Status
Not open for further replies.
spawn-comic-image-slice-600x200.jpg

Al Simmons/Spawn

A large rather flowing cape was blowing in the wind as a vigilante with dark green flaming eyes stared down at those who passed by him.

Spawn found himself hanging around the city of Avalon preferring to hang on the highest buildings or hang in the alleyways.

@Anybody

spawn-comic-image-slice-600x200.jpg

Al Simmons/Spawn

A large rather flowing cape was blowing in the wind as a vigilante with dark green flaming eyes stared down at those who passed by him.

Spawn found himself hanging around the city of Avalon preferring to hang on the highest buildings or hang in the alleyways.

Dante walked past the girl he was in front off to discover this unique looking fellow. With a hint of excitement, Dante approached him.

"Alright. Now you are certainly someone interesting. And those eyes of yours. You're not a demon are you?"

@dark

Dante walked past the girl he was in front off to discover this unique looking fellow. With a hint of excitement, Dante approached him.

"Alright. Now you are certainly someone interesting. And those eyes of yours. You're not a demon are you?"

@dark
spawn-comic-cape-1050x591.jpg

Spawn just silently stared at Dante, his hissing told it all.

".... I'm not interesting... you're in the way..."

His eyes narrowed as he frowned

"I'm not one to like."

@Widowmaker

spawn-comic-cape-1050x591.jpg

Spawn just silently stared at Dante, his hissing told it all.

".... I'm not interesting... you're in the way..."

His eyes narrowed as he frowned

"I'm not one to like."

"Well, that just makes me want to like you more. You look like you know how to throw a party. Heh heh. Then again, most people I run into know exactly how to throw down."

@dark

Tom Nook would let out a laugh and place his hands on his belly in response. "Ho Ho! Quite the contrary! I have an offer that you simply can not refuse!" The raccoon exclaimed in glee.

@Yun Lee
"Don't you tell me what I can and can't do! I'm not a child!" Ugh, but she did need to watch the attitude, or it could keep her from work. "...but I'll bite. What's this 'offer', raccoon?"

@thatguyinthestore

"Don't you tell me what I can and can't do! I'm not a child!" Ugh, but she did need to watch the attitude, or it could keep her from work. "...but I'll bite. What's this 'offer', raccoon?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Ho Ho! Very well then, follow me!" Tom Nook exclaimed merrily, not seemingly to mind her first comment.

latest

After traversing through an alleyway for a bit, Severa would have found herself in a dark, dimly lit room. There were various weapons lined along the walls and shelves, all appeared to have been shorted by things such as gun type, size, etc.

There were a bunch of smaller raccoons inside the hideout, most of which were either at work or simply hanging around. As Tom Nook entered the room, two of these raccoons approached him.

latest

"Yo, boss!" The one on the left said. "We got our next buyer set in up in the Electric Town." The one on the right would look up at Sivera, almost as if he was checking her out. "Who's the broad?" He asked finally.

"Oh, this is the newest member of our family, yes yes! Her name is uh...." Tom Nook would pause in thought for a moment before seeming to quite literally jump up in shock. "Oh! My apologies, ma'am, but I don't believe that I caught your name!" He exclaimed with a nervous sounding chuckle, as if he was actually sorry for not asking for her name yet.

@Yun Lee

Saeko wasn't really in the mood. "Saeko Busujima." She said simply. "I need to get through there. I have somewhere to be." She pointed behind the man. She then gestured to the katana at her side. She didn't even notice Blue nearby.

Meanwhile, in Mist Gardens, somewhat of a distance away from Electric Town, Chelsea was taking a walk, and enjoying the nice spring weather in the gardens.

Blue kept following after Saeko, and kept a bit of distance, out of slight caution with the swordswoman. She gave a small bark, to let her know of her presence.

@Minerva

Cullen was cold and tired. And hungry. And annoyed.

His feet were soaked, for he didn't have the proper shoes to be wandering in and out of the Rust District. He much preferred Electric Town, but here he was, slumming it in steampunk world in search of someone who could help him with his little predicament. Oh, the things a Bloodstone got up to.

Cullen grumbled to himself and kept his head down, not noticing as he walked right into someone passing him by. He gave the other man a glare.

NAiujK2.png

"You have a problem, mate?" he growled. "Can't walk around another bloke?"

Cullen knew it was probably his fault, but he didn't really care. He was frustrated already, and the embarrassment of running into someone just made him want to lash out more. He was starting to hate this damned city, which was really quite unfortunate when it was the only place he could be.​
Phil Connors

Phil hadn't thought about much since he had left that place.

