Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo Raeken

Theo smirked and looked over at him. " I told you I would find you and I always keep my promises," he replied.

Matthew Harris/Twiggy

Matthew shrugged as she pulled a gun on him. This wouldn't be the first time he had been shot.

" Hey listen, I just wanted to talk, no need to literally shot me for being nice."

Wherever this woman must have been some fucked up world that she pulled a gun before she even told her name. He wished he hadn't been so sheltered by his father and knew more media.

As he ran his hand through his hair, he really wished that this wasn't a barren desert, as that meant he had to lean on his superhuman senses and speed only.

He noticed that she had sighed, god what had gotten her so riled up?

"So what exactly are the humans resisting that you mentioned you are from it?"

Nott the Brave

Nott was surprised that someone knew where she was since she was in stealth mode, but she approached the man. She was not a human. She seemed to look like a creature of some sort or a midget, but she also had a porclein mask. " So, how's the weather?" Nott asked, hoping to distract from the fact that she wasn't human.

@dark

Delsin Rowe, the Troublemaker

Usually not many folks come around this area, let's say I just wanted to relax with you or something like that.

@Lucky
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blair Williams, Pilot of the Human Resistance

She nodded and pointed over at the red patch on her coat and pointed to it "I'm not the leader, I'm just a pilot. But We fight Skynet, a AI who came alive who decided it needed to kill 3,000,000,000 lives with nuclear missiles but we are still fighting against it now. "

She slipped her gun away and sighed "I know, in my world. Lots of humans want us dead and would steal any supplies that we had unless we fought for them."
@Lucky
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marcus Wright, The Savior of John Connor

"The weather is ok, i guess but who are you, exactly? Not many people come this way after all."

@Lucky

Theo Raeken

Theo looked over at him. " Relaxing would be completely fine with me, as long as it involves some less then relaxing activities," he added.

Matthew Harris/Twiggy

Matthew looked over at her and shrugged. " Sounds like your average run of the mill bad guy to me. Someone who wants to talk over the world. Ever think of just hacking the AI and taking it off-line? If you can do it without him noticing, you could also gain back control of the nukes."

Matthew shrugged and looked over at her. " Well, there probably aren't too many people here who work for that AI. This is Avalon or at least that's what I figured from the signs around here."

Nott the Brave

" Oh me, I'm... " Nott paused thinking of a name for herself. " Pam." That was very obviously not her name.

@dark

Delsin Rowe, the Troublemaker

"We can arrange that, somewhere around here, Theo. Maybe a flying trip around here wouldn't be so bad."

@Lucky
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blair Williams, Pilot of the Resistance

Blair looked like she wanted to scream then and there.

"Are you crazy?! WE TRIED THAT!? What do you think we are fighting? One machine?"

"Skynet is literally a self-sufficient AI running ITSELF! As in a full army of millions and billions of Terminators! Killed fellow humans and all. Ranged sizes, large to small."

@Lucky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus, Savior of John Connor

"... Sure, "Pam..", right.

The half terminator sighs, crossing his arms.

@Lucky

Theo Raeken

" I wouldn't mind a flying trip at all. I honestly can say that I have never flew before in my life," he replied, giving Deslin a fast kiss.

Matthew Harris/Twiggy

Matthew looked at her and didn't sense the anger or didn't care.

" To answer your first question, yes. And for the third and fourth question, yes. Even self-sufficient AI have their faults in them. I should know, I have broken more pieces of technology then I care to admit. If you overload the system and make it incomputable, then it would be easier to destroy . Divide and conquer. Everything has a glitch."

Nott the Brave

" What's your name, Mister?" Nott asked looking over and wondering why he was crossing his arms.

@dark

Star-Lord paused for a long moment as his counterpart asked him who he was. Could he be dreaming, maybe? The Guardian of the Galaxy didn’t know for sure what this was or what was happening, but he soon decided that maybe this weird hallucination of himself could at least help him find out where he was.​

“Peter Quill… most people call me Star-Lord.” The outlaw responded in an almost flushed tone as he reluctantly nodded in response to his inquiry.

