The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Donder172

Norman was surprised and disappointed, to say the least, when the Twilek states that she wasn’t part of the republic. He had truly been happy to have found a commanding officer once again, but at being shut down, his mind couldn’t help but wander. If she wasn’t a Jedi, then what was-

He was snapped out of his thoughts by... a Jedi Padawan?! And stated by her! Once again, Norman felt a relief flow through him at seeingba commander, and snapped off his salute once more.

“Greetings, Commander! I, uh, suppose you must be new to the fight. No offence, of course.” He says to the Padawan, grinning down at the newest line of defence. She must have been just out of the temple, before that green light brought her here.

“I’m a, uh, well, i’m a Clone Trooper. Soldiers bred and born to fight and die for the republic, as our greatest honour! We serve the Jedi in any way we can, to fight the Trade Federation and keep peace. As well as destroy any... darker elements of the Jedi order.”
Mizelia takes a step backwards as she hears that the man is a Clone Trooper. The same kind as during the Clone Wars. "Eh... How do I say this to you, but the Clone Wars ended over three hundred years ago. The last war was twenty years ago." Mizelia said uncertain to the Clone Trooper. "Also, the Republic you fight for, it's... not entirely here anymore. And I'm not a commander."
She absolutely didn't feel comfortable with the Clone Trooper, especially with knowledge that the Clones opened fire on their Jedi Commanders and the rise of the Empire. Yet, he didn't seem that the orders was given yet.

Back