It would be easy to eat some food or to pretend that he was normal, that everything was fine. Lying to himself was something that Phil Connors did especially well. He had put a gun to his head on more than one occasion to both attempt to kill himself and to fully kill himself. It was not a fact he was proud of.
Of course, there weren't many things that Phil Connors was proud of. He just continued to live despite it all. He could have been a good man.... but he wasn't.

If it has been before his encounter with the darkness, he would have had a witty comeback.

But that time had long since had passed Phil Connors. What was left after everything he had been through was a shell of the man that he was. It wasn't quite not him, but it wasn't him either. " I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. I will get out of your way." He moved out of Cullen's way.
Ries01.png

"What a scary face you have on there, Cullen. Even moreso than usual. I imagine there is something ailing you yet?"

Appearing practically out of nowhere, there stood Riesbyfe Stridberg behind Cullen Bloodstone. The two of them were fellow allies during the Point Zero Incident, the supposed first ever "Murder Game" orchestrated by a devil that met his end by the hand of later heroes, or so it was claimed. Of course, given the nature of her rude awakening before anyone else, Riesbyfe had little to no memory of the finer details of the event. Even after all this time, the former Holy Knight still failed to accurately recall the event, the memories just fleeing her grasp. Still, she felt a sort of kindredship with Cullen. These kinds of feelings, they couldn't possibly have been fake, could they? No, they simply had to be the result of facing trials and tribulations alongside each other. A sort of comrade in arms.

Of course, Riesbyfe today fared far better than how she was before. Before the M.E.U. and the Coalition had discovered a remote Umbrella outpost that revealed the locations of the other survivors. Back then, she was far more troubled than before, only remembering the haunting demonic face of Diablo, but now... The pieces fit together a little better. Remembering everything still proved to be a struggle for Riesbyfe, but with every passing day, it became just a little easier. The progress was slow, but it was still progress. She regretted not recognizing those she had befriended during the event; not just Cullen, but also the young men who called themselves "Clark" and "Lucio," who seemed to be even closer to her, but it was something that could not be helped.

After that day, with the mysteries of her past revealed, Riesbyfe decided to take up the offer to reside within Avalon, believing that she had been missing from her home world far too long. If she were to return to that world, she was afraid, not that she would not recognize the world she had left long ago, but rather, that the world would not recognize her after all this time. So she found a new home in Avalon, where other survivors of the Point Zero Incident also lived now as well, such as Cullen himself of course and Alice Twilight. The young woman remained a sort of "reserve" member of the M.E.U., if only out of gratitude for the care they'd given her during her time with them, though all things considered, if there was one thing that memory loss could not erase, it was her altruistic, knightly manner. She was a good person through and through, with a fierce drive to do what was right, no matter where she was.

But that was then, and this is now.

Crossing her arms (having left her signature shield back at home, making the act of walking around to be far easier), the silver-haired maiden eyed Cullen and Phil, tilting her head slightly.

"Or... rather, was this what you were always like before?" She inquired, a mix between genuine curiosity and some teasing thrown in there as well.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky

Ah, bugger, he hadn't expected the guy to roll over like that. Now Cullen felt bad, though he had no real idea what kind of response he had wanted from the guy. Cullen just liked to snap, for it usually made him feel good for at least a moment or two. "Hey, wait a second--" he began to say before Riesbyfe arrived and tried to embarrass him.

Cullen shut his mouth and turned around to shoot the white-haired woman a sour look, which he knew played into her wee little banter. He stared for a moment, assessing her for what felt like the hundredth time now, unsure what to ultimately make of the woman. Cullen had gathered that Riesbyfe's memory had been damaged, leaving her with some vague idea that the both of them were allies. Cullen supposed that was technically true, but it wasn't like him and this woman were best friends or anything. Yet, she had come to Avalon with him, going on as if they totally were mates or something.

Braddock Academy or not, Cullen still didn't really want mates. Elsa could shove it.

qbJtTCs.png

"Anyone'd look scary in this cold," Cullen said, diving his glance between Risebyfe and the bloke he had run into. He chose not to answer the woman's inquiry about whether he'd always been a bit scary because the answer was obvious if she paid any attention. Instead, he tried to get Phil's attention once again. "Mate, I'm sorry for snapping like that. Just having a bit of a bad day."

@Lucky @Ver

Kyle's eyes narrowed slightly upon hearing the man's accent. It was thick but vague, which made Kyle a bit wary. He still didn't really understand how different universes supposedly worked, but everyone he met seemed analogous to somewhere on Earth, at least in their dialect. Weird, how that worked.

trfwWyH.gif

"It didn't quite look like that to me," Kyle said, putting his hands in his pockets for now. "You sure you don't want to tell me? I could help you out. I'm good at that."

@thatguyinthestore

Ah, bugger, he hadn't expected the guy to roll over like that. Now Cullen felt bad, though he had no real idea what kind of response he had wanted from the guy. Cullen just liked to snap, for it usually made him feel good for at least a moment or two. "Hey, wait a second--" he began to say before Riesbyfe arrived and tried to embarrass him.

