Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea approached Makoto. "You look upset." She said to her. She took her lolipop out of her mouth. "It's such a nice day out here, huh?" She asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

Hand on her sword, Saeko turned around. Seeing a dog, she nodded. "Come here." She called to Blue.

Erza nodded and looked at the two. "I see..." She looked towards Mason. "Is this true? Do you know what's going on?"

@Alex Azure @Lucky

Blue trotted closer upon being called, eyes the color of her namesake meeting with Saeko's calmly. Ears standing at attention she gave a small snort.

@Minerva

"Ho Ho! Very well then, follow me!" Tom Nook exclaimed merrily, not seemingly to mind her first comment.

latest

After traversing through an alleyway for a bit, Severa would have found herself in a dark, dimly lit room. There were various weapons lined along the walls and shelves, all appeared to have been shorted by things such as gun type, size, etc.

There were a bunch of smaller raccoons inside the hideout, most of which were either at work or simply hanging around. As Tom Nook entered the room, two of these raccoons approached him.

latest

"Yo, boss!" The one on the left said. "We got our next buyer set in up in the Electric Town." The one on the right would look up at Sivera, almost as if he was checking her out. "Who's the broad?" He asked finally.

"Oh, this is the newest member of our family, yes yes! Her name is uh...." Tom Nook would pause in thought for a moment before seeming to quite literally jump up in shock. "Oh! My apologies, ma'am, but I don't believe that I caught your name!" He exclaimed with a nervous sounding chuckle, as if he was actually sorry for not asking for her name yet.

@Yun Lee
Yeah, no. Absolutely not. Did this little raccoo honestly expect her to become an arms dealer? Puh-leaze!

"That's for me to know and you never to find out!" Severa snapped, leaving the premises. "I'm not about to risk jail time for extra cash-I'm not THAT desperate!"

@thatguyinthestore

"If I was following Mama's advice, I wouldn't be following a stranger towards a city. Where are we, anyway?"

@thatguyinthestore
Mason would have found that he was no longer in the secluded, exiled area of Pumpkin Hills. But rather, he now found himself in a much more modern, bright looking city.

"Welcome to Electric Town! Where dreams come true, adventures are had, and friendships are formed! Oh, and don't mind the pile of dead bodies over there." If Mason were to look, Jerome would slap him in the back of the neck.

"Made ya look. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Eventually, Jerome led Mason into a discreet alleyway and bowed to him. "Well Mr. Moretti, I believe that this is where we part ways. Make sure you add me on Facebook so we can write each other every day! I'd just love to know what's going on in that wacky little life of yours!" With that, Jerome ran off laughing like a crazed lunatic, quickly becoming lost in the crowd of people.

Mason didn't have much time to think about it, however, as a familiar figure soon stepped out of a building connected to the alleyway. A tall, slender figure. Someone that Mason hadn't encountered during incident with Wanda Maximoff. Maybe even someone Mason called a friend.

tumblr_inline_ot6v6vzcQ61qei1xr_500.png

"Hello, Mason."

@Alex Azure

"Oh, no! This is not good, very not good!" Tom Nook said as he attempted to stop Sevra, grabbing onto her shirt as she attempted to leave.

"Please, please don't leave! I pay good money, yes! All you have to do is deliver the weapons! It is quite simple!"

@Yun Lee

Mason would have found that he was no longer in the secluded, exiled area of Pumpkin Hills. But rather, he now found himself in a much more modern, bright looking city.

"Welcome to Electric Town! Where dreams come true, adventures are had, and friendships are formed! Oh, and don't mind the pile of dead bodies over there." If Mason were to look, Jerome would slap him in the back of the neck.

"Made ya look. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Eventually, Jerome led Mason into a discreet alleyway and bowed to him. "Well Mr. Moretti, I believe that this is where we part ways. Make sure you add me on Facebook so we can write each other every day! I'd just love to know what's going on in that wacky little life of yours!" With that, Jerome ran off laughing like a crazed lunatic, quickly becoming lost in the crowd of people.

Mason didn't have much time to think about it, however, as a familiar figure soon stepped out of a building connected to the alleyway. A tall, slender figure. Someone that Mason hadn't encountered during incident with Wanda Maximoff. Maybe even someone Mason called a friend.

tumblr_inline_ot6v6vzcQ61qei1xr_500.png

"Hello, Mason."

@Alex Azure

Mason swore as the deranged man slapped the back of his neck. As Jerome ran off, Mason yelled, "What the hell is a Facebook?" If Facebook was a way for Mason to share what was going on in his life, he didn't need it. It would have to be updated constantly, and half the situations he was in wouldn't give him the time to update.

