Status
Not open for further replies.

"Yaah?!" Pomada responded with a shocked tone in her voice as she quickly turned around with a Green orb of energy in each hand at the ready, to spot a man sitting on the bench in front of her, and quickly calmed down, cancelling her attack. "Ah haha... I wasn't expecting someone to be right behind me... At least not when I turned around to find they have a Ki Blast at hand..." She responded, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Whew... The last time I did an entrance like that, I fell flat on the ground and almost embarrassed myself in front of the Kai's... *Ahem* Hello there." She bowed. "My name's Pomada... I'm a Majin Time Patroller. And you are?"

@Raptor Jesus
“Ah, yes, where are my manners?” The man said before abruptly standing up and bowing before the woman.

giphy.gif

“I am Oswald Cobblepot. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Miss Pomada.”

@Raynar Saassin

“Ah, yes, where are my manners?” The man said before abruptly standing up and bowing before the woman.

giphy.gif

“I am Oswald Cobblepot. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Miss Pomada.”

"So... Where exactly am I? The last I remember was jumping through that large rift that I presume you saw just before, and landing in this garden... It closed behind me." She responded, looking around a little before returning eye contact with Oswald. "You look like an earthling but... I can't sense any Ki in you..." She then put a finger on the Scouter on her face and after a few numbers came up, nothing else displayed. "Huh... My scouter isn't even working... I guess it broke when I landed here.."

@Raptor Jesus

"So... Where exactly am I? The last I remember was jumping through that large rift that I presume you saw just before, and landing in this garden... It closed behind me." She responded, looking around a little before returning eye contact with Oswald. "You look like an earthling but... I can't sense any Ki in you..." She then put a finger on the Scouter on her face and after a few numbers came up, nothing else displayed. "Huh... My scouter isn't even working... I guess it broke when I landed here.."

@Raptor Jesus
penguin.gif

“You’ve found yourself in Avalon, my good friend.” Cobblepot replied with a smile. “Though, I’m confused... what exactly is Ki?”

@Raynar Saassin

“You’ve found yourself in Avalon, my good friend.” Cobblepot replied with a smile. “Though, I’m confused... what exactly is Ki?”

"Avalon...?" She muttered under her breath. What exactly what is? Was that the world that was visible on the outside of the Rift? Must of been, as she had no idea what this place even was before entering it. "Ki? It's a form of energy inside of everyone. With some training, people are able to master it and form all kinds of things, but mostly to attack. You saw a demonstration of my Ki when I readied a Blaster Shell attack before calming down." She stated, demonstrating it once again before cancelling it again. "Although I do lose some of my built-up Ki after using it, in which I need to charge it up again.."

@Raptor Jesus

"Avalon...?" She muttered under her breath. What exactly what is? Was that the world that was visible on the outside of the Rift? Must of been, as she had no idea what this place even was before entering it. "Ki? It's a form of energy inside of everyone. With some training, people are able to master it and form all kinds of things, but mostly to attack. You saw a demonstration of my Ki when I readied a Blaster Shell attack before calming down." She stated, demonstrating it once again before cancelling it again. "Although I do lose some of my built-up Ki after using it, in which I need to charge it up again.."

@Raptor Jesus
“I see...” Cobblepot replied with a slow nod as he processed the information he was just given.

6e2d44c19201ac10b57552333be986f9--gotham-cast-chesterfield.jpg

“Well, I believe that the reason that I don’t possess this... ki, as you call it, is because I’m simply not from the same universe as you. Back in my world, humans possess no such talent.”

@Raynar Saassin

“I see...” Cobblepot replied with a slow nod as he processed the information he was just given.

6e2d44c19201ac10b57552333be986f9--gotham-cast-chesterfield.jpg

“Well, I believe that the reason that I don’t possess this... ki, as you call it, is because I’m simply not from the same universe as you. Back in my world, humans possess no such talent.”

"I... I see." She exclaimed, nodding towards Oswald in order to understand what she had heard. "I do remember something the Supreme Kai of Time said about there being many universes... So maybe..." She thought to herself before turning to Oswald once again.

