The Docks

Ira did not stand idle while the other servant underwent his transformation. Whatever his opponent was about to unleash was sure to be immensely powerful, and just sitting around waiting for it to happen would be suicide.

Facing the gathering storm that was Rider, Ira brought his spears together and closed his eyes. "I call on the strength of the Pharaohs," he murmured, beginning to channel energy into his weapons. A wind kicked up around him, but it was not the humid, tropical breeze of the city, but a hot desert wind. One could almost feel the sting of sand amidst its currents. "I who stood at the side of the God-Kings, who carved their legacies and monuments. I call on you to pay that debt."

In his hands the spears began to glow with brilliant light, and their forms shifted, melding together and broadening. At the same time, across from him, Mag readied his charge.

"It was an honour, Ira. But this is the end."

'I wouldn't be so sure of that, friend.'

In the instant before Rider rushed him, Ira spread his arms. "To me! Disk of the Sun, Aten-Ra!"

As the other servant crossed the space between them in an instant, the light in Ira's hands flared, blossoming into a mighty golden shield. In its surface was carved sigils and hieroglyphs, and an elegant engraving of the sun disk of Ra. Ira braced himself behind it as Magnan's sword descended.

The blade struck, and the resulting shockwave shook the earth. The ground cracked and trembled, as shipping containers and heavy machinery were tossed away like leaves in a gale. The Sun Disk gleamed with the blinding light of its namesake as the tremendous force of the impact ran through it, crashing like a tidal wave against the shore.

For a moment, Ira didn't budge. His feet dug into the concrete and the shield absorbed the phantasms force. Time stood still for an instant.

And then he flew.

With a grunt, Ira was taken from his feet and - Sun Disk in hand - catapulted backwards. He shot through the air like a bullet, punching a path through shipping containers and their contents like they were paper. A trail of dust and debris followed in his wake until he eventually struck the far wall of the shipping yard, striking a deep crater into the concrete and sending a web of cracks shooting through its surface.

Within the crater, Ira groaned. His body ached from the successive impacts and the force of the initial strike, and all over him, little trails of golden light rose from injuries. Aten-Ra remained in his grasp, but the golden disk was riddled with cracks. Despite that, though, it still gleamed.

The light from the disk was blinding, living up to its name, and as Ira pushed himself out from the wall and dropped to his knees at its base, despite his injuries... he smiled. 'Gotcha.'

Pushing himself up enough to brace against the ground, Ira raised the blinding shield and directed its surface back at his foe. He took a breath, focused on his distant target back through the trail of broken scenery, and unleashed back what he had taken.

The shield's surface erupted. Golden sunfire poured forth from it, exploding outwards like a mighty solar flare and tearing across the shipping yard. Steel and concrete alike warped, bubbled and turned to cinders as the might of Magnan's own strike was channeled into a retaliatory supernova. The flames didn't bear the phantasm's full force, but they came close to it. They seared across the wide gap between the two servants in mere moments, threatening to swallow Rider and much of the area behind him in fiery destruction.

As the last of the flames left the shield, however, the damage on its surface took its toll. With a pulse of light, the cracks split across its full surface, and the disk shattered. Ira blinked down at his now-empty hands in shock.

"Oh come on, that's not fair! You can't break the sun! That's gonna take a while to come back..."

The moment the strike landed, Magnan felt himself once again begin to fade. His flesh disappeared into bright blue snowflakes, revealing the ancient bones beneath as the greatsword also evaporated, the tip of the blade disappearing first but quickly vanishing altogether. He was left with only a shard of his shield, roughly the size of a buckler, growing upon his arm. Not even his armour remained, his true form open to the world.

Panting from exhaustion at his ability, Rider feels that unpleasant and unfamiliar hole left from where his energy reserves had been. He had poured everything he had into that strike, and hoped that it had been enough.

But he knew he was wrong. Moments before his strike had landed, Ira had seemingly pulled some sort of disc out of nowhere to defend himself. The item had somehow managed to hold off the majority of his attack, and he knew it would be enough for the elusive servant.

Looking towards where Ira had disappeared behind the shipping crates his attack had launched him through, the Servant felt his nonexistant eyes widen at a titanic burst of power as a wave of heat burst forth from where the Servant had disappeared.

