The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
There is a desert I long to be walking,
a wide emptiness:
Peace beyond any
understanding of it.

- Rumi

Everything was warm. It felt like he was sleeping in his bed, enjoying the wonderful, relaxing mattress under his body, with a pillow to rest his head. The day was long, it was painful, it was stressful, he nearly died what seemed like every minute. But now, Alec could rest. He could sleep.

Everything was warm..... Too warm. With a small flicker of his eye, he began to open them. Something was wrong. He could feel something on his face, and most of his body felt stuck. He raised his head up and felt sand fall down. Alec was half buried in sand. His left arm and leg were stuck under a dune, while his torso was covered. Pushing himself free, he stood up to see where he was.

A desert. And by himself too. Alec couldn't see anybody, not the doctor, not Xiao, not Mundi, not Ben, all he saw was desert, with the sun beating down on him. He looked up, blocking the rays with his hand and noticed it was a cloudless day, so no shade. The best he could do was take off his armor and put that on his head. He did just that, removing the torso and arms, but leaving on the legs. He had no weapon, but there didn't seem to be any enemies for miles, so he felt good for now.

It didn't take much walking before he yelled out to see if anyone was around. "Hello?!......... Helloooooooooooo!" The scotsman walked across the sands of the endless dry sea, hoping that somewhere he could find someone familiar. Or at the very least a oasis, as he was getting thirsty fast.

Ben got up, all dazed.

"What's with the heat?"

The sun, the sand, the lack of clouds. Was it the beach?

No, it was the endless desert.

Ben looked at his wrist - his broken Omnitrix, on the verge of falling off as bits of it began to chip away. He decided to loosen the wrist strap and put the remaining Omnitrix in his pocket. He fully rose from the ground, a good chunk of his body stuck underneath the sand.

"Let's try this trick."

Ben's eyes glowed a bright pink as a purplish-pink energy platform raised him and the soft sand upwards, the sand cascading off the platform like water. He jumped off the platform as it dematerialised, the remaining sand popping back into the very ground.

He closed his eyes for a while.

"My mana detection's too rusty for this, and I don't have any of my aliens, but I think I can sense some of the others, it's faint, but..."

Ben walks towards the faint sources of life force.

"Guys, if you're there, say something!"

"Time is like a handful of sand, the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers."
That saying could be taken into consideration here as things looked to end when all of a sudden they were teleported somewhere. Again. But what's currently happening with IF, Vert, Terra Branford, Vortex-25 and Plutia?

Vortex-25

Vortex could barely feel anything in her legs, let alone have to deal with the strong heat coming from wherever the heck she was. Taking a moment to get up from being lodged into a pit of sand, she brushed herself off and took a look around her surroundings. "Hmm. Desert. And more desert. And even more desert. And, wait? Is that a... nope, more desert. Great. Just when things were starting to look good, we get stuck in this sand dune." She then noticed something. "Ghost? Where are you buddy?" She exclaimed as she was calling out to her Ghost but to no response. "Ghost? Okay you can stop with this prank, Festival of the Lost happened 8 months ago..." No response. "Ghost?" That was when while she was walking, she kicked something in the sand. "Ow... What did I even kick--- Oh."

2L5cY43.png

A dead ghost. Lying on the ground. Partly buried in the sand and emitting a faint light. "Guess that guy really did crush you into bits..." Vortex then realised something crucial to her life-span. "Wait a minute. If my Ghost is now dead, then... I better be careful. Without my Ghost, no one is able to revive me if I go down." And so Vortex began to wonder the Desert aimlessly. While she lost her ability to use the Golden Gun, she still has access to Arcstrider and Nightstalker, and still able to pull out those types of grenades if she gets attacked.

Plutia

Plutia was the next one to wake up, and discovered that she was in a sandy place. A very, sandy place. Getting up after everything that happened, she could feel herself calming down just that little bit, but after witnessing all her new friends getting hurt? She couldn't exactly forget. Now fully getting up, she brushed off the sand that was all over her clothing and looked around. "Where am I?~ I don't remember being here... And I still cannot feel my transformation... How will I release all this anger..." She exclaimed as she began walking slowly, still recovering from all the pain she suffered at the hands of those unknown people, and still had quite the hint of anger and sadism in her voice. A bit further on and that's when she heard someone speak...

"Guys, if you're there, say something!"

Plutia faintly recognised that voice, but couldn't quite make it out. It was coming from quite the distance away, and even then her hearing was somewhat scarred from having taken so much pain in such little time. After walking a bit forward, she finally found the person calling out, and it was Ben. The one person who she had met and thought to like, until he tried to calm her down while transformed.

