The Embard School of Magicks

At first he didn't answer, and simply held up a finger, as if finishing the paragraph in his own book. After a long couple of minutes, though, he replied with,
"Hm, well if it helps you take it in, then fine. Just not too loudly," before instantly lowering his gaze back to the page.

Last edited:
Sean, Hating the thought of 'theory,' slept in his seat, his head on the desk as he snored slightly.

Michi rested their head on their hand and read the pages in front of them.
"Sean?" Michi whispered in Seans ear in attempt to wake him.

He looked up, "Whaddya want?" He said in such a way, that it didn't sound like he was sleeping. "I was literally resting my eyes." Sean lied smoothly, unlike the closed book that said otherwise.

"If y-you say so," Michi tried to hide the fact they where giggling by facing the opposite way to Sean.

Last edited:
With the affirmative given, Haji smiled and went straight to whispering the words of the book under her breath. Looking up at the commotion, she stared at Michi, seemingly studying them.

"Do you have a... crush on Sean?" She asked. Her parents always told her if you weren't sure of something to ask about it. They had been talking about magic, but Haji didn't catch that distinction.

"Uhm, I-" Michi didn't expect to be asked that kind of question. "I d-dont know him well yet, p-plus ive never g-gone on a date or a-anything like th-that before... how would I kn-know?" They replied, their tone angry.

Blue smiled to themself, overhearing Haji and Michi's conversation. Then they turned to watch Tammy, who was shifting forward in her seat and leaning closer to her book. Her eyes were shining like diamonds as she devoured the words in front of her, everything else blocked out.

[Let me get this straight. The group is already in the class now? Sorry for not replying]

Iris watched the group in amusement. So there are already lovebirds and upcoming. Such an interesting case.

Flipping his book towards the lesson, he half listened to the teacher as his eyes scanned through the texts. A sinister smile slowly crawled across his lips as he started to understand his magic. Starla, an informal name for quite a powerful magic category. Immortality, the destruction of places with a snap of a finger, the visions of becoming nearly impossible to be defeated. But where was the fun in all that? Where was the creativity? Where was the planning?

The male sighs then. He was planning on taking up other classes aside from this. With only six people in the room, there was no way he could play around and prank the damn teacher. Grabbing his notebook, he started to take down notes, both from the lesson and from his observations of the other people around him.

"Okay, all," the teacher said suddenly, "As it's only your first day, I'll let you have some extra time off. And here's a map each -- you get to choose your own dorms as well because I can't tell which of you are girls and which are boys. And which of you are- anything else." He placed a pile of very old-looking parchment on Tammy's desk at the front and then turned to pick himself a new book.

"Well, That's sorted." Sean muttered, immediately waking up from 'sleep.' He stood up, Looked at the teacher and waved goodbye as he strode out the classroom, going back to the Starlas dorm. He didn't care where he had to go he just wanted to sleep.

Back