Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived The Core Systems: Ostra - Wielden Colony

Kyo glanced at Mod, as if genuinely considering it. This of course caused the gremlin a degree of distress even though he couldn’t actually see Kyo. “Don’t even think about it ya bastard!” He barked,baring his teeth at the noble.

“Two moms, yeah you’d probably get along fine.”

“Huh. The rodent has some sense in his skull after all...” Stone smirked, stifling a chuckle. He drank from his cup, patting the table.

“Maybe we can set up a ‘play date’ for our kids...” Bay joked. She looked at her drink a moment, sighing. “Maybe I won’t get sauced today...”

Domain stopped and thought for a moment, her mind pulling up every person she knew that usually had a spare room that they allowed her to sleep in whenever she needed to stay somewhere over night. However most of the people she knew where either out of town or already had a guest staying the night.
Domain chewed on her lip. "Sorry. No one comes to mind." She said apologetically. "However, I don't know everyone. So I'm sure you'll find someone if you ask around." She said trying to sound optimistic.

"I'm not a rodent, you monkey fuck!" Mod was raising his voice now and Kyo had to physically shut him up - covering his mouth and grabbing him close. "Mod, shut up." The gremlin flailed uselessly for a time before quieting. "Please, Mod."

"You probably could - her daughter's pretty nice too. Your kids like Chorda?" Kyo asked curiously.

Stone shook his head, fighting a laughing fit. He checked his pocket watch. “It’s almost noon. Any other plans? If not, I can go ahead and round up some men for the trip.”

“Jamal has a few Chorda buds. My other two aren’t as well traveled as us. I think Gama’s only seen one in her life...” Bay mused.

"Well, I can't say I have much more serious information to discuss with you specifically - I still need to iron out everything with Bay here, though." Kyo announced calmly.

"About that. I'm going to want a concrete number. What's your price?" He asked Bay calmly. He'd honestly be happy to go for anything upwards of a hundred Azur depending on how well this went. Even if it went completely poorly - he almost hoped it did - he'd have enough to pay her off.

@SnekySnoo
The ground stopped rumbling and Cass' straightened herself up. She wiped the dust off of her gooey skin and replied to Twelve, "I don't know. That's why I wanted to see Stone. I'm hoping he can tell us what's happening."

Stone nodded, allowing the two to conduct business.

Bay leaned back, staring at the ceiling while doing some quick calculations. “Way I see it, big fella...if you’re paying fifty Azur each for my son and myself....and one Azur for every other Haydn we have...so I’d say roughly one fifteen, one hundred and twenty Azur. Sound fair, hot shot?” She asked, looking at the noble.
__________________​
Twelve thought a moment, making a small gurgling noise. “I’m not sure if the master would know...but last I saw, he went out with a ‘Kyo Kimura’ towards the docks...I believe they were meeting someone else today.”

Last edited:
@SnekySnoo Cass nodded and replied, "I see, I suppose I'll head on home then. No use in disturbing him during a meeting. Could you pass on the message for me?" As she said that, the ground began to rumble again, this time more violently than before. Cass'opeia grabbed the knocker once again.

Last edited:
Kyo ran the calculations as well. Given the potential risk he'd have expected the cost for Bay and her son to be lower, with a higher cost for the others. The numbers were identical so it didn't matter either way. "Sounds completely fair, all things considered." Kyo smiled, holding his hand out. "I'll give you a third for now and send you the location. It'll take my crew a few days to reach the destination and we'll wait for you there for five days - if you need longer give me a heads up."

Bay reached out and grabbed the noble by the wrist, a common gesture among gang members, a basic “I got you if you got me” when conducting business. “Good enough for me, short stack. It shouldn’t take my sone more than two to reach you. I might take two or three. The other guys might be a six, seven day wait. They’re on the Maltoe side of the system.”

Kyo mirrored the gesture with a soft smile. "That works just fine. I should be able to get you properly acquainted with my team in those days." He told her calmly. Thankfully, Maltoe wasn't TOO far away..

@Sayasama “oh, ok” Jiang said disappointed.”yeah, I would sure.” she added a bit more positive after that. Then she pointed her attention back on the task at hand. She leaned a bit backwards to see the books higher on. Up high way out of her reach was a pretty big book with a perfect round circle on the spine. potions for rare diseases the title read. That she wanted to read. Stubbornly she pulled the ladder that was standing in the room in the direction of the book and climbed on it. In her frustration even that way she could nearly reached it. Nearly because she was still a bit too short.