"Benny!~ I'm here!~" Plutia exclaimed as loud as she could to get his attention. If Ben was able to hear her well enough, he could still feel the same anger she had released back at the bunker, and the same sadistic aura he felt when they first met. Seems she was still bottling up all that anger from being attacked and watching her friends get hurt.

IF
Just when things were starting to light up for IF, she found herself stuck halfway into the sand. Getting up after some effort, she brushed off all the sand on her and looked around. "A desert... Why would we be teleported into a Desert? From overseeing what those people were capable of, why didn't they just finish us off then and then?" She muttered to herself as she began to walk when she stopped suddenly. "Wait... Lady Vert?" She looked around and called out for Vert. No answer. "I guess we got separated again... Looks like for now, I'm on my own." She then continued her journey, hoping to encounter anyone that could possibly help her navigate the land to either find some shelter or regroup with her friends.

Terra and Vert
After everything that's currently happened, Terra's father's foresee came to pass as something did happen. But it wasn't what they were expecting after what did conspire, as she found herself in a desert, and a very big one at that, with almost no sign of other types of land to be seen. Getting up and brushing the sand off her clothing, she concentrated on her necklace and summoned her father, Malduin, in front of her. "Daughter? Is something the matter?" "We're in a desert now.. I was knocked out for a while.." "I see. Is everything okay?" "I should be okay.. They didn't hurt me as bad as everyone else though.." "Do you hear that, daughter?"

"Ugh... I think I blacked out from all that pain.." A woman exclaimed as she was getting up slowly and then crumbling to the ground with a thud loud enough for Terra to hear, despite being somewhat close to her. "Ow..." "Vert..?" Terra exclaimed as she ran over to Vert, with Malduin returning to his Magicite Crystal. "Terra? Thank goodness you're here.. I thought I was to roam alone, how rude of them~" "Let me heal you.. Cura!" Terra then casted a Cura spell which began to slowly heal Vert's wounds. Although it was a slow process, Vert started to feel more strength returning to her body as she slowly got up. "Thank you, Terra... I thought I was to die a doomed fate in an unknown world." "It's okay.. We need to keep moving through.. Who knows what's out here this time?" "Indeed, Terra. Let's get going..." And so the two of them set out to discover what was in this desert, and if they'd come across anybody.

Plutia
Plutia was the next one to wake up, and discovered that she was in a sandy place. A very, sandy place. Getting up after everything that happened, she could feel herself calming down just that little bit, but after witnessing all her new friends getting hurt? She couldn't exactly forget. Now fully getting up, she brushed off the sand that was all over her clothing and looked around. "Where am I?~ I don't remember being here... And I still cannot feel my transformation... How will I release all this anger..." She exclaimed as she began walking slowly, still recovering from all the pain she suffered at the hands of those unknown people, and still had quite the hint of anger and sadism in her voice. A bit further on and that's when she heard someone speak...

Plutia faintly recognised that voice, but couldn't quite make it out. It was coming from quite the distance away, and even then her hearing was somewhat scarred from having taken so much pain in such little time. After walking a bit forward, she finally found the person calling out, and it was Ben. The one person who she had met and thought to like, until he tried to calm her down while transformed.

"Benny!~ I'm here!~" Plutia exclaimed as loud as she could to get his attention. If Ben was able to hear her well enough, he could still feel the same anger she had released back at the bunker, and the same sadistic aura he felt when they first met. Seems she was still bottling up all that anger from being attacked and watching her friends get hurt.

"Ploots!"

Ben quickly ran up to the source of the voice across the field of sand. He felt her anger, her pure, unadultered rage, the same rage that encompassed Iris Heart.

His instinct was to be wary, but his will and sense of heroism was to approach. Plus, he remembered that Plutia had her powers removed. No whipping for now.

"It's great to see a familiar face here, Ploots. I just wish we were in a better situation than the hot Arizona... or whatever this place is," Ben responds as he puts his hands on Plutia's shoulders, "you are completely A-OK, are you? No injuries or anything?"

Even though the teleport happened so fast. almost seemingly faster than light itself could move Xiao still saw everything slowly collapse only to be reformed just a moment later. live a wave of destruction and reconstruction rippling outwards from where the heart of the TARDIS was. Time going so slow for her once more she shut her eyes...an action that seemingly took minutes to do. once again flooded by memories that are not her own she clenched her head in pain as the information was just too much to take.

