Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur was quite impressed by the teleportation technology. He suspected it acted somewhat like the Heart of Gold, going through every moment and possibility in the universe to get to its destination. He grabbed onto the orb. "Can't be worse than what I just went through." He said shrugging. And with that, Arthur was teleported to a tea shop in Avalon.

alicetaria-february-recreators-21.jpg

"I am Alicetaria February, princess of the Holy Ulterstein Kingdom. I am going to rescue my kingdom from being destroyed by the Unterwelt." She said, placing her spear on the ground. "I demand to know where I am."

"Another dummy? Rom, we're getting surrounded!" "But... I don't think this one is a meanie like the other one.." "Rom..." Ram exclaimed as she kept her eye on the group while Rom walked over to the new woman that appeared.

"Hi.. My name's Rom.. What's your name?"

@Minerva @Lucky

tumblr_inline_p7k0dxqshc1shpc29_100.png

Just as the wolves were starting to be attacked by Dante and Pomada, Blake set his sights on a couple of the shadow wolves headed in his general direction. Adjusting his stance as if he were going to sprint, he let the projected wings behind him boost him forward so he could slice and dice these creatures in one fell swoop. Despite this, it looked like these shadow wolves were endlessly coming out of nowhere.

❝ So uh... got any idea why there's a bunch of these here anyways? I don't remember it being wolf migration season already. ❞ Blake wasn't sure on what to make out of this, since he's never dealt with wolves literally made out of shadows before. It was like after they got rid of one, another shadow wolf would come in to fill in what was lost, probably coming from one of the alleyways that could be seen on this street.

@Raynar Saassin

-----​
tumblr_p8zgn5Kret1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Well... that'll depend once we take care of the mess that's all over the place. Could take a while or no time at all. ❞ Lapis knew that this last run through the city was that important. She had the feeling that Exe had left things all over that could spell trouble if left alone. So in most cases, cutting off the root of the problem was the first step to the cleanup stage. That didn't mean that she entirely ignored Wyatt's case, maybe it'll be a plus if she just happened to catch sight of whoever he was talking about.

❝ Also... I don't think I got your name. ❞ The Witch of Miracles glanced over at the teen following them. He's been quiet, and she figured that maybe she'll give him the chance to talk now.

@York @Lucky @Crow

-----​
❝ Glad that you've decided on this. ❞ Yukari only smiled as she picked up one of the syringes. Grabbing a hold of Revy's arm, the youkai didn't waste any time on using the syringe on her.

tumblr_oa1b2w9FtS1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ So... how do you feel? ❞ Eliza sat up from the bed, happening to change the golden bullet back into a key. She appeared to have recovered, and patiently waited for Revy's response after being injected with the mysterious green substance. It was subtle, but a weaker influence could be felt, almost like that possession from the demon inside the key earlier. Except this time it was weak enough that Revy could manage the fact that she was possibly injected with something alike to a demon.

@Raptor Jesus
???
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow

The teen tilted his head for a moment, stopping to think about the question. It was a bit difficult to recall his own name off the top of his head, but with some effort, he remembered.

"Gran." He said, attempting a smile.

Unfortunately it wasn't so easy to be chipper and friendly in such a foreign environment, without his crew... Or as a matter of fact, anyone familiar around him, but for now... whatever this group was might just do.​

???
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow

The teen tilted his head for a moment, stopping to think about the question. It was a bit difficult to recall his own name off the top of his head, but with some effort, he remembered.

"Gran." He said, attempting a smile.

Unfortunately it wasn't so easy to be chipper and friendly in such a foreign environment, without his crew... Or as a matter of fact, anyone familiar around him, but for now... whatever this group was might just do.​
tumblr_p9rcfz8DIg1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ Alright. Good to know. ❞ Lapis nodded in response. At least he wasn't a mute, he could talk. By now, they were getting closer to their target destination, she could feel the threat up ahead.