"Would you be willing to show me around? It would appear that the Rift that I went through has disappeared."

@Raptor Jesus

"I... I see." She exclaimed, nodding towards Oswald in order to understand what she had heard. "I do remember something the Supreme Kai of Time said about there being many universes... So maybe..." She thought to herself before turning to Oswald once again.

"Would you be willing to show me around? It would appear that the Rift that I went through has disappeared."

@Raptor Jesus
“It would be my pleasure, Miss Pomada.” Oswald replied with a smile and a nod.

@Raynar Saassin

“It would be my pleasure, Miss Pomada.” Oswald replied with a smile and a nod.

"Then please lead the way. I'll follow you." She responded with a smile and a nod as well, as she proceeded to follow him on a makeshift tour of the city. "Although something feels weird... I'd best keep my guard up in case I get attacked... My training taught me that much..." She muttered under her breath as she was now keeping her guard up in case something were to happen.

@Raptor Jesus

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked over at the witch of Certainty and then at the crazy woman who he had thought was nice. She seemed distracted now and now was a good opportunity to attack her. He took a deep breath and prepared his pyrokintetic attack, aiming at a distracted Eliza. She deserved to burn.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus
It was only the very last second that Eliza realized that Wyatt was attacking her. In the feeble attempt to ward away the fire, she obliviously gave Lambdadelta the opening she needed to fully engage. Several candies were scattered all around Eliza, then after those candies exploded in sequence. Much like fireworks, the resulting explosions further stunned the traitor, pushing her about before the Witch followed up her advances.

latest

❝ I expected that you'll be tougher than last time, so good job disappointing me so far, Exe! ❞ Lambdadelta figured to not waste any more time against someone that she was tossing about with her explosive candy so easily. Ensuring that the others present weren't so close to her, the Witch held her hand out and began to project a miniature black hole. ❝ Do me a favor and jump right in here! I don't need you boring me even more! ❞

Eliza didn't seem to realize right away that she was getting pulled towards the black hole's vicinity, not having the strength to resist and instead being swept off her feet. While it appeared that Eliza wasn't doing much to fight back, shadows started to seep out of the wounds she got from being caught in those explosions earlier. In fact, those shadows were forming together at a rapid rate. So before Lambdadelta could realize what was happening, she found herself being punched right in the face, punched by an artificially made fist created by those shadows. With Lambdadelta down, the black hole immediately disappeared, letting Eliza drop down to the ground as her own shadows retracted back to regenerate her wounds once again.

❝ Tch... I think this is checkmate. ❞ Eliza didn't waste time to stand back up, seeing that Lambdadelta had yet to recover from that blow. Once again ignoring the others due to the Witch being the bigger threat against her, she reached for that golden key which dangled from her necklace, and the key itself somehow morphed into the shape of a single golden bullet. Taking out a revolver, she loaded the firearm with that bullet, taking aim at Lambdadelta.

Not willing to give the Witch the time to create any diversions or counters, Eliza pulled the trigger.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt didn't even think before he did. He was a whitelighter and there was only one thing to do. He orbed himself in front of the bullet and created a force field protecting himself and the witch. " I'm not letting you kill her, you got to get through me and my powers first," he said.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies

For a while, it looked like her client had everything under control. She seemed to be doing fine against this little three man army. However, things started to change when some new bitch showed up.

Revy was about to intervene, but before she knew it, that Wyatt cunt had intervened and stopped the bullet from hitting the only thing between her and her paycheck.

However, Wyatt seemed preoccupied with Eliza for the moment, so while he was worrying about her, Revy sneaked over to Lambdadelta and attempted to quietly stab her in the throat.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt didn't even think before he did. He was a whitelighter and there was only one thing to do. He orbed himself in front of the bullet and created a force field protecting himself and the witch. " I'm not letting you kill her, you got to get through me and my powers first," he said.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies
For a while, it looked like her client had everything under control. She seemed to be doing fine against this little three man army. However, things started to change when some new bitch showed up.

Revy was about to intervene, but before she knew it, that Wyatt cunt had intervened and stopped the bullet from hitting the only thing between her and her paycheck.

However, Wyatt seemed preoccupied with Eliza for the moment, so while he was worrying about her, Revy sneaked over to Lambdadelta and attempted to quietly stab her in the throat.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Crow
Upon seeing Wyatt's selfless act to protect the Witch of Certainty, Eliza couldn't hold in her crazed laughter.

❝ So? You've just doomed yourself, idiot. Resisting against the Wrath's vessel like that? You might as well have a death wish. ❞ She only watched with an amused expression on her face. Even if he were projecting a force field, the golden bullet didn't appear to have stopped. It wasn't like it were destroying the defenses he made, but more like it was simply ignoring it. As the bullet was only a morphed form of the Vessel of Wrath, the forcefield wasn't the true target of the vessel's intended Wrath.

All the while this went on, Lambdadelta didn't recover just yet, left for Revy to go and enact a finishing fatal blow on the Witch. Though, for a brief moment, the Witch's body flashed once. It was unclear on what that meant, but she was still there, unconscious.

Everything appeared to fall into Eliza's favor, because she was aware that her bullet made out of Wrath wouldn't be stopped or destroyed. She was aware that the bullet would erase the person it makes contact with completely from existence. She knew that because that was how she got rid of Bernkastel awhile back. That was when she didn't fully manifest the Demon of Wrath inside of her, so who knew what else it could do now?

In all her perceived victory against those that refused to join, she didn't realize that the bullet never made contact with either Wyatt or Lambdadelta. Instead after a brief flash of faint blue, that same bullet lodged itself right into Eliza's stomach.

tumblr_oa1amx8NdN1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ ! ❞ The sensation of having been shot, by her own demonic bullet, wasn't pleasant at all. Taking a single step back while registering the fact that her own bullet was somehow redirected towards her, Eliza noticed that she wasn't being effectively erased by the bullet's infused power of Wrath. Was it that she was immune to that effect now? Maybe. Even then, she couldn't call upon the rest of her power from the other Demons to regenerate her bullet wound. She couldn't even use the Wrath's power to guide the bullet out of her body.

Anything she tried to do, she couldn't call upon the demonic power she had in her body, effectively weakened by her own attack. Feeling like she couldn't stand anymore, she nearly collapsed onto the ground, until someone caught her.

❝ I wonder when you'll stop being so reckless on your own... ❞ A woman sighed in dismay, particularly familiar of who Eliza was. Glancing at the others present, the mysterious woman only smiled.

6bc2e5d4d6171f4aa29710ed1939c1ee.jpg

❝ Funny to see some of you again. I suppose my boss didn't handle the operation so well, but it's all a learning experience for the rest of us, hm? ❞ She casually spoke to them, all while opening up a portal and allowing Eliza to limp her way through. Once the woman's apparent boss got through, she only partially closed it, the portal being only big enough for a head to fit in for now.

❝ I don't intend in fighting, at least not at this time. There is someone here that'll ruin it all if I continue the fight... ❞ The woman sighed, aware that someone else other than Lambdadelta and the others was lurking and watching. Though, she glanced over at Revy, ❝ Besides that, I overheard that you had interests with working for miss Eliza, correct? You don't need to worry, she'll recover from her wounds. So soon enough, she'll enact on her end of the deal with you. ❞

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Upon seeing Wyatt's selfless act to protect the Witch of Certainty, Eliza couldn't hold in her crazed laughter.

❝ So? You've just doomed yourself, idiot. Resisting against the Wrath's vessel like that? You might as well have a death wish. ❞ She only watched with an amused expression on her face. Even if he were projecting a force field, the golden bullet didn't appear to have stopped. It wasn't like it were destroying the defenses he made, but more like it was simply ignoring it. As the bullet was only a morphed form of the Vessel of Wrath, the forcefield wasn't the true target of the vessel's intended Wrath.

All the while this went on, Lambdadelta didn't recover just yet, left for Revy to go and enact a finishing fatal blow on the Witch. Though, for a brief moment, the Witch's body flashed once. It was unclear on what that meant, but she was still there, unconscious.

Everything appeared to fall into Eliza's favor, because she was aware that her bullet made out of Wrath wouldn't be stopped or destroyed. She was aware that the bullet would erase the person it makes contact with completely from existence. She knew that because that was how she got rid of Bernkastel awhile back. That was when she didn't fully manifest the Demon of Wrath inside of her, so who knew what else it could do now?

In all her perceived victory against those that refused to join, she didn't realize that the bullet never made contact with either Wyatt or Lambdadelta. Instead after a brief flash of faint blue, that same bullet lodged itself right into Eliza's stomach.

❝ ! ❞ The sensation of having been shot, by her own demonic bullet, wasn't pleasant at all. Taking a single step back while registering the fact that her own bullet was somehow redirected towards her, Eliza noticed that she wasn't being effectively erased by the bullet's infused power of Wrath. Was it that she was immune to that effect now? Maybe. Even then, she couldn't call upon the rest of her power from the other Demons to regenerate her bullet wound. She couldn't even use the Wrath's power to guide the bullet out of her body.

Anything she tried to do, she couldn't call upon the demonic power she had in her body, effectively weakened by her own attack. Feeling like she couldn't stand anymore, she nearly collapsed onto the ground, until someone caught her.

❝ I wonder when you'll stop being so reckless on your own... ❞ A woman sighed in dismay, particularly familiar of who Eliza was. Glancing at the others present, the mysterious woman only smiled.

❝ Funny to see some of you again. I suppose my boss didn't handle the operation so well, but it's all a learning experience for the rest of us, hm? ❞ She casually spoke to them, all while opening up a portal and allowing Eliza to limp her way through. Once the woman's apparent boss got through, she only partially closed it, the portal being only big enough for a head to fit in for now.

❝ I don't intend in fighting, at least not at this time. There is someone here that'll ruin it all if I continue the fight... ❞ The woman sighed, aware that someone else other than Lambdadelta and the others was lurking and watching. Though, she glanced over at Revy, ❝ Besides that, I overheard that you had interests with working for miss Eliza, correct? You don't need to worry, she'll recover from her wounds. So soon enough, she'll enact on her end of the deal with you. ❞

With Wyatt (hopefully) subdued and Lambdadelta still unconscious, Revy grinned and made her way over to the body with a smirk planted on her features.

latest

“See ya in hell, bitch.” Revy chimed before kneeling down and pressing the gun against the witch’s head before pulling the trigger, hopefully killing her.

Though, the celebration was cut short, as Eliza was apparently wounded by whatever fancy gun she had. Though luckily for Revy, one of her cohorts happened to swoop in and save her before she had the chance to bleed out.

Though, Revy’s expression changed yet again, this time to one of annoyance when she heard that she’d have to wait on her payment.

9cX6-nOP6sc__rk6oPSyCrL6EgWF2n9-YAYCWOGwsHmLxVJUPshYEDycYGkKypAFD8iPDsHobm2sLtO5RINncELwsGmP2_X712xaU4GlEKhZExVVetaJ_i4fSF1-eLybf-RvdMRH

“Soon enough? No, see, that ain’t how this works, bitch! I get paid up front, wounded or not!”

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin

With Wyatt (hopefully) subdued and Lambdadelta still unconscious, Revy grinned and made her way over to the body with a smirk planted on her features.

latest

“See ya in hell, bitch.” Revy chimed before kneeling down and pressing the gun against the witch’s head before pulling the trigger, hopefully killing her.

Though, the celebration was cut short, as Eliza was apparently wounded by whatever fancy gun she had. Though luckily for Revy, one of her cohorts happened to swoop in and save her before she had the chance to bleed out.

Though, Revy’s expression changed yet again, this time to one of annoyance when she heard that she’d have to wait on her payment.

9cX6-nOP6sc__rk6oPSyCrL6EgWF2n9-YAYCWOGwsHmLxVJUPshYEDycYGkKypAFD8iPDsHobm2sLtO5RINncELwsGmP2_X712xaU4GlEKhZExVVetaJ_i4fSF1-eLybf-RvdMRH

“Soon enough? No, see, that ain’t how this works, bitch! I get paid up front, wounded or not!”

???
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

The desperate screams of his friends... A dragon's roar... And the howling wind whistling past his ears.

It was the last thing he could recall before everything went dark.

When he awoke and opened his eyes, he was in an unfamiliar place... An alleyway to be exact. Though he couldn't say this was the first time he had been in an alleyway, this was certainly not a place he recognized in the skydom.

Groaning, he got himself up... Only to discover the process was a little more difficult than expected on account of his armor, he managed to... Somehow.

Although his head ached, he could hear some sort of commotion going on further down the street.

While he couldn't completely understand what was going on as he managed to rush into the scene, he did however... Arrive just in time; a literal knight in shining armor to attempt to perform a brisk shield bash (well, more like a light shove, actually), in an attempt to prevent Revy from delivering the killing blow to the unconscious Lambdadelta.

7QhNwGV.png

Of course, this young looking teen... Who for some unexplained reason could still pack quite a punch didn't know what was going on, he acted instinctively, seeing someone in danger... And attempting to intervene.

Regardless of if they turned out to be evil or something, he just felt there had to be another way... Right?

latest

???
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

The desperate screams of his friends... A dragon's roar... And the howling wind whistling past his ears.

It was the last thing he could recall before everything went dark.

When he awoke and opened his eyes, he was in an unfamiliar place... An alleyway to be exact. Though he couldn't say this was the first time he had been in an alleyway, this was certainly not a place he recognized in the skydom.

Groaning, he got himself up... Only to discover the process was a little more difficult than expected on account of his armor, he managed to... Somehow.

Although his head ached, he could hear some sort of commotion going on further down the street.

While he couldn't completely understand what was going on as he managed to rush into the scene, he did however... Arrive just in time; a literal knight in shining armor to attempt to perform a brisk shield bash (well, more like a light shove, actually), in an attempt to prevent Revy from delivering the killing blow to the unconscious Lambdadelta.

7QhNwGV.png

Of course, this young looking teen... Who for some unexplained reason could still pack quite a punch didn't know what was going on, he acted instinctively, seeing someone in danger... And attempting to intervene.

Regardless of if they turned out to be evil or something, he just felt there had to be another way... Right?
❝ Well, you're speaking to the wrong person in terms of your pay. She'd rather prefer to distribute the funds herself, I'm only the messenger. ❞ The woman didn't seem intimidated by Revy's frustration. Though, this location was getting rather bloated with all sorts of people, and with her boss down, she saw that it was time to leave.

❝ If you still desire to collect that miss Xena has for your share, I'd suggest following me. There's no need to linger any further. ❞ Declaring her leave, she expanded that portal once again to go through it, and then the portal in question began to rapidly close. It could've been gone within a matter of seconds, but if Revy or anyone else had the idea of following, it was possible.

Finally, the commotion came to a close, but it was easy to tell that this wasn't the first or last incident that Eliza caused by using the Vessels of Sin. Regardless of what was happening near the unconscious Lambdadelta, another flash of dimmed light revealed that that was a decoy, a fake copy of herself deceivingly made out of sweets!

❝ Ahem... ❞ An annoyed huff came from just a short distance away from the candy decoy, the real Lambdadelta clearing her throat as if to get someone's attention.

latest

❝ Can you please don't do something so risky ever again? She could've gotten the both of us if you screwed up that stunt of yours! ❞ The Witch of Certainty didn't sound so happy with her partner-in-crime, given that the person was still in hiding even after the conflict came to its resolve. It took a few moments, but that person walked into view.

tumblr_p8as3qSSxT1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ I'm aware. Even if the Miracle's magic was able to redirect the bullet at the last second... I felt as if I was the one taking part of the blow anyways. Anyways, we're still around and we know that my magic can counter Exe's Vessels of Sin. ❞ Something about this response didn't click too well with Lambdadelta, and it only annoyed her more once it was brought up that the other was bleeding from the side of her head. The stress of having to redirect that cursed bullet did come with a risky price, and thankfully it wasn't her life. But still...

❝ And just because you're the new Witch of Miracles, it doesn't mean that you can rely so much on having the chance to create Miracles left and right. ❞ By the sounds of it, Lambdadelta was aware that her companion wasn't too experienced with her new title, being the new Witch of Miracles apparently. ❝ Ugh, what am I seriously going to do with you, Lapis? ❞

Aside from the banter about the other's inexperience, Lapis glanced at the group of people present. A part of her was surprised that some fell for her former employer's bait, and another part of her was surprised that they managed to hold off their own even before she and Lambdadelta intervened.

❝ If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was crazy demon-possessed lady doing here in the first place? Lambda and I have been loosely following her and figuring out what her big plan is, so any info can help. Really. ❞ Lapis inquired with a bit of urgency in her voice. Anticipating the answers that she may or may not receive from them, she tugged a bit at the tattered cloth she used for a makeshift cloak. If anyone was keen with observations, the cloak only covered her left side, and more specifically, her left arm. Except well... it didn't seem like she had her left arm at all, given with how the cloak didn't look like it had anything under it other than her shoulder.

@York @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

❝ Well, you're speaking to the wrong person in terms of your pay. She'd rather prefer to distribute the funds herself, I'm only the messenger. ❞ The woman didn't seem intimidated by Revy's frustration. Though, this location was getting rather bloated with all sorts of people, and with her boss down, she saw that it was time to leave.

❝ If you still desire to collect that miss Xena has for your share, I'd suggest following me. There's no need to linger any further. ❞ Declaring her leave, she expanded that portal once again to go through it, and then the portal in question began to rapidly close. It could've been gone within a matter of seconds, but if Revy or anyone else had the idea of following, it was possible.

Finally, the commotion came to a close, but it was easy to tell that this wasn't the first or last incident that Eliza caused by using the Vessels of Sin. Regardless of what was happening near the unconscious Lambdadelta, another flash of dimmed light revealed that that was a decoy, a fake copy of herself deceivingly made out of sweets!

❝ Ahem... ❞ An annoyed huff came from just a short distance away from the candy decoy, the real Lambdadelta clearing her throat as if to get someone's attention.

latest

❝ Can you please don't do something so risky ever again? She could've gotten the both of us if you screwed up that stunt of yours! ❞ The Witch of Certainty didn't sound so happy with her partner-in-crime, given that the person was still in hiding even after the conflict came to its resolve. It took a few moments, but that person walked into view.

❝ I'm aware. Even if the Miracle's magic was able to redirect the bullet at the last second... I felt as if I was the one taking part of the blow anyways. Anyways, we're still around and we know that my magic can counter Exe's Vessels of Sin. ❞ Something about this response didn't click too well with Lambdadelta, and it only annoyed her more once it was brought up that the other was bleeding from the side of her head. The stress of having to redirect that cursed bullet did come with a risky price, and thankfully it wasn't her life. But still...

❝ And just because you're the new Witch of Miracles, it doesn't mean that you can rely so much on having the chance to create Miracles left and right. ❞ By the sounds of it, Lambdadelta was aware that her companion wasn't too experienced with her new title, being the new Witch of Miracles apparently. ❝ Ugh, what am I seriously going to do with you, Lapis? ❞

Aside from the banter about the other's inexperience, Lapis glanced at the group of people present. A part of her was surprised that some fell for her former employer's bait, and another part of her was surprised that they managed to hold off their own even before she and Lambdadelta intervened.

❝ If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was crazy demon-possessed lady doing here in the first place? Lambda and I have been loosely following her and figuring out what her big plan is, so any info can help. Really. ❞ Lapis inquired with a bit of urgency in her voice. Anticipating the answers that she may or may not receive from them, she tugged a bit at the tattered cloth she used for a makeshift cloak. If anyone was keen with observations, the cloak only covered her left side, and more specifically, her left arm. Except well... it didn't seem like she had her left arm at all, given with how the cloak didn't look like it had anything under it other than her shoulder.

"Hmm. Looks like this situation got very intense quite quickly!" Dante exclaimed from the background as for some reason he chose to... observe what was going on? It was quite odd that a Demon Hunter like himself who craved for excitement would sit out a fight. "Alright then. Time to jump in myself." Dante then walked over to the action when all of a sudden, it stopped? And a few more faces appeared. One that was even questioning Eliza's purposes.

"Let's see... Well, apparently while I was on my own mission before I came here, that Eliza girl who you've labelled the "Crazy demon-possessed Lady" backstabbed those who followed her to supposedly "Help her." in some kind of task. But since you're here, and you don't seem to be particularly hostile, I'm going to safely assume of course that you're allies in our noble quest to defeat this woman and restore her back to normal?"

Meanwhile . . . .

Pomada immediately felt something. A energy? A unusual one at that... It wasn't any kind of energy she was familiar with, but for some reason, she could feel a entire party's presence somewhere in the city as well as... something else entirely. She turned to Oswald Cobblepot and nodded in a serious tone.

"I feel something... A entire group of people that need help... Plus this energy I keep feeling... It's not right. It's not... normal. I'm going to go investigate it, so sorry to cut our time short but this is important." Following that, Pomada placed two fingers onto her forehead and closed her eyes, and then she vanished!

Where she ended up however, was visibly appearing in the middle of some kind of conflict involving one group and another? The situation was a bit confusing for her to understand, but what she did see was that each party was visibly armed and was unsure whether to go for one side or another, as she only just arrived.

nmDKA4a.png

"What's going on? And why can I feel such strange energies from you..." The woman asked, looking towards everyone with both a confused expression, and body language that suggested that she was ready to launch an attack if necessary, but wasn't too much to appear hostile. On appearance, her skin was pink and a strange kind of head-hair style, wearing some kind of eye-piece and a set of clothing that looked nothing like what everyone else was wearing at all.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

latest

“Tch. This shit better be worth all the trouble...” Revy muttered before following Eliza and her companion through the portal begore it closed.

@Gummi Bunnies @whoever​

“Tch. This shit better be worth all the trouble...” Revy muttered before following Eliza and her companion through the portal begore it closed.

"Hmm. Something about her makes me want to keep a close eye on her..." Dante muttered before doing the same, following Eliza and co through the portal.

"Everyone jumped through that portal... I need to be quick!" Pomada exclaimed as she quickly launched herself forward and only just managed to touch the portal, jumping in alongside everyone else before it closed. Whew!

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @York

latest

???
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?

Evidently the new arrival just looked very, very confused, seeming to shrug a little as he just eyed the portal the mysterious woman suddenly left in through... Which many others had decided to jump through.

Looks like he wasn't any help if they were looking for information, but... Perhaps he could still be of some use, as he was perhaps one of the few who had decided to stay behind.​

"Hmm. Looks like this situation got very intense quite quickly!" Dante exclaimed from the background as for some reason he chose to... observe what was going on? It was quite odd that a Demon Hunter like himself who craved for excitement would sit out a fight. "Alright then. Time to jump in myself." Dante then walked over to the action when all of a sudden, it stopped? And a few more faces appeared. One that was even questioning Eliza's purposes.

"Let's see... Well, apparently while I was on my own mission before I came here, that Eliza girl who you've labelled the "Crazy demon-possessed Lady" backstabbed those who followed her to supposedly "Help her." in some kind of task. But since you're here, and you don't seem to be particularly hostile, I'm going to safely assume of course that you're allies in our noble quest to defeat this woman and restore her back to normal?"

Meanwhile . . . .

Pomada immediately felt something. A energy? A unusual one at that... It wasn't any kind of energy she was familiar with, but for some reason, she could feel a entire party's presence somewhere in the city as well as... something else entirely. She turned to Oswald Cobblepot and nodded in a serious tone.

"I feel something... A entire group of people that need help... Plus this energy I keep feeling... It's not right. It's not... normal. I'm going to go investigate it, so sorry to cut our time short but this is important." Following that, Pomada placed two fingers onto her forehead and closed her eyes, and then she vanished!

Where she ended up however, was visibly appearing in the middle of some kind of conflict involving one group and another? The situation was a bit confusing for her to understand, but what she did see was that each party was visibly armed and was unsure whether to go for one side or another, as she only just arrived.

nmDKA4a.png

"What's going on? And why can I feel such strange energies from you..." The woman asked, looking towards everyone with both a confused expression, and body language that suggested that she was ready to launch an attack if necessary, but wasn't too much to appear hostile. On appearance, her skin was pink and a strange kind of head-hair style, wearing some kind of eye-piece and a set of clothing that looked nothing like what everyone else was wearing at all.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

@Gummi Bunnies @whoever​

"Hmm. Something about her makes me want to keep a close eye on her..." Dante muttered before doing the same, following Eliza and co through the portal.

"Everyone jumped through that portal... I need to be quick!" Pomada exclaimed as she quickly launched herself forward and only just managed to touch the portal, jumping in alongside everyone else before it closed. Whew!

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @York
???
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?

Evidently the new arrival just looked very, very confused, seeming to shrug a little as he just eyed the portal the mysterious woman suddenly left in through... Which many others had decided to jump through.

Looks like he wasn't any help if they were looking for information, but... Perhaps he could still be of some use, as he was perhaps one of the few who had decided to stay behind.​
tumblr_p8eccoeaqo1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... it's hard to say if extracting those demons is even an option at this point. And if there's nothing else to do for her... killing her is the easiest way to stop her. ❞ Lapis spoke with a tinge of uncertainty in her voice. Even with someone as dangerous as Eliza running around with those demons, Lapis was unsure if the right option was to extract the demons or to kill her outright. It was hard to tell what was truly authentic with her former employer, all of her doings being a messy gray.

Weighing the options side by side in her head, Lapis stood there lost in her thoughts, not really registering that Pomada had arrived and was curious about everyone's energies. Of course, this was the perfect time for Lambdadelta to boast.

latest

❝ It's only natural that someone would be confused by the sudden surge of magical energy coming from me and my partner! So without ado, I'll simply introduce myself and my dear friend here. My name is Lambdadelta, the renowned Witch of Certainty, and this lass here is Lapis, the newly appointed Witch of Miracles. Think of us as dimension hoppers, being Voyager Witches that aren't bound to a specific place and time in this array of realities! ❞ She could go on and on about what she and Lapis could do, especially when this could be the simplest explanation that she can spew out.

❝ Hate to break to you, Lambda, but some people already jumped train. Chased after Exe and her subordinate's trail through that portal. ❞ Lapis pointed out, seeing Dante and Pomada hop in after Eliza, the mysterious woman, and Revy. ❝ Though, knowing that boundary youkai... it's probably a good thing we didn't follow. ❞

Well, there wasn't much that the two Witches could do from here, especially when the persons of interest fled the scene. Didn't help with some of the others from the earlier group still remaining here.

❝ Uh... is there something up? There's nothing to really do, especially to help me and Lambda right now. ❞ Lapis was simply surprised that a few of them remained here, and haven't exactly left her and the Witch of Certainty alone yet.

@York @Crow @Lucky
-----
A bit anti-climatic for both Dante and Pomada, the portal happened to lead them to another location in the city, definitely not where Eliza and her crew had retreated to. Not a single sign of them in sight. Whoever was able to create those portals, they must've been able to craft another portal stacked onto the first one to redirect these two to a completely different location.

Not like it was to complete nowhere, but...

tumblr_inline_p7k0e1q03w1shpc29_100.png

❝ Whoa! You two just appeared out of nowhere! ❞ This young man wasn't exactly expecting the sudden appearance of these two. Obviously unrelated to Eliza.

@Raynar Saassin
-----
With the portals diverted completely once the three of them were present at a remote apartment lot in the Residential District, they could see that Eliza had already dragged herself over to the bed, still visibly bleeding out. The other woman only groaned in dismay, stepping over to perform some sort of magic to remove the demonic bullet out of Eliza's wound.

❝ So you're aware of the terms upon being on the Institute's payroll, correct? ❞ the woman abruptly spoke up, referring to Revy in this case. By the tone of her voice, it was almost like a harsh warning.

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back