MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Below are the character sheets for those playing The Diamond. Note that only a new character sheet can be added with approval by my due to a death or a person dropping the character. If you post a sheet without my approval then it will be deleted.

Hibari-Kyoya-3-katekyo-hitman-reborn-35390682-500-390.png

if i never returned?
❚Don't be afraid, for it's only the eyes of the world looking into the eyes of an insignificant toy.❚
They tell me I'm insane, but they don't know the horrors that I've seen.

/Kry Valen Volkov
/Twenty-four, October 13th
/Cis Male
/The Diamond

/APPEARANCE
Physical Appearance: Kry stands at a rather tall height of 6'6", weighing around 200 lbs. He has a lean and muscular physique. He is altogether a mix of European decent, hailing originally from Russia. His skin is quite pale, easily irritated by the sun's harmful rays. He has a myriad of scars, some self-inflicted, some created by others. The scars litter his arms and legs and abdominal area, with a couple across his neck and back. His jet black hair is always shaggy and unkempt, and its length is layered, the longest strands falling slightly below his chin. Kry has heterochromia, therefore his right eye is a bright blue while the other is a golden brown. It's his most prominent and unique feature.
Clothing & Accessories: Kry is typically seen wearing a long-sleeved, pitch black thermal. He wears grayish black jeans, along with regular black shoes (Vans-esque). He doesn't have a huge assortment of clothing, because fashion simply isn't his interest. However, he does have three piercings worn on each ear. They are fairly simple and silver in color.

/PERSONALITY
General: Kry is a sadist. He enjoys inflicting pain on others, and enjoys being in pain himself in the physical sense. He does not indulge in pain for sexual pleasure in the slightest. In fact, one could say he is asexual. He is very much disinterested in sexual relations, and somewhat repulsed by it. Many say he is rather insane and crazy or "looney", as of the words spoken about him behind his back. This isn't to say they're necessarily wrong, but they speak cruel words without knowing his past. Kry enjoys talking to himself, especially with the figurines and dolls he's collected over the years. He sees them as his only friends and as his true friends; nobody else really matters. He will also sometimes talk to other completely random inanimate objects. He is also a powerful manipulator, and he can be quite the charmer. However, behind his seemingly careless and sadistic nature, there is a boy crying for help and attention. He craves intimacy with another even if he will not admit it. He won't admit it to himself either. Either way, he's far from normal.
- Flowers (specifically orchids)
- Cats
- The color red
- Music
- Doing the wrong things
Dislikes:
- People
- Dogs
- His abusers
- Doing the right things
Hobbies:
- Painting
- Piano
- Wood Carving
- Swordsmanship & Fencing
Strengths:
- Manipulation
- Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Swordsmanship
- Not hesitant to kill
Weaknesses:
- Handling Guns
- Not very trusting or trustful
- Strategizing
- Children
Fears:
- Water
- Closed spaces
- Needles
- To some extent, Men
- Sexual Relations
Other Quirks:
- Odd & Eccentric Beliefs
- Eccentric in general

/HISTORY
Trigger Warning: CSA (childhood sexual abuse) & generalized child maltreatment. I put this in a spoiler due to its contents.

Kry was born the middle child, with four siblings; two brothers and two sisters. His parents were alcoholics and drug addicts, and both were awfully abusive. His siblings and himself went through organized abuse; meaning his parents were receiving money from his abusers in order to abuse him sexually, along with his other siblings. The sexual abuse started when he was only four-years-old, when his parents could no longer afford their addictions. Everyday was a struggle, a battle to keep his head on straight. He did not know what would come next, when things would get worse, or what horrors were to come. The abuse progressively worsened and he thought for sure he would be dead by the end of it.

Kry adored his siblings. They meant the world to him and they were truly the only light in his dark and bleak world. His older twin sisters were the strong ones. They were older than him by about five years. His two younger brothers: one was younger by a year and the other by three years.

Youngest brother: Alexander
Second youngest: Boris
Middle: Kry
Older twin sisters: Anna & Dina

The five Volkov siblings endured through years of abuse, until they were finally taken away when Kry was at the age of thirteen. To this day, he still remembers his mother sobbing uncontrollably, screaming for the people who took them to give them back. And he's still not sure why she cried, why she was so hysterical. He assumed it was due to them basically taking away her money to further her addiction; not only that, but because she was to be sent to prison. It was only thanks to Anna and Dina that they were saved in the first place. Kry felt he was forever in their debt.

The three other siblings (Kry included) were sent into foster care. His twin sisters had wanted to adopt them, but they were much too young and could barely support themselves. With that, the three were stuck jumping from foster home to foster home. No family wanted to deal with them. They were angry and violent and could barely contain their emotions - and having been separated didn't help. Kry was by far the worst to deal with. He would end up harming small animals and his self-harm worsened overtime. A suicide attempt at fourteen landed him in an institute for about a year. He almost turned to drugs once he was out, but thought better of it and continued with his rampant and unpredictable behavior. However, something else caught his eye. He found a doll lying in the street when he ran away from his foster home. It was beautifully crafted.

From that moment on, he continued to collect dolls, and throughout the years he learned how to carve dolls. He also had a natural act for painting and playing the piano.

It wasn't until Kry was twenty-three that he had his first taste of murder against that of a human being. It was a man who he had caught sexually assaulting a young girl, and that made his blood boil with rage. He followed the man for one week before making his move; striking him down with a kitchen knife. He left Europe after that; fled to the United States. Not long after that the virus took its toll on the world, and Kry was more or less excited.

Whatever happened to the previous holder of the title "Diamond" is still a total mystery.

/WEAPON
Twin daggers, throwing knives, and a delicately crafted katana - and/or anything he can get his hands on.

/FIGHTING STYLE
Kry is hardly a strategist. If he finds himself in the midst of any battle, he goes with the flow.

/RELATIONSHIPS
Kry has no decent relationship with anybody. He is a simple acquaintance to the rest of the Suits, although most do not like him. His only remaining family member that he would ever care to stay in contact with would be his sister Dina. His three other siblings fell at Death's hand.

/THEME SONG
"Tag, You're It" by Melanie Martinez

Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little
"I'll cut you up and make you dinner
You've reached the end, you are the winner"
Rolling down your tinted window
Driving next to me real slow, he said
"Let me take you for a joyride
I've got some candy for you inside"
Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it
Grabbed my hand, pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth
Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground
Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?
Saying, "tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it"
He's saying, "tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it"
Little bit of poison in me
I can taste your skin in my teeth
"I love it when I hear you breathing
I hope to God you're never leaving"
Took the words right out my mouth
Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground
Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?
Saying, "tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it"
He's saying, "tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it"
Eenie meenie miny mo
Get your lady by her toes
If she screams, don't let her go
Eenie meenie miny mo
Your mother said to pick the very best girl
And I am