❝ ... there's only one of the beacons here. I'll handle it. ❞ As she spoke, a small sliver of crystals formed into a knife for her to take hold of. Soon after, she was picking up the pace of her walking.

"They just keep coming..." Pomada exclaimed as she grabbed the Shadow Wolf that attacked her and launched it into the sky, before firing a Ki Blast towards it to obliterate it. Meanwhile Dante brought out his Sword and proceeded to slash at it whenever he could, but unfortunately appeared to be struggling a little bit. "You know, I wasn't expecting to fight wolves... Especially ones that aren't demons. Can't a guy get a break?"

Pomada turned towards Dante and fired repetitive Green Orbs of Energy towards the Wolf while it was distracted, and took any opportunity to move towards Blake and punch the Wolf attacking him. "I might have to purify myself if more keep coming... I can only handle so much before I need to resort to... that technique."

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ And what technique is that? ❞ Blake had no idea what she was saying, but if it were a technique to solve the problem quick, he didn't object to whatever it was. With Pomada's help, he was able to drive the wolf back, but at that moment, his projected weapons shut off. He must've used too much of the remote battery power in this one encounter.

The strange formation of shadows appeared like it was going to spew out more of those wolves. That would be the case, but instead something was thrown in it's general direction. A few seconds after what was apparently a small crystal shard stabbed into the pile of shadows, a sudden expansion of crystals erupted from the source of the shadow wolves. A bloodcurdling scream came from the shadows before it disappeared, and soon after followed the disappearance of the shadow wolves that were attacking the others.

The person that was responsible for assisting them with the matter stood not too far away from where the shadow formation had disappeared, and that someone was easily recognized by...

tumblr_inline_p7lmve0m741sy4uqk_100.png

❝ W... wait. Wait a minute! ❞ Blake immediately caught on with who this was, whoever that helped them.

tumblr_p9remgIGfV1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ ... ❞ Lapis froze up instantly. Why was he here? Was this some cruel joke? After all this time, why does he show up now?

❝ You're.... you're Ri- AACK! He started to say, but yelped the moment she tackled him to the ground before he could even mutter her real name. As she was horrified to see him, Blake was more confused to see her here. He was told that he couldn't return to his world after that incident, and he didn't remember one of his sisters being able to travel through the multiverse either. His vision obscured by Lapis's hand covering his face, he made out her pained voice utter something out.

Sleep. The instant she said so, Blake practically passed out. It was the simplest of the magic she's learned under Lambda's wing, and probably for the best that she used it on her supposed-to-be-dead brother. For most that were here because of the wolf incident, surely they would be confused with this development.

❝ ... christ, what am I even doing? ❞ She cursed at herself, standing up after knocking Blake out with a sleeping spell.

@Raynar Saassin @York @Crow @Lucky

Chris Halliwell and Jefferson

Chris wasn't going to actually explain that the orb he had handed him was a distraction as he focused on orbing the two of them to the tea shop that he had seen. He really should have looked at the sign before he had teleported them to a tea shop owned by someone called The Mad Hatter. It didn't even look like they would serve tea here. " I'm surprised anyone found this shop. I'm Jefferson, how can I help you?" He asked. There was something deeply unsettling about his smile.

@Minerva

Asher Falcon

Asher, being six years old and not understanding half of the words that she was saying, outside of the simple words, looked at her. " Flowery place in Evalon," he said, totally butchering the name of the place in every regard.

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin
Arthur looked at the man. He reminded Arthur of Zaphod Beeblebrox, who, at that moment, was sitting in a cafe on Zebumulon 6 enjoying a drink native to the sea of fire on Zebumulon 6 with a plate of cocktail shrimp. Arthur stepped forward to the man.

"Um, hello, yes. I'm looking for some tea." He said. "Preferably one that doesn't taste like hot fish."

"Another dummy? Rom, we're getting surrounded!" "But... I don't think this one is a meanie like the other one.." "Rom..." Ram exclaimed as she kept her eye on the group while Rom walked over to the new woman that appeared.

