Adenovirus 423 The Disciples [North] OOC Discussion

OOC for the North, just tagging you all here so you know it's here. Feel free to discuss things :)

Gang Leader - Eve played by @Damara
Gang Member 1 - Preston Daniels Played by @Cream
Gang Member 2 - Wyatt Daniels Played by @Cream
Gang Member 3 - Brianne "Blondie" Leigh Played by @Sentry
Gang Member 4 - Keaton Daniels Played by @Aman
Gang Member 5 - Vito "Rat" Bloxam Played by @Otomos the Crazy
Gang Member 6 - Poppy Heathryn Played by @Tome

Hello everyone! I'm Otomos the Crazy, and I will be playing as your eccentric bomb and explosives expert! Nice to meet you!

Guess what! I've finally managed to create some locations for you. Feel free to start posting. I know Damara isn't here currently, so if you focus on setting up your own character journey's and stories, feel free. You're still trying to find knowledge on the Key for Eve, at the end of the day. And there are also now these Caches to scout and find.

Just keep in mind that I will be dropping the caches in locations for characters to find, you can't just stumble across them. Same with specific information regarding the Key, that needs to pass by me first. :)

Damara is now back! She's catching up. A meeting would get characters together. @Aman is in No Man's Land but my characters can be posted up too. And don't think @Sentry 's moved hers yet either.

@Aman @Tome

@Otomos the Crazy has made a post North so I'll try and get a post up with Preston and Wyatt today. Not sure if it's going to happen today just yet as I'm heading back to my doctor. We shall see lol.

Wanted to tag you guys as not sure who gets updates for posts. And don't want everyone waiting if they haven't realised :)

Also @Kian pretty sure you were creating or finished creating one for the North, just tagging you here :)

Last edited:
Heya! Things have been a little slow here. How about we spice things up? Anyone who's available, hit me up for a scene!

@Tome

I've just replied with Preston. I've made it that this isn't their first meeting. If you want me to change anything, let me know. :)

@Tome @Otomos the Crazy

I was going to post Wyatt talking to Preston in the Living Quarters, and have Wyatt go back to Rat to come out on an expedition into No Man's Land with Poppy and Preston. Up for that Oto before I post to make it happen? :p

@Tome if you want to post in the living quarterspace meeting up with Preston do so whenever you want. Or if you want Preston to get poppy, let me know :)

Back