Only moments later for those around her she passed out from the strain. yet once again something was wrong now she wasn't leaving avatar state despite being out cold hey eyes didn't cease glowing. The light so bright it still could be seen as clear as if her eyes were open though her eyelids. The ghostly form of the avatar spirit though seemed to disappear for now as her help was no longer needed.

Being unconscious did have its bonus at least as she didn't feel a thing when the TARDIS smashed into a dune hard enough to tumble a bit before coming to a stop on its side while a noticeable mushroom cloud of dust and sand rose from where the blue police box impacted initially. it was quite honestly a miracle Xiao got away with just a few nasty bruises and no broken bones.

Alec continued on, looking around for any signs of people. By luck, which he rarely had, did he find both the Doctor and the TARDIS. "Doctor!" Alec yelled, running over to him. The box was on its side, but looked like it had barely been touched. Alec also noticed that his jacket was over the head of Xiao, making Alec crouched down besides her, opposite to the Doctor. "...... She dead?" He asked solemnly, still looking to her. "What? Oh, nonono! Passed out, protecting her from the sun." He explained. "Oh, thank god." Alec sighed with relief, putting his chest piece down.

The timelord lifted up his coat slowly to look at Xiao, who's eyes still glowed with the heart of the TARDIS bright enough to see through her eyelids. She looked in pain. "What's happening to her?" Alec asked. "It's the TARDIS. When we opened up the console, the heart of the ship went straight into her mind, overriding her avatar state ability. Right now, she's the most powerful being in this universe." He explained, putting the coat down. "So then, is she okay?" Alec asked. "No.... She's dying." He told the Scotsman bluntly, standing up.

"Wait, dying?!" That certainly riled up Alec, standing up with the doctor. "The TARDIS is powered by a time vortex, she can see all of history and the matter that builds the universe. It's also eating away at every cell in her body, it'll devour her into dust."

"So... Then how do we get it out of her?" Alec asked, rubbing sweat away from his forehead.

"Last time I removed the vortex from someone, I had to regenerate. The only way we can get it out of her is if I do that again." He didn't seem to like that idea however, which he knew was selfish, but.... Well, recent events in his timeline had made him want to live a little longer than time would allow. "So..... Do it!" Alec demanded. "I can't this time."

"Why?!"

"Because not only is she being powered by the time vortex, she is also still in her avatar state. Waking her up could mean anything." A time vortex was already dangerous enough, stuck in a state of pure spiritual power, a connection to your previous lives and likely now even your future versions with the help of the TARDIS' power, if she woke up, she would become a goddess of pure anarchy. The Doctor could only imagine who was happening inside her mind as she dreamed. "So then.... Do we, like, coax her into calming down?"

"I don't know. This 'avatar state' is completely new to me, I doubt my trick would work with her."

Deep in her mind Xiao woke up. it felt like a dream yet her head was still pounding. Nobody was around her or so she believed as she was standing on a giant turtle lion. as she looked about her eyes back int he real world would move about while her body twitched from time to time. She could hear fain voices coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Standing up in her mindscape she moved towards what seemed to the center of the place where she could finally see the sky unobscured. It was a sight she never expected. stars and worlds whizzing by at incredible speeds as distant galaxies shined in their full glory.

Somehow this sight seemed familiar to her even though she had never been here she could still remember being here more than a couple dozen times yet those memories weren't her own once again as those were the avatars that came before her that had been here and even those that are yet to come seemed to share their memories and experiences of this place. Sitting down Xiao got into a meditative pose and closed her eyes as she concentrated on something. She could feel her avatar state had gone out of control with the power of the TARDIS. She knew it was eating away at her very being the power far too much to handle at point in time. Looking both in the past and future avatars she tried getting answers and help on calming the avatar state.

"Ghost?"

A distance cry reached Marcus's ears as he sat up groggily. As his consciousness returned (mostly), he realized how he was able to hear anything - when he was passed out, his augmentations were working overtime, helping to preserve his body and activating all sorts of detection augs. He accessed his HUD without opening his eyes, went through some system logs, and found that at one point, his augmentations were drawing power from something like crazy. He vaguely remembered something about the TARDIS being powered by something... powerful, and wondered if he drained too much of it.

Probably not. Still...

He stood up, smiling in spite of the situation for the first time since his mysterious relocation. His augmentations were at peak performance, and he felt no discomfort. But something nagged at the back of his mind, some-

Ghost! The Destiny woman!

Marcus was never quite into Destiny, but he knew enough about it to realize what "Ghost" was. And if she was looking for it... he remembered running towards her to help her off her busted knees, seeing her Ghost being squeezed to the point of fracturing...

