The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

“Mundi! I was wondering where you had gotten to!” He says happily, surprised he had bonded with the strange droid so quickly. Suspension bridge effect?

“I’d pat you if I thought you could feel it. Everyone, this is Mundi. A droid I found when I first came here. Useful critter. Negative twelfth, are you there?” He says to practically everyone there.
Fully extricated from its insulated tub Mundi sidestepped to free its underside and the suspension hummed softly resuming its normal spread. Sand sunk the wheel legs a bit miring with four fans of sand when it tried to turn toward Norman. Anchoring the wheel-spheres Mundi instead actually actuated the turn. Its coolant system exposed to the insulated bottom had frosted over most of the materials there including a few bottles of water squeezed out of canned vegetables. The dehydrated cubes next to them the likely food remnants. Most of everything below it smoked with melting frost.

The rock-texture turned to desert camo with the hole in its side replying to Norman, "I am good to see you are intact, 1066 Norman! Everyone bounced and fell out but I held onto the ceiling! Master told me to get away from Xiao because the Thing is still inside her."

Negative Twelfth's voice from inside Mundi's anchor wasn't localized anywhere while speaking to Norman, "I'm here but severely damaged from defending your heads from that field and the aggressor. I'm considering new interfaces to resist mind-influence given limited data. Most of the inner loop are intact but it is not safe for me to rejoin Xiao yet. Alec is there so I can monitor the situation at this Tardis. I do not know where Irantu has gone. Address the inner loop by name if you need to communicate."

"Well then, Mundi! Nice to meet ya!" exclaimed Nep, returning to her happy smile. She then looked over at Terra. "Terra, can you still fly or access your esper form? We need to get a map and get going. Standing out here for long might be better than wandering aimlessly, but it's much worse than wandering while aimed."
Mundi seemed to be distracted a moment after turning to Nep then spoke, "Hello person, I'm Mundi! Marcus is back the way I came maybe he knows where everyone is! Master also wishes to know, are you two are human in nature or structured that way?"

"Hmm... Interesting." Vert exclaimed as she looked towards Mundi and inspected it's design. "Looks like something from those Halo games for my console. Although I don't quite remember everything about it... Regardless. It's good to see some familiar technology, although not exactly from my world. Hmm."
Mundi switched to its default blue coloration then bounced in place to look at Vert, "And with the UNSC? Yay! I'm an ONI Covert Infrastructure Drone! I'm not supposed to let anyone know but Master disabled my security protocols! Do you need any weapons? Nanofabrication is limited by available materials. My spartan-class triage upgrade has not yet completed construction."

"I can try..." Terra stated as she concentrated for a moment. . . . Nothing. "I can't do it... My powers are still locked.. And I can't fight without my sword.. The only way I'd be able to get my powers back was if I communicated with an Esper again... But my father can't do that.." Terra exclaimed as she looked down in sadness. "I'm useless right now.."
The small droid offers with a bobbing top, "I can nanofabiricate disposable throwing daggers from available sand. Or small ceramic daggers. I require more materials and chemical processing for heavy weapons!"

@Raynar Saassin @Snowtwo @TheGreenerGrey

Norman’s head snapped around towards Mundi as the little droid said what he thought he did. Frankly he didn’t understand what the UNSC even was, but at this point he had come to accept that the majority of people around him had come from far different galaxies than himself.

Stepping forward, he crouched down to Mundi and raps the little bot on the top side of it. “Mundi. Do you think you’d be able to get me my cannon back? Or at least a normal blaster? Force, i’d settle for a slugthrower.”

The clone felt bare without his weapon. Sure, he had a flamethrower and his armour, but he’d need more than that and if he was honest he just missed the comforting weight of his blasters.

@lil_kreen

Mundi went through its list of blueprints. The foundation blueprints Master had were all older slugthrowers but master had since made adapted forms of the hard sound rifle. Though the railguns were an option Mundi could still make slugs instead of high explosives. It had enough for one of the larger rifles and basic edged weapons. Some options it could make with more facilities. Master made Mundi a small list.

