Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm... I see. Despite the negative factors, even you must admit, Mason, that a power such as this can be used to do many things." Toffee replied. Although he maintained his same stoney-faced demeanor as always, Mason could almost feel that same dark energy emitting from Toffee.

After a few moments of silence between the two as Toffee sipped his tea, the lizard looked Mason dead in the eye before speaking again.

"Did I ever tell you how I lost my finger, Mason?"

@Alex Azure

"No. It's odd how it doesn't grow back. Lizards regrow their tails. Don't you have some of that same power?"

Mason got up from his seat and brought his cup to the sink in the apartment's kitchen. As he walked past Toffee, a chill ran down his spine.

@Raptor Jesus

Phil Connors and Asher Falcon

Phil thoroughly ticked off that he had been insulted, nearly flipped off and ready to be on his way was not happy about the thought that a little human that was on his leg. He tried shaking him off as he looked at the blond kid. He tried his damnest to not lose his cool, but he bit down on his lower lip. He wasn't about to lose his mind over a little kid. He just wasn't. He took a deep breath and counted to ten. It wasn't like his day could get any worse, right? He knew that he shouldn't have thought that, but he had been nearly obliterated five seconds ago. While the little urchin clinged to his leg, he answered Cullen, by pulling out a picture or rather five

While he sorted them up, he showed them one at time. " Uncle Chris." He said, showing a picture of Chris Halliwell. " Uncle John." He showed a picture of John Stevenson. After this, he pulled out a picture of Ashley. " Annoying twin." He then pulled out a picture of Linda. " Mama never met." He finally pulled out a picture of Lucifer. " Papa Lucifer.... who I miss."

Phil looked at the kid and decided to ask the question he didn't want to know the answer too. " Lucifer as in the Devil?"

Asher nodded. " Exactly like the Devil." Phil groaned. Of course, it was the son of the Devil on his leg. Why wouldn't it be? He looked over to see if either of the others would react.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Ver

Mac

Mac looked over at Bloo. " Bloo, how about we get you a new soda? I'm sure it will be just as good as your old one," he said, hoping to defuse the situation. He did however inch himself in front of Bloo. The guy wouldn't shoot a kid, right? He hoped so.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

Mac

Mac looked over at Bloo. " Bloo, how about we get you a new soda? I'm sure it will be just as good as your old one," he said, hoping to defuse the situation. He did however inch himself in front of Bloo. The guy wouldn't shoot a kid, right? He hoped so.

"At least someone here is actually willing to make a peaceful negotiation..." Raynar muttered out loud as he looked towards Mac. "My apologies for everything that has happened here. If I may, who are you?"

@Lucky

"Sigh... Natives are so difficult sometimes..." With a sigh, he put his DMR onto the back of his Chestplate. "I apologise for accidentally crashing a military ship into your soda. It won't happen again." He exclaimed with proper military conduct.

@Raptor Jesus

"Corrin? Is that you?" A voice rang out as a familiar face approached Corrin.

"It's good to see you again, Corrin. I'm surprised to see you here in Avalon of all places." Ryoma exclaimed

@Hahli Nuva @Raptor Jesus

Corrin was overjoyed to see his brother here of all places. Ryoma! What a great blessing! Corrin thanked the Gods his brother was still alive.

"Brother! You don't know how good it is to see you! Where are we? Have you found our other siblings?"

@Raynar Saassin

Corrin was overjoyed to see his brother here of all places. Ryoma! What a great blessing! Corrin thanked the Gods his brother was still alive.

"Brother! You don't know how good it is to see you! Where are we? Have you found our other siblings?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Haha. Relax now, sister. We're in safe hands I assure you. As for our siblings? I haven't seen them around. I had assumed they were with you but clearly not." Ryoma exclaimed with a smile on his face as he was glad to see that his sister was alive and well.

@Hahli Nuva @Raptor Jesus

(I am using the Male Corrin for this version.)