Reacting as fast as he can, Rider brought he shard of his shield forward, tapping into Jannik’s power without even a warning and ripping as much as he deemed safe from the mage. It wasn’t much, but it was enough.

The shield grew rapidly, from the size of a late dinner plate to a regular towershiekd within almost an instant. “BULWARK!” Rider roars, a blue sheen enveloping the shield as he crouched behind it nanoseconds before being the wave hit.

Leaning as much as possible into the full weight of his shield, the weakened and depleted Rider held firm as the heat from the wave dissipated against the shield, disappearing upon contact as Rider felt his energy levels take a gigantic leap, his armour reappearing as it rapidly enveloped him once again.

After the assault ended, Rider stood from behind his depleted shield, armour shining in the glow cast by the melted containers as that signature blue light flowed from his helmet once more. Beside him, an unearthly howl was heard as Revenant materialised once more out of a storm of essence, the wolf quickly disappearing as it raced to Jannik’s side.

With thunderous steps, Rider approached Ira.

Last edited:
As Ira formed the shield and called out a name that Jannik didn't recognize, the magus fell backwards, hands over his eyes. He dropped the lumpy chunk of ice that surrounded the runestones as he tried to avoid being blinded, and for a moment, he thought that a little pain from his eyes might be all he'd have to deal with. After all, he heard the sudden and cacophonous cracks as various objects broke the speed of sound nearby. It even set his ears to ringing.

As he recovered, everything still a bit fuzzy as he did so, he was able to peek back out the door in time to see the flash of light across the docks. It was initially small, but the pressure wave that followed it, hot and arid as the desert, caused the magus to dive back into the warehouse. Moments later, the front of the building boiled in the solar fire, metal bubbling like wax under the intense heat of several combined noble phantasm's worth of power. No only was the building feeling the brunt of the blast, but Jannik suddenly felt his mana reserves drop violently. he coughed, an ache in his chest forming from the sudden depletion, but after a moment he realized it wasn't as much as he'd thought. He'd suddenly lost about forty, maybe fifty percent of his total mana, and while it concerned him, the howl he heard as he stood again made him realize he was wrong.

He thought it had been the loss of his Servant, but it had been his Servant surviving instead. He smiled and stood in the doorway to the warehouse, the metal walls around the it slowly cooling from red-hot while the doorway itself remained unharmed. He looked at his feet, catching the twinkling light of sunlight on ice, only to see that the runestones were no longer trapped, the ice around them having been melted almost completely by Ira's blast.

"Well then, that's horridly unfortunate, but at least I can use the stones now," he said quietly to himself, picking them up. Mentally, he contacted Rider. Mag, are you alright? What can I do to help you further?

"Well, shit," Ira pushed himself to his feet as Mag strode unharmed out from the rising smoke of Aten-Ra's counterattack. Small trails of light were still rising from injuries on his body, though they were fading further as he drew on mana to replenish himself. He let out a wry laugh, running a hand through his hair and sighing. "You know, in hindsight, I probably could've seen that one coming. Fair play! I'm not even mad. Your uh, shield's looking a bit worse for wear there though, so I've got that going for me... which is nice."

Stretching his arms out and flexing, Ira contemplated his next move. He was far from out of this fight - even though Aten-Ra's reflected blast had seemingly healed his opponent moreso than harmed him, it had served to absorb the worst of the Noble Phantasm's impact. He'd hardly come out of it unscathed, but he'd walked off worse than this and kept fighting. He wasn't the only one in the equation, though...

'How are you doing for mana down there, Thomas? I almost had this guy for a moment, but turns out his shield absorbs power. And I just fed him a ton of it, so I'm kinda back at square one. I can keep going, but I'm gonna need to draw more power to stay in the game and get myself fully back into fighting shape.'

While he waited for the magus' reply, Ira extended his hands out and re-summoned his spears. "Don't count me out yet, big guy. I've lived too many lifetimes to let a setback like that phase me."

'I'm fine, Ira. That was relatively light, considering you didn't use the full package.' Thomas sent a chuckle along with his mental words, though he eyed the slightly steaming stones overhead warily. 'A little warm, but fine. Need me to reposition, or are you bringing to battle back this way?'

Glancing down the tunnels around him, his augmented eyesight pierced the lingering water vapor and darkness, making sure the paths wouldn't drop on his head from damages inflicted from above. Not for the first time he wondered if the enemy Servant's master would think to come down to these storm sewers after him, a not entirely unpleasing outcome. The confined spaces worked to his favor, leaving only short ranges he could cover in a fraction of the time one would expect, with his enhanced abilities from Magecraft.