Cullen shut his mouth and turned around to shoot the white-haired woman a sour look, which he knew played into her wee little banter. He stared for a moment, assessing her for what felt like the hundredth time now, unsure what to ultimately make of the woman. Cullen had gathered that Riesbyfe's memory had been damaged, leaving her with some vague idea that the both of them were allies. Cullen supposed that was technically true, but it wasn't like him and this woman were best friends or anything. Yet, she had come to Avalon with him, going on as if they totally were mates or something.

Braddock Academy or not, Cullen still didn't really want mates. Elsa could shove it.

qbJtTCs.png

"Anyone'd look scary in this cold," Cullen said, diving his glance between Risebyfe and the bloke he had run into. He chose not to answer the woman's inquiry about whether he'd always been a bit scary because the answer was obvious if she paid any attention. Instead, he tried to get Phil's attention once again. "Mate, I'm sorry for snapping like that. Just having a bit of a bad day."

@Lucky @Ver

Kyle's eyes narrowed slightly upon hearing the man's accent. It was thick but vague, which made Kyle a bit wary. He still didn't really understand how different universes supposedly worked, but everyone he met seemed analogous to somewhere on Earth, at least in their dialect. Weird, how that worked.

trfwWyH.gif

"It didn't quite look like that to me," Kyle said, putting his hands in his pockets for now. "You sure you don't want to tell me? I could help you out. I'm good at that."

@thatguyinthestore
"Yes, I'm sure." Niko said with a nod as he attempted to walk away. Like Kyle, Niko Bellic could tell when someone was a cop. Working for the Russian mafia and countless other gangs in Liberty City did to you.

But, of course, Niko would simply try and avoid any bloodshed if possible.

As the three rogues were conversing with each other, yet another Brit happened to stumble across their merry little party. Said Brit had a cigar dangling from the corner of his mouth and was walking down the sidewalk. He happened to bump into none other than Cullen, causing him to drop his late and spill it all over the pavement.

latest

"Bloody hell, mate!" He exclaimed as he looked down to the boy. "Watch where you're steppin'! Ya just made me drop me coffee!"

Because this was clearly Cullen's fault.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Ver

tumblr_inline_outf2lLu1U1v1mk7r_250.png

❝ He said that he'll be back... soon. ❞ Makoto Makimura mumbled to herself as she sat on a bench in the Mist Gardens, waiting for someone. She would've explored on her own, but there were too many obstacles in the way. There was the fact that she didn't know where to go, then there was the fact that she was scared... and lastly she wasn't exactly able to wander on her own. If only she could see...

So for what felt like a few hours, Makoto remained at the bench, only waiting.

@Minerva

Phil Connors

Phil was ready to leave, but the boy did apologize and he talked with another woman. He wasn't sure what to say, so he took a deep breath before considering his options. He could be his usual condescending self and be a snide asshole about it, though that wouldn't make him any friends. Likewise, he could be honest. He decided on that option.

" I have had days like this before. It's okay, I get it." . He turned when the other person bumped into Cullen and he wanted to curse him out, but instead choose to mumble under his breath. You bumped into him first." Today was just not his day as he waited to see what would happen next.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Phil was ready to leave, but the boy did apologize and he talked with another woman. He wasn't sure what to say, so he took a deep breath before considering his options. He could be his usual condescending self and be a snide asshole about it, though that wouldn't make him any friends. Likewise, he could be honest. He decided on that option.

" I have had days like this before. It's okay, I get it." . He turned when the other person bumped into Cullen and he wanted to curse him out, but instead choose to mumble under his breath. You bumped into him first." Today was just not his day as he waited to see what would happen next.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore
3KOlG.jpg

"I don't quite recall talkin' to ya, son." Bardroy said, having caught Phil's comment. "So why don't ya butt out?"

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ver

Phil Connors

Phil was about three seconds away from punching something in the face. He adjusted his watch. " And if I don't, what will you do?" He asked. Though he didn't have any weapons, he did know some boxing, though he had never used it back then. He hadn't thought of it as useful back then.. mostly because he was no Rocky.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Phil was about three seconds away from punching something in the face. He adjusted his watch. " And if I don't, what will you do?" He asked. Though he didn't have any weapons, he did know some boxing, though he had never used it back then. He hadn't thought of it as useful back then.. mostly because he was no Rocky.

bardroy--2.8.jpg

"Well, I suppose me coffee's not gonna be the only thing that's ruined then." Bardroy replied with a smirk.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ver

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at him and remained silent, deciding he wasn't going to intervene. Hopefully the other boy wouldn't be too mad for his intervering earlier.