Though Mason sighed with relief as Jerome finally left. Now he was in the company of someone he considered a friend. "Hey, Toffee. I haven't seen you for about thirty minutes or so. Well, thirty minutes from my perspective, at least. Can you believe that crazy guy? I was about to shut him up myself. So, how long have we been apart from your frame?"

Mason felt quite talkative. Jerome wouldn't let him get a word in, and Mason's mouth had to make up for lost time.

@thatguyinthestore

Mason swore as the deranged man slapped the back of his neck. As Jerome ran off, Mason yelled, "What the hell is a Facebook?" If Facebook was a way for Mason to share what was going on in his life, he didn't need it. It would have to be updated constantly, and half the situations he was in wouldn't give him the time to update.

Though Mason sighed with relief as Jerome finally left. Now he was in the company of someone he considered a friend. "Hey, Toffee. I haven't seen you for about thirty minutes or so. Well, thirty minutes from my perspective, at least. Can you believe that crazy guy? I was about to shut him up myself. So, how long have we been apart from your frame?"

Mason felt quite talkative. Jerome wouldn't let him get a word in, and Mason's mouth had to make up for lost time.

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_o16lu2rqOC1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Oh, it's only been thirty minutes for you?" Toffee asked as he pressed his finger against his chin in thought. "It's been about four months for me. The multiverse truly does work in mysterious ways, doesn't it?"

Opening the door, Toffee would hold it open for Mason. "Do come in. Wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Toffee said politely.

nice-living-room-set-ups.jpg

Assuming that Mason entered the room with Toffee, Toffee would smile as he stepped into the room as well.

tumblr_inline_o16luebcRL1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Please, sit." Toffee said with a grin as he walked into the kitchen. "Care for some tea?"

@Alex Azure

tumblr_inline_o16lu2rqOC1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Oh, it's only been thirty minutes for you?" Toffee asked as he pressed his finger against his chin in thought. "It's been about four months for me. The multiverse truly does work in mysterious ways, doesn't it?"

Opening the door, Toffee would hold it open for Mason. "Do come in. Wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Toffee said politely.

nice-living-room-set-ups.jpg

Assuming that Mason entered the room with Toffee, Toffee would smile as he stepped into the room as well.

tumblr_inline_o16luebcRL1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Please, sit." Toffee said with a grin as he walked into the kitchen. "Care for some tea?"

@Alex Azure

"Yeah, time and space don't always work in a straight line. I'm still a bit confused om how exactly that whole event in the Dark Place worked. We were drawn to that point in time because Byakuya saw the evidence of us existing at that point in time..."

Mason continued muttering this line of logic under his breath as he entered the room and sat down. His train of thought derailed at Toffee's question. He replied, "I'll take coffee if you have any. If you don't, then I guess tea is okay. So, any idea how we both ended up here, Coffee? Er, Toffee?"

@thatguyinthestore

Blue trotted closer upon being called, eyes the color of her namesake meeting with Saeko's calmly. Ears standing at attention she gave a small snort.

@Minerva

Saeko sheathed her sword and knelt down to pet the dog. "You're a very good dog, aren't you?" She asked it.

Saeko sheathed her sword and knelt down to pet the dog. "You're a very good dog, aren't you?" She asked it.

latest

Saeko would get a light bark in response. Almost as if in affirmation.

Blue's tail wagged as she sat, letting Saeko pet her. Relaxed and at ease, she was almost reminded of the man who she had considered a father figure and friend, and how much she missed him. Yes, she was a good dog. She was always good and did what she thought was right. Things have worn on her a bit recently, leaving a bit of a heavy heart behind, but that wouldn't stop her from trying to figure out what the heck to do next while on Avalon.

@Minerva

"Yeah, time and space don't always work in a straight line. I'm still a bit confused om how exactly that whole event in the Dark Place worked. We were drawn to that point in time because Byakuya saw the evidence of us existing at that point in time..."

Mason continued muttering this line of logic under his breath as he entered the room and sat down. His train of thought derailed at Toffee's question. He replied, "I'll take coffee if you have any. If you don't, then I guess tea is okay. So, any idea how we both ended up here, Coffee? Er, Toffee?"

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_o16lunqZdc1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Coffee it is, then." Toffee replied from the kitchen as he began to make Mason's coffee. "I do not fully understand how we ended up here, though it might have something to do with what I was researching." Toffee mused before peering his head over the wall at Mason.

tumblr_inline_o16lu7TTLX1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Do you prefer creamer in your coffee?"

@Alex Azure

tumblr_inline_o16lunqZdc1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Coffee it is, then." Toffee replied from the kitchen as he began to make Mason's coffee. "I do not fully understand how we ended up here, though it might have something to do with what I was researching." Toffee mused before peering his head over the wall at Mason.

tumblr_inline_o16lu7TTLX1trm0rg_100.jpg

"Do you prefer creamer in your coffee?"