He began to run in the cry's general direction, opening up his detection augs to max to help pinpointing her location. "Hello?!"

@Raynar Saassin

Mizelia slowly woke up as she felt the heat. As if a very bright lamp shined on her. As she opened her eyes, they were met by the sun. She was not used to the desert, it was at this moment that she wished that they chose an arctic environment to end in. In arctic areas, Mizelia still had Tapas to use to survive. But here, Tapas wouldn't work. As she left her train of thoughts, she searched in her pocket for her lightsaber crystal. Letting out a relieved sigh as it was still there. Such a small thing, yet so valuable. She kept it for now inside her pocket. She looked at her other equipment which was still with her as they were no weapons. However, some sand came into the rebreather. Mizelia puts it off her belt and removed the sand from within before she re-attached it to her belt. As she extended herself through the Force, she sensed some of the others, the rest were out of her reach. Yet, that was enough for her to work with and she made her way to the rest. Thankfully for her that her species came from a planet with a harsh environment, which did give her an edge on the planet. But it wouldn't make it possible for her to survive this forever. Without water, she would still eventually die. Then something came up in her mind, she had a beacon with her. And with possibly someone with them, they could perhaps use that for something else.
The Rutian approached the Doctor as he talked. "We might have another problem and perhaps a solution. I have one question for you, do you know anything or anyone who can work with electronics? I have this beacon with me." she said as she took the beacon from her belt. "However, it requires high altitudes to work. Do you maybe know some use for it or a way to increase its range? If you can, maybe we can use it to call for help. Because we won't survive here for long periods if we don't find water. And perhaps I can try to help you with keeping her calm."
@Bobby the Prussian

Deep in her mind Xiao woke up. it felt like a dream yet her head was still pounding. Nobody was around her or so she believed as she was standing on a giant turtle lion. as she looked about her eyes back int he real world would move about while her body twitched from time to time. She could hear fain voices coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Standing up in her mindscape she moved towards what seemed to the center of the place where she could finally see the sky unobscured. It was a sight she never expected. stars and worlds whizzing by at incredible speeds as distant galaxies shined in their full glory.

Somehow this sight seemed familiar to her even though she had never been here she could still remember being here more than a couple dozen times yet those memories weren't her own once again as those were the avatars that came before her that had been here and even those that are yet to come seemed to share their memories and experiences of this place. Sitting down Xiao got into a meditative pose and closed her eyes as she concentrated on something. She could feel her avatar state had gone out of control with the power of the TARDIS. She knew it was eating away at her very being the power far too much to handle at point in time. Looking both in the past and future avatars she tried getting answers and help on calming the avatar state.

She wasn't getting anything, however. When she tried to reach other avatars, what she found were visions. Her location changed from that of a jungle to a literal warzone. In a valley of mountains, machine gun fire deafened her ears as soldiers she didn't recognized ran over cover and trenches to gain some ground, only to be shot down by a mass legion of those robot soldiers they encountered not moments ago. They were diverse in their weapons and abilities, as they had chain guns, shot guns, some could use magic, others could manipulate the elements like Xiao could, dragons breathed fire in the skies, planes fired at each other, artillery strikes shook the ground, massive battleships flew overhead dropping even more robotic soldiers into combat, it was like stealing into oblivion.

Hell on earth. Her vision ended when a plane crashed down right on top of her, but she was quickly interjected into another location, this one with the five robot leaders and a strange glowing neon green orb floating above them. It's voice was calm and feminine, but when it spotted Xiao, the other robots attacked the avatar. Yet again, the ground changed before her and she was in another location. This one thankfully more peaceful. It was a house, one overlooking a massive metropolis city. It was an apartment, one with memorabilia across the walls like pictures, paintings, even........ Alec?

There was Alec, her, and... A child. One that looked a lot like her........ She could probably figure out where that was going. Before she could even react, that same child, a few years younger, age ten by the looks of it, came running up to her with a massive smile on her face, yelling, "Mommy!"Her voice was high pitched and she seemed quite innocent looking, but before she could grab her mother, the scene changed once more. She was instead back in the first location, but in front of her was an avatar thankfully. One that she wouldn't recognize.

It was........ Aang? "Hi!" He said to her, waving.

Far off from where the group was, someone was watching it transpire. A man watched as the TARDIS hit the ground hard and created a massive mushroom cloud of sand bit enough to see from the village. "Yep... Looks like Doc was right." Said the man with binoculars, watching the cloud fade away. "We got new comers." His voice was gruff and old, but he was a tough bastard for sure. Sam Fisher, spy extraordinaire, one of the best covert agents the CIA ever had, before becoming a member of Third Echelon. His life was one filled with tragedy, but now, it was just filled with strangeness. His group had met on a coastal town being invaded by, of all things, Ottoman soldiers from the Ottoman empire.

