Status
Not open for further replies.
If things weren't so clustered enough, another appearance was bound to make it even worse. Several gunshots could be heard, making for a rather abrupt entrance through an unfortunate wall for a particular person.

tumblr_owiymygeQ41uhhaveo1_540.png

❝ Aha! Everything went as planned, now I can finally do what I always wanted to do! ❞ The demon archer laughed in apparent victory over something some people might take awhile to piece together. Several levitating rifles disappeared around her, probably her way of busting into places. This would be a great entrance too... if people were around to see it.

tumblr_ozhki54LCt1tvqurgo2_400.png

Disappointing.
wrHtL.jpg

"That's what you call an entrance?"
Asked a woman who appeared to be around the Demon Archer's age. She looked... unimpressed, to say the least.

@Gummi Bunnies

"That's no excuse for making me drop my favorite soda! Why don't ya learn to fly before you get in the airplane, huh?! Or at least get some gas for the stupid thing!!" Bloo yelled, not seeming to let up too easy

"Listen here, "bloo"" Raynar exclaimed, seemingly a bit angry at the blue creature. "I'd understand your rage if I landed on a relative or family member of yours, but all that for some beverage that is easily purchase-able? You're lucky I bound myself never to intentionally hurt civilians. Careful who you're talking to."

He then turned his helmet towards Mac. "I'm sorry for this display. Would you mind telling me where I landed? I don't recognise this place and I clearly look like a strange being in a suit of armour."

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus

o9tYiGR.jpg

"Of course."
Toffee replied as he finally exited the kitchen, handing Mason his coffee as he held his own tea in his other hand. "I'm all ears."

@Alex Azure

Mason took the coffee and took a long sip before speaking. The sounds of Electric Town could be heard in the air of the apartment. As he finished his sip, he set his drink down on the coffee table.

"Trying to be a hero kind of sucks. I've been back and forth across the multiverse trying to 'help people' but I think I've caused more damage than help."

"I almost think the multiverse was trying to send me a message with throwing me into that murder house. The message is that people are awful and you can't save them or yourself. I wanted to be a hero and solve all the puzzles. I wanted to make it to the end. But I wasn't very heroic."

"I had to face my own mortality and I panicked. I felt this... this darkness clawing at my soul as I saw that watch turn red. I read somewhere that situations like that murder filled house create this dark energy or something. The dark energy can cause people to do crazy shit. My actions might have not been my fault, but I still tried to attack someone and got proper justice. I died."

"Though I'm still here. What does that mean? Like, does death not matter? Does life not matter? Does it mean I need to kill my past and stop acting like a little kid playing hero? I don't know. I'm 20 years old and now have no idea where I'm going in life."

Mason sighed and took another long sip of coffee.

"The moment I leave this apartment, I'll start acting like a plucky hero willing to help everyone as best I can. But what happened to us still weighs on my heart. The darkness doesn't leave."

@Raptor Jesus

wrHtL.jpg

"That's what you call an entrance?"
Asked a woman who appeared to be around the Demon Archer's age. She looked... unimpressed, to say the least.

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Bah! Entrances with raw power always top the flashier ones! It's my life motto, but no matter. I have lots of things on my agenda to do, such for a vigorous leader as myself! ❞ Demon Archer was rather vibrant despite her own entrance being questioned. Though, she thought for a moment. There was one piece to her agenda that was missing.

tumblr_inline_nybk9qieGg1s0ey6f_540.png

❝ ... you've been standing on this territory's soil longer than me, tell me this land's name this instant! ❞

@Raptor Jesus

❝ Bah! Entrances with raw power always top the flashier ones! It's my life motto, but no matter. I have lots of things on my agenda to do, such for a vigorous leader as myself! ❞ Demon Archer was rather vibrant despite her own entrance being questioned. Though, she thought for a moment. There was one piece to her agenda that was missing.

tumblr_inline_nybk9qieGg1s0ey6f_540.png

❝ ... you've been standing on this territory's soil longer than me, tell me this land's name this instant! ❞

@Raptor Jesus
qsftVgB.gif

"It's called 'noneya'." Shego replied, now seeming more interested in her nails than the woman in front of her.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Listen here, "bloo"" Raynar exclaimed, seemingly a bit angry at the blue creature. "I'd understand your rage if I landed on a relative or family member of yours, but all that for some beverage that is easily purchase-able? You're lucky I bound myself never to intentionally hurt civilians. Careful who you're talking to."

He then turned his helmet towards Mac. "I'm sorry for this display. Would you mind telling me where I landed? I don't recognise this place and I clearly look like a strange being in a suit of armour."