Corrin smiled a bit. His hair really did make him look like a girl, didn't it? "We'll find them. Xander, Hinoka, and the rest!"

788f996cc66c2d9f92da87863e585ca3--corrin-fire-emblem-fire-emblem-fates.jpg

@Raynar Saassin

(I am using the Male Corrin for this version.)

Corrin smiled a bit. His hair really did make him look like a girl, didn't it? "We'll find them. Xander, Hinoka, and the rest!"

788f996cc66c2d9f92da87863e585ca3--corrin-fire-emblem-fire-emblem-fates.jpg

@Raynar Saassin

"Indeed we will, Corrin. Indeed we will." Ryoma responded with a determined expression. He then realised his mistake earlier. "Did... Did I call you sister just then? Haha. My sincere apologies, it's just your hair style reflects similarities to a female's." He laughed halfheartedly before realising that there was another person in the area.

"Corrin? Is this a friend of yours? Who is this?" He asked in a friendly manner.

@Raptor Jesus @Hahli Nuva

"This is Marco. I met him a few moments ago." Corrin said. He shifted lightly to the side to allow Marco some space to move forward and meet his brother.

"Marco, this is Ryoma, one of my older brothers."

@Raynar Saassin

Mac

Mac looked over at him for a brief second. " My name is Mac. As Bloo said earlier, I'm his creator. I made him when I was little and he can be quite a handful, but I am sure that if I get him a new soda, he should be fine."

@Raynar Saassin

"No. It's odd how it doesn't grow back. Lizards regrow their tails. Don't you have some of that same power?"

Mason got up from his seat and brought his cup to the sink in the apartment's kitchen. As he walked past Toffee, a chill ran down his spine.

@Raptor Jesus
"Indeed. As a Septarian, I have the power to regenerate any of my limbs and organs. However, a Mewman by the name of Moon Butterfly took it upon herself to shoot my finger with a spell. A spell that stops the regeneration from working."

76gPoA.gif

Toffee would demonstrate what would happen when he tried to regrow it, as the limb quickly turned black and crumbled before his eyes. After pausing for a moment, Toffee would continue, his tone darkening little by little as he continued on.

"Do you know what I wish to do to her and her family, Mason?"

@Alex Azure

"Indeed. As a Septarian, I have the power to regenerate any of my limbs and organs. However, a Mewman by the name of Moon Butterfly took it upon herself to shoot my finger with a spell. A spell that stops the regeneration from working."

76gPoA.gif

Toffee would demonstrate what would happen when he tried to regrow it, as the limb quickly turned black and crumbled before his eyes. After pausing for a moment, Toffee would continue, his tone darkening little by little as he continued on.

"Do you know what I wish to do to her and her family, Mason?"

@Alex Azure

"I can't imagine it's anything pleasant. Revenge, I assume? I mean, revenge isn't worth it but I can't really stop you."

@Raptor Jesus

"I can't imagine it's anything pleasant. Revenge, I assume? I mean, revenge isn't worth it but I can't really stop you."

@Raptor Jesus
"Revenge is one way to put it." Toffee stated coldly before taking another sip of the tea. "Though, perhaps Moon wouldn't have taken it upon herself to blast off my finger, had I not killed her mother in cold blood." Toffee said, still remaining calm despite the sudden dark turn of the conversation.

@Alex Azure

"Revenge is one way to put it." Toffee stated coldly before taking another sip of the tea. "Though, perhaps Moon wouldn't have taken it upon herself to blast off my finger, had I not killed her mother in cold blood." Toffee said, still remaining calm despite the sudden dark turn of the conversation.

@Alex Azure

"Toffee, you did what now?" Mason's eyes grew wide. His body tensed up. Slowly, he turned on the faucet to rinse out his cup of coffee.

"By all rights she deserves to be angry at you. You can't just kill people. I shouldn't be having to say that! Why, Toffee? Was there some kind of reason?"

