Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara Lance/White Canary

Sara watched as she would trace her finger around the rim of her bottle. " Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Yeah, it's a codename of sorts. It's the name I use when saving history or working with my ex," she replied.

Chihaya smiled, taking the palm...then immediately frowned again. Oh no. Oh, no no no. "I...your hands..." Not again! This palm was nothing like the ones she'd seen! The lines were all over the place and made just as much sense as the cards, which was to say none. What WAS this guy?!

@Alex Azure

"I suppose this is the kind of reading I should have expected." Nagito pulled his hand away and appeared disappointed. He was familiar with fate twisting oddities around his life, but now his luck had caused distress for poor Chihaya.

"I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble here, ma'am. I should probably explain. I'm just a nobody, but people call me the Ultimate Lucky Student. My luck has always been Ultimate, but it goes both ways. I either have extremely good luck, or extremely bad luck. It's possible that my luck has confused your cards as well."

Nagito's expression grew serious. It wouldn't take a fortune teller or a mind reader to see exasperation behind his tired eyes. His rotten luck messing things up for a nobody like him was something he was used to, but it brought him no end of despair. "It's no your fault. I might just have an unreadable fortune. All I can do is hope for a good future."

@Yun Lee

Eve

Time was something that Eve had a lot of now. Walking back into her body and waking up in a strange city was not how she expected her new life to begin. She walked down the street, smiling happily and wondering what fun would come with this new place.

@Minerva

Eve

Time was something that Eve had a lot of now. Walking back into her body and waking up in a strange city was not how she expected her new life to begin. She walked down the street, smiling happily and wondering what fun would come with this new place.

@Minerva
image0.jpg

A portal opened in front of Eve, and out stepped Jaina Proudmoore. She looked atound the area at the sights near her.

She was silent for a moment and then looked up.

"This isn't Stormwind..." She said, clutching onto her staff.​

Eve
Eve had never seen a portal before and wondered that strange thing was. She looked at the woman who stepped out of it.

She took a deep breath before offering an award winning smile.

"No, this strange place is Avalon, I've came here recently though."

"Working with your ex?" Scrapper raised her eyebrows at that last comment. "The two of you better be on good terms or codenames won't be all you're calling each other."

@Lucky

---

"An unreadable fortune, huh..." Chihaya repeated that, looking over her completely chaotic reading. "What if...I found a way to read it? Just because it's incomprehensible now doesn't mean it stays that way! It just means I have to crack this code!"

@Alex Azure

Sara Lance/White Canary

"
We're both very mature in working together. It may also help that I have a new team and we don't see each other. My life is very interesting and strange, but not exactly stuff you share on a first date or a first meeting with someone"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back