Fiyero Tiggular

Let his flesh not be torn, let his blood leave no stain, though they beat him, let him feel no pain, let his bones never break and however they try to destroy him, let him never die.

The words echoed through Fiyero's mind as he awoke in a strange city away from Oz. He wasn't sure where he was, but he was unharmed and he hadn't been affected by the spell. He looked around, trying to piece together, where here was exactly. As he ran his hand through his hair, he started to walk, hoping to figure the answer.
View attachment 1907

@Anyone

Cullen shot an intense glare at this new bloke but managed to hold off on opening his trap and turning this whole thing into an even bigger scene. 'Course, these two were about ready to go to blows anyway, which would have been a right mess here in the middle of the street.

xlt543q.png

"That's bollocks," Cullen said, shaking his head. Coffee bloke seemed to be looking for trouble, but surely had no bloody idea who he was talking to. "No one ran into you, but if you want to keep insisting otherwise, you'll be the next thing staining the pavement."

@Lucky @Ver @thatguyinthestore

Cullen shot an intense glare at this new bloke but managed to hold off on opening his trap and turning this whole thing into an even bigger scene. 'Course, these two were about ready to go to blows anyway, which would have been a right mess here in the middle of the street.

xlt543q.png

"That's bollocks," Cullen said, shaking his head. Coffee bloke seemed to be looking for trouble, but surely had no bloody idea who he was talking to. "No one ran into you, but if you want to keep insisting otherwise, you'll be the next thing staining the pavement."

@Lucky @Ver @thatguyinthestore
bardroy.png

"Sorry mate, but from my own point'a view, you were the one who ran into me." Shrugging with a smirk, Bardroy would continue. "Now, if you were t'say... apologize, I could probably let bygones be bygones and be on me merry way."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Ver

4bec1d02e0aaefe520c361b6d7723b3b-dbjo52e.jpg

Mason Moretti, a young man 20 years of age with emerald eyes and fiery orange hair, suddenly found himself within Avalon's district of Pumpkin Fields. He fell prone, tasting a good amount of dirt. He spit the dirt and gravel from his mouth as he picked himself off the ground. He dusted off his red and white overcoat. His hand paused as it cleared the dirt off of a golden heart-shaped pendant. No matter its position, this pendant appeared to shine in the sunlight. It appeared to glow with an ethereal aura, though its shine might remain unnoticed by those less perceptive to spiritual forces.

Mason's last memories were those of a different time and a different place. It was a dark place, filled with death and Malevolence. It was the site of what Mason called a Murder Game, despite the whole event not being labeled as such by masterminds behind it. Apparently being a part of whatever that event was some matter of destiny. At this point, had Mason fulfilled his destiny?

Mason had little time to think abiut destiny and future, as he realized this was not where he was meant to be. "Wanda! Scarlet Witch! You screwed up! This isn't the UN... This isn't anywhere!" Mason screamed towards the sky. It did nothing, as Wanda was nowhere near him to hear his cries.

"Damn it," he mumbled as he took in his surroundings. As far as he knew, he was alone, surrounded by crop fields. However, the rows and rows of pumpkins could easily hide someone else from his view. "Is anyone there?" Mason called.

@Minerva

4bec1d02e0aaefe520c361b6d7723b3b-dbjo52e.jpg

Mason Moretti, a young man 20 years of age with emerald eyes and fiery orange hair, suddenly found himself within Avalon's district of Pumpkin Fields. He fell prone, tasting a good amount of dirt. He spit the dirt and gravel from his mouth as he picked himself off the ground. He dusted off his red and white overcoat. His hand paused as it cleared the dirt off of a golden heart-shaped pendant. No matter its position, this pendant appeared to shine in the sunlight. It appeared to glow with an ethereal aura, though its shine might remain unnoticed by those less perceptive to spiritual forces.

Mason's last memories were those of a different time and a different place. It was a dark place, filled with death and Malevolence. It was the site of what Mason called a Murder Game, despite the whole event not being labeled as such by masterminds behind it. Apparently being a part of whatever that event was some matter of destiny. At this point, had Mason fulfilled his destiny?

Mason had little time to think abiut destiny and future, as he realized this was not where he was meant to be. "Wanda! Scarlet Witch! You screwed up! This isn't the UN... This isn't anywhere!" Mason screamed towards the sky. It did nothing, as Wanda was nowhere near him to hear his cries.

"Damn it," he mumbled as he took in his surroundings. As far as he knew, he was alone, surrounded by crop fields. However, the rows and rows of pumpkins could easily hide someone else from his view. "Is anyone there?" Mason called.

@Minerva
"Hey buddy..." A voice called out from seemingly nowhere. As Mason looked around, he wouldn't see anything whatsoever. "You really shouldn't be out here alone. It's not safe..."

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back