The droid torques up to look at Norman, "I have weapon stuff now, yay! I don't have cartridge bullets though there's a few things I can still make for 1066 norman! ARC-920, a recoilless railgun carbine using ferric slugs for hard targets. Hard Sound Rifle variants, master made an assault hard sound rifle that Irantu got and I have tantalum now for it. They make organs of soft targets turn into blood. Not traceable."

Mundi bounced at the idea of usable manual weapons it was rarely asked for as ONI didn't see the point for storing decorative weapons.

Its voice lilted, "I can make metallic glass for swords if I have time and materials to create the arc forges!"

@TheGreenerGrey

Last edited:
"Then why don't we start moving? The quicker we can find our friends, the quicker we can... do things~ Yay~!" Plutia exclaimed, clasping her hands together in happiness for the fact that they were reuniting, slowly but surely. Although if anyone in the party could feel it, Plutia was way too happy to be reuniting. She kept on thinking about Vortex-25, and how she practically insulted her and threatened to kill her several times. She could not wait to transform and punish him for being such a meanie. "Since you know where she is, can we follow you?~" Plutia asked, looking towards Xenon.

"Tag along if you ..." She stopped mid-sentence as she potted a second much smaller mushroom cloud of dust and sand in the same direction they were headed in but some ways further away. "thats peculiar." Xenon muttered before moving towards where Mizelia was at. "Make sure to not fall behind. i wont be waiting." The twi'lek voiced out her warning while the two were still within earshot of her.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow
"Hey... Come back..." Plutia exclaimed, pouting a little as she rushed along to get close to Xenon. "I want to find them too... There's someone I really want to see~" She stated, clasping her hands together. She had a look around and then looked towards Xenon, to which she had a question. "So... What exactly are you?~ You don't look like anyone I know... And Benny?~ Are you coming?~" Plutia asked, while also looking towards Ben.

"I don't intend to," Ben responds to Xenon as he runs alongside her and Plutia. Turning to Plutia, he says, "Looks like you're more peppy than I thought you were. OK, let's make a move!"

Soon, they encountered...

"Mizelia! Do you read us? Earth to Mizelia? Or whatever planet you're from..."

@Raynar Saassin @Raffia Kiryuin @Donder172

While she'd love to indulge in some conversation regarding just what exactly was going on around here, Kiratta simply didn't feel all that enthusiastic, with all the heat and nausea she felt. She had conquered the nausea caused by wild maneuvers, but whatever threw her into this world screwed her stomach completely. So, she simply lifted a hand towards the newcomers, giving them a lethargic wave while focusing on a way to ignore her pain and discomfort for the time being. "Aye aye, hello... Rebel pilot here. Kiratta Forin." Her words came out finally, and she offered a small smile to the newcomers. "Just... hanging around. And sorry, I have no idea of what's going on."

Agatha came in right after, moving her horse closer to the pair that had arrived recently. "Greetings. I am Agatha, of Astora. Warrior of Sunlight." Her smile was as bright as the sun, and she repeated her characteristic bow, carrying grace and respect even if done on horseback. "And sadly, I know nothing of where we are, or why. Though we have been assigned a mission, to recover another group of otherworldly warriors. Perhaps they can provide more information on the hows and whys of this place." She took a small pause, glancing around her. "We should keep moving, anyways. The sooner we reach them, the faster we'll have this situation explained to us, I suppose."

"I suppose reintroductions are in order," Athena responds as she turns to Reindhart, "The name I use now is Athena."