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus
blooangry.gif

"EXCUSE YOU?!?!?!" Bloo shouted, seeming even more on edge now thanks to Raynar's response. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?! I am the Blooregard Q. Kazoo!" Bloo shouted as he shuffled over to Raynar before stopping at where they were only mere inches apart and shoving an accusing blue stub in his face.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

apxwS3H.jpg

"I see..." Toffee replied before taking a sip of his tea, which he had made alongside Mason's coffee. "I never fancied myself as any sort of hero, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Yes, being a hero is indeed hard, and it comes with many burdens. Though, perhaps the solution to your dilemma may be the most obvious one. Simply don't try and be the hero.

Now, of course, I'm not saying become the villain either, and you should certainly help people, though perhaps it would be a good idea to take a step back for a moment and walk that fine line in between.

ke5pChb.jpg

"After all, what exactly has playing the hero brought you aside from death and despair?"

@Alex Azure

qsftVgB.gif

"It's called 'noneya'." Shego replied, now seeming more interested in her nails than the woman in front of her.

@Gummi Bunnies

blooangry.gif

"EXCUSE YOU?!?!?!" Bloo shouted, seeming even more on edge now thanks to Raynar's response. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?! I am the Blooregard Q. Kazoo!" Bloo shouted as he shuffled over to Raynar before stopping at where they were only mere inches apart and shoving an accusing blue stub in his face.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

apxwS3H.jpg

"I see..." Toffee replied before taking a sip of his tea, which he had made alongside Mason's coffee. "I never fancied myself as any sort of hero, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Yes, being a hero is indeed hard, and it comes with many burdens. Though, perhaps the solution to your dilemma may be the most obvious one. Simply don't try and be the hero.

Now, of course, I'm not saying become the villain either, and you should certainly help people, though perhaps it would be a good idea to take a step back for a moment and walk that fine line in between.

ke5pChb.jpg

"After all, what exactly has playing the hero brought you aside from death and despair?"

@Alex Azure

"It has brought me to meet new people and make new friends. There are a lot of places that I can go where I know there's someone who I can trust and get help from. Though it has brought plenty of darkness and despair."

"Anyway, enough about me. You said you've been researching something? What have you been researching?"

@Raptor Jesus

blooangry.gif

"And unless you are partially blind, you'd realise right now that you're talking to a Military Soldier with plenty combat experience." Raynar stated, pointing his DMR to the sky and fired a bullet. "Even without my weaponry, I have enough physical strength plus the added on bonus from my armour to cause significant damage. So I'd watch your tone. I don't wish to harm civilians as I serve to protect innocents from war, but if you insist on getting in my face and come close to threatening me? I will shoot you."

@Raptor Jesus

220px-Corrin_SSB4.png

When Corrin opened his eyes, he was sure of two things: One, he wasn't where he used to be, and Two, he had not gone to bed wearing his armor. The dragonkin stood up, gripping omega Yato and cursing himself lightly. Was this another one of his father's tricks?

"Is anyone there? Hello?"

"It has brought me to meet new people and make new friends. There are a lot of places that I can go where I know there's someone who I can trust and get help from. Though it has brought plenty of darkness and despair."

"Anyway, enough about me. You said you've been researching something? What have you been researching?"

@Raptor Jesus
CfLkRpn.jpg

"I was researching the multiverse. The information was scarce at first, however over months upon months of research, I managed to gather enough information, which in turn led me to here." Toffee replied calmly before taking another sip of his tea.

@Alex Azure

"And unless you are partially blind, you'd realise right now that you're talking to a Military Soldier with plenty combat experience." Raynar stated, pointing his DMR to the sky and fired a bullet. "Even without my weaponry, I have enough physical strength plus the added on bonus from my armour to cause significant damage. So I'd watch your tone. I don't wish to harm civilians as I serve to protect innocents from war, but if you insist on getting in my face and come close to threatening me? I will shoot you."

@Raptor Jesus
"You would shoot me? You're the one who ruined my soda! And I'll have you know, that was my favorite soda! I demand an apology!" Bloo demanded, going as far as to stick out his palm (or lack thereof), as if he was actually expecting Raynar to apologize.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

220px-Corrin_SSB4.png

When Corrin opened his eyes, he was sure of two things: One, he wasn't where he used to be, and Two, he had not gone to bed wearing his armor. The dragonkin stood up, gripping omega Yato and cursing himself lightly. Was this another one of his father's tricks?