As it turned out, he and a few others were teleported to another world where Germany won WW1, and now another world war had started up. At first, he and a few others were simply trying to escape the soldiers and find a way back home, but thanks to a man called 'The Doctor,' they were now helping refugees of this side of the war escape into Egypt. They were in the Sinai Desert, and their journey wasn't over, but the Doctor told everyone in the group to watch out for another TARDIS like his to fall from the sky, and when it hit, go to it to find any survivors.

The lady with him, Rose she was called, backed up his command. She also wanted them to find the new people. If they knew more about what the hell was going on, Sam would get warm with them quickly. He approached the group, yelling out, "Let's get a move on!" Waving them over to the horse stables. Time to find the new people.

Reaching for more avatars she suddenly lost balance as her surroundings changed. the ground was covered in thick mud as she sank into it a bit. At first the sounds were muffled but as she got up to her feet they came at her in full blast. gunshots nearby. bullets whizzing past one even scraping along her cheek, leaving a visible mark on it. it stung like hell but she was more terrified of the machines around. Robots rushing at the human lines both taking heavy casualties. planes and dragons both battling it out above her head. looking in the distance she could see two airships one had the familiar fire nation markings on it and was dropping things from the sky. some robots that were the closest to her seemed to bending even. The place was a complete and utter zone of mayhem. the falling plane was noticed just in time as Xiao ran but it didn't seem to let up on her, persistently trying to crush her. just as its hot metal touched her the surroundings changed.

The much from the previous place still remained on her with the fresh mark on her cheek. She saw those five robots again and raised her arms to firebend them into oblivion but before she could get out even one attack her surroundings changed again. this time a home in a tower so high Xiao though they were basically flying. She didn't have much time to react only saw Alec then a girl maybe about 10 years old ran to her and called her mom? without time to even say hello the scene crumbled and materialized around her as the old jungle on the lionturtles back. but this time there was an avatar. it was Aang but she didn't recognize him. "H-hello..." She responded awkwardly as she was still shaken up by the things she saw.

Far off from where the group was, someone was watching it transpire. A man watched as the TARDIS hit the ground hard and created a massive mushroom cloud of sand bit enough to see from the village. "Yep... Looks like Doc was right." Said the man with binoculars, watching the cloud fade away. "We got new comers." His voice was gruff and old, but he was a tough bastard for sure. Sam Fisher, spy extraordinaire, one of the best covert agents the CIA ever had, before becoming a member of Third Echelon. His life was one filled with tragedy, but now, it was just filled with strangeness. His group had met on a coastal town being invaded by, of all things, Ottoman soldiers from the Ottoman empire.

As it turned out, he and a few others were teleported to another world where Germany won WW1, and now another world war had started up. At first, he and a few others were simply trying to escape the soldiers and find a way back home, but thanks to a man called 'The Doctor,' they were now helping refugees of this side of the war escape into Egypt. They were in the Sinai Desert, and their journey wasn't over, but the Doctor told everyone in the group to watch out for another TARDIS like his to fall from the sky, and when it hit, go to it to find any survivors.

The lady with him, Rose she was called, backed up his command. She also wanted them to find the new people. If they knew more about what the hell was going on, Sam would get warm with them quickly. He approached the group, yelling out, "Let's get a move on!" Waving them over to the horse stables. Time to find the new people.

We are flames...
We are rain...
We are power...

The last scenes Jack the Ripper remembered - her mother perishing at the hands of the Archer of Red Atalanta, before she was dispersed away by the Ruler Jeanne d'Arc. She had lost all that meant anything to her.

Which was why she wanted it all back.

She was the Heroic Spirit of the 19th century serial killer, Jack the Ripper, summoned in the Holy Grail War in hopes of her getting her wish, which was to return to the womb, which she has never felt before. All she had a desire of was mother, mother and mother alone. Everything else was secondary or nonexistent.

Something stood in her way. Many things stood in her way right now, and she wanted them all gone. She despised all that was not mother. Curse it all! Curse it all!

hNPHdyH.jpg

"The hearts of those bad invader guys were really delicious~ but we don't get how this'll help us find mother- woah woah!"

The horse was defiant to the youthful girl as she mounted its back, knocking her off.

"We're at a disadvantage. Our Riding Skill is nonexistent~. If it was at least an E, we'd be able to pull this off~ We're going to have to share with someone~."