@Bobby the Prussian @Steely @Lucky @Silvir @Nero Kunivas

[Strife]
As the people had a chance to look at the map, Strife pointed squarely at the Tardis a circle forming around it.
"Main crash object aka Tardis and there seems to be four signals from there however scan is scrambled by dangerous energy levels that interefere there could be more."
In one area near another small group that was now moving one signal had only been visible for the first micro second and then it had dissappeared. Something advanced and capable enough to counter a high powered scan like that piqued the machines interest.
"I do recommend that we move towards that moving in this pattern to intercept this other group moving here"
Strife continued pointing towards the group where he had lost the signal of one target.
Ignoring the continued small talk by the newcommers he instead shut down the holomap and began walking.
"Now less talking more moving"

@Steely @Nero Kunivas @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow

[Alicia]
Lifting her head from the ground Alicia took Alistias hand. "Haha yeah of what little i could give that was som crazy stuff in there" She was definietly building up a headache from that healing attempt and was not up for trying it again unless really necessary. "So what is the plan now?" She asked and slowly sat up wetting her dry lips with her tongue. "how much time do we even have before things go south?"
@Raffia Kiryuin , @Snowtwo

Lincoln Campbell, Cameron Black, " Cameron Black", Black Bolt and Scott McCall

Lincoln looked over and saw the Camerons were bickering... which wasn't news to them. They didn't exactly share the same view on things. It was hard to believe that they were duplicates of each other and he wasn't certain. He looked back to see the other inhuman, the weirdly silent one who titled his head and got his horse to march forward. He gestured in sign language.... which Lincoln still hadn't picked up on. He looked over and wondered if Jack understand.

Black Bolt would have sighed if his voice wouldn't rock the whole area. That was what his screams did. He tried to do sign language with the other inhuman, but the language was lost on him. He was at least trying to convey his name, but for now, all he had were facial experiences. They would have to do for now. Hopefully, they would find the strange device and return home.

Johnathan sighed, wondering if they would find the others. Though his brother was happy, he was not so. Hopefully Cameron wouldn't comment on it.

Cameron continued to ride silently.

Scott was behind them all, trying to figure out was going on still. It wasn't much for him that he was dealing with Nazis. He had dealt with them before. Hopefully, this wouldn't end as badly.

@Crow @Others

Mundi went through its list of blueprints. The foundation blueprints Master had were all older slugthrowers but master had since made adapted forms of the hard sound rifle. Though the railguns were an option Mundi could still make slugs instead of high explosives. It had enough for one of the larger rifles and basic edged weapons. Some options it could make with more facilities. Master made Mundi a small list.

The droid torques up to look at Norman, "I have weapon stuff now, yay! I don't have cartridge bullets though! There's a few things I can still make for 1066 norman! ARC-920, a recoilless railgun carbine using ferric slugs for hard targets. Hard Sound Rifle variants, master made an assault hard sound rifle that Irantu got and I have tantalum now for it. They make organs of soft targets turn into blood. Not traceable."

Mundi bounced at the idea of usable manual weapons it was rarely asked for as ONI didn't see the point for storing decorative weapons.

Its voice lilted, "I can make metallic glass for swords if I have time and materials to create the arc forges!"

@TheGreenerGrey
“I have no idea what most of those mean, but I recognise the word carbind so i’ll take that rail gun thing.” Norman admits to Mundi, only slightly sad he wouldn’t be able to get any of his blasters back. He would need to adapt to newer, more foreign weapons now, if he wanted to survive.

Looking around at the others, he notes their lack of progress. “We should get moving after Mundi’s done. We have a lot of ground to cover.” He advises the others, turning to look in the direction of the villge. Now that he knew what to look for, he could just barely see it through his visor.
@lil_kreen @Raynar Saassin @Snowtwo