"Is anyone there? Hello?"
5V40m8U.jpg

"Uhhh... hi." Came the voice from a fourteen year old boy, who appeared to be clad in a red hoodie of sorts. "Heh, I don't uh... really know where this place is either but... well, I'm Marco." He said awkwardly.

@Hahli Nuva

Corrin rose an eyebrow. This boy seemed strange, but he wasn't a threat. At least, not right now. The Hoshido Prince knelt down to the boy's level, smiling lightly.

"My name is Corrin, Crown Prince of Hoshido. It is nice to meet you, marco. You aren't planning to attack me, I hope?"

@Raptor Jesus

qsftVgB.gif

@Gummi Bunnies
latest

❝ That settles it then, my mission to unify this nation of "noneya" by force shall commence! Such a task only possible by the Devil King of the Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga! Otherwise known as me! ❞ Demon Archer, or rather Nobunaga, hastily made her decision, not even resting her breath to go ahead and boast about herself. Of course, with every forceful takeover, the need of other individuals for combined power was essential for success.

❝ You appear well-equipped for the type of work I've paved ahead. So I offer a chance for you to be my loyal ambassador! How lucky of you that there's no other competition for a high-ranking position like that! ❞ Too bad Nobunaga didn't realize that she just happened to be in the wrong place to be attempting to recruit people into her conquering plans.

@Raptor Jesus

latest

❝ That settles it then, my mission to unify this nation of "noneya" by force shall commence! Such a task only possible by the Devil King of the Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga! Otherwise known as me! ❞ Demon Archer, or rather Nobunaga, hastily made her decision, not even resting her breath to go ahead and boast about herself. Of course, with every forceful takeover, the need of other individuals for combined power was essential for success.

❝ You appear well-equipped for the type of work I've paved ahead. So I offer a chance for you to be my loyal ambassador! How lucky of you that there's no other competition for a high-ranking position like that! ❞ Too bad Nobunaga didn't realize that she just happened to be in the wrong place to be attempting to recruit people into her conquering plans.

@Raptor Jesus

"Jeez, do ya have to yell everything ya say? I'm gonna have to unify my eardrums after this..." Shego said, still not really seeming interested in Nobu in general.

When Nobu suggested that Shego work for her as her "ambassador" or whatever, Shego only briefly made eye contact with her before shrugging. "Mmmmmkay, sure. Need something to alleviate all this boredom anyways." Shego chimed as she casually strolled on over to Nobu and placed a hand firmly on her hip.

kimchar7a.jpg

"Okay, crazy demon chick, what's up first on our 'agenda of evil' or whatever?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Corrin rose an eyebrow. This boy seemed strange, but he wasn't a threat. At least, not right now. The Hoshido Prince knelt down to the boy's level, smiling lightly.

"My name is Corrin, Crown Prince of Hoshido. It is nice to meet you, marco. You aren't planning to attack me, I hope?"

@Raptor Jesus
"Wh-what??" Marco asked, backing up a bit as he held his hands up defensively. "Of course not! I mean, I don't even know you, dude!" He said, seeming very on edge and nervous about this whole situation.

"Oh and uh... it's nice to meet you too." Marco said, seeming to ease up a bit with that statement.

@Hahli Nuva

"You would shoot me? You're the one who ruined my soda! And I'll have you know, that was my favorite soda! I demand an apology!" Bloo demanded, going as far as to stick out his palm (or lack thereof), as if he was actually expecting Raynar to apologize.

"Sigh... Natives are so difficult sometimes..." With a sigh, he put his DMR onto the back of his Chestplate. "I apologise for accidentally crashing a military ship into your soda. It won't happen again." He exclaimed with proper military conduct.

@Raptor Jesus

"Corrin? Is that you?" A voice rang out as a familiar face approached Corrin.

"It's good to see you again, Corrin. I'm surprised to see you here in Avalon of all places." Ryoma exclaimed

@Hahli Nuva @Raptor Jesus

CfLkRpn.jpg

"I was researching the multiverse. The information was scarce at first, however over months upon months of research, I managed to gather enough information, which in turn led me to here." Toffee replied calmly before taking another sip of his tea.

@Alex Azure

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

5V40m8U.jpg

"Uhhh... hi." Came the voice from a fourteen year old boy, who appeared to be clad in a red hoodie of sorts. "Heh, I don't uh... really know where this place is either but... well, I'm Marco." He said awkwardly.

@Hahli Nuva

"Yeah, it's pretty hard to research the multiverse. I had to find out a lot the hard way: trial and error. I was lucky enough to get a relatively cheap way to hop between universes."

"Word to the wise: Using technology to world jump is worth the cost. Your travel is more accurate and less likely to randomly fail. The Dark Place wasn't my first time being in a world where my powers didn't work properly. Even now, I won't be able to get back home on my own."