“You are as wily a foe as I have ever met, Ira. However surely you realise your situation. We have both just expended a great deal of mana, but only one of us is significantly damaged.” Rider rumbles as he approaches Ira, his shield ever so slowly beginning to truth back to its original size as the Servant’s mana was regained and trickled into it.

“But if you wish to go down fighting, I am happy to oblige such an honourable defeat.”

With that, Rider’s next step cracked the earth beneath him as the Titan launched forward, bringing his first down for an earth shattering punch. From there, he would aim not to give Ira a shancr to regenerate. He had the advantage in health as of now, and planned to exploit it.

"You're assuming we both just blew our loads in the same way," Ira replied, a small smirk on his face despite his injuries. "I hate to break it to you, Mag, but you've not seen half the tricks up my sleeve."

As Mag charged, Ira crouched, and in the instant before the skeletal warrior reached him, he leaped. His spring launched him several storeys into the sky, far beyond the reach of the giant despite his size. The warrior's fist slammed into the ground beneath him, shattering the concrete in an explosion of stony shards and sending a crack shooting up the wall, which combined with the web of cracks that Ira's impact had left, caused it to crumble and collapse on itself.

Ira hung in the air for a second on nothing more than his own momentum, but just as he seemed sure to plummet back down into the other servant's waiting grasp, he grinned, eyes flashing gold. "Gaze now on true glory!"

With that declaration, golden light burst from his back, spreading outwards behind him to form into two glorious golden wings. With a span easily twice his height, they gleamed with a shimmering light that shone down on the battlefield below, silhouetting Ira's body against their radiance. Beyond their natural beauty, as Mag - and to a much greater extent, Jannik - laid eyes upon them, they would find their breath taken away. His wings invited adoration in a way that was decidedly supernatural, coaxing those that gazed on them to exalt him and let their hearts be taken by awe.

Whilst the aura would have little effect on Mag as a spirit, his master, who was mortal - and more importantly, human - would be much more dramatically affected. The enchantment invited no particular course of action, nor was it in any sense mind control, it merely drew forth those feelings from an observer in a way that felt altogether natural, and right. Here was a being that ought be revered and adored.

Swooping overhead, Ira soared back over the battlefield towards the initial point of conflict, drawing on Thomas' mana to patch up his injuries and regather his strength with the time his flight afforded him. Whilst attacking from the sky was too risky given most of his ranged options were likely to succumb to Rider's shield, it seemed a safe enough place to retreat to for the time being. By the time he descended, lowering himself down gracefully to alight amidst the scorched earth, Ira's body was once again whole.

Counting the wings, there was technically more of it, even.

Jannik watched the two for a moment, only to shy away from the sudden flare of light, thinking that another use of that Noble Phantasm was about to happen. When he opened his eyes, impressed that he wasn't yet dead, he looked back out at Rider's opponent.

And he hung in the air, a vision of a power more awesome than any he'd known so far in his life. yet as he felt the tug on his feelings, some inner welling of a desire to work with this creature, he grimaced and even snarled slightly, no longer in agreement with those feelings. That was what his family had tried to teach him to do when thinking of them, and his defiance of their teaching aided him here. People and creatures that simply felt they deserved to be in charge by virtue of their form were arrogant in the extreme, after all.

Rider, I'm sending Revenant back to you. He might have wings for now, but that's a hell of a lot of mana he's got to be using to maintain them. You have the stamina, so just wear him down for now. He wished he could craft something that would possibly bind or otherwise snare the winged Servant, but things weren't coming to mind. His hand dripped some blood to the ground, causing him to wince.

He'd forgotten it in all the excitement.

If you can, keep his back to me. I'm going to try and hit him with something to slow him down while help you out, but I can't have him see it coming. He began to form a series of runes near the ground, appearing to simply be scribing into the concrete beneath him, slowly working them from individual symbols into a single, ever more complex rune that would, if it got inside of Ira's guard, begin to siphon his mana to Rider. It would be a gamble, but every flare that Rider's opponent made following that would only serve to aid Rider himself.

The magus paused for a moment, nodded for Revenant to return to Mag's side but to leave the small fingertip he held in his jaws here. If nothing else, Jannik had a backup if things began to go south.

