Status
Not open for further replies.
4bec1d02e0aaefe520c361b6d7723b3b-dbjo52e.jpg

Mason Moretti, a young man 20 years of age with emerald eyes and fiery orange hair, suddenly found himself within Avalon's district of Pumpkin Fields. He fell prone, tasting a good amount of dirt. He spit the dirt and gravel from his mouth as he picked himself off the ground. He dusted off his red and white overcoat. His hand paused as it cleared the dirt off of a golden heart-shaped pendant. No matter its position, this pendant appeared to shine in the sunlight. It appeared to glow with an ethereal aura, though its shine might remain unnoticed by those less perceptive to spiritual forces.

Mason's last memories were those of a different time and a different place. It was a dark place, filled with death and Malevolence. It was the site of what Mason called a Murder Game, despite the whole event not being labeled as such by masterminds behind it. Apparently being a part of whatever that event was some matter of destiny. At this point, had Mason fulfilled his destiny?

Mason had little time to think abiut destiny and future, as he realized this was not where he was meant to be. "Wanda! Scarlet Witch! You screwed up! This isn't the UN... This isn't anywhere!" Mason screamed towards the sky. It did nothing, as Wanda was nowhere near him to hear his cries.

"Damn it," he mumbled as he took in his surroundings. As far as he knew, he was alone, surrounded by crop fields. However, the rows and rows of pumpkins could easily hide someone else from his view. "Is anyone there?" Mason called.

@Minerva
"Hey buddy..." A voice called out from seemingly nowhere. As Mason looked around, he wouldn't see anything whatsoever. "You really shouldn't be out here alone. It's not safe..."

@Alex Azure
"Hey buddy..." A voice called out from seemingly nowhere. As Mason looked around, he wouldn't see anything whatsoever. "You really shouldn't be out here alone. It's not safe..."

@Alex Azure

A woman stepped out with her sword drawn. She looked serious. "What's going on here?" She asked in a serious tone.

@Lucky

tumblr_inline_outf2lLu1U1v1mk7r_250.png

❝ He said that he'll be back... soon. ❞ Makoto Makimura mumbled to herself as she sat on a bench in the Mist Gardens, waiting for someone. She would've explored on her own, but there were too many obstacles in the way. There was the fact that she didn't know where to go, then there was the fact that she was scared... and lastly she wasn't exactly able to wander on her own. If only she could see...

So for what felt like a few hours, Makoto remained at the bench, only waiting.

@Minerva
Chelsea approached Makoto. "You look upset." She said to her. She took her lolipop out of her mouth. "It's such a nice day out here, huh?" She asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

Blue kept following after Saeko, and kept a bit of distance, out of slight caution with the swordswoman. She gave a small bark, to let her know of her presence.

@Minerva

Hand on her sword, Saeko turned around. Seeing a dog, she nodded. "Come here." She called to Blue.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought that me and the kid could help each other out. Heeeheeeeheeeheeheee."

@Minerva @Lucky @Alex Azure

Erza nodded and looked at the two. "I see..." She looked towards Mason. "Is this true? Do you know what's going on?"

@Alex Azure @Lucky

Fiyero Tiggular

Fiyero.... who totally hadn't been REALLY lost in this city before winding up in the country stumbled across the scenario and looked around, not understanding where the voice was coming from. He couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. He was silent, trying to see if he could figure out what was going on without asking.

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

Last edited:
bardroy.png

"Sorry mate, but from my own point'a view, you were the one who ran into me." Shrugging with a smirk, Bardroy would continue. "Now, if you were t'say... apologize, I could probably let bygones be bygones and be on me merry way."
ries3.png

"N-Now, then. Let's not... get too hasty. I think it would be in... everyone's best interests if we were to calm down here. No need to make... implications," Riesbyfe piped up in an almost overly exaggeratedly sheepish manner, stepping in front of Cullen and the blonde man as she anxiously pressed her two index fingers against one another, inadvertently showing off her metal, enchanted gauntlets in the process. While she definitely felt less cumbersome dragging along her shield Gamaliel everywhere she went, it was a good thing she didn't at least feel any less secure. After all, what kind of (former) Holy Knight would she be if all she could rely on was her weapon?

"How about we just skip to the part where we exonerate each other of any perceived wrongdoing, and be on our merry way? How did you put it, sir? Letting... bygones be bygones? Yes, I think that would be the most desirable outcome. Would you not agree as well, Cullen?"