Mundi stumped over to the side of its sled so it could still see the two women and began construction. The M99 was better but it didn't have the materials to build the power cell for sustained fire. It chatted along as it started building module options as Master adapted the ARC-920 diameter to fire the .21 caliber gauss projectile. It built the rifle in parts rather than a whole each clattering to the slightly-frosted tub when it finished. The stock and reciever came first in storm clouds of blue specks as the nanofabricator consumed materials in its sled to manufacture the weapon. Non conductive metal nanofoam went for the shell, it was lighter and used less materials but was ablative to physical attacks. It did offer low thermal and electrical conductivity to the housing but the internal cooling systems handled the weapon heat. Spaces inside the housing quite riddled with patterns of holes as if Mundi slowly built a weaponized cake with wiring inside given the hexagonal porous structure taking shape. At the thickness mundi was using the housing also made an effective diamagnetic as a cheap EM isolator. Not as good as with rare earth ceramic alloys but it didn't have any of those. Mundi would make do for the inner loop. Its weapon blueprints were quite adaptive and crammed full of adapters as classified blueprints were often subject to inconvenient situations of ammo supply and operational limitations. Master noted ONI clearly didn't give a damn about patents or manufacturing secrets.

Chatting along with its munitions module as it went Mundi described the modules to Norman, "Recoilless reinforced collapsible stock added for these shoulder breakers! ARC-920 compatible modified receiver for .21 caliber ferric improvised slug and additional power regulation for lighter ammunition. Optional spin-torque carbine barrel module for enhanced light munitions distance fire, moderate class carbon supercapacitor. Nanofoam construction is thermal, electrical, and EM isolated but 1066 Norman should not hit things with his rifle! Or just the rear shock absorber maybe. It cannot overcharge, sorry! I need more stuff to make better things!"

Mundi gestured toward a panel in the handle, "I put a MUNDI charging port so I can recharge it though! The magazine adapter contains 30 small slug rounds. They have a muzzle velocity of 15 kilometers a second and Medium accuracy range."

Mundi spread its arms quickly then shrugged them, "ZOOM! The HE rounds have vehicle penetration but I do not have explosives. Maybe later."

The components clattered to the bottom of the boat next to the thawing water bottles. Mundi backed off a bit to point at the sand and started manufacturing lenses for the scope. The desert sand here wasn't the best glass source but Mundi could make one that was optically sound at least. It bounced from side to side as it worked

It chimed from behind the boat while glinting ellipsoids took shape in the dirt, "I can make lenses for a 2x/8x S2 AM Scope! But the lenses will be a little cloudy! The sand here is so dirty!"

@TheGreenerGrey @Raynar Saassin @Snowtwo

Last edited:
"hmm think that padawan could be our next... Shes like a beacon and has already a group around her... I can sense them all without even trying." Said the red Twilek while fushing into her suit to pull up her inventory. Reaching in deeper she took out the second saberstaff. Turning it on to trdt out its blades were revealed to be a menacing pure black with a red aura surrounding them. The thing sounded ancient and quite powerful like a purring engine almost. The blades were highly unstable and volatile as they charcled and sputtered fire left and right. "Not my favorite thing to use... That crystal was pulled from a sith lirds tomb..." the twilek shuddered as the saber was turned off, letting out a spine chilling screetch as it powwered down. Pointing over in a direction where Mizelia was behing a bunch of dunes she said once again. "theyre in that direction."
As Xenon could sense Mizelia, she could sense the Dark Side of the Force from the crystal. Leaving a shiver down her spine as she senses it and coming closer. As she tries to filter it out, she missed that Xenon and the others came to her. Although not able to completely filter it out, she was able to dampen it's sense for herself.
"I don't intend to," Ben responds to Xenon as he runs alongside her and Plutia. Turning to Plutia, he says, "Looks like you're peppier than I thought you were. OK, let's make a move!"

Soon, they encountered...

"Mizelia! Do you read us? Earth to Mizelia? Or whatever planet you're from..."
"Hm?" Mizelia turnedd around to face Ben. "Ehmm... I'm from Coruscant. The capital of the Republic." Mizelia answered to Ben before looking at Xenon. "You got something with you that feels quite dark." she then said to her, referring to the object she sensed.

