Ame Damnee The Envoys' Den

Aman

Dragon Priestess
Benefactor
Around the back of the Clock Tower in the Town Square resides the hidden entrance to The Envoys' Den. The old wooden door is shrouded in overgrown leaves, thorns, and moss; locked at all times except for to the three who have the keys. Once inside an access portal takes the user to a different domain – a large, circular room, like an office.

Three armchairs surround a coffee table in the center, with one looking notably less worn than the other two. There is very little light save for the crackling flame of the stone fireplace across the room. Various other furnishings decorate the place, such as potted plants, paintings, and a chest full of jewelry as well as other valuable items and coins. Sometimes servants and/or informants will be permitted into this room, but never without the accompaniment of an Envoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander
~The Envoy's Den~
Working in the Office of Envoy's

Upon his arrival Alexander had notified one of his demon followers to try and keep a close eye on the Angel that was now in their city. He was mulling over thoughts about what Anariel had said to him earlier and wondered if she had hinted to him about something regarding Lilith which had made him slightly concerned. He sighed softly as he went to go sit down in his chair which was right across from the one Lilith sat in when she came in. The table had a bunch of papers piled up where Alexander sat and most of them were important city papers that needed to be done and he Alexander rubbed his forehead like he was annoyed. His gaze then slowly drifted to an empty seat that never seemed to be touched and then back over to acrossed from him where Lilith would be if she was here.

As time passed it seemed that Alexander was the only one here and he thought about the times when him, Abraham and Lilith hung around each other and he kind of missed the comfort of the presence of the two. They were so far apart for a long time it seemed like they days the once spent together was like a fleeting dream. He wondered if it ever truly happened or was something his mind conjured up to cover things from him but he knew the answer to that all too well. Instead of thinking more about it he grabbed the feather ink pen and decided to get some of the paperwork done. He could very well be writing in a magic pen or something a bit more refined but something about an ink pen always settled well with Alexander and he was not a man that liked the growing technology of the world and prefered the old ways.

@Meliodas

Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Envoy's Den
Outside the hidden entrance

Galizur breezed through the heart of the city, cutting corners and delving into alleyways in order to do everything he could to avoid the festival as well as his mother’s gaze. Thus far, he had been fortunate enough not to run into Aeriseth for the last few days, and while normally she cared little about his whereabouts, it would only be a matter of time before she grew curious. He could have taken his concerns to her, but he carried little trust in her resolve, nor his ability to get through to her. She never listened to him, shrugging him aside as nothing more than a naïve boy going nowhere in life. He was a massive disappointment in her eyes. Alexander was always the smart one, so Galizur trusted he could listen to reason.

The hidden door was nestled into a quiet back street where not a soul wandered. Guards were posted nearby, vigilant in their watch to ensure no one loitered. While Galizur was permitted to go where he pleased, he’d never been to The Envoy’s Den, albeit knowing where it was since he’d stalked his mother a few times to this exact location. Although he didn’t know what to expect behind the door which was masked beneath an overgrowing assortment of flora, he turned to Wroth, pointing at the thick wooden structure which was securely bolted to the wall.

“Well, that is what I needed you for. I need you to remove that door.”

Wroth

Rolls his. "sure why not. i seem to be a doors natural ene-" As he tried to Wrip the door off, but it didn't really do anything. "wha?" he tried harder yet to no avail. Wroth growled as he started to use his fists to try and break the door down it moved but thats all, Wroth grabbed a large bolder that was twice as big as him in one hand and smashed it down on the door..... natta. Started to continuously punch the door for 3 minutes it bent a little but that was all.

Wroth was getting both enraged and embarrassed this brat would definite run this in his face later the thought made his horns glow a hellish red and a large vain popped out of his head. With a mighty swing of his arm and a yell "I WILL NOT BE BESTED BY A DAMN DIRTY, DOOOOOOORRRR!!!!!" With the hit connecting he finally broke the door down.... As well as cause the entire Clocktower region to shake like an earthquake went off. Inside the door was a vortex of energy, it was a purplish color and something told Wroth he didn't want to go near it.

Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Envoy's Den

The vortex inside the room seemed to pulse uncontrollably, and a faint light shined from within the heart of the swirling spiral of energy. Simply being near the portal was enough to put anyone on edge, but by stepping inside, most ran the risk of being torn apart. Very few had enough power to use the gateway properly, and even Galizur had his reservations. “Wroth, you are to stay here. I have a feeling this is where we part ways. Return to The Clock Tower. I’m betting sooner, rather than later, you’ll be of some use there.” Stepping inside, his body slowly begun to be torn apart, dematerializing into a million small fragments that just hovered there in the ether before disappearing in a ball of light.

One could smell the fire burning in the corner, the room itself quaint, yet not without luxury. Many curious things could be found in this room if one were to look close enough, but Galizur wasn’t interested in trinkets. “Alexander!” Galizur exclaimed, marching towards the man’s desk and slamming his fists down onto it – drawing little to no attention to the wonderment of how he managed to find his way there in the first place. After all, this room was meant to be a secret. “We have an emergency! There is going to be an attack!” For anyone who knew Galizur well enough, it would appear as nothing more than a ruse.

Luckily, Galizur knew exactly what needed to be said in order to keep it short and simple. “Moth-… I mean Aeriseth is in trouble! They are planning to kill her. I’d tell her myself, but I doubt she would listen…” Looking away innocently, he grinned briefly before adverting his eyes back to the vampire with a serious expression on his face. “Really! She is in trouble, and you are the only one who can do anything about it. So, it’s time to get off your big lazy butt! Besides, she told me she wants a man of action, someone who is going to stand up for her. Honestly, I think she was really hoping that was going to be you.” Of course, Galizur was just buttering Alexander up.

“So let’s go! We don’t have any time to spare!”

Wroth

Was so confused at what transpired but than that confusion was replaced by, what else but anger. "He tricked me again!" Wroth was thinking about a rampage but just sighed "Might as well do what he said. better than staying around this shit hole." Wroth made his way to the clock tower.... but not before punching a random door in half. "fucking door." he walked off.

Alexander was just about done with the paperwork that was stacked neatly on the desk when he was interrupted by the call of his name. The voice chat perplexed him as he looked up to see Galizur calling for him and then slamming his hands on his desk which caused the stack of papers to fall over. He was slightly puzzled as how the kid managed to get in here and he half aspected Lilith to come waltzing in but was a no show. Before he had more time to think about this however the boy uttered something that struck a cord in Alexander. Lilith in trouble? Who is they? Ethereals? There was a lot of questions forming into his mind but Alexander could not take the threat of Lilith being in trouble lightly so he stood up and told Galizur to lead the way.

Alexander did not trust the boy and wondered if this was all just a joke or if perhaps Lilith tried to use the boy to toy with him but there was still the question of how he got in and how come he never came before if Lilith did indeed use him. Alexander had ignored the useless information and the slight insults that were thrown at him while him and the boy existed the Envoy's Den and followed the boy to the town square near the clock tower to see is the boy was telling the truth or not. This was the 2nd time today that Alexander was bothered and this time it better be for a good reason if Lilith was not in danger and this boy was just tricking him there would be some consequences to pay for sure.

@Meliodas

Back