"Hi.. My name's Rom.. What's your name?"

@Minerva @Lucky

"Thank you, child." She said to Asher. That was helpful to know where she was. Some place called "Evalon."
Alicetaria JUST introduced herself. Well, second time's the charm. "Alicetaria February, Princess of the Holy Ulterstein Kingdom." She said nobly. "And who might you be?"

❝ And what technique is that? ❞ Blake had no idea what she was saying, but if it were a technique to solve the problem quick, he didn't object to whatever it was. With Pomada's help, he was able to drive the wolf back, but at that moment, his projected weapons shut off. He must've used too much of the remote battery power in this one encounter.

The strange formation of shadows appeared like it was going to spew out more of those wolves. That would be the case, but instead something was thrown in it's general direction. A few seconds after what was apparently a small crystal shard stabbed into the pile of shadows, a sudden expansion of crystals erupted from the source of the shadow wolves. A bloodcurdling scream came from the shadows before it disappeared, and soon after followed the disappearance of the shadow wolves that were attacking the others.

The person that was responsible for assisting them with the matter stood not too far away from where the shadow formation had disappeared, and that someone was easily recognized by...

tumblr_inline_p7lmve0m741sy4uqk_100.png

❝ W... wait. Wait a minute! ❞ Blake immediately caught on with who this was, whoever that helped them.

tumblr_p9remgIGfV1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ ... ❞ Lapis froze up instantly. Why was he here? Was this some cruel joke? After all this time, why does he show up now?

❝ You're.... you're Ri- AACK! He started to say, but yelped the moment she tackled him to the ground before he could even mutter her real name. As she was horrified to see him, Blake was more confused to see her here. He was told that he couldn't return to his world after that incident, and he didn't remember one of his sisters being able to travel through the multiverse either. His vision obscured by Lapis's hand covering his face, he made out her pained voice utter something out.

Sleep. The instant she said so, Blake practically passed out. It was the simplest of the magic she's learned under Lambda's wing, and probably for the best that she used it on her supposed-to-be-dead brother. For most that were here because of the wolf incident, surely they would be confused with this development.

❝ ... christ, what am I even doing? ❞ She cursed at herself, standing up after knocking Blake out with a sleeping spell.

Seeing the new entrant appear and close the Spawning Portal, Pomada lowered her guard for a moment before seeing said entrant put Blake to sleep and immediately raised her guard once more, preparing two green orbs of energy in her palms in a specific pose and looked towards the woman.

"Who are you? At first you helped us close that portal and then all of a sudden you put one of our allies to sleep? I won't hesitate to throw these immediately until you give me some answers!"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I'm with the pink skinned girl here." Dante responded as he stood alongside her and brandished his Sword. "As much as I'd love to play the Diplomat here, it seems you're not exactly a nice lady. My luck today is unreal."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Thank you, child." She said to Asher. That was helpful to know where she was. Some place called "Evalon."
Alicetaria JUST introduced herself. Well, second time's the charm. "Alicetaria February, Princess of the Holy Ulterstein Kingdom." She said nobly. "And who might you be?"

"It's nice to meet you.. You see, sis.. She doesn't seem to be so bad as the other meanies here.." "Rom, don't you get it?! They're trying to trick you! The dummies are probably trying to get rid of us so that they can take all of our shares!" "But..." "Besides, what would Big Sis say?" "Big Sis would say that you turds are causing trouble again!" Came a voice from the distance as another small girl appeared? But appeared to be a bit taller than Rom and Ram.

"Big Sis!" "Big Sis!" "I swear to god if I find out that you've been causing these people here trouble, I will pound you back to Lowee myself!" "We're sorry... Big Sis..." "We're sorry, Big Sis..." "Yeah you better be. Honestly sometimes you are just too much to handle."