As Rider stared up at the slowly descending Ira, he felt his very being surge forward in disgust for the sight. The undead warrior had been trying to figure out what exactly it had been about this fight that had filled him with primal hate, and after witnessing the display he was pretty sure he had figured it out.

Whoever Ira had been in life, he had been touched by gods that opposed the very nature of Rider’s current being, and the presence of his magic sent waves of conflicting emotions through the lich.

However, his master’s telepathic message, Rider found himself snapping out of his thoughts. ‘I have just the thing to distract him. Don’t get caught, Master. Please inform me when ready.’ At that, the Servant looked around for his target, spotting it close by.

“Nice wings.” He mutters as he strides forward, reaching towards a shipping container. “It’d be a shame if someone,” just as Ira lands, his fingers pierce the metal of the box and Rider heaves, lifting the container over his head.

“RIPPED THEM OFF!” He roared as he threw the container down the clear path he had made prior towards Ira, moving towards another and hurling it before the other had even landed.

With an effortless grace that made the movements seem more like a gentle glide than the swift, darting motions that they were, Ira swooped under the path of the first container and drifted to the side of the second, rotating in the air to plant a foot against its side and push daintily off of it as it careened into the ground beyond him. It was quickly clear that although the presence of the wings was granting him flight, they did not entirely obey the same laws of physics that other winged creatures were subject to. His ever-present cocky smirk only grew broader at the other servant's roar.

"I'm glad you like them!" he called back, winking down at Mag. "But I wouldn't worry about that. I don't think you've got it in you."

As the second container was crashing to the ground, Ira's barrel roll swerved downwards, swooping over Mag's head and slamming down into the ground a short distance behind him. As he landed he planted his spear in the ground again, and as before, a line of golden fire surged along the concrete towards the knightly servant and exploded into a brilliant column beneath his feet. "C'mon, let's keep this interesting! You must know lobbing big heavy slow things at me is never gonna work."

Rider’s body spun to face Ira, faster than he should have, out of the way of the encroaching flames, shield snapping forth to absorb the attack. As the flames touched the shield, it’s ragged edges began to smoothen out and expand.

A blur came from behind him as Revenant returned, the hound stopping next to Rider. Sharing a glance with the wolf, the giant looks towards the other servant.

“You talk a good game, Ira. But that’s all you can do. You can’t touch me.” Rider states, a gauntleted finger pointing directly to the ground as his head tilts forward, the freak of his armour echoing out.

“But we can break you.”

At that, both Revenant and Rider surged forward, the Servant almost as fast as his mount as the duo charged. Revenant went high and left, one titanic paw lashing out as he growled through a closed mouth. On the right, Rider’s shield flashed as he spun with all his might.

The attack may have resembled everything they had tried before, but there would be one key difference. Every time Ira blinked away to avoid them, they would be there less than a second later, wolf with rider right behind, attacking with all their might.

As predicted, Ira's form dissipated in a flash of gold as the duo charged, reappearing to their back. The suddenness of the reversal startled him, but he was quick to react, blinking a second time, then a third. Each time Rider and his wolf pursued him within moments, maintaining the offensive momentum - much to his annoyance. So they had ground superiority for the time being - something had clearly changed, as Mag was moving a lot faster than he had been earlier. But he still had one thing they didn't: wings.

The fourth time Ira blinked, it was upwards - into the air. His wings spread out again as he reappeared, catching him and keeping him aloft... only for him to spot the duo hurtling towards him through the air a moment later. "You guys just don't know when to quit, do you?!" he spluttered, swerving to the side out of the way to allow the pair to sail past. No sooner had they hit the ground, though, than they leapt a second time.

This time he was ready for it. You might be fast, Mag, but once you're in the air you're still gravity's - and by association my - bitch.

The duo's leap once more took them up and past Ira as he swiftly dodged to the side, but he had no intention of giving them the luxury of time to hit the ground. In a blur of gold, he shot after the duo of knight and wolf, passing between them in a flash. As he did, he extended his palm towards Revenant, unleashing a burst of telekinetic force from it that was designed to launch the oversized hound out and away, tossed over the length of the shipping yard like a ragdoll.

With the two separated, Ira turned his attentions on Mag.