@Raptor Jesus

"Toffee, you did what now?" Mason's eyes grew wide. His body tensed up. Slowly, he turned on the faucet to rinse out his cup of coffee.

"By all rights she deserves to be angry at you. You can't just kill people. I shouldn't be having to say that! Why, Toffee? Was there some kind of reason?"

@Raptor Jesus
Unlike Mason, Toffee remained calm, only staying seated as he took another sip of his tea.

VN6VBV1.jpg

"I assure you, I had a very good reason for it. Mewni belonged to monsters before those cursed Mewmans came and drove them out of their homes, and slaughtering those of us who refused to leave. The war was caused over this very issue, however our spineless leader wished to sign a peace treaty with the Queen..."

axdcG65.jpg

"...So I took matters into my
own hands and murdered her, so I could reclaim that which was stolen from my ancestors all those years ago."

@Alex Azure

Unlike Mason, Toffee remained calm, only staying seated as he took another sip of his tea.

VN6VBV1.jpg

"I assure you, I had a very good reason for it. Mewni belonged to monsters before those cursed Mewmans came and drove them out of their homes, and slaughtering those of us who refused to leave. The war was caused over this very issue, however our spineless leader wished to sign a peace treaty with the Queen..."

axdcG65.jpg

"...So I took matters into my
own hands and murdered her, so I could reclaim that which was stolen from my ancestors all those years ago."

@Alex Azure

"I'm gonna have to disagree with you, Toffee. I think you did the cowardly thing. The Mewmans were cowards to fight your people, and it was cowardly to fight back. It takes a lot more bravery to stand face-to-face with someone you know will kill you and choose mercy.

"Does that mean I'm a coward? Yes, it does. Maybe you could be better than me and give peace a chance."

@Raptor Jesus

It rained in Avalon. Of course it did, but this particular weather seemed to loom more strongly than others. The water fell in torrents, people moved to take shelter or put up umbrellas. Through it all, a single figure wove her way through the thinning crowd.

9ad176190fc245d30167d71779e39c1c040b1898_hq.jpg

"I'm gonna have to disagree with you, Toffee. I think you did the cowardly thing. The Mewmans were cowards to fight your people, and it was cowardly to fight back. It takes a lot more bravery to stand face-to-face with someone you know will kill you and choose mercy.

"Does that mean I'm a coward? Yes, it does. Maybe you could be better than me and give peace a chance."

@Raptor Jesus
"I do not care about what is cowardly and what is not. I simply care about what's doing best for my people." Toffee replied.

@Alex Azure

James Hunter

There was an old expression on the tip of James's tongue. What was it? As he looked up at the unnatural rainclouds and his lack of umbrella, he remembered what it was. When it rains, it pours. He remembered the old song on the radio and sighed, looking for shelter and finding none. It was taken by all the others. Just his luck. He sighed, really wishing that there wasn't a mirror nearby to show his drenched self.

clean-shaven-1.jpg

He begrudgingly trudged over to the women. " Mind sharing your small umbrella in the rain for a passerby?" He asked.

@Blacksmith

Last edited:
James Hunter

There was an old expression on the tip of James's tongue. What was it? As he looked up at the unnatural rainclouds and his lack of umbrella, he remembered what it was. When it rains, it pours. He remembered the old song on the radio and sighed, looking for shelter and finding none. It was taken by all the others. Just his luck. He sighed, really wishing that there wasn't a mirror nearby to show his drenched self.

clean-shaven-1.jpg

He begrudgingly trudged over to the women. " Mind sharing your small umbrella in the rain for a passerby?" He asked.

@Blacksmith

Was he talking to Juvia?

She blinked and looked nonplussed at first. A quick glance round proved that he must have been talking to her. There was no one else around. She wordlessly made room, somewhat confused still.

"Juvia... Does not mind."

As the rain was her fault, it seemed only fair to help a little.

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back