@Lucky

Peter Quill

Peter wondered what his other counterpart was thinking, but he couldn't be too sure. Maybe he thought he was dreaming or maybe he was just as clueless as he had been a few minutes ago. There was no telling what he thought about seeing another version of himself, as he hadn't been in his shoes though.

If Peter needed any more confirmation that this was a version, he would have to be an idiot. " I'm also Peter Quill and no, they don't. You want them too, but they don't. From my ten minutes here, this is Avalon apparently."

@Cheese_Pizza

Star-Lord’s brows furrowed with his long lost twin brother’s rather grating response to his usual introduction. With that usual Peter Quill charm, the dashing rogue put on his best totally-nonchalant smile and waved off his comment while making an overly long “pffffft” noise with both his lips.

“Psssh... people totally call me that like... all the time!” He retorted as if people actually called him that on a regular basis. However, the name of the place in which he (and presumably, his counterpart) was stranded in struck Quill as a bit odd, to say the least. The name Avalon sounded like some weird Xandarian spa. Though, quite frankly, this whole situation screamed “totally weird and unusual” to him, and for all he knew this was just some fever dream.

“That’s weird, because I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this place.” Quill replied with a skeptical attitude about both his voice and facial features as his ocular organs continued to scan over the being standing before him.

@Lucky

Peter Quill

Peter looked over at him and noticed that he was surprised by what he had said. He knew that smile since he had used it on others before. The irony of meeting another version of him and him being so different was entirely lost on him either as it would seem. He rolled his eyes as he made the pfft.

" Sure, they do," Quill sarcastically replied, the sarcasm dripping off of his voice being as obvious as the lie the other Peter was telling. The one person you can't fool is yourself as it would seem. He had considered how weird the name Avalon was, but after meeting people from across dimensions, it didn't seem as weird as some other things that he had encountered either. He took a deep breath and steadied himself. Recently, he had been feeling sicker though.

" Neither had I be-," Peter started to reply before a bubbling rose up from his chest and his words were cut off. Before he could even react or stop himself or redirect, he threw up in the general direction of the other Star-Lord.

@Cheese_Pizza

❝ Lambdadelta? I don't... get it. ❞ Blake shook his head once he mumbled that name. Guess he didn't know so much about her or Lapis's involvement with the Witches. However, he hastily got himself back on his feet, despite the visible and evident discomfort of moving around his sore body so soon after waking up.

❝ N... Never mind that! Where did my sist-... I mean, where did that girl go? I need to catch up with her pronto! ❞ Blake was rushing to activate his PWM console cube again, preparing himself to chase after Lapis once more.

@York @Lucky

❝ Well... I managed to get a glimpse of that woman Majima's been searching for, but I guess I... uh, gave the wrong impression by taking a peep. ❞ Lambdadelta shrugged as she reappeared by Lapis outside the farmhouse, earning a tired sigh from the latter.

❝ Guess I need to do clean-up here after all. Lambda, just leave all of this to me. It doesn't take more than one person to explain a situation. Also mind dropping Neo off back to Remnant? I don't think having her at the Metaworld would be a good idea. ❞ Lapis instructed her fellow Witch, glancing over her shoulder to see that Majima was starting to recover.

❝ Alright alright, just make it quick so when I come back for you, we can make a beeline for the Metaworld after this. ❞ The Witch of Certainty sighed before she disappeared from sight along with Neo. With that out of the way, the Witch of Miracles crouched over by the one-eyed yakuza again, nudging him.

❝ Majima... wake up. We don't have a lot of time on our hands. ❞ Lapis spoke as she shook him even more. Looked like it would take a bit more than a few nudges to actually get him up. She continued to beckon him to wake up, raising her voice more and more every time she repeated that one phrase.