Last edited:
Annie quivered with barely bridled excitement, the only thing that kept her from leaping inside one to test it out was the knowledge that they weren't in good enough order to be viable to operate. However, Hinata had a different opinion on them. "Hey Annie, can you please hop in one for me?" Annie visibly shifted to focus on him, leaning away to appraise him better, before suddenly changing to form what looked like a spear, then slung herself straight into perfectly clear glass, squeaking when she realized. Hinata giggled as she opened the window and hopped on inside of the closest suit, and audible hissing and squelching could be heard as she squeezed the air out of it to fit inside better. "Wow, I almost perfectly fill this thing!" She said happily, making the suit wiggle slightly as she nestled herself in. She looked kind of odd in the suit, shaped kind of like a Coeti but smaller. "Try to move around." Hinata suggested, and when Annie did so the dark-skinned mechanic hummed, spotting all of the parts that needed maintenance. "Good news, they weren't damaged too badly when your ship crashed. Bad news, their mobility is severely limited." He explained calmly.

Titania nodded. "Thats good to know...they were intended to survive hits like that all day long." The magius engine was expecting the things to be all locked up...after all nobody had used them for over 600 years. While she spoke with Annie and Hinata somebody else was beginning to stir from their beauty sleep.

It was none other than Mizumi the five tailed fox girl. Shivering from the cold metal touching her left side where the clothes were burned away completely she cracked open an eye to see herself back on the ship. "cold..." She murmured while breathing some fire on her hands to warm them up a bit. One with a keen eye could notice an faintly glowing outline of a spell within her mouth when ever she needed to take in a breath. Meanwhile the now exposed crystal thats embedded into her chest was letting out low pulses of both light and warmth.

@Generik

Hinata noticed quite quickly and gasped. "Is your catalyst all the way into your larynx??" He asked, moving close to more easily see the inside of her mouth. Of course, this being the first time the two met, Hinata being so close wasn't the best idea maybe.

Annie tested all the weirdly human proportioned joints - being in human shape and being confined like this was weird and felt completely unnatural for her. Every time she moved the joints creaked a little. She eventually settled in a steady rhythm of moving one elbow joint to make it creak continually.

Tiatania baped the top of he suit to stop Annie from creaking it annoyingly. "Let Hinata fix it before you break it." She said while looking the Slif in the eye through that 2 inch thick enchanted bulletproof glass panel that separated her from the outside world.

"H-huh?" She looked at Hinata coming up way too close for comfort. "No thats just a random spell..my catalyst is here." Mizumi tapped on a greenish tinted crystal embedded in her chest just above where her cleavage would be if she had any boobs to begin with. "Now could you please not be in my face? its already cold enough without you stealing heat..." She seemed to be more worried about warmth than the fact that she was half naked

"Eck!" Annie made a rude gesture to Titania but held still aside from that.

Hinata tilted his head and pulled away. From what he knew that wasn't how temperature worked at all but getting in someone's face was rude anyway so he did as she asked. "Embedded catalysts are so cool!" He said happily. He wondered to himself how she had it done - but decided not to press the issue. "Oh by the way, I'm Hinata, I fixed ya ship!"

Observing the inside of the suit for a little bit Annie decided to get out. Quickly it seemed something was wrong. "Uhh. I can't get out." She announced.

Titania returned the gesture by flipping her off but when the slif said she cant get out she looked at the suit a bit. "Well ofcourse you cant get out you locked it." She placed her hand on the machine in a certain spot and closed her eyes, trying to override the lock but nuffin. in the software it was all unlocked but mechanically the thing was shut tight.

"Atleast no chance of dropping or blowing it up by accident." Mizumi chuckled a bit before breathing more fire onto her hands. "Well its nice to meet you and glad to see you're not one of those vultures that would strip me naked for crashing my home...lost too much as it is already." Shifting to a sitting position Mizumi moved the remains of her clothing to cover her chest more and to hide that crystal.

"It's cool, I'll just.." Annie struggled a little bit. "Shit.." The suit suddenly fell over, Annie grunting loudly as it clanked to the floor. "Ack! Dammit!" She tried bashing the inside of the suit but it was glued shut. Hinata put a hand to one of the glass windows. "Annie calm down, I'll get you out." He told her calmly.

She growled a little, then went quiet. "Alright.." Hinata sighed softly.

Titania couldnt help it but chuckle at the sight a bit. "Well atleast you know how i feel... Especially on cold days when all the joints go stiff." she told the slif while picking the suit eith her in it and standing it upright once again. "Dont try to fight it. Its no use. Just like it can take damage. From. Outside it can do that from the inside too."

Back