This was not what the kind of situation she expected to find herself in when she woke up today.

@Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

ries3.png

"N-Now, then. Let's not... get too hasty. I think it would be in... everyone's best interests if we were to calm down here. No need to make... implications," Riesbyfe piped up in an almost overly exaggeratedly sheepish manner, stepping in front of Cullen and the blonde man as she anxiously pressed her two index fingers against one another, inadvertently showing off her metal, enchanted gauntlets in the process. While she definitely felt less cumbersome dragging along her shield Gamaliel everywhere she went, it was a good thing she didn't at least feel any less secure. After all, what kind of (former) Holy Knight would she be if all she could rely on was her weapon?

"How about we just skip to the part where we exonerate each other of any perceived wrongdoing, and be on our merry way? How did you put it, sir? Letting... bygones be bygones? Yes, I think that would be the most desirable outcome. Would you not agree as well, Cullen?"

This was not what the kind of situation she expected to find herself in when she woke up today.

@Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore @Lucky
bardroy-black-butler-0.6.jpg

"Oh, well..." Bardroy replied, actually not having noticed Risebyfe until now, having been too busy worried about his spilled coffee. "I suppose that for a beautiful lass such as yourself, I can make an exception this once." He said, seeming to ease up a bit soon after.

bardroy--2.8.jpg

"Sorry about that, mate. I get a little carried away when it comes to me coffee." Bardroy replied with a toothy grin as he extended his hand towards the boy. "Names Bardroy, butler currently employed at the Phantomhive manner."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky

@Alex Azure

A woman stepped out with her sword drawn. She looked serious. "What's going on here?" She asked in a serious tone.

@Lucky
"Oh, nothing. I just thought that me and the kid could help each other out. Heeeheeeeheeeheeheee."

@Minerva @Lucky @Alex Azure

"I'm not a kid," Mason protested, "I'm 20 years old. Basically an adult."
Erza nodded and looked at the two. "I see..." She looked towards Mason. "Is this true? Do you know what's going on?"

@Alex Azure @Lucky
Fiyero Tiggular

Fiyero.... who totally hadn't been REALLY lost in this city before winding up in the country stumbled across the scenario and looked around, not understanding where the voice was coming from. He couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. He was silent, trying to see if he could figure out what was going on without asking.

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

Mason turned to see the cherry-haired woman. "I honestly have no idea what's going on. I should be in one place, and instead I'm here, wherever here is. I don't really have a way back. Can anyone here tell me where we are? Disembodied voice? Fellow redhead? Phil?"

Addressing the third man to arrive, Mason gasped. "Phil?! What the hell are you doing here? I guess I'm not the only one Wanda misplaced. I suppose you wouldn't know where we are, and I don't really want to trust disembodied voices. That leaves you..."

Mason stepped closer to the armor-clad woman and faced her, holding out a hand. "Miss, my name is Mason amd I'm a little lost. Do you mind telling me where I am?"

@Minerva @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

Fiyero Tiggular/ Enter Wyatt Halliwell

Fiyero looked over at him and was confused to what the man was going on about. He knew for certain that this wasn't Oz, but where here was, he wasn't sure. He took a deep breath, wondering who the other man was addressing when he said Phil. His name wasn't Phil.

Fiyero looked at him and was even more confused to who this strange man was. " Excuse me, sir, I think you are confused. I don't know any Wandas or who this Phil guy is, my name is Fiyero Tiggular, I'm a long way from my home in Oz... and..." He trailed off.

Mason stepped closer to the armor-clad woman and faced her, holding out a hand. "Miss, my name is Mason amd I'm a little lost. Do you mind telling me where I am?"

While Mason questioned Ezra, Wyatt Halliwell, member of the UN, crashed onto the ground.

Maybe it was a bad idea trying to use a portal from home back to the UN... fuck, why hadn't he picked the UN building and instead Mason as an anchor? Maybe it hadn't been the brightest plan after all.

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @Minerva

"I'm not a kid," Mason protested, "I'm 20 years old. Basically an adult."

Mason turned to see the cherry-haired woman. "I honestly have no idea what's going on. I should be in one place, and instead I'm here, wherever here is. I don't really have a way back. Can anyone here tell me where we are? Disembodied voice? Fellow redhead? Phil?"

Addressing the third man to arrive, Mason gasped. "Phil?! What the hell are you doing here? I guess I'm not the only one Wanda misplaced. I suppose you wouldn't know where we are, and I don't really want to trust disembodied voices. That leaves you..."