"Dromund-kaas. Capital of the Sith empire." Xenon decided add too and was quite surprised that Coruscant was still standing considering just what was thrown at it time and time again. When Mizelia mentioned the dark object the red Twi'lek decided to just show her by opening up a side panel of her saberstaff. Inside there was a crystal as black as black could be pulsating like a heartbeat with a red aura. "The dark temple is this things origin deep within the central chambers i found it with a force ghost bound to...Dont worry about it though its pretty harmless on its own."
@Donder172

Last edited:
As Xenon could sense Mizelia, she could sense the Dark Side of the Force from the crystal. Leaving a shiver down her spine as she senses it and coming closer. As she tries to filter it out, she missed that Xenon and the others came to her. Although not able to completely filter it out, she was able to dampen it's sense for herself.

"Hm?" Mizelia turnedd around to face Ben. "Ehmm... I'm from Coruscant. The capital of the Republic." Mizelia answered to Ben before looking at Xenon. "You got something with you that feels quite dark." she then said to her, referring to the object she sensed.
"Dromund-kaas. Capital of the Sith empire." Xenon decided add too and was quite surprised that Coruscant was still standing considering just what was thrown at it time and time again. When Mizelia mentioned the dark object the red Twi'lek decided to just show her by opening up a side panel of her saberstaff. Inside there was a crystal as black as black could be pulsating like a heartbeat with a red aura. "The dark temple is this things origin deep within the central chambers i found it with a force ghost bound to..." Xenon had to pause as she sensed something very big is about to go down in the same direction she saw the large mushroom cloud. "Dont worry about it though its pretty harmless on its own."
@Donder172

"Earth, Capital of- it's a standalone planet," Ben adds, "follows the system of different governments for different countries."

Ben looks to see the mushroom cloud.

"Yeah," Ben looks at his wrist that once held the Omnitrix, "I could really go for NRG or Atomix right now. Ooor..."

Ben materializes an orb of pink in his hands, before it flickered out of sight.

"Still need to recharge. We're going to need something, because I'm pretty sure mushroom clouds are a sign of radioactivity. I'm not ready to get cancer this young, and I doubt any of you are either."

@Raffia Kiryuin @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin

Lincoln Campbell, Cameron Black, " Cameron Black", Black Bolt and Scott McCall

Lincoln looked over and saw the Camerons were bickering... which wasn't news to them. They didn't exactly share the same view on things. It was hard to believe that they were duplicates of each other and he wasn't certain. He looked back to see the other inhuman, the weirdly silent one who titled his head and got his horse to march forward. He gestured in sign language.... which Lincoln still hadn't picked up on. He looked over and wondered if Jack understand.

Black Bolt would have sighed if his voice wouldn't rock the whole area. That was what his screams did. He tried to do sign language with the other inhuman, but the language was lost on him. He was at least trying to convey his name, but for now, all he had were facial experiences. They would have to do for now. Hopefully, they would find the strange device and return home.

Johnathan sighed, wondering if they would find the others. Though his brother was happy, he was not so. Hopefully Cameron wouldn't comment on it.

Cameron continued to ride silently.

Scott was behind them all, trying to figure out was going on still. It wasn't much for him that he was dealing with Nazis. He had dealt with them before. Hopefully, this wouldn't end as badly.

@Crow @Others

Jack pondered about Black Bolt's sign language.

"Dark Lightning... Night Screw... Jack the Ripper?"

She seemed to be lost about it. The last one felt really off.

One again, Athena briefly glanced at Jack, before looking frontward again.

@Lucky

[Strife]
As the people had a chance to look at the map, Strife pointed squarely at the Tardis a circle forming around it.
"Main crash object aka Tardis and there seems to be four signals from there however scan is scrambled by dangerous energy levels that interefere there could be more."
In one area near another small group that was now moving one signal had only been visible for the first micro second and then it had dissappeared. Something advanced and capable enough to counter a high powered scan like that piqued the machines interest.
"I do recommend that we move towards that moving in this pattern to intercept this other group moving here"
Strife continued pointing towards the group where he had lost the signal of one target.
Ignoring the continued small talk by the newcommers he instead shut down the holomap and began walking.
"Now less talking more moving"

@Steely @Nero Kunivas @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow

"Advanced, futuristic technology, blocked by signals. I understand its usability, do not get me wrong."

