The Embard School of Magicks

catradora

Piece of trash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue and Tammy stood outside the slightly decrepit building, hands clasped in each other's, and stared.
"It's a bit...uh...old..." The former pointed out, unsure of what to say.
"Well...I suppose it's because no-one's been here for ages," the latter span round to look at her partner, eyes suddenly shining, "just think! We're the first people to set foot here for 150 years! Just think of all the old feet that stepped here...I wonder who they belonged to! Maybe they were just like us!"
"Ok, can we not talk about old feet? We're about to start our new school! Don't ruin this for me Tam!"
"Ugh, fine. Ooh - ooh - I wonder what our classmates will be like! Maybe they'll be all mean and stuck-up, ooh, or maybe they'll be like me-"
"Well, we're about to find out. Look." Blue pointed down the steps behind them at the other students arriving. They couldn't quite see how many there were yet, because the fog obscured their figures, but there was definitely more than one coming.

((you can add as much description about the school as you want btw, it's all up to you what it looks like because I'm not the best at that heh))

Last edited:
Michi avoided eye contact and stared at the floor.
'What if they hate me? what if they think I look weird? What if they misgender me?' These where the kind of thoughts flying around Michi's head.
They stared at the towering castle-like building, intimidated by its height, before heading up stairs.

Tammy squealed.
"Ooh, look, someone's here!" She rushed over to Michi, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Tammy, and this is Blue, but they're non-binary so don't use the wrong pronouns. How old are you? And isn't it so cool that we're the first ones here in 150 years?! People are calling us The Miracle Class-!"

"Hey, look, sorry about her. She's a bit of a handful. Welcome to the North Wing." Blue said as Tammy babbled on in the background. "There's no need to be scared of us, you know, we don't bite. Well, actually, she might, but I won't."

"..." Michi hid their eyes under their fringe, they definitely looked as if they could bite. "I-i'm Michi." they said quietly. So quietly in fact, they weren't sure if the two in front of them heard. "I'm f-fifteen,"

"Sorry, could you speak up? If you don't feel comfortable talking to us, that's fine, but I think we should be friends." They smiled reassuringly at Michi, before placing their hand on their girlfriend's shoulder to calm her.

Before Michi could reply, a small, fluffy black cat leaped out of their backpack. "Dr Toast Con Queso, n-no!" Michi quickly grabbed the cat before stuffing it back inside their bag. "Y-you didn't s-see anything," they mumbled before going back to staring at the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, what is your cat called? Did I hear Dr. Toast con Queso??" Blue laughed, "That is the singular best cat name I've ever heard."

Tammy spun over (literally spun - she was dancing in circles while talking), panting, "-so yeah. That was the best thing that happened to me when I was five. Anyway did I hear something about a cat named Dr. Toast con Queso because WOW you are a genius?! Where'd it go? I wanna pet it!"

"Um," Michi rubbed the bridge of their nose. "w-what are y-you talking about, th-there is no c-cat." Michi attempted a lie, knowing it would fail.

"There is definitely a cat and I want to see it! No- I need to see it! SHow me!" Tammy was too excited to drop it now, and she would keep it up all year if she had to, probably even longer.

"Look, Tam, just give it a rest, okay? It's just a cat, and maybe you'll see it another day. This is a boarding school remember, and it clearly likes escaping a lot! There will be tons of opportunities to see it." They tried to calm her.

"NO! I will not stop till I see his cat!" She whined in response, clearly overreacting.

((there, you got what you wanted katsu))

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Tammy spurted out, "Misgendering is the worst, I'm so sorry! Aah, I can't believe I did that!" She buried her face in her datemate's arms ((gender neutral term for bf/gf)) in shame.

((no pressure guys but more of you should prolly join in soon @Rachel Rider @Vague o3 @Lila Renn :) sorry if I'm being too pushy))

"You sure? Because Blue's told me how much that sucks. I really don't want to hurt your feelings." She looked back at Michi, calmer now.

"I said it's fine!" Michi said louder than they are comfortable. "I'll g-go," Michi rushed towards the humongous door and went inside.

"Oh, wait, don'-" Blue called after them, before sighing. "I know you didn't mean any harm, Tam, but you do have to be more careful, ok?"

Their girlfriend nodded, turning to look down the steps, "Do you think anyone else coming soon? If not then why don't we follow them inside?"

"Hm, maybe we should wait a bit longer, just to see."

(Sorry I'm so late!)

Sean walked into the very.. Dusty room for the Starlas.
"You're kidding me right?" He groaned in annoyance, "Well, atleast it won't be too hard to clean up."

Sean waved his hand, the dust and cob webs dissapearing almost instantly. "Woopee.." He murmured, sliding into one of the now made clean beds. "I could get used to this.." He told himself, snuggling into the bed.

Michi opened the door to the Starlas dorm and peeped in. They noticed the light haired boy snuggled into his bed and Michi's eyebrows furrowed.
"H-hello," They greeted.

Back