The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Donder172

Xenon nodded. "Fascinating truly fascinating the history you tell." Said the red Twi'lek and approached the padawan only to pass her by and stop a foot behind Mizelia. "As long as you dont raise your saber against me i shall return the favor and wont raise mine against you." After saying that xenon continued on towards the larger group she could sense not too far away.
Mizelia nods quietly and walked behind the Sith.
Xenon after leaving the Padawan alone noticed a fight brewing and prepared to defend herself in case things went south. And south did the go in a spectacular fashion. Several people transforming right before her eyes, making her question not only her own sight but even sanity. Shaking away those thoughts Xenon watched the one called Iris heart go up against a pink one shes never seen before. "What int he world?" Was the only thing the red Twi'lek could say when the fight was over just as soon as it began with this Iris person being knocked out of their transformation.

Deciding it best to leave that all be she approached Ben. the one with that weird watch that scanned her before. Intrigued why he did that and what was up with all of that DNA nonsense. Stopping right by him Xenon leaned down a little to look at Ben and his watch a bit closer while asking. "Hey kid. what was up with that scan?"
@Crow
Just as the Sith, Mizelia was also taken by surprise at the sight of the transforming.
"Oh right, it scanned you earlier," Ben responds, "when my Omnitrix detects DNA not in its database, it analyzes and catalogs it. By default, it only had aliens that lived in my galaxy, plus five Andromeda Galaxy ones I got in the same way I got yours. Simply put, I can now turn into a... well... whatever you are."

Ben then realises something.

"I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Ben, Ben Tennyson," he says as he lets a hand out for a handshake, "pleased to meet you."

@Raffia Kiryuin
Taking his hand in hers and shaking it Xenon nodded in somewhat of an understanding. she still had no clue how it works but the turning into something bit is kind of an accepted norm for her now...considering how many of those form shifters were in this room to begin with. "Im Xenon and my species is known as a Twi'lek." She introduced herself to Ben and despite her rather ominous dress or even the natural markings she seemed to be at least attempting to look more welcoming. "I however don't know either of the two galaxies you mentioned"
@Crow
"And my name is Mizelia." Mizelia said as she introduced herself to Ben.
It took a while for Norman to be dragged out of his thoughts as more and more people began to show up, interacting with each other in increasingly ridiculous ways. There was a transformation, some kid that urned into beasts, arguing twileks-

Wait.

Looking up, Norman’s eyes widen at the sight of a red Twilek not even ten metres away from him, lightsaber dangling innocuously from her belt. It was the most glorious sight he had seen since captain Rex congratulated him on a job well done.

With a cry of “General!” Norman launches himself off of his cannon and half hugged, half tackled the red Twilek out of relief of seeing a familiar face.
Xenon could barely react to a sudden yell of General in her direction. Only managing to turn the way of the yell she felt like she was hit by a truck and fell down to the ground with her head hitting the ground with a resounding CRACK. Luckily her personal shield absorbed most of the damage thus letting her avoid a concussion but her vision had done all blurry.

After several long moments of no motion her vision finally began to return to normal and the first thing she saw was a man clad in mandelorian armor...no it was a bit different...it didn't match any designs that she knew of. "Ow my head..." She groaned while propping herself up on her elbows. "Who are you soldier?" She asked, thinking that he must be part of one of the more uncommon mandelorian clans under the empires control.
“CT-1066, AKA Norman, reporting for duty Ma’am!” Norman says happily, snapping off a crisp salute to the Twilek as she stood up and, happy beyond belief that one of the republic generals had finally found themselves with him. He could take orders now, like a good soldier!

Holding his helmet underneath his arm, he maintains his posture but couldn’t help but let a slight grin out at the sight of the Jedi. “You have no idea how happy I am to see you, Ma’am. When the green light occurred, I lost contact with my brothers and the entire Republic communications network. I thought... I thought I was alone.” For a moment his face darkens, before it brightens and returns to its happy state.

“But now with you here, I don’t have to worry as much! So, awaiting orders master Jedi!”
Mizelia takes a step backwards as the Sith was suddenly tackle-hugged by the soldier. Seemingly mistaking her for a Jedi.
"Master Jedi?" She asked before chuckling. her voice came slightly mechanical as she spoke. if Norman paid closer attention to her attire and her left shoulder in specific he could see the mark of the Sith empire. then again a second look on her clothing would show that she wasn't dressed like a Jedi at all. she was wearing the classic empire blacks and reds further reinforcing the shakiness of Normans claim that shes a master Jedi is the saberstaff which was an rare weapon between the Jedi.

"Well its nice to meet you Norman. But im no master Jedi" She said, feeling a bit guilty popping his bubble despite him being with the enemy.
@TheGreenerGrey
Mizelia ponders for a moment at the soldier. "My name is Mizelia, Jedi Padawan. Why did you identify yourself as CT-1066? That doesn't sound like a normal name for a person." She then said.

Back