The source the voice was finally revealed as a face emerged from the bushes. A horribly disfigured, scarred face, who was smiling right up at Mason.

jeromegrapas.jpg

"Whaddya say, pal? I'll be your best friend!" The man exclaimed with a crazed smile.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Minerva

Fiyero Tiggular/ Enter Wyatt Halliwell

Fiyero looked over at him and was confused to what the man was going on about. He knew for certain that this wasn't Oz, but where here was, he wasn't sure. He took a deep breath, wondering who the other man was addressing when he said Phil. His name wasn't Phil.

Fiyero looked at him and was even more confused to who this strange man was. " Excuse me, sir, I think you are confused. I don't know any Wandas or who this Phil guy is, my name is Fiyero Tiggular, I'm a long way from my home in Oz... and..." He trailed off.

While Mason questioned Ezra, Wyatt Halliwell, member of the UN, crashed onto the ground.

Maybe it was a bad idea trying to use a portal from home back to the UN... fuck, why hadn't he picked the UN building and instead Mason as an anchor? Maybe it hadn't been the brightest plan after all.

"Really? Sorry, buddy. You lppk almpst exactly like a..." Mason hesitated to say friend, "...like an acquaintance of mine."

And then someone crashed to the ground near him. "Well, this is certainly becoming a party. What are you..."
The source the voice was finally revealed as a face emerged from the bushes. A horribly disfigured, scarred face, who was smiling right up at Mason.

jeromegrapas.jpg

"Whaddya say, pal? I'll be your best friend!" The man exclaimed with a crazed smile.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Mason, suddenly shocked by the man's appearance, reacted violently. The pendant hanging aroynd his neck sparked with a small light. In the next moment, Mason's hand was glowing with a light purple aura. The aura molded itself in his hand. It shaped into a very loose form before solidifying and sharpening into a simple sword. The blunt side of the sword connected with the man's already damaged face.

"YOU CAN'T JUMP OUT AT PEOPLE! Falling out of the sky is one thing but scaring people is another. You can't stop gravity or teleportation. But seriously, watch yourself. Sorry for hitting you..."

Chelsea approached Makoto. "You look upset." She said to her. She took her lolipop out of her mouth. "It's such a nice day out here, huh?" She asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.
tumblr_inline_ou3rky00FO1v1mk7r_250.png

❝ W... who's there? ❞ Makoto could only ask out of surprise. She didn't recognize this voice, and she wasn't sure how else to go about it. Everything was a blur, even how she got here in all honesty. Even then, she knew better than to ignore for now, not everyone out there was bad.

❝ Ah... it's calm. It feels that way, I think so. ❞ She mumbled in response, a bit wary.

@Minerva

"Really? Sorry, buddy. You lppk almpst exactly like a..." Mason hesitated to say friend, "...like an acquaintance of mine."

And then someone crashed to the ground near him. "Well, this is certainly becoming a party. What are you..."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Mason, suddenly shocked by the man's appearance, reacted violently. The pendant hanging aroynd his neck sparked with a small light. In the next moment, Mason's hand was glowing with a light purple aura. The aura molded itself in his hand. It shaped into a very loose form before solidifying and sharpening into a simple sword. The blunt side of the sword connected with the man's already damaged face.

"YOU CAN'T JUMP OUT AT PEOPLE! Falling out of the sky is one thing but scaring people is another. You can't stop gravity or teleportation. But seriously, watch yourself. Sorry for hitting you..."

After being hit, the man fell onto the ground with a grunt. Though, instead of reacting in pain or even violently, the man did something strange...

He laughed. And he laughed a lot.

tenor.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow! You really do pack a punch!!!" The man exclaimed as he stood to his face, looking Mason in the eye with the same crazed smile.

jerome-is-definitely-the-joker-in-new-gotham-promo.jpg

"You and me are gonna have some fun together!"

Phil Connors / Enter Asher Xander Falcon

Phil looked over at the others. He had gotten an apology and had decided he was already done with the conversation. He was halfway to walking away and found that he was having an added weight to moving. He looked down and saw a sleeping brunette on his leg. He sighed and picked up the thing off of his leg and placed him on the floor.... or he would have if the brat didn't take a second to wake up and nearly explode Phil backwards. Luckily, Phil had jumped back before he was blasted. " Oh come on, what the hell is this about?" He asked.

Asher now awake looked at the others and cried for a second before he tilted his head at Cullen. To Riebsyfe and Cullen, the child looked vaguely like Linda and Lucifer.... if the explosion and appearing out of nowhere didn't hint at it.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @thatguyinthestore

Fiyero and Wyatt

Fiyero looked over at him for a brief second and shrugged, though his question was answered when he told him. " Who the name of Oz are you?" He asked, also clearly startled by the strange damaged man.

" I botched a teleportation attempt and well, I wound up here. Mason.... how is it you attract all the strangest people?" He asked.

After being hit, the man fell onto the ground with a grunt. Though, instead of reacting in pain or even violently, the man did something strange...

He laughed. And he laughed a lot.

tenor.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow! You really do pack a punch!!!" The man exclaimed as he stood to his face, looking Mason in the eye with the same crazed smile.

jerome-is-definitely-the-joker-in-new-gotham-promo.jpg

"You and me are gonna have some fun together!"

Mason takes a step closer to the woman and away from the smiling man. He pointed his aura sword at the insane man in prison clothes and said, "Sir, I don't know who you are, or where we are, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."
Fiyero and Wyatt

Fiyero looked over at him for a brief second and shrugged, though his question was answered when he told him. " Who the name of Oz are you?" He asked, also clearly startled by the strange damaged man.

" I botched a teleportation attempt and well, I wound up here. Mason.... how is it you attract all the strangest people?" He asked.

"Who am I, Fiyero? I'm Mason Moretti. I just got back from cheating death, but it looks like death isn't too happy about it. Crazy man, do you work for the reaper or something?"

"Wyatt, did you try to use me as an anchor? Let me tell you something. My nickname used to be 'The Traveller.' It's kind of my destiny to go to different places. If you're going to use a person as an anchor for teleportation, make sure you're doing it to find the PERSON and not the PLACE THEY SHOULD BE. They're not guaranteed to be there. As for why I am surrounded by this colorful cast of characters? I assume I attract them via destiny bull. My destiny kinda sucks. Just be glad you didn't teleport to me in the middle of a death game."

Phil Connors / Enter Asher Xander Falcon

Phil looked over at the others. He had gotten an apology and had decided he was already done with the conversation. He was halfway to walking away and found that he was having an added weight to moving. He looked down and saw a sleeping brunette on his leg. He sighed and picked up the thing off of his leg and placed him on the floor.... or he would have if the brat didn't take a second to wake up and nearly explode Phil backwards. Luckily, Phil had jumped back before he was blasted. " Oh come on, what the hell is this about?" He asked.

Asher now awake looked at the others and cried for a second before he tilted his head at Cullen. To Riebsyfe and Cullen, the child looked vaguely like Linda and Lucifer.... if the explosion and appearing out of nowhere didn't hint at it.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @thatguyinthestore

Fiyero and Wyatt

ab9838b814fb873be577d763977076866c434e69_hq.gif

"I'm Jerome! Your resident goofball, fun loving, ginger friend!" Jerome exclaimed.
Mason takes a step closer to the woman and away from the smiling man. He pointed his aura sword at the insane man in prison clothes and said, "Sir, I don't know who you are, or where we are, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"Who am I, Fiyero? I'm Mason Moretti. I just got back from cheating death, but it looks like death isn't too happy about it. Crazy man, do you work for the reaper or something?"

"Wyatt, did you try to use me as an anchor? Let me tell you something. My nickname used to be 'The Traveller.' It's kind of my destiny to go to different places. If you're going to use a person as an anchor for teleportation, make sure you're doing it to find the PERSON and not the PLACE THEY SHOULD BE. They're not guaranteed to be there. As for why I am surrounded by this colorful cast of characters? I assume I attract them via destiny bull. My destiny kinda sucks. Just be glad you didn't teleport to me in the middle of a death game."

tumblr_nvzqvpMbjF1ug5fi7o1_250.gif

"Me?" Jerome asked with a confused, almost comedic smile as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "Now Mason, not to toot my own horn, but I'm a very... resourceful fellow. So, toot...

Toot toot. Hehehehehehehe! I mean, you want a way home, right? I happen to know a way!"
Prancing over to Mason, Jerome casually slung an arm around his shoulder and looked towards the sky, the bright smile ever so present on his face.

"Why, you just stick with me, and it'll be smooth sailing from here, buckaroo! Like two peas in a pod!"