Athena halts for a bit, putting her palm out, before a wide array of serpents emerge from the ground and scattered.

Similiarly, owls rose from the very same sand, fluttering their feathers and scattering.

"The disruption of your signals are generally caused by disasters. Animals are pretty sensitive to these very disasters."

These very beasts of the land and skies served as Athena's eyes and ears. Whatever they saw and heard, she did too. These beast sought the others out.

That was when she saw the beam of light, rising up into the sky. Peering at Strife's holograms, she says, "that's our destination."

@Steely @Nero Kunivas @Raynar Saassin @Silvir

Last edited:
Black Bolt groaned and trued to do it slower so she could understand.

' My name is Black Bolt. What is your name?' He asked in his unique language.

The others who were riding had no clue what he was saying, though Scott caught the word name.

" I think he is asking about our names. I'm Scott McCall," he said, hoping that was what he wanted.

@Crow @Others

"Things went south a while ago when someone broke my staff!" replied Alistia with an annoyed tone. One not directed at Alicia but, rather, at the dumbass who thought that breaking a clerical staff was something on the more intelligent side of the spectrum. While, she admitted, they probably had no clue how strong Thyrus had been, breaking a healing staff was basically like taking a medics tools away. You're not protecting yourself, not really, just broadcasting just how much of a jerk you were to the entire universe. Course, with the staff Alistia would also have been a dangerous threat, but it wasn't the staff that made it that way.

"Sorry. I'm just... Without a staff I cannot heal properly. I hoped that healing Xiao would prove otherwise, but while I can still fight and heal as a white mage, it simply isn't to a satisfactory level. It could take effort to crush even a squirrel. However, those robots did not think to take my soul gems. As such I'm just as armed as before, but far more dangerous as I am now furious at them. Should I find even a middling substitute for my weapon I will be able to restore you all just as well once more. I may have to switch to my scholar or astrologer classes for healing for now though. A less than favorable choice."

However, before Alistia could reach for her gems, Xiao awoke. Alistia's footing was more than solid despite being pushed back. She could feel the power rolling off of her. A warning to be careful for certain. She did not know, however, just what this being was. She could guess that it was her soul, possibly empowered by that vortex thingy, but she truly didn't know. It almost felt like either the mother or father crystal or one of the twelve, but weaker. About on-par or slightly below a primal in power.

---

"Well..." Neptune pointed up to the blast of light. "I think we just got our way-point. Sorry to cut you're going Gearsy on that gun short, but that's probably where something really important is happening. I think we should probably get going that way for now. Come on Terra, Vert, Norman, and everyone else! Let's get a move-on!"

Mundi switched to its default blue coloration then bounced in place to look at Vert, "And with the UNSC? Yay! I'm an ONI Covert Infrastructure Drone! I'm not supposed to let anyone know but Master disabled my security protocols! Do you need any weapons? Nanofabrication is limited by available materials. My spartan-class triage upgrade has not yet completed construction."

"Hmm." Vert exclaimed with a finger on her chin as he debated about whether to accept it or not. "How efficient are you at crafting Lance weaponry? I could do with a replacement Lance since those villains earlier took them away from us. And I'd quite like to be able to defend myself without too much hassle." Vert stated, looking towards Mundi with a patient smile. "I would ask for something else but... I've only really been trained in the art of Lance play."

The small droid offers with a bobbing top, "I can nanofabiricate disposable throwing daggers from available sand. Or small ceramic daggers. I require more materials and chemical processing for heavy weapons!"