He blinked, appearing in the air directly behind the plummeting knight, and latched onto his back, grabbing hold of him. "Hope you don't have a thing for heights, bud," he called out, as he braced his wings against Mag's momentum, first halting them in the air, and then shooting upwards. Despite his small frame, he seemed perfectly capable of lifting the juggernaut, and without any ground to brace himself against, he judged there was probably not that much that Mag could do about it. As they shot into the sky, rapidly picking up speed as they climbed, Ira let out a raucous laugh. "Up, up and away we go!"

“No.” Was all Rider said as his head turned entirely around, blue streaks from his sockets startlingly close to Ira. Similarly, the rest of his body twisted and shuddered as it was reversed, his limbs jerking and shaking in unnatural ways before they were finished and the unnatural creature reached towards Ira.

His arms extended to wrap around him in a crushing bear hug, whilst a ghostly whistling came from his helmet as the wind rushed through it, the blue light that was his eyes boring holes into the other servant.

"Oh jeez, don't do that!" Ira yelped, hastily tossing the skeletal knight away from him as the shuddering form began to reorient itself and reach for him. "That's not fair!" he yelled over the roaring winds, as Mag began to plummet. The speed of their ascent had been such that they'd already covered a good three-hundred feet in the few seconds it had taken Mag to reshape himself, meaning it would be several long seconds before the other spirit hit the ground.

Seconds that Ira intended to take full advantage of. If he couldn't take the servant any higher, then this high would have to do.

Once more shooting down after his foe, becoming a blur in the air, Ira readied his spears, wreathing them with golden fire. He came at Mag like a speeding jet, swooping past him and driving his weapon towards the side of the revenant's armour as he passed. A moment later, and he had turned to reverse, shooting back up to drive his weapon at the warrior's back. Again and again, he darted like a deadly hummingbird to strike at Rider while he was vulnerable in the air, where moving his shield to intercept would prove much more of a challenge than on the ground. As he struck, he made pains to stay just outside of the other servant's reach, making attempts at retaliation difficult.

And just as their descent neared the height of the warehouse, Ira darted under the falling Mag and swung his foot upwards, wreathing it with golden energy and unleashing a burst of telekinetic force aimed to throw the knight back into the air, ready to receive another onslaught of aerial attacks. "Allow me to introduce you to what I like to call air superiority, motherfucker!" he yelled as he struck.

Each time Ira went to strike, Rider’s body would jerk to the side and down, his shield spinning with his body as Rider spun in mid air. Steel and flame flashed as Ira’s spears were met with either air or knocked aside by the spinning giant as the duo rocketed downlike a meteor and a comet. Of course, it wasn’t a perfect defence, and a few managed to pierce his haphazard guard, but it was better than the alternative.

As Ira dashed towards the ground, Rider’s body gave one more powerful jerk to the right, completely avoiding the kinetic blast as he curved through the air to Ira’s right. Whipping back towards Ira’s direction like a boomerang, the armoured remnant followed the blue blur that was Revenant, his feet landing smoothly on the ground and with such strength that the surrounding location shuddered and cracked as the duo raced towards Ira like a freight train.

Leaping through the air, Revenant flashes by Ira’s form, Rider following after as his shield aims towards Lancer. A wave of concussive force billows out from his shield, intent on sending the other servant flying as Rider’s body followed the same arc, reeling a fist back for a devastating blow.

Last edited:
Returning again to old tricks, as Revenant and Rider rushed towards him, Ira flashed away in a burst of light. This time, however, his blink didn't take him behind Rider or even far away. As the armour-clad man arced through the air, Ira reappeared instead to put his spear in the path of Revenant, wreathing his arm in gold and thrusting the weapon forwards towards the wolf's maw as he himself remained to one side of the massive creature's flight. "Alright pup, you're getting annoying now!" he declared, as a burst of golden flames erupted from the spear's tip, exploding outwards in an attempt to wholly consume the wolf in the blast even as its own momentum impaled it upon the spear.

The mount had been at worst a distraction so far, but clearly had something to do with his opponent's newfound speed. And besides, this guy was Rider. Taking out the mount ought to have been a no-brainer from the start, practically speaking.

He just ... hadn't really felt like stabbing a dog unless it was strictly necessary. Even if it was a big, probably-undead, scary wolf, kicking puppies was never cool.

Last edited:
The attack worked, if only partially. The wolf had been able to twist its body just enough that the flames washed over it from the side, tearing and eating away at the hound’s souls essence as the spear slid cleanly through the gap between the hound’s ribs, the spear’s essence and flames eating away at the blue light that sustained the warg.

Sliding down the shaft of the spear, Revenant’s behind hurtles towards Ira in close range, momentum barely stopped as entire swathes of the wolf began to disappear, the animal stubbornly trying to its last to aid its rider.

Seeing the his mount’s plight, Rider let’s out a wordless roar of anger as his partner’s pain flashed through him. His body began to spin as he careened towards Ira, beginning to blur at the speed he rotated, shield flashing in the light as he hurtled towards Ira, intent on using his mount’s final actions to deliver an earth splitting strike with his shield upon the elusive servant.

Oof.

Ira would like to say that he'd never had the ass-end of a giant wolf take the wind out of him mid-flight, but unfortunately, he couldn't. It wasn't a pleasant experience to revisit, all the same. He caught sight of Magnan closing in on him like an oversized spinning top as he was tossed backwards by Revenant's momentum and grimaced. He had a split-second choice to make. Finish off the wolf, or avoid the incoming undead beyblade of pain.

No, he needed this beast gone. He'd had the upper hand earlier, when Magnan was slower, but now the playing field was too close to even for his liking. Hopefully taking the puppy out of play would fix that. And so as Rider closed in on him, Ira closed his wings around himself to form a protective cocoon, enclosing Revenant within them as well. At the same time, he loosed more fire, intent on consuming the wolf in its entirety in the time he had before...

... SLAM.

Rider's shield hit Ira's wings, and the servant shot backwards like a bullet. He spun backwards over the shipping yard, gritting his teeth against the disorienting motion. Just as it seemed he was set to plough into the ground like a meteor... he vanished, dispersing once more in a flash of golden light.

A moment later he reappeared, stood on the ground a short distance from the would-be impact point. He unfurled his wings with a grimace, flexing them out. "Man, that hurt," he grumbled. The shimmering constructs seemed to have survived the impact largely unscathed, however, despite the immense force of the strike. "I gotta hand it to you, big guy," he called out. "You're giving me more of a workout than I gave you credit for. You're a doggone pain in the ass!"

He paused, then grinned.

"Get it? Dog-gone? Oh man, I'm evil. That was harsh. I'd say I was sorry, but I'm not. It was totally worth it for the pun."

“I’m going to rip your head from your neck and use your spine for a belt.” Was the only thing to come from Rider, fury palpable as essence flowed form him in waves. He had stopped channeling his essence into Revenant when he knew it was a lost cause, affording him a slight boost in energy, but the fact that had to do that to his best friend filled him with a fury not seen since the days of his rampage.

Stepping forward, his footstep shatters the ground beneath him as he heard his shield. “Come on then. You talk a big game, but you’re nothing but coward, unable to do anything to me.” The furious man all but shouts, inviting Ira into his court as he before his shield.

He knew he was furious. He could fee a rage that had shattered armies and burnt villages down threaten to overtake him, and he struggled to keep it at a manageable level. He needed to think clearly, or all would be lost.

"Tch, I wouldn't say unable to do anything," Ira replied, sticking his hands in his pockets and giving Mag a shit-eating grin. "I've put a few holes in you before now... sure, I then kinda fucked up and fixed it all again, but I still did it! Don't get so worked up, it's a fire-eat-dog world out there, I'm sure puppy knew that when he got involved."

He smirked to himself as he spoke. He could tell he'd angered Rider to the point of irrationality. He could work with that. Pissing people off was something of a speciality of his. Some people would say that he was better at it than making people like him, but those people were salty and wrong. Who listened to witches anyway?

Stretching his arms upwards and flexing to either side, limbering back up again, Ira conjured his spears once more, sniffing the air. "Ah, I know that smell. D'you know in some parts of the world dog's a delicacy? I think our friend may have been a bit overcooked even for the most hardcore korean barbecue, but you can still kinda make it out amongst the smell of ashes. Or can you not? I'm a little lost as to how far the whole, uh, skeleton thing is working for you. Can you smell things? Eh, it's probably not important."

He shrugged nonchalantly, flashing another grin at his opponent. "Alright, alright. Let's get back to hounding one another- ooh, wait. Dang. That one was a genuine accident. My bad."

Back