@Alex Azure @Lucky

ab9838b814fb873be577d763977076866c434e69_hq.gif

"I'm Jerome! Your resident goofball, fun loving, ginger friend!" Jerome exclaimed.

tumblr_nvzqvpMbjF1ug5fi7o1_250.gif

"Me?" Jerome asked with a confused, almost comedic smile as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "Now Mason, not to toot my own horn, but I'm a very... resourceful fellow. So, toot...

Toot toot. Hehehehehehehe! I mean, you want a way home, right? I happen to know a way!"
Prancing over to Mason, Jerome casually slung an arm around his shoulder and looked towards the sky, the bright smile ever so present on his face.

"Why, you just stick with me, and it'll be smooth sailing from here, buckaroo! Like two peas in a pod!"

@Alex Azure @Lucky

Mason gently nudged Jerome until he was no longer touching Mason. If gentle nudges wouldn't work, then the point of a sword might. "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't see how your method of getting home is any better than just waiting for Wyatt to recharge and teleport again without screwing up. Wyatt, can you take more than one along for the ride?"

Wyatt Halliwell

" Yes, I can take more than one with me. I can generally take up to three to six with me. I learned from the best 'teleporter' in my family who can do it well. I should be able to get us back to the UN building fine.... as long as I focus on it and not a person in it. Hopefully, this isn't another one of those places where teleporting becomes a pain in the neck. Though I would rather just teleport you and I." He would prefer to not take Jerome with him.

@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

Fiyero

Fiyero who had no stakes in any of this turned to Ezra. " So, do you know a good place to stay for the night? I'm kind of broke and alone."

@Minerva

Mason gently nudged Jerome until he was no longer touching Mason. If gentle nudges wouldn't work, then the point of a sword might. "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't see how your method of getting home is any better than just waiting for Wyatt to recharge and teleport again without screwing up. Wyatt, can you take more than one along for the ride?"

"Pffft, now Mason, sweet, dear Mason. I have inside access to an actual teleporter. And I just know you're desperate to get home as soon as I do. Just follow me to the city, dear boy!" He said before stopping and turning around to face Wyatt.

b439fd80c2bd1d5c136f37ef0ba35d5e.gif

"You're gonna have to stay though. Two's great but... three's a crowd."

@Lucky @Alex Azure

Last edited:
Wyatt Halliwell

" Yes, I can take more than one with me. I can generally take up to three to six with me. I learned from the best 'teleporter' in my family who can do it well. I should be able to get us back to the UN building fine.... as long as I focus on it and not a person in it. Hopefully, this isn't another one of those places where teleporting becomes a pain in the neck. Though I would rather just teleport you and I." He would prefer to not take Jerome with him.

@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

Fiyero

Fiyero who had no stakes in any of this turned to Ezra. " So, do you know a good place to stay for the night? I'm kind of broke and alone."

@Minerva
"Pffft, now Mason, sweet, dear Mason. I have inside access to an actual teleporter. And I just know you're desperate to get home as soon as I do. Just follow me to the city, dear boy!" He said before stopping and turning around to face Wyatt.

b439fd80c2bd1d5c136f37ef0ba35d5e.gif

"You're gonna have to stay though. Two's great but... three's a crowd."

@Lucky @Alex Azure

This man Jerome was clearly insane. Mason wanted no part of what this man was planning. However, upon a second thought, Mason wondered what woyld happen if he didn't follow this plan. Jerome might completely snap. At the very least, Mason felt like he should keep an eye on the psycho.

"Wyatt, focus on getting yourself home. If this guy has a teleporter, then I can use it and meet you at the U.N. If not, then go to the U.N. and send someone to pick me up. Sound like a plan?"

The sword in Mason's hand disappeared in a puff of smoke as he began following Jerome. "Lead the way, weirdo."

@Lucky @thatguyinthestore

This man Jerome was clearly insane. Mason wanted no part of what this man was planning. However, upon a second thought, Mason wondered what woyld happen if he didn't follow this plan. Jerome might completely snap. At the very least, Mason felt like he should keep an eye on the psycho.

"Wyatt, focus on getting yourself home. If this guy has a teleporter, then I can use it and meet you at the U.N. If not, then go to the U.N. and send someone to pick me up. Sound like a plan?"

The sword in Mason's hand disappeared in a puff of smoke as he began following Jerome. "Lead the way, weirdo."

@Lucky @thatguyinthestore
Jerome would make a fake pouty face upon being called a 'weirdo.'

"Awwww... that was harsh. Didn't your mother ever teach you to not call people names?" Jerome asked before letting out a crazed giggle, leading Mason to the city as he did so.

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back