@Raptor Jesus

Cullen turned his face and lodged a spit off to the side. He didn't like this bloke one bit and thought it was total rubbish that a 'beautiful lass' is what got him to back off. This unfortunate moment had run long and Cullen was supposed to be somewhere else by now. He had no interest in any kind of conversation here, whether it be pleasant or otherwise, so Cullen moved to go. Stuff Riesbyfe for introducing him. "Yeah, name's Cullen. Now if you'll excuse me..."

"What the--" Cullen flinched backward as some kind of small explosion occurred just to the side of him.Tendrils poked out of his back, reacting to his sudden rush of adrenaline. He had no bloody idea how some kid had wandered in the middle of them. Any resemblance to Lucifer or Linda was lost on Cullen. "Ah, hell! What's with this day?!"

jyqpbYi.png

"Kid, I don't have time for this. If you're lost, I'll gladly direct you to the authorities so we can be on our way."

@Ver @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

"Yeah, it's pretty hard to research the multiverse. I had to find out a lot the hard way: trial and error. I was lucky enough to get a relatively cheap way to hop between universes."

"Word to the wise: Using technology to world jump is worth the cost. Your travel is more accurate and less likely to randomly fail. The Dark Place wasn't my first time being in a world where my powers didn't work properly. Even now, I won't be able to get back home on my own."

@Raptor Jesus
"Hmmm... noted." Toffee replied with a nod. "I'm afraid I cannot help you with your endeavors, though I do wish you luck and that you find you way home, Mason." Toffee said, though he remained stoney-faced as ever as he spoke.

@Alex Azure

"Hmmm... noted." Toffee replied with a nod. "I'm afraid I cannot help you with your endeavors, though I do wish you luck and that you find you way home, Mason." Toffee said, though he remained stoney-faced as ever as he spoke.

@Alex Azure

"That's okay. I'll be fine. I'm resourceful!"

Mason finished the coffee and set the mug down on the coffee table. "I should get going. Gotta find my own way back home. If I need a place to spend the night, mind if I crash here?"

@Raptor Jesus

"That's okay. I'll be fine. I'm resourceful!"

Mason finished the coffee and set the mug down on the coffee table. "I should get going. Gotta find my own way back home. If I need a place to spend the night, mind if I crash here?"

@Raptor Jesus
Toffee fell silent for a moment, pondering Mason's request for a period of time before opening his mouth to speak again.

"Of course. Though, before you head out, could you perhaps tell me more about this... dark energy you mentioned earlier?"

@Alex Azure

Toffee fell silent for a moment, pondering Mason's request for a period of time before opening his mouth to speak again.

"Of course. Though, before you head out, could you perhaps tell me more about this... dark energy you mentioned earlier?"

@Alex Azure

Mason's eyes grew wide and he bit his lip. Silence filled the room as he looked for an answer.

"I think... as a UN member I shouldn't have told you about that dark energy..."

After another pause, Mason added, "But as a friend of yours talking about random things that may or may not be true..."

"My family used to tell me about this thing called dark aura. It's like the magic that I use, but instead of doing something constructive, it destroys and corrupts. A person's soul can make a lot of power under its influence, but that person will break under the pressure."

"The UN and Coalition call dark aura by a different name, but I'm telling you this so you won't mess with it. No matter how strong you think you are, you'll buckle under the pressure. Please, just stay away from this shit. Alright?"

@Raptor Jesus

Mason's eyes grew wide and he bit his lip. Silence filled the room as he looked for an answer.

"I think... as a UN member I shouldn't have told you about that dark energy..."

After another pause, Mason added, "But as a friend of yours talking about random things that may or may not be true..."

"My family used to tell me about this thing called dark aura. It's like the magic that I use, but instead of doing something constructive, it destroys and corrupts. A person's soul can make a lot of power under its influence, but that person will break under the pressure."

"The UN and Coalition call dark aura by a different name, but I'm telling you this so you won't mess with it. No matter how strong you think you are, you'll buckle under the pressure. Please, just stay away from this shit. Alright?"

@Raptor Jesus
"Hmmm... I see. Despite the negative factors, even you must admit, Mason, that a power such as this can be used to do many things." Toffee replied. Although he maintained his same stoney-faced demeanor as always, Mason could almost feel that same dark energy emitting from Toffee.

After a few moments of silence between the two as Toffee sipped his tea, the lizard looked Mason dead in the eye before speaking again.

"Did I ever tell you how I lost my finger, Mason?"

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back