"Um.." Terra exclaimed as she heavily thought about it. She didn't really know Mundi as well as the others so she was at a blank whether to trust it or not. Then again, she had a thought that if it was a hostile, they'd all be dead by now and it'd probably be reporting back to it's master. Shes had enough trouble from mechanical constructs to be worrying about one that's physically interacting with everyone. "Is it possible that you're able to create a Sword?.. That's the weapon type I'm the most comfortable with.."

"Well..." Neptune pointed up to the blast of light. "I think we just got our way-point. Sorry to cut you're going Gearsy on that gun short, but that's probably where something really important is happening. I think we should probably get going that way for now. Come on Terra, Vert, Norman, and everyone else! Let's get a move-on!"

"Mhmm. Let us proceed~" Vert exclaimed with a cheeky laughter as she moved behind Neptune. "Okay.. Let's go.." Terra exclaimed softly as she started to walk. She turned towards Mundi. "Whenever you're ready to make a dagger or a sword.. Preferably a sword.. Thank you.." "Are you ready to get some height, Neptune?~" Vert asked in a cheeky manner as she proceeded to lift Neptune up and plant her onto one of her shoulders, keeping her in place as they walked. "You can be our lookout~ On top of my shoulder, you should have great visibility~"

Norman familiarised himself with the weapon as the rest of husband party talked, aiming down the sights, disassembling and reassembling, the works. It was only when he was certain he knew every other function that he decided to test its most important feature.

He held down the trigger on the railgun and a bright blue light appeared between its two prongs, intensifying quickly. Once he decided it had reached near critical charge, Norman released.

A loud boom came from the railgun as he released, a streak of light flashing from it and almost obliterating a nearby sand dune. For a moment the clone was silent, staring at the weapon in his hands, before he began to laugh maniacally, holding the railgun over his head against the sun.

Oh yes! Daddy likey!” He whoops, spinning the prongs as he pretended to take aim at other nearby dunes, miming explosions from his mouth, before eventually slinging his new favourite thing ever over his back and looking towards the others.

“Right! Let’s get moving. Double time!” He says happily, making his way down the dune and jogging towards he direction that powerful beak of light had come from, only pausing to make sure those he was tasked with were okay. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew who had caused it.

Somewhere at the back of his mind, he set a reminder to sit down with Nep and ask what she meant by being 41.

@Snowtwo @Raynar Saassin @lil_kreen

Lera Mishnev and Leon Quinn

The matter-of-fact Strife certainly put a dampener on Lera's already strange day, throwing a brief, yet overdramatic strop to follow up on her initial excessive cutesy-ness, at his general direction, though it was only for show. "Well well, someone's focused on the objective!" She quipped, shrugging a little afterward. "To be fair, if we didn't have such a goal, we'd be wandering in circles, Lera." Leon added, then they both looked to the positively overjoyed Norman, a Clone Trooper who was more than happy with his fabricated Railgun after testing it out on a nearby sand dune. Leon was quite stunned, though not disapproving in the slightest of his joy, while Leon grinned immeasurably at Norman. "I like him." Lera uttered gleefully, prompting a look from Leon, glancing between them briefly. "Ditto." Lera then tapped Leon's shoulder before he began departing. "Hold on a moment. Perhaps you could benefit from this, cute robot?" She suggested, pointing to Mundi, noting Leon's lack of armour. "What, so I can have my own firearm? You think me incompetent?" Leon replied dryly, only half-serious really, but Lera responded with an expressive swiping of hands ahead of her. "Far from it!" Then her hands half-shrugged. "Well, I mean, we run into anyone with guns and I'm covered! Cybernetic reflexes at work~" Said Lera, exaggeratedly flexing, then rapidly grabbed at something in the air, rubbing her fingers together for she had caught a fly.

"Well, I might lack in the armour and absurd reflexes of a...cyborg." Leon began, examining Lera with his eyes, clearing his throat afterwards. "But I am still more resilient than think. