Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit anti-climatic for both Dante and Pomada, the portal happened to lead them to another location in the city, definitely not where Eliza and her crew had retreated to. Not a single sign of them in sight. Whoever was able to create those portals, they must've been able to craft another portal stacked onto the first one to redirect these two to a completely different location.

Not like it was to complete nowhere, but...

tumblr_inline_p7k0e1q03w1shpc29_100.png

❝ Whoa! You two just appeared out of nowhere! ❞ This young man wasn't exactly expecting the sudden appearance of these two. Obviously unrelated to Eliza.

"Hmm. Seems like we caused this man here a bit of commotion---" "---Just what are you..." Pomada asked, breaking in the middle of Dante's sentence as they stared each other down. "So you were the one I sensed mostly from that group..." "I could ask the same for you, lady. You certainly don't look like anything I've ever seen. Another demon who likes to accessorise perhaps?" "I'm not a demon... I'm a Majin." ""Majin"? What is that?" "...Oh... Right... No one here knows what I am yet." That was however until she and Dante turned to the man. Pomada bowed in front of him while Dante just stood there with his arms crossed. "My name is Pomada.. I'm a Majin Time Patroller. And you are?" "Name's Dante. Demon Hunter, owner of the Devil May Cry company and shop, of which I'm self-employed."

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_p8eccoeaqo1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... it's hard to say if extracting those demons is even an option at this point. And if there's nothing else to do for her... killing her is the easiest way to stop her. ❞ Lapis spoke with a tinge of uncertainty in her voice. Even with someone as dangerous as Eliza running around with those demons, Lapis was unsure if the right option was to extract the demons or to kill her outright. It was hard to tell what was truly authentic with her former employer, all of her doings being a messy gray.

Weighing the options side by side in her head, Lapis stood there lost in her thoughts, not really registering that Pomada had arrived and was curious about everyone's energies. Of course, this was the perfect time for Lambdadelta to boast.

latest

❝ It's only natural that someone would be confused by the sudden surge of magical energy coming from me and my partner! So without ado, I'll simply introduce myself and my dear friend here. My name is Lambdadelta, the renowned Witch of Certainty, and this lass here is Lapis, the newly appointed Witch of Miracles. Think of us as dimension hoppers, being Voyager Witches that aren't bound to a specific place and time in this array of realities! ❞ She could go on and on about what she and Lapis could do, especially when this could be the simplest explanation that she can spew out.

❝ Hate to break to you, Lambda, but some people already jumped train. Chased after Exe and her subordinate's trail through that portal. ❞ Lapis pointed out, seeing Dante and Pomada hop in after Eliza, the mysterious woman, and Revy. ❝ Though, knowing that boundary youkai... it's probably a good thing we didn't follow. ❞

Well, there wasn't much that the two Witches could do from here, especially when the persons of interest fled the scene. Didn't help with some of the others from the earlier group still remaining here.

❝ Uh... is there something up? There's nothing to really do, especially to help me and Lambda right now. ❞ Lapis was simply surprised that a few of them remained here, and haven't exactly left her and the Witch of Certainty alone yet.

@York @Crow @Lucky
-----
A bit anti-climatic for both Dante and Pomada, the portal happened to lead them to another location in the city, definitely not where Eliza and her crew had retreated to. Not a single sign of them in sight. Whoever was able to create those portals, they must've been able to craft another portal stacked onto the first one to redirect these two to a completely different location.

❝ Whoa! You two just appeared out of nowhere! ❞ This young man wasn't exactly expecting the sudden appearance of these two. Obviously unrelated to Eliza.

@Raynar Saassin
-----
With the portals diverted completely once the three of them were present at a remote apartment lot in the Residential District, they could see that Eliza had already dragged herself over to the bed, still visibly bleeding out. The other woman only groaned in dismay, stepping over to perform some sort of magic to remove the demonic bullet out of Eliza's wound.

❝ So you're aware of the terms upon being on the Institute's payroll, correct? ❞ the woman abruptly spoke up, referring to Revy in this case. By the tone of her voice, it was almost like a harsh warning.

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_n0jnofnWU11sz8ftu.jpg

“God, there are ‘terms’ now?” Revy asked as she leaned up against a nearby wall and lit herself another cigarette. After blowing out a large puff of smoke, Revy just let out a sigh and shrugged.

tumblr_inline_n0jnmzTu681sz8ftu.jpg

“Screw it. Lay ‘em on me.”

@Gummi Bunnies

"Hmm. Seems like we caused this man here a bit of commotion---" "---Just what are you..." Pomada asked, breaking in the middle of Dante's sentence as they stared each other down. "So you were the one I sensed mostly from that group..." "I could ask the same for you, lady. You certainly don't look like anything I've ever seen. Another demon who likes to accessorise perhaps?" "I'm not a demon... I'm a Majin." ""Majin"? What is that?" "...Oh... Right... No one here knows what I am yet." That was however until she and Dante turned to the man. Pomada bowed in front of him while Dante just stood there with his arms crossed. "My name is Pomada.. I'm a Majin Time Patroller. And you are?" "Name's Dante. Demon Hunter, owner of the Devil May Cry company and shop, of which I'm self-employed."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p7k0do9Fdy1shpc29_100.png

❝ U-Uh... and I'm Blake. Just a guy that invents stuff. ❞ The man wasn't sure how else to go about the situation. You could say that he was basically the possible normal one out of this bunch.

❝ So, is there something I'm missing or... ? ❞

@Raynar Saassin

-----​

“God, there are ‘terms’ now?” Revy asked as she leaned up against a nearby wall and lit herself another cigarette. After blowing out a large puff of smoke, Revy just let out a sigh and shrugged.

tumblr_inline_n0jnmzTu681sz8ftu.jpg

“Screw it. Lay ‘em on me.”

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ If you wish to work under Eliza, you should be aware that working with other parties isn't allowed. Though with the pay you'll be receiving, there shouldn't be any need for extra work. ❞ The woman spoke, carefully using some form of magic to slowly pull out the demonic bullet out from Eliza's unconscious body.

❝ And considering the type of work we do around here, you may need a little boost. That is, if you're willing to take what we offer. ❞ She then motioned over to the briefcase that was opened on the nightstand. There was a set of syringes filled up with a mysterious green liquid.

❝ Oh... I almost forgot this entire time, my name is Yukari Yakumo. A simple assistant for miss Eliza here. ❞

@Raptor Jesus

tumblr_p8eccoeaqo1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... it's hard to say if extracting those demons is even an option at this point. And if there's nothing else to do for her... killing her is the easiest way to stop her. ❞ Lapis spoke with a tinge of uncertainty in her voice. Even with someone as dangerous as Eliza running around with those demons, Lapis was unsure if the right option was to extract the demons or to kill her outright. It was hard to tell what was truly authentic with her former employer, all of her doings being a messy gray.

Weighing the options side by side in her head, Lapis stood there lost in her thoughts, not really registering that Pomada had arrived and was curious about everyone's energies. Of course, this was the perfect time for Lambdadelta to boast.

latest

❝ It's only natural that someone would be confused by the sudden surge of magical energy coming from me and my partner! So without ado, I'll simply introduce myself and my dear friend here. My name is Lambdadelta, the renowned Witch of Certainty, and this lass here is Lapis, the newly appointed Witch of Miracles. Think of us as dimension hoppers, being Voyager Witches that aren't bound to a specific place and time in this array of realities! ❞ She could go on and on about what she and Lapis could do, especially when this could be the simplest explanation that she can spew out.

❝ Hate to break to you, Lambda, but some people already jumped train. Chased after Exe and her subordinate's trail through that portal. ❞ Lapis pointed out, seeing Dante and Pomada hop in after Eliza, the mysterious woman, and Revy. ❝ Though, knowing that boundary youkai... it's probably a good thing we didn't follow. ❞

Well, there wasn't much that the two Witches could do from here, especially when the persons of interest fled the scene. Didn't help with some of the others from the earlier group still remaining here.

❝ Uh... is there something up? There's nothing to really do, especially to help me and Lambda right now. ❞ Lapis was simply surprised that a few of them remained here, and haven't exactly left her and the Witch of Certainty alone yet.

@York @Crow @Lucky
-----

@Raynar Saassin
-----
With the portals diverted completely once the three of them were present at a remote apartment lot in the Residential District, they could see that Eliza had already dragged herself over to the bed, still visibly bleeding out. The other woman only groaned in dismay, stepping over to perform some sort of magic to remove the demonic bullet out of Eliza's wound.

❝ So you're aware of the terms upon being on the Institute's payroll, correct? ❞ the woman abruptly spoke up, referring to Revy in this case. By the tone of her voice, it was almost like a harsh warning.

@Raptor Jesus
???
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky

The young teen just tilted his head, seeming to assess the situation for a moment. Then, seeming to trust his first instinct, he nodded.

"I'll help." He said simply.

Well, it looks like he wasn't mute... But... He wasn't exactly the most talkative sort either; he seemed more set on helping the situation, as he has picked up on the fact that the two in front of him were trying to prevent someone else from causing trouble... And perhaps that was all the information he needed, for now.​

❝ U-Uh... and I'm Blake. Just a guy that invents stuff. ❞ The man wasn't sure how else to go about the situation. You could say that he was basically the possible normal one out of this bunch.

@Raynar Saassin

-----​

❝ If you wish to work under Eliza, you should be aware that working with other parties isn't allowed. Though with the pay you'll be receiving, there shouldn't be any need for extra work. ❞ The woman spoke, carefully using some form of magic to slowly pull out the demonic bullet out from Eliza's unconscious body.

❝ And considering the type of work we do around here, you may need a little boost. That is, if you're willing to take what we offer. ❞ She then motioned over to the briefcase that was opened on the nightstand. There was a set of syringes filled up with a mysterious green liquid.

❝ Oh... I almost forgot this entire time, my name is Yukari Yakumo. A simple assistant for miss Eliza here. ❞

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_n0id2s7ZV11sscfgw.jpg

“Name’s Revy Two-Hands.” Revy replied dryly as she kept her gaze shifted away from both Eliza and Yukari, instead gazing out into the world around them.

“And don’t worry...” Revy began as she dropped her cigarette onto the ground and crushed it under her foot before glancing up to Eliza.

tumblr_inline_n0iczascMu1sscfgw.jpg

“I don’t plan on working with anyone else. It ain’t like the rest’a the Lagoon Company is in this shithole of a city anyways.”
Revy said dryly, though her eyes widened a bit at Yukari’s next statement.

tumblr_inline_n0id02FIHI1sscfgw.jpg

“The fuck you mean ‘enhancements’? Am I not fuckin’ good enough for you ‘n your boss by myself?

Or are you telling me to get fuckin’ implants? ‘Cuz that sure as hell ain’t happening.”

@Gummi Bunnies

"Without confusing you, we were all working for someone, and they were possessed by a Demon, spawned a portal and here we are." "Although... My entry was very recent... I'm still confused about what this place is."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Without confusing you, we were all working for someone, and they were possessed by a Demon, spawned a portal and here we are." "Although... My entry was very recent... I'm still confused about what this place is."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p7k0dwDbIu1shpc29_100.png

❝ Uh huh... ❞ Blake was partially trying to grasp on what kind of mess these two got involved in, but he felt like asking for more information wouldn't be the best. ❝ Guess I shouldn't be surprised over this, I did just have a run-in with some crazy lady that proclaimed that she was some long dead warlord and demanded that I give her all I had. Well... I scared her off with this lovely device. ❞

He lightly tapped at the metallic cube that was attached to his belt. Going by his earlier introduction on "inventing things," it wasn't a no-brainer to piece together that he's made whatever that device is supposed to be.

❝ Not sure how I can help with the... er, demon problem, I guess? I was just stopping by around these parts since I'm sorta looking for a gift for a special someone. No biggie there. ❞ Awkwardly trying to see how he could be of any help, he didn't seem to notice the subtle growls coming from just around the corner.

@Raynar Saassin

❝ Uh huh... ❞ Blake was partially trying to grasp on what kind of mess these two got involved in, but he felt like asking for more information wouldn't be the best. ❝ Guess I shouldn't be surprised over this, I did just have a run-in with some crazy lady that proclaimed that she was some long dead warlord and demanded that I give her all I had. Well... I scared her off with this lovely device. ❞

He lightly tapped at the metallic cube that was attached to his belt. Going by his earlier introduction on "inventing things," it wasn't a no-brainer to piece together that he's made whatever that device is supposed to be.

❝ Not sure how I can help with the... er, demon problem, I guess? I was just stopping by around these parts since I'm sorta looking for a gift for a special someone. No biggie there. ❞ Awkwardly trying to see how he could be of any help, he didn't seem to notice the subtle growls coming from just around the corner.

"Hmm. Sounds like you got mugged or something along those lines. Nor do you know anything about my situation, or even heard of who I am. Which makes my job harder..." Dante exclaimed as he focused more on Blake than the situation, whereas Pomada focused entirely on the growls. "Something is coming..." She exclaimed as she prepared herself for what was to come. If Blake were to notice, she was holding her hands out to her side and spawned forth two glowing balls of energy in each palm, ready to attack if needed.

@Gummi Bunnies

???

The young teen just tilted his head, seeming to assess the situation for a moment. Then, seeming to trust his first instinct, he nodded.

"I'll help." He said simply.

Well, it looks like he wasn't mute... But... He wasn't exactly the most talkative sort either; he seemed more set on helping the situation, as he has picked up on the fact that the two in front of him were trying to prevent someone else from causing trouble... And perhaps that was all the information he needed, for now.​
❝ Sure, I guess. This works out fine. ❞ Lapis figured that some extra help should be fine. It wasn't like she and Lambdadelta could do so much on their own. ❝ By the way, Lambda... weren't you supposed to be on guard duty right about now? ❞

The other was confused on what that meant, but immediately realized what the "guard duty" was.

latest

❝ Oh crap! You're definitely right! I'll get back to that now! ❞ The Witch of Certainty was practically embarrassed that she had to be reminded by her pupil about something important. And just like that, she disappeared in a flash. Guess she was off to handle that important business in the mean time.

tumblr_p8n02eowM81v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Let's get going. Even if Exe's not around, she probably left some dirt for us to clean. ❞ The Witch of Miracles motioned for whoever was going to help her to follow, walking out of the alleyway and out to the street. It was unclear on what she meant by this, but it was possible that Eliza left some unfinished business that could potentially become a problem.

@York @Crow @Lucky

-----​
tumblr_inline_n0id2s7ZV11sscfgw.jpg

“Name’s Revy Two-Hands.” Revy replied dryly as she kept her gaze shifted away from both Eliza and Yukari, instead gazing out into the world around them.

“And don’t worry...” Revy began as she dropped her cigarette onto the ground and crushed it under her foot before glancing up to Eliza.

tumblr_inline_n0iczascMu1sscfgw.jpg

“I don’t plan on working with anyone else. It ain’t like the rest’a the Lagoon Company is in this shithole of a city anyways.”
Revy said dryly, though her eyes widened a bit at Yukari’s next statement.

tumblr_inline_n0id02FIHI1sscfgw.jpg

“The fuck you mean ‘enhancements’? Am I not fuckin’ good enough for you ‘n your boss by myself?

Or are you telling me to get fuckin’ implants? ‘Cuz that sure as hell ain’t happening.”

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Oh no no, I was merely recommending. Nothing too drastic. I only recommend because the types of tasks we do are a bit much for those that aren't... specifically gifted. ❞ Yukari smiled as if she was amused by Revy's reaction. She didn't really go into detail on what kind of jobs they do anyways, but given Eliza's contact with several demons... it gave away on how much they dealt with.

By then, she was able to remove the golden bullet from Eliza's wound, and almost instantly, those shadows appeared once more to regenerate the wound until it wasn't there anymore.

❝ Miss Eliza, once you fully awaken, go ahead to morph the Wrath's Vessel back to it's original form. We have much to discuss on what you plan to do from here. We missed out on finding the Core and eliminating the Voyager Witch thus far. ❞ Yukari casually left the golden bullet near Eliza, who was starting to wake up upon her own wounds healing themselves.

@Raptor Jesus

-----​

"Hmm. Sounds like you got mugged or something along those lines. Nor do you know anything about my situation, or even heard of who I am. Which makes my job harder..." Dante exclaimed as he focused more on Blake than the situation, whereas Pomada focused entirely on the growls. "Something is coming..." She exclaimed as she prepared herself for what was to come. If Blake were to notice, she was holding her hands out to her side and spawned forth two glowing balls of energy in each palm, ready to attack if needed.

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Say what... ? ❞ Blake blinked at both of them. Both at Dante's exclamation and Pomada's warning. Along with the growling, the rampant charge of something alerted him.

❝ PWM activate, battle module A, formation 1. ❞ As if reciting a protocol, Blake let his metallic cube light up from apparent voice commands, holding his arm out as hardlight material appear and formed a shield for him to use. Turning around, he was able to block the incoming threat, which appeared to be a shadowy apparition of a wolf. Pushing it away, Blake took notice that there were more than just one.

tumblr_inline_p7k0dmev7k1shpc29_100.png

❝ Uh... I'm going to take a guess and say that this is part of the demon problem. ❞ The man narrowed his eyes at the pack of shadow wolves, preparing for a fullblown fight. ❝ Battle module A, formation 2. Battle module B, formation 4. ❞

The projected shield soon took the shape of a sword, and the hardlight projection of wings appeared behind Blake. Guess he was planning to deal with these shadow wolves with the extent of his battle tech. Just as he prepared himself, several of the wolves started to charge at them, clearly out to maul them.

@Raynar Saassin

❝ Say what... ? ❞ Blake blinked at both of them. Both at Dante's exclamation and Pomada's warning. Along with the growling, the rampant charge of something alerted him.

❝ PWM activate, battle module A, formation 1. ❞ As if reciting a protocol, Blake let his metallic cube light up from apparent voice commands, holding his arm out as hardlight material appear and formed a shield for him to use. Turning around, he was able to block the incoming threat, which appeared to be a shadowy apparition of a wolf. Pushing it away, Blake took notice that there were more than just one.

❝ Uh... I'm going to take a guess and say that this is part of the demon problem. ❞ The man narrowed his eyes at the pack of shadow wolves, preparing for a fullblown fight. ❝ Battle module A, formation 2. Battle module B, formation 4. ❞

The projected shield soon took the shape of a sword, and the hardlight projection of wings appeared behind Blake. Guess he was planning to deal with these shadow wolves with the extent of his battle tech. Just as he prepared himself, several of the wolves started to charge at them, clearly out to maul them.

"I don't think these are demons... I don't exactly recognise these---" "They are obviously hostile so we need to get rid of them!" Pomada exclaimed in the middle of Dante's sentence as she was already throwing Ki Blast after Ki Blast towards the Shadow Wolves with almost pinpoint accuracy as she kept her distance. Dante took the opportunity to pull out his Rebellion Sword and slash down any wolves that would come his way, otherwise he'd pull out his duel pistols; Ebony and Ivory and blast them from a distance.

@Gummi Bunnies

❝ Sure, I guess. This works out fine. ❞ Lapis figured that some extra help should be fine. It wasn't like she and Lambdadelta could do so much on their own. ❝ By the way, Lambda... weren't you supposed to be on guard duty right about now? ❞

The other was confused on what that meant, but immediately realized what the "guard duty" was.

latest

❝ Oh crap! You're definitely right! I'll get back to that now! ❞ The Witch of Certainty was practically embarrassed that she had to be reminded by her pupil about something important. And just like that, she disappeared in a flash. Guess she was off to handle that important business in the mean time.

❝ Let's get going. Even if Exe's not around, she probably left some dirt for us to clean. ❞ The Witch of Miracles motioned for whoever was going to help her to follow, walking out of the alleyway and out to the street. It was unclear on what she meant by this, but it was possible that Eliza left some unfinished business that could potentially become a problem.

@York @Crow @Lucky

-----​

❝ Oh no no, I was merely recommending. Nothing too drastic. I only recommend because the types of tasks we do are a bit much for those that aren't... specifically gifted. ❞ Yukari smiled as if she was amused by Revy's reaction. She didn't really go into detail on what kind of jobs they do anyways, but given Eliza's contact with several demons... it gave away on how much they dealt with.

By then, she was able to remove the golden bullet from Eliza's wound, and almost instantly, those shadows appeared once more to regenerate the wound until it wasn't there anymore.

❝ Miss Eliza, once you fully awaken, go ahead to morph the Wrath's Vessel back to it's original form. We have much to discuss on what you plan to do from here. We missed out on finding the Core and eliminating the Voyager Witch thus far. ❞ Yukari casually left the golden bullet near Eliza, who was starting to wake up upon her own wounds healing themselves.

@Raptor Jesus

-----​

@Raynar Saassin
???

The teen tilted his head a little, curious what this "dirt" was alluding to, but nonetheless followed. For the time being, it seemed he was onboard with this, but it was hard to say if it would stay that way... Assuming something felt off about the situation anyways.​

latest

@York @Crow @Lucky

-----​

@Raptor Jesus

-----​

@Raynar Saassin

“Specifically gifted... I’ll show you specifically gifted...” Revy muttered under her breath. Though after a moment of silence while in what appeared to be deep thought on the matter, Revy eventually let out a sigh and held out her hand.

tumblr_inline_n0id3f1wrT1sscfgw.jpg

“Just gimme the damn enhancement.”

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt hadn't even gotten a chance to process everything when he looked at the others. " I'll help with the cleanup and however I can, but I'm also keeping a lookout for my friend Mason and also trying to find my brother. Both are very important to me, but I'm sure both can handle themselves, so I'll help here."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

James Hunter

James noticed that the dog was wagging it's tail happily, showing that was what she wanted. That was good to know.

" I like to be helpful when I can be. I do know a few places around here. Found a grumpy man with a suit, tie, kind of an asshole who got a place around and said I could stay. Something about being a better man or at least trying to be. Think his name was Will... or was it Phil Connors? Kind of a weird dude, but meh, everybody got their own traumas to deal with though, I don't judge."

@Minerva @Takumi

Saeko raised her head at the mention of Phil. “I know him. We were involved in the same Murder Game.” she said calmly

James Hunter

James turned to Saeko. " Huh- it's a small world. He's kind of babysitting this small kid back at the apartment. Brown hair, red eyes when he gets terrified, kind of sweet and impulsive. Claims his dad is the devil. Cute kid."

@Takumi @Minerva

"The Devil? Did his name happen to be...Lucifer?" Azura asked, brows furrowed as she remembered events she'd rather not. Was her fellow traitor here? She wasn't sure how much time had passed for him, but she at least hope things had gone alright for him...and his child. A child...

Azura shook her head momentarily. "Hopefully the man babysitting the boy is alright." she said.

@Lucky @Minerva

James Hunter

"
The kid's name is Asher, but he did say his father's name was Lucifer, hence the devil guess on anyone who says it. The father doesn't seem to be around though, currently somewhere else from what I am understanding," he said, not even missing a beat on everything that had passed.

All that Azura was met with was resounding silence before he finally replied. " Uhh-he's interesting."

@Takumi @Minerva

"Bugger this, I'm out of here," Cullen said, having wanted to vacate from the conversation ages ago. "See you later, Riesbyfe. Maybe."

When Cullen stalked off, there wasn't much keeping the group together and the conversation eventually fell short.

Later, when Phil was alone, he was approached by a twenty-year-old who he may have remembered. Touching at his glasses, which had fogged up in the cold weather, Byakuya Togami regarded Phil with a look of authority.

hWMU2tw.png

"Tell me," he said, "what do you consider your strengths? What do you possibly bring to the table?"

So much for a hello.

@Lucky

Phil Connors

Phil was thankful when he finally got the kid off his leg and had headed far away from everything. He looked over and noticed the kid with glasses. He looked like the one who was arrested at the end of his Hell trip and had said he had sent the invitation.

Phil calmly looked at him. " I'm not afraid of death and doing what others won't do if it is for the betterment of others that I trust. I also have a perfect memory, Byakuya. Remember every moment of my life before that hell trip and everything that happened and I came out okay," he said.

There was a certain level of detachment and the expression on his face said that he honestly was more annoyed than scared or shocked by the man's question.

@Atomic Knight

"I don't think these are demons... I don't exactly recognise these---" "They are obviously hostile so we need to get rid of them!" Pomada exclaimed in the middle of Dante's sentence as she was already throwing Ki Blast after Ki Blast towards the Shadow Wolves with almost pinpoint accuracy as she kept her distance. Dante took the opportunity to pull out his Rebellion Sword and slash down any wolves that would come his way, otherwise he'd pull out his duel pistols; Ebony and Ivory and blast them from a distance.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p7k0dxqshc1shpc29_100.png

Just as the wolves were starting to be attacked by Dante and Pomada, Blake set his sights on a couple of the shadow wolves headed in his general direction. Adjusting his stance as if he were going to sprint, he let the projected wings behind him boost him forward so he could slice and dice these creatures in one fell swoop. Despite this, it looked like these shadow wolves were endlessly coming out of nowhere.

❝ So uh... got any idea why there's a bunch of these here anyways? I don't remember it being wolf migration season already. ❞ Blake wasn't sure on what to make out of this, since he's never dealt with wolves literally made out of shadows before. It was like after they got rid of one, another shadow wolf would come in to fill in what was lost, probably coming from one of the alleyways that could be seen on this street.

@Raynar Saassin

-----​
???

The teen tilted his head a little, curious what this "dirt" was alluding to, but nonetheless followed. For the time being, it seemed he was onboard with this, but it was hard to say if it would stay that way... Assuming something felt off about the situation anyways.​
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt hadn't even gotten a chance to process everything when he looked at the others. " I'll help with the cleanup and however I can, but I'm also keeping a lookout for my friend Mason and also trying to find my brother. Both are very important to me, but I'm sure both can handle themselves, so I'll help here."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow
tumblr_p8zgn5Kret1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... that'll depend once we take care of the mess that's all over the place. Could take a while or no time at all. ❞ Lapis knew that this last run through the city was that important. She had the feeling that Exe had left things all over that could spell trouble if left alone. So in most cases, cutting off the root of the problem was the first step to the cleanup stage. That didn't mean that she entirely ignored Wyatt's case, maybe it'll be a plus if she just happened to catch sight of whoever he was talking about.

❝ Also... I don't think I got your name. ❞ The Witch of Miracles glanced over at the teen following them. He's been quiet, and she figured that maybe she'll give him the chance to talk now.

@York @Lucky @Crow

-----​

“Specifically gifted... I’ll show you specifically gifted...” Revy muttered under her breath. Though after a moment of silence while in what appeared to be deep thought on the matter, Revy eventually let out a sigh and held out her hand.

tumblr_inline_n0id3f1wrT1sscfgw.jpg

“Just gimme the damn enhancement.”

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Glad that you've decided on this. ❞ Yukari only smiled as she picked up one of the syringes. Grabbing a hold of Revy's arm, the youkai didn't waste any time on using the syringe on her.

tumblr_oa1b2w9FtS1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ So... how do you feel? ❞ Eliza sat up from the bed, happening to change the golden bullet back into a key. She appeared to have recovered, and patiently waited for Revy's response after being injected with the mysterious green substance. It was subtle, but a weaker influence could be felt, almost like that possession from the demon inside the key earlier. Except this time it was weak enough that Revy could manage the fact that she was possibly injected with something alike to a demon.

@Raptor Jesus

Just as the wolves were starting to be attacked by Dante and Pomada, Blake set his sights on a couple of the shadow wolves headed in his general direction. Adjusting his stance as if he were going to sprint, he let the projected wings behind him boost him forward so he could slice and dice these creatures in one fell swoop. Despite this, it looked like these shadow wolves were endlessly coming out of nowhere.

❝ So uh... got any idea why there's a bunch of these here anyways? I don't remember it being wolf migration season already. ❞ Blake wasn't sure on what to make out of this, since he's never dealt with wolves literally made out of shadows before. It was like after they got rid of one, another shadow wolf would come in to fill in what was lost, probably coming from one of the alleyways that could be seen on this street.

@Raynar Saassin

-----​
tumblr_p8zgn5Kret1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... that'll depend once we take care of the mess that's all over the place. Could take a while or no time at all. ❞ Lapis knew that this last run through the city was that important. She had the feeling that Exe had left things all over that could spell trouble if left alone. So in most cases, cutting off the root of the problem was the first step to the cleanup stage. That didn't mean that she entirely ignored Wyatt's case, maybe it'll be a plus if she just happened to catch sight of whoever he was talking about.

❝ Also... I don't think I got your name. ❞ The Witch of Miracles glanced over at the teen following them. He's been quiet, and she figured that maybe she'll give him the chance to talk now.

@York @Lucky @Crow

-----​
❝ Glad that you've decided on this. ❞ Yukari only smiled as she picked up one of the syringes. Grabbing a hold of Revy's arm, the youkai didn't waste any time on using the syringe on her.

tumblr_oa1b2w9FtS1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ So... how do you feel? ❞ Eliza sat up from the bed, happening to change the golden bullet back into a key. She appeared to have recovered, and patiently waited for Revy's response after being injected with the mysterious green substance. It was subtle, but a weaker influence could be felt, almost like that possession from the demon inside the key earlier. Except this time it was weak enough that Revy could manage the fact that she was possibly injected with something alike to a demon.

@Raptor Jesus
At first, Revy didn’t seem to react much to the injection, only staring at Yukari and Eliza in silence.

tumblr_inline_n0iew1DHsc1sscfgw.jpg

“So is that i—“

tumblr_inline_n0id0dKmvq1sscfgw.jpg

“GUH!!!”

Revy suddenly slapped the small hole that the needle had left and winced in pain, feeling a pain similar to the one she felt after holding that key earlier.

tumblr_inline_n0iczxh6o61sscfgw.jpg

“W-what the fuck did you just do to me?!” She asked as she winced in pain. To completely honest, it didn’t even hurt all that much, but the last thing that Revy wanted was some demon floating around inside her.

@Gummi Bunnies

"I don't know. Something about the way these things keep appearing is vaguely familiar to me---" Dante exclaimed as he was cut off by a sudden feeling. Pomada got into a pose once she had some space from the wolves as she placed her palms close to her while leaving a gap between each hand, and a blue energy formed in the middle! After a few seconds, she looked towards the alleyway and pushed forward, releasing a small beam of energy towards every Shadow Wolf in the distance! "Kamehameha!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile in the Mist Gardens, two kids could be seen running around in the fields and flowers, happily enjoying themselves in the lovely warmth of the area. They looked almost exactly identical, but in different coloured clothing. The one in blue had a sweet and innocent voice to her while the other was almost the exact opposite of that.

"Hehe~ This is really fun Ram.." "I know right? Totally beats the playgrounds back at Lowee. At least we're able to have some peace and quiet instead of being bothered by dummies." "Um... Ram?.. Are you sure we should be running around in their flowers like this..? What if we get in trouble.." "There's no one around Rom, don't worry~! Besides, who would be stupid enough to stop us? We're CPU's!" "But... they look like they worked really hard on them.."

@Anyone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back