@Lucky @Minerva

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt, having analyzed everything from what happened, looked over at Dante and decided to give him the most abridged version of what had happened possible. " So, to make a really long story short, the woman from the beginning was evil, Revy betrayed us and these two, who I'm not even sure are good, helped to weaken her. We met Gran over here and I think those wolves are hers now. Basically, we're clean-up crew now," he said, without taking a breath.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Chris Halliwell and Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter, Enter Peter Quill

Jefferson looked over at Chris and Arthur and then back at the shop. Hopefully, they wouldn't ask him for tea because it wouldn't be ready for a while. He was boiling some water, but had been doing it into between figuring out what was causing his hat to activate. A male crashed onto the table ." Urgh, where am I?" He asked.

" I'll be able to make you some tea.... if the man didn't land on my set. I have to get the new set out and boil it. It may take a while, I hope you don't mind the wait," he said.

"
Is this a normal occurrence?" Chris asked. Jefferson didn't answer as he got a new tea set.

@Minerva

Asher

Asher smiled, happy that he was able to provide some help to her and was grateful about everything that she did.

" They weren't mean to me," he said.

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva

Seeing the new entrant appear and close the Spawning Portal, Pomada lowered her guard for a moment before seeing said entrant put Blake to sleep and immediately raised her guard once more, preparing two green orbs of energy in her palms in a specific pose and looked towards the woman.

"Who are you? At first you helped us close that portal and then all of a sudden you put one of our allies to sleep? I won't hesitate to throw these immediately until you give me some answers!"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I'm with the pink skinned girl here." Dante responded as he stood alongside her and brandished his Sword. "As much as I'd love to play the Diplomat here, it seems you're not exactly a nice lady. My luck today is unreal."

@Gummi Bunnies
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt, having analyzed everything from what happened, looked over at Dante and decided to give him the most abridged version of what had happened possible. " So, to make a really long story short, the woman from the beginning was evil, Revy betrayed us and these two, who I'm not even sure are good, helped to weaken her. We met Gran over here and I think those wolves are hers now. Basically, we're clean-up crew now," he said, without taking a breath.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Raynar Saassin @Crow
❝ ... ❞ Lapis remained silent even when questioned. She couldn't simply tell them, not when Blake was involved with them. She didn't know why he was here or how he was alive, but she shouldn't be here either. Almost like she wanted to be sure, she glanced over her shoulder to see the unconscious Blake. Just the sight of him forced her to look away, brief flashes of the past coming back to haunt her.

tumblr_p9x6bvACHD1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ It's best that he doesn't know about me... and I shouldn't be getting all of you involved in my own problems... that's all. ❞ Her voice gave off a cold impression at first, but sounded a bit strained at the end. Before they would try to pry anything else from her, she vanished, leaving a single blue butterfly that fluttered away from the scene.

Just as she was gone, Blake started to recover from the momentary sleeping spell.

❝ Man... my head hurts... like real bad. ❞ He managed to say, painfully greeted with a headache upon awakening from the spell.

@Lucky @York @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Wyatt Halliwell

"Wonderful. And here I thought she was finished." Dante commented. "So we've practically been doing her dirty work or in this case, you, all up until the point when she finally revealed she was evil. Getting a lot of flashbacks to my brother here."

❝ ... ❞ Lapis remained silent even when questioned. She couldn't simply tell them, not when Blake was involved with them. She didn't know why he was here or how he was alive, but she shouldn't be here either. Almost like she wanted to be sure, she glanced over her shoulder to see the unconscious Blake. Just the sight of him forced her to look away, brief flashes of the past coming back to haunt her.

tumblr_p9x6bvACHD1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ It's best that he doesn't know about me... and I shouldn't be getting all of you involved in my own problems... that's all. ❞ Her voice gave off a cold impression at first, but sounded a bit strained at the end. Before they would try to pry anything else from her, she vanished, leaving a single blue butterfly that fluttered away from the scene.

Just as she was gone, Blake started to recover from the momentary sleeping spell.

❝ Man... my head hurts... like real bad. ❞ He managed to say, painfully greeted with a headache upon awakening from the spell.