Though, to think they're meeting with quite the group that this Doctor man brought. Those invaders, they were delicious, but not mealworthy enough. Perhaps a magus was among them, with enough prana in their heart to fuel her. As the thought of a mouthwatering, filling meal crossed her mind, she licked her lips.

"Hey, hey~" she walked up to the one known as Lincoln, "horses don't respond well to us, so we were thinking if we could ride on yours~."

@Bobby the Prussian @Lucky

Mundi's internal structure rebooted control hardware as the energy of several systems was momentarily overwhelmed. The energy had dissipated long enough for everything to restabilize. With it processes reconnected Mundi to the reality anchor on backup power reorienting Negative Twelfth to the world as well. The anchor kept it inside the tardis and the mag-strip kept it to stay mostly put once it hit the ceiling. Damage reports came in that the kinetic shielding had engaged full force but its frame still had some minor deformation.All four wheel-legs had fired up their center grav-strips for zero G but the orientation didn't make sense for opposing pairs.

Its visual subsystems came up and Mundi found itself upside down clung to the ceiling of the Tardis. Two legs straddle its small cart and the other two held it in place. The cart had softened some of the blow but broke the wheel axles and offroad tires and Mundi's sterner structure crumpled the cart walls. It had some damage to the lower extents where the side of the cart and a few ingots had rammed into it. The remainder of the ingots appeared to be scattered around the interior.

Mundi considered rolling down the side of the wall but the position of the cart underneath it in positive G would mean it would just fall off. Master didn't seem at all healthy as Mundi felt the presence take over in its reality anchor. It ran some simulations to figure out how to get down without smashing headfirst.

"This has been a very painful day, Pet, get back on the ground while I investigate the inner loop. Xiao seems to operate non conventionally at the moment. I suggest using those supports to get down," Said the familiar voice of the Master who knew best.

The robot ran some more dynamics and came up with a reverse pitch flip with a yaw twist and with a few seconds to the clang of wheel-legs executed fairly well. One leg had diminished effect but that was damage. The cart however just continued downward toward an empty piece of flooring as it clambered down the smooth strut on its wheels.

Mundi reached down to the floor and set down without much mind to the noise it just rendered in an upbeat tone, "I am only took minor damage, doctor! Master is hurt but is okay too! At least one of the inner loop is conventionally operable. Several blown power regulators have redundant structures and my left visual array will resume shortly after repairs. Are there any injuries to the inner loop?"

The voice made a curt note to Alec as Negative twelfth checked in, "Ah. I see you're not dead and in operable shape, Good. I'll update my image of you. I'm missing a few minutes it seems. What did you put in the native connection, Xiao? You couldn't understand my description of what currently I see in there if I tried. It's got way too much data; I'll run afoul of the no-cloning theorem. Get that thing out of her there's no way she can run it safely."

@Raffia Kiryuin @Bobby the Prussian

The second it tried to raise was the clone trooper but inside the Tardis the reality anchor gave Negative Twelfth a superimposed existence from its perspective, "Norman 1066. Wake up Norman. I don't think you're dead yet but my pet is in this odd nonspatial conveyance so you're temporally murky. Am I connecting to a previously alive you or a current you?"

@TheGreenerGrey

Not far from where the Tardis rested. A couple of feet kicked frantically, sand moving all around before a helmeted head pushed trough the sand with a gasp. "Oh goddess i thought i was going to die" She crawled a bit before resting her head breathing heavily, damn it was hot here.
"What in the blazing hells was that"
Sitting up Alicia looked around noticing the blue box and the sound of voices. "Doctor is that you!?" The girl shouted stumbling to her feet to move over to where they where. Did they crash in a desert?
Coming around the Tardis, she hesitated "Shit is she dead?...Hurt" Alicia asked fearing the worst seeing a female under a jacket. Someone died?
"I..i can regenerate others to if she needs help"

[Strife]
When the call to get moving came something near the stables moved. Strife under active camouflage shifted from his standby position. Eyeing the girl approaching the male named Lincoln. Strife had decided to remain under the camouflage making it very difficult to make out what he was or looked like. And by shifting the legs structure also become less tall. Hopefully now he didn't attract much attention for being weird beyond hard to see.
Speaking of weird. If having been moved to another point in existence was weird then a few of these characters where even weirder.
And that was not focusing on their psychopathic personalities, or other weird quirks. No it was their abilities and tools.

"Ready to move, Is there a risk of conflict upon arrival at crash site?"

Lincoln Campbell, Cameron Black and " Cameron Black"

Lincoln sighed, not exactly enjoying his time in World War II where the Germans had won and made things worse. Of course, there was hope with the TARDIS arriving here. He looked over at Jack and stroked his horse to get it to stay calm, because he knew it wasn't going to be happy about this. " I should be able to allow you on the hose and we can go and find the others, hopefully nobody else finds them first and they are all well. I have my supplies and I got room, climb up though up.

Cameron Black looked over and shrugged, looking over at the other version of him. "Cam, how much longer are we going to play this magic clone charade?" Johnathan asked, more annoyed about it then the strange circumstances.

" ,Well.... until I know I can trust them," Cameron replied. " Besides, you got to admit that this is fun" he said.

Johnathan rolled his eyes as he let the horse gallop and try to see if he spot anyone.

@Crow @Bobby the Prussian

Last edited:
Alistia groaned as she spat a load of sand out of her mouth, the heat surrounding her and bright illumination pounding down from on high. She didn't even need to open her eyes to know where she was. She could feel it in the sand and grit and heat. A desert. The elements were in harmony here, not furious or outraged at her, unlike where they had been with the broken staff. Lots of earth and sand, almost no water. A desert. Her eyes opened up and she immediately had to bring her hand over them to shield them from the light. She squinted as she rolled out of the sand, gaining her footing proper as she looked around her. They were in a desert no doubt. She could see the bodies of a few of the others, seemingly alive, and some of them already started to gather up. Her hand shot down to her side, opening a small pouch and seemingly counting something within. After a moment she sighed with relief before closing it up and starting to trudge back towards the blue box, TARDIS, quickly.

"I'm alright!" she called out, waving her hand high overhead. "The elements are quieter here and not screaming at me. I can focus. Does anyone need healing?" she called out as she reflexively reached for her now-missing staff. Crud. That was gonna make things more annoying.

---

Nep ate sand. Rather, she crashed hard down into it head first, seemingly burying herself deep within. Not that that would stop her. With ease she pulled herself free and looked around, feeling the heat from the desert, and realizing where she was quickly.

"Awww man. Now I've got sand everywhere. Can't even have fun like this was a beach. As for those meanies... I'm going to Nep them up the first chance I get. No one takes a goddesses power away, makes a cat-girl cry, or all of those other nasty things that those robots did without becoming the main antagonist! Why... Why even bother speaking like that anyways?"

With that she pulled herself free and started to look around before raising her hands to her mouth.

"TERRA! PLUTIE! WHERE ARE YOU?" she called out at the top of her lungs. "VERT? IFFY? ANYONE? I FEEL KIND OF EXPENDABLE RIGHT NOW."

“Uuugggghhh.” Was the only sound to come from Norman as the clone rolled onto his side, flashbacks of a war torn Geonosis racing through his mind as he looked around. It was... a more familiar sight than he cared for. He remembered falling from a transport on... a similar planet. The senator had been there.

Everything was a little hazy...

Reaching a hand up to his face, he flinched away with a grunt as he felt the rough texture of the fabric touch his skin. It felt... raw. Like it had been badly burnt. He wasn’t sure if his flamethrower had somehow backfired, or it was just the result of this desert, but it hurt.

Pushing himself up on shaking hands, the clone looks around for his helmet, a hand covering his eyes from the glare of the sun. Spotting it down the sand dune he was on, he lets out another groan of resignation and half stumbled, half slid his way down the dune.

Picking up the helmet, he takes a moment to pour the sand that had gathered in it before sliding it on. With his armour fully recovered, and the majority of his weapons either busted or gone, the clone trooper found himself trying to figure out where he was.

The last he remembered, he had been making sure a... a kid, it was a kid. He had been making sure a kid didn’t hurt themselves during some sort of seizure. There had been droids, but they had looked more... sophisticated? And an alien. Not one he recognised, but it had been dressed in an odd sort of formal clothing.

He remembered activating his flamethrower to attack... something, and then there was a... a noise, and then he had found himself waking up here.

He managed to let out a single sigh of resignation to his future of starvation before his earlobes were shattered by a frankly startlingly loud cry.

Turning around, he spots a figure on the mound next to his, screaming at the top of her lungs. He think he recognised that purple hair. She was one of those... whatever they were that had shown up just before things went crazy.

“Hey! Over here!” Hecalls out, waving his hand over his head as he jogged towards the little one.

@Snowtwo

"Doctor!" A woman yelled from within the TARDIS. "The other TARDIS landed!" She said with optimism in her voice. That other TARDIS belonged to a friend of her's. One she travelled with years ago and was happy she could meet him again. It was a long shot, but using one TARDIS to control a past one was difficult, nearly blowing out all the power and leaving it a cold empty metal blue police box. But yet, they succeeded. "Perfect!" Yelled a man from behind the console, grabbing his coat and running out the door. There stood a young man with a bowtie, charming in appearance and smiling happily for his cleverness. He was... The Doctor... Well, another version of the Doctor anyway, a future version his past self might not recognize. Behind her was Rose, a past companion for his past self, and two met again is not the best way. Everyone in this new group found themselves on a battlefield thanks to a bright flash of neon green blinding them, and that battlefield was apparently Jerusalem. The birth city of Jesus Christ, and now being fought over by middle eastern forces: The Ottoman Empire and someplace called Hashemite Arabia. It took a little while to figure out, but they were in an alternate history earth, one where WW1 was won by the German Empire and its central powers. However, another version of WW2 began, and one of the many battlefronts was the middle east, as the still existing Ottoman Empire was broken up into newly born countries trying to kill its former captor. And in the centre of it all was a group of metahumans, secret agent spies, an old police cop, a magician, and several other strange people who were not from this world.
They were all brought in from other universes and someone put them there. They didn't know why, but it didn't matter. As they all escaped Jerusalem, they were now escorting refugees fleeing from the conflict into Egypt, and while they were close, Ottoman soldiers were gaining traction. They were trapped in the Sinai Desert, but hope was still there, even if it was slight
This Doctor had been receiving flashes of memory in his head from the past doctor. Ones in which he would be executed by robots of all things. With Rose's help, they managed to help save them by teleporting the TARDIS around the other group before they were killed, and when they were teleported, they were brought here. It was risky, as both TARDIS' were surely short-circuited, but worth it, as now they had more help in their quest to save these refugees. They just needed to find the new people
Going up to Same and the others about to head out into the desert, he told them all, "Now, I want everyone from that crash site back here as quick as you can. No shooting, no attacking, just be careful and bring them back here in one piece. Understood?" He wanted that made clear

Last edited:
"Ploots!"

Ben quickly ran up to the source of the voice across the field of sand. He felt her anger, her pure, unadultered rage, the same rage that encompassed Iris Heart.

His instinct was to be wary, but his will and sense of heroism was to approach. Plus, he remembered that Plutia had her powers removed. No whipping for now.

"It's great to see a familiar face here, Ploots. I just wish we were in a better situation than the hot Arizona... or whatever this place is," Ben responds as he puts his hands on Plutia's shoulders, "you are completely A-OK, are you? No injuries or anything?"
"..." Plutia remained silent for a few seconds before speaking up. "I'm okay... I don't like seeing my friends get hurt.." She responded, finally managing to shoot a smile towards Ben as she said that. Although now she's keeping all that pent-up rage bottled up inside her. "When I get my powers back.. Someone's going to get punished..." She exclaimed as she flashed that look towards Ben for a moment before looking around.

"Do you know where we are..? Last I remembered we were in this weird bunker place being attacked.. And then we end up in a desert place.."

@Crow

"Ghost?"

A distance cry reached Marcus's ears as he sat up groggily. As his consciousness returned (mostly), he realized how he was able to hear anything - when he was passed out, his augmentations were working overtime, helping to preserve his body and activating all sorts of detection augs. He accessed his HUD without opening his eyes, went through some system logs, and found that at one point, his augmentations were drawing power from something like crazy. He vaguely remembered something about the TARDIS being powered by something... powerful, and wondered if he drained too much of it.

Probably not. Still...

He stood up, smiling in spite of the situation for the first time since his mysterious relocation. His augmentations were at peak performance, and he felt no discomfort. But something nagged at the back of his mind, some-

Ghost! The Destiny woman!

Marcus was never quite into Destiny, but he knew enough about it to realize what "Ghost" was. And if she was looking for it... he remembered running towards her to help her off her busted knees, seeing her Ghost being squeezed to the point of fracturing...

He began to run in the cry's general direction, opening up his detection augs to max to help pinpointing her location. "Hello?!"

"Huh?" Vortex turned towards the source of the hello as she was quite confused as to who it could be. Who could it be? She didn't quite recognise the voice as she was walking. "It's probably nothing.. But maybe..." She decided to walk towards the source of the hello and then saw who called them out. It was Marcus. Or at least, she thought it was Marcus. "Marcus? That one guy who crowded the girls? Hey." She responded, planting a hand onto her hip as she spoke to Marcus. "Didn't think I'd see a friendly face considering those guys like teleporting us."

@Agent Puncake

Back