❝ Wait... I hear someone outside... saying Majima's name. ❞ Makoto blinked once she overheard the noise outside. It was hard to pick it up completely, but was... was Majima knocked out?! She didn't vocally express her concern over the man, but her face basically spelled out that worry anyways.

@Yun Lee

tenor.gif

Delsin Rowe
The troublemaker

"I don't see why not, Theo. He grabbed Theo and pulled him in the air. "Hold on."
@Lucky

Blair Williams, Pilot of the Resistance
TerminatorSalvation%202009-09-22%2019-59-39-59.jpg

Blair tried to listen but Matthew wasn't making sense. Was Matthew a hacker? Could he really get into Skynet without being killed?

Several questions passed Blair's mind.

Blair gritted her teeth.

@Lucky

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Marcus Wright, Savior of John Connor

tenor.gif

"Marcus."

"That's all." He frowns at Nott.

@Lucky

Wyatt Halliwell

" Join the club. I don't know much about anything that has been happening around. The only thing I know for sure is my friend Mason was here at one point, went to a meeting with someone and I have been looking for him or my brother and I haven't been able to find either of them, just finding more and more trouble instead."

" I have no clue where the girl went quite honestly. A lot of these people just tend to disappear and reappear on us," he said, uncertain how he could help. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and didn't think much of it.

@Gummi Bunnies @York

Theo Raeken

Theo couldn't help but smirk at the statement. " Well, as long as you agree with me. Wouldn't dream of letting go Deslin," he replied.

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy

Matthew looked at her and noticed that he seemed to have lost her somewhere. He sighed and pulled out his phone. It was actually a custom made phone that his dad gave him, worked across dimensions apparently. " It sounds crazy, but I can prove it."

Nott the brave/ "Pam"

Nott tilted her head. " It's nice to meet you, Marcus that's all." She tried to sneakily check Marcus's pockets.

@dark

"Hm." Alice watched the butterfly fly away, then looked to Makoto as she expressed concern over the yakuza. "I'll go check on him." She doubted that vile little home invader had done any harm to him, but even so... The former assassin walked outside, noticing the small group outside her house. "Can I help you?"

@Gummi Bunnies

❝ You can say that again. ❞ Blake made an offhand comment on Wyatt's response, finding this whole situation annoying to continue. The fact that every time he tried to ask her what was up, she always somehow disappeared. Still prepping to go, he was hoping that he didn't miss her once again.

@York @Lucky

tumblr_pfqvv74S3z1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Huh... ❞ Lapis glanced over to her side to see Alice. This was awkward, definitely. The Witch of Miracles didn't plan on sticking around to explain the gist of what was going on, especially with the limited time that they had. Given that Majima wasn't waking up immediately, she cleared her throat before speaking.

❝ Not at all. I got it handled. The medication I gave him should kick in a few. ❞ The blue-eyed woman bluntly stated, standing up from the ground. Though, she momentarily remembered what Majima requested from her. ❝ Actually, scratch that. There is something that I need to ask, just remembered a favor. Is Makoto okay? ❞

@Yun Lee

"...she's fine." On instinct, Alice was on guard, but not to a dull extent. This was that girl who had been fighting the beast earlier, yes? And it seemed that she and Majima knew each other... "I take it all of you know each other?"

@Gummi Bunnies

❝ Lambdadelta? I don't... get it. ❞ Blake shook his head once he mumbled that name. Guess he didn't know so much about her or Lapis's involvement with the Witches. However, he hastily got himself back on his feet, despite the visible and evident discomfort of moving around his sore body so soon after waking up.

❝ N... Never mind that! Where did my sist-... I mean, where did that girl go? I need to catch up with her pronto! ❞ Blake was rushing to activate his PWM console cube again, preparing himself to chase after Lapis once more.

@York @Lucky

❝ Well... I managed to get a glimpse of that woman Majima's been searching for, but I guess I... uh, gave the wrong impression by taking a peep. ❞ Lambdadelta shrugged as she reappeared by Lapis outside the farmhouse, earning a tired sigh from the latter.