"Get back here!" Pomada screamed as she absorbed one of her two orbs and instead flew straight towards her with the other in hand, aiming to plant it onto Lapis and launch her into a building with it, but unfortunately couldn't due to her vanishing act, causing her to release the orb and cause a small explosion a distance away. "Damn it!" She then realised something. Blake had recovered from that sleeping spell and rushed over to him. "Are you okay?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @York

Asher

Asher smiled, happy that he was able to provide some help to her and was grateful about everything that she did.

" They weren't mean to me," he said.

"Good. Sometimes these two can cause quite the trouble." "We're sorry, Big Sis..." "Good girls. Now head back home. Mina's worried sick about you since your disappearance." "Okay..." "Okay..." And so the two transformed girls flew off in the direction that the other came from and disappeared, leaving only this one as she downgraded to speak to the others.

"My apologies for the behaviour of my little sisters. Mina has been trying to keep them on their best but even she can't handle them at times."

@Lucky @Minerva

Last edited:
"Wonderful. And here I thought she was finished." Dante commented. "So we've practically been doing her dirty work or in this case, you, all up until the point when she finally revealed she was evil. Getting a lot of flashbacks to my brother here."

"Get back here!" Pomada screamed as she absorbed one of her two orbs and instead flew straight towards her with the other in hand, aiming to plant it onto Lapis and launch her into a building with it, but unfortunately couldn't due to her vanishing act, causing her to release the orb and cause a small explosion a distance away. "Damn it!" She then realised something. Blake had recovered from that sleeping spell and rushed over to him. "Are you okay?"

tumblr_inline_p7k0dlVoDk1shpc29_100.png

❝ Y... yeah. It's just... ❞ Blake reassured Pomada that he was fine. Weary, but overall not in a drastically bad state. He paused for a moment, letting those few moments beforehand sink in. Pure confusion led to denial, all sorts of conflicting feelings stirred up the more he thought about what happened.

❝ Dammit, what the hell am I thinking? T... there's no way she's my sister... absolutely no way. Rin's... not like that. ❞ He couldn't bring himself to believe what he saw. The young woman who appeared just like her, and yet did many things that she would never do. As much as he wanted to see his sister after all that's happened, that wasn't the "Rin" he knew.

❝ Tch, first we deal with weird shadow wolves, and now there's an impostor acting like a younger sister of mine. I was planning to only grab some souvenirs and bounce... but. ❞

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow @York

tumblr_inline_p7k0dlVoDk1shpc29_100.png

❝ Y... yeah. It's just... ❞ Blake reassured Pomada that he was fine. Weary, but overall not in a drastically bad state. He paused for a moment, letting those few moments beforehand sink in. Pure confusion led to denial, all sorts of conflicting feelings stirred up the more he thought about what happened.

❝ Dammit, what the hell am I thinking? T... there's no way she's my sister... absolutely no way. Rin's... not like that. ❞ He couldn't bring himself to believe what he saw. The young woman who appeared just like her, and yet did many things that she would never do. As much as he wanted to see his sister after all that's happened, that wasn't the "Rin" he knew.

❝ Tch, first we deal with weird shadow wolves, and now there's an impostor acting like a younger sister of mine. I was planning to only grab some souvenirs and bounce... but. ❞

"This isn't a good sign if someone's posing as you..." Pomada exclaimed, speaking from experience. "In these things known as Time Rifts, one opponent sent me into another dimension where I was forced to combat a clone of myself... I managed to defeat it, but while I was fighting it inside of this dimension, my body in the actual rift was mind-controlled to attack my fellow time patrollers. Luckily beating myself allowed me to regain control." She then looked around for a moment and realised that what she just said would sound crazy to everyone else. "Oh... right. No one here would know what I go through in my Universe I suppose..."