@Alex Azure

"Yeah, I'll take some creamer. I can't really take it black. I'm not some kind of stone cold baddass that begins and ends his days in bitterness. That's more of Leon's job. Leon..."

Mason's voice dropped in pitch, tone, and volume as he brought up his brother. Toffee may have remembered Leon from their shared journey. The memories might have faded for Toffee. For the redhead asking for coffee, those memories were still a morning dew that hadn't yet evaporated.

"Hey, Toffee... Friend... Can I be honest with you about something?"

@thatguyinthestore

Ries08.png

"Aha... Thank you, I suppose?" Riesbyfe responded, seemingly more perplexed by the man's easy reaction to her than she was flattered, though she still felt a bit of it. When the man introduced himself, the former Holy Knight cleared her throat and did the same, even if they had just met. "Riesbyfe Stridberg. And this here is Cullen Bloodstone. You could say that we're... old friends whom I recently moved in next to," she said, also introducing Cullen while she was at it, figuring he wouldn't have felt inclined to return the courtesy (even if... it felt like all the courtesy from Bardroy was being directed her own way).

Before she could go on, as Phil began to make his merry way onward after that, a small disturbance -- something to the effect of an small explosion or something like that -- diverted her attention away from the blonde man, prompting her to spy Asher with her little eye. The child indeed caused Riesbyfe's chest to adopt a strange stirring feeling. There was a sort of pang in her heart at seeing a frightened child like that, but at the same time, a curious familiarity. She could almost barely put her finger on it, but before long, it seemed that he took a small liking to Cullen, ceasing his crying as he looked at him.

Tilting her head back at Asher, raising a curious eyebrow at it, she leaned toward Cullen.

"Uhm... I think he likes you, Cullen. But... Does he look familiar to you?" She whispered curiously, before leaning toward Asher slightly, "Ah... Hello, there. Are you... lost? Where might your parents be?"

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Lucky

Spartan Raynar - Service Tag R591 (Character sheet can be found here)
VwrE9J1.png

"Raynar? This is UNSC Commander, Holland at Reach's Oni Sword Base. We've gotten reports that a new location has appeared on our databases; the City of Avalon. We're sending you to investigate it and make some new acquaintances. You are free to do what you must as a Spartan of the UNSC."
"Understood. I've been meaning to get out and work since my last mission over at Arcadia. Plus it might be fun for a change!"
"Yes... Don't forget, you're still due for a meeting with Noble Team for your first set of regular patrols on Reach."
"Understood. Raynar Out."

After a long journey to the source of the City's appearance, Raynar had now arrived at the location of Avalon. From what he can see from up above in his Pelican, it reminded him of New Alexandria on the planet Reach. However as he arrived at the City, his engines suffered a major burn-out from the journey as Pelicans were not meant for constant space travel, and especially not entering other Universes. He began hastily descending into the city, trying to regain control of the ship as to not hurt any civilians down below. "Shit! Come on, hold up! Urrrgh!" He exclaimed as he done everything possible to pilot the Pelican safely down, but unfortunately crash-landed in what appeared to be a nature park of some description, leaving a wreckage and generating a large amount of noise:

maxresdefault.jpg

"Ugh... I'm going to be feeling that one in the morning... And I still haven't passed my Pelican flight training yet..." He exclaimed as he began climbing out of the wreckage from the passenger section. He released that this could of alerted unwanted attention, so he immediately pulled out his M392 DMR and had a look around. "I hope people here are accepting of a crash landing... haha..."

@Anyone.​

Spartan Raynar - Service Tag R591 (Character sheet can be found here)
VwrE9J1.png

"Raynar? This is UNSC Commander, Holland at Reach's Oni Sword Base. We've gotten reports that a new location has appeared on our databases; the City of Avalon. We're sending you to investigate it and make some new acquaintances. You are free to do what you must as a Spartan of the UNSC."
"Understood. I've been meaning to get out and work since my last mission over at Arcadia. Plus it might be fun for a change!"
"Yes... Don't forget, you're still due for a meeting with Noble Team for your first set of regular patrols on Reach."
"Understood. Raynar Out."

After a long journey to the source of the City's appearance, Raynar had now arrived at the location of Avalon. From what he can see from up above in his Pelican, it reminded him of New Alexandria on the planet Reach. However as he arrived at the City, his engines suffered a major burn-out from the journey as Pelicans were not meant for constant space travel, and especially not entering other Universes. He began hastily descending into the city, trying to regain control of the ship as to not hurt any civilians down below. "Shit! Come on, hold up! Urrrgh!" He exclaimed as he done everything possible to pilot the Pelican safely down, but unfortunately crash-landed in what appeared to be a nature park of some description, leaving a wreckage and generating a large amount of noise:

maxresdefault.jpg

"Ugh... I'm going to be feeling that one in the morning... And I still haven't passed my Pelican flight training yet..." He exclaimed as he began climbing out of the wreckage from the passenger section. He released that this could of alerted unwanted attention, so he immediately pulled out his M392 DMR and had a look around. "I hope people here are accepting of a crash landing... haha..."