❝ Guess I need to do clean-up here after all. Lambda, just leave all of this to me. It doesn't take more than one person to explain a situation. Also mind dropping Neo off back to Remnant? I don't think having her at the Metaworld would be a good idea. ❞ Lapis instructed her fellow Witch, glancing over her shoulder to see that Majima was starting to recover.

❝ Alright alright, just make it quick so when I come back for you, we can make a beeline for the Metaworld after this. ❞ The Witch of Certainty sighed before she disappeared from sight along with Neo. With that out of the way, the Witch of Miracles crouched over by the one-eyed yakuza again, nudging him.

❝ Majima... wake up. We don't have a lot of time on our hands. ❞ Lapis spoke as she shook him even more. Looked like it would take a bit more than a few nudges to actually get him up. She continued to beckon him to wake up, raising her voice more and more every time she repeated that one phrase.

❝ Wait... I hear someone outside... saying Majima's name. ❞ Makoto blinked once she overheard the noise outside. It was hard to pick it up completely, but was... was Majima knocked out?! She didn't vocally express her concern over the man, but her face basically spelled out that worry anyways.

@Yun Lee
Wyatt Halliwell

" Join the club. I don't know much about anything that has been happening around. The only thing I know for sure is my friend Mason was here at one point, went to a meeting with someone and I have been looking for him or my brother and I haven't been able to find either of them, just finding more and more trouble instead."

" I have no clue where the girl went quite honestly. A lot of these people just tend to disappear and reappear on us," he said, uncertain how he could help. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and didn't think much of it.

@Gummi Bunnies @York

Theo Raeken

Theo couldn't help but smirk at the statement. " Well, as long as you agree with me. Wouldn't dream of letting go Deslin," he replied.

Matthew Harris/ Twiggy

Matthew looked at her and noticed that he seemed to have lost her somewhere. He sighed and pulled out his phone. It was actually a custom made phone that his dad gave him, worked across dimensions apparently. " It sounds crazy, but I can prove it."

Nott the brave/ "Pam"

Nott tilted her head. " It's nice to meet you, Marcus that's all." She tried to sneakily check Marcus's pockets.

@dark
❝ You can say that again. ❞ Blake made an offhand comment on Wyatt's response, finding this whole situation annoying to continue. The fact that every time he tried to ask her what was up, she always somehow disappeared. Still prepping to go, he was hoping that he didn't miss her once again.

@York @Lucky

tumblr_pfqvv74S3z1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Huh... ❞ Lapis glanced over to her side to see Alice. This was awkward, definitely. The Witch of Miracles didn't plan on sticking around to explain the gist of what was going on, especially with the limited time that they had. Given that Majima wasn't waking up immediately, she cleared her throat before speaking.

❝ Not at all. I got it handled. The medication I gave him should kick in a few. ❞ The blue-eyed woman bluntly stated, standing up from the ground. Though, she momentarily remembered what Majima requested from her. ❝ Actually, scratch that. There is something that I need to ask, just remembered a favor. Is Makoto okay? ❞

@Yun Lee
Gran
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Gran pointed towards the spot he had seen Lambda move to again, before speaking once more.

"There..." He said.

Clutching his sword and his shield, it seemed he was also ready to go, he just had to make sure Blake wasn't going to collapse again. It seemed like there was something going on aside from the situation with a giant boar... And a ghost for that matter.​

tumblr_inline_p7k0e1q03w1shpc29_100.png

❝ Well, then what are we waiting for?! We gotta book it! ❞ Blake fiddled a bit more with his PWM cube in an obvious rush, activating the projected wings instantly. ❝ Sorry but I can't really carry people with me like this. Hope you can keep up with me! ❞

And so, he blasted off with a boost of those projected wings.

@York @Lucky

tumblr_pg1wrxb9tD1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Yeah, something like that. ❞ Lapis casually answered that question, leaving it short for an answer. ❝ Just doing him a favor after he did something for me. That's all. ❞

She wasn't stupid to miss the fact that she spotted Alice at that encounter with the demonic boar earlier. Before anything else could happen, Majima was finally regaining consciousness, stretching his arms and legs with a loud yawn.

tumblr_inline_oyfsbbYpwy1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Fuckin' hell... how long was I out? ❞ He groggily asked himself at first, but blinked once he saw that he wasn't alone. Well, this was an awkward get-together.

@Yun Lee

Wyatt Halliwell

" How do I keep finding myself in these sort of situations and why can't I ever say no?"
He asked himself silently before going after Blake to help him find his sister. " My other mostly silent friend, do you need some help keeping up?" He asked. If he replied, he would orbing to make sure that he caught up with the boy and not to fall too far behind, if he said no, he would orb just himself to keep up.

@York @Gummi Bunnies

"Long enough for me to get my window fixed," Alice replied, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. "I take it the both of you have been looking for Makoto, then?"

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_pgexplgGgo1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Pretty much. It was a really complicated mess trying to keep her away from the wrong people at the same time... ❞ Lapis answered for the both of them, considering that they shared a similar end goal for this whole situation.

❝ Makoto... shit, that's right. Ain't she still inside?! What are we all doing here when those crazy ass cultists can- ❞

❝ I got that handled beforehand, Majima. Specifically charmed this surrounding area with some crystals to ward their stuff away. It's the main reason why that gigantic demon boar didn't come anywhere close to this house. ❞ Majima's immediate concern was halted the moment that Lapis interjected with pointing out that she's made the precautions to ensure that Makoto was safe before they got here. However, he looked like he wanted to say something else, but hesitated for a moment as if reconsidering his choice of words.

tumblr_inline_ozyhrcMHrr1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ ... whatever ya say, crystal lady. But don't you think that you owe an explanation for what we all got ourselves wrapped into? Not a fan of just going my merry way with Makoto back home only to be jumped by those cultists again, or worse. I've been dragged into this song and dance more than once now, I still got no clue if its gonna be safe for Makoto if it's just me protecting her back home. ❞ Majima got back onto his feet, voicing his doubts that they were completely safe despite Lapis telling them that she did ensure that. Before she could say something in response, it happened all within a second.

tumblr_pgeyz3CQpY1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

❝ ! ❞ The blue-eyed woman only stood there, frozen in place. She didn't have to look down, she knew that Majima had instantly closed the distance between them and held his signature knife mere millimeters away from her neck.

❝ Y'know, after all the hell I went through with that cult, how am I supposed to know you aren't gonna backstab me for Makoto? Sure you lent a hand to get Makoto outta that machine, but you sure as hell haven't said a damn word about what you're after. I ain't a multiverse expert, but it doesn't take an expert to notice that you knew so much about that cult that I didn't. So what is it, lady? Gonna start explaining yourself because you're loads of untrustworthy right now! ❞ Majima didn't want to take any more chances, needing to know what was the whole deal with Lapis being so helpful yet not telling him the full situation to him since they teamed up.

During this sudden chaos, that same pink butterfly appeared once more, drawing close near Alice. In the blink of an eye, that strange butterfly disappeared and soon replaced by a confused Makoto. Like some strange magic was used to bring her outside. Not to mention that it was strangely bad timing for the younger woman to be brought out here.

@Yun Lee

"Enough, the both of you." Alice's voice was not raised, but it was firm, as she decided that getting into a fight with Makoto suddenly present was not an option. "Now, I have no idea just what you've all been through, save for the bits and pieces I've heard from everyone today. All I know is that this is my property, and I would strongly suggest fights break out somewhere else. I've already had one instance, and that's more than enough." Alice jabbed her thumb behind her at the boarded-up window. "Either you stay here and handle this like civilized people, or you go on and fight off my property."

@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back