"This isn't a good sign if someone's posing as you..." Pomada exclaimed, speaking from experience. "In these things known as Time Rifts, one opponent sent me into another dimension where I was forced to combat a clone of myself... I managed to defeat it, but while I was fighting it inside of this dimension, my body in the actual rift was mind-controlled to attack my fellow time patrollers. Luckily beating myself allowed me to regain control." She then looked around for a moment and realised that what she just said would sound crazy to everyone else. "Oh... right. No one here would know what I go through in my Universe I suppose..."

tumblr_inline_p7k0dnriHg1shpc29_100.png

❝ Okaaay. ❞ Blake wasn't sure how else to react to that. Probably a lot to take in. Plus it wasn't actually much that he should be concerned about. The real problem was that person who appeared like his younger sister.

❝ It's weird. After one incident that I get into with a ton of other people from who knows where, I'm finding myself getting dragged deeper and deeper into the big multiverse mess. ❞ The ravenette laughed a bit at his own dismay. None of this was to be considered part of a normal life. Though, he basically threw the normal life out the window the moment he became a vigilante, way before that first incident.

❝ Next thing you know after seeing a person that looks like your sister, there's going to be some big bad threat nearby that's about to put their plans in action. ❞ Almost at the moment he said so, the sound of an explosion went off, possibly at the edge of the city.

❝ ... oh my god, that's really bad timing. ❞

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow @York

Byakuya thought on what Phil for a moment, wondering if the man had an inkling of what Byakuya had in mind for him.

"And what would it take for you to feel like you belong?" he asked.

@Lucky

Phil Connors

Phil honestly had no clue what Byakuya was thinking, as he often didn't think much of others opinion of who he was or what he did.

" If I knew the answer to what it would take to feel like belonging, I wouldn't be lost and searching in the first place.

@Atomic Knight

latest

❝ Wow... it's so colorful here! ❞ A harpy says as she wanders around the gardens, somewhat eyeing the fountain at the center of it all.

@anybody

Whatever Phil thought this meeting was about, Byakuya doubted he could gather what he was truly getting at.

"What if you had a place to belong to... a group who needed men such as yourself to affect the world around us in great ways?"

@Lucky

Last edited:
Phil Connors

Phil wasn't sure what he was getting at, but he had a vague idea that it had something to do with organizations towards the end of his "incident."

" I am not sure if there is such a place, but if you know of one and are inviting me, I wouldn't be opposed to it," Phil replied. He wasn't as stupid as he liked people to think he was.

@Atomic Knight

"Hmph." Byakuya sounded unimpressed, but this was the intended outcome.

"Not the Coalition, but the Office for the Defense of Multiversal Assets. In short, ODMA. Their goal? Defend the multiverse at all costs and maintain order... Are you on board with such a concept?"

@Lucky

Phil Connors

Phil wasn't about to correct his hmph at all. He was so far beyond trying to correct people.

" I would never assume it was the Coalition. I highly doubt that their leader is too happy with the things I did during that event. I am not opposed to such a concept. My home's fucked anyway, it "destabilized" after I left."

@Atomic Knight

"Ah, yes..." Byakuya nodded at this. A smug sort of smile appeared on his face.

UhXxajh.png

"That is a peculiar matter, isn't it? ODMA is not opposed to looking into it for you, as long as you assist them in return. If you are as ready as you claim to be, then all you would have to do is follow me and I will take you to where you can make some real change occur."

@Lucky

Kiri

" Wow.... it's so colorful here!" If the harpy would investigate, she would find a small bird child in a black hoodie with a dagger that had perfectly mimicked her voice. She seemed to be smiling and looking at the harpy with fascination.

@Gummi Bunnies

Phil Connors

Phil was silent and ignored the smug smile that appeared on Byakuya's face for now.

" Yes, I guess peculiar is the right word for it. I am willing to help them in return, I am not opposed to it at all. I don't really have anyone here who cared about me and well, that should be simple," he replied, rolling down his slide to hide the device from the dark place that he never return. Maybe one day he will think he had atoned for what he had done there, but until then, he would wear it.

@Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back