@Anyone.​
Ragnar would have heard a scream upon his crash landing. A very loud scream. Upon exiting his vehicle, he would find... something staring at him, looking more annoyed than anything else.

blooangry.gif

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE?!" The blue thing screamed at the top of his lungs, though he appeared to be unharmed, so that was a plus.

@Raynar Saassin

Ragnar would have heard a scream upon his crash landing. A very loud scream. Upon exiting his vehicle, he would find... something staring at him, looking more annoyed than anything else.

blooangry.gif

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE?!" The blue thing screamed at the top of his lungs, though he appeared to be unharmed, so that was a plus.

"I'm sorry but... what the hell are you?" Raynar exclaimed, getting up fully and holding his rifle close. "I'm assuming you used to live where I crash landed, huh... Whoops. Turns out entering a entirely new Universe screws over a ship's engines haha..." He laughed nervously, although he's certain that he's already angered a relative.

@Raptor Jesus

"Yeah, I'll take some creamer. I can't really take it black. I'm not some kind of stone cold baddass that begins and ends his days in bitterness. That's more of Leon's job. Leon..."

Mason's voice dropped in pitch, tone, and volume as he brought up his brother. Toffee may have remembered Leon from their shared journey. The memories might have faded for Toffee. For the redhead asking for coffee, those memories were still a morning dew that hadn't yet evaporated.

"Hey, Toffee... Friend... Can I be honest with you about something?"

@thatguyinthestore
o9tYiGR.jpg

"Of course."
Toffee replied as he finally exited the kitchen, handing Mason his coffee as he held his own tea in his other hand. "I'm all ears."

@Alex Azure

Mac

Running not too far behind the blue blob, but far enough to not be crushed by the ship was a brown-haired boy in a red sweater.

latest

"Bloo, are you okay?" He asked visibly concerned that a ship had crashed onto the blue blob.

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

Last edited:
Mac

Running not too far behind the blue blob, but far enough to not be crushed by the ship was a brown-haired boy in a red sweater.

latest

"Bloo, are you okay?" He asked visibly concerned that a ship had crashed onto the blue blob.

"I'm assuming this blue... thing? Is a friend of yours?" Raynar exclaimed, looking towards the kid that had arrived. "My apologies if I caused any harm towards him or you, flying a ship into a entirely new place; especially after so much space travel really burns out the engines. Ugh... Hang on, my shields should restore eventually..." And as he said that, his armour lit up with a dim blue aura. "There we go. Was wondering when the recovery function would kick in."

[URL='https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/2449/']@Lucky @Raptor Jesus[/URL]​

"I'm sorry but... what the hell are you?" Raynar exclaimed, getting up fully and holding his rifle close. "I'm assuming you used to live where I crash landed, huh... Whoops. Turns out entering a entirely new Universe screws over a ship's engines haha..." He laughed nervously, although he's certain that he's already angered a relative.

@Raptor Jesus
XhFTr.jpg

"I'm an imaginary friend. The coolest, most awesomest imaginary friend you'll ever meet." The blob stated matter-of-factly, seeming to grow a sudden attitude.
Mac

latest

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus
"No, Mac! I'm not okay! This jerk-wad made me drop my soda when he crashed his stupid ship!!!" Bloo screamed, gesturing toward the spilled cup of soda, which laid on the ground not too far away from Bloo.

"I'm assuming this blue... thing? Is a friend of yours?" Raynar exclaimed, looking towards the kid that had arrived. "My apologies if I caused any harm towards him or you, flying a ship into a entirely new place; especially after so much space travel really burns out the engines. Ugh... Hang on, my shields should restore eventually..." And as he said that, his armour lit up with a dim blue aura. "There we go. Was wondering when the recovery function would kick in."

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus
"That's no excuse for making me drop my favorite soda! Why don't ya learn to fly before you get in the airplane, huh?! Or at least get some gas for the stupid thing!!" Bloo yelled, not seeming to let up too easy.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

If things weren't so clustered enough, another appearance was bound to make it even worse. Several gunshots could be heard, making for a rather abrupt entrance through an unfortunate wall for a particular person.

tumblr_owiymygeQ41uhhaveo1_540.png

❝ Aha! Everything went as planned, now I can finally do what I always wanted to do! ❞ The demon archer laughed in apparent victory over something some people might take awhile to piece together. Several levitating rifles disappeared around her, probably her way of busting into places. This would be a great entrance too... if people were around to see it.

tumblr_ozhki54LCt1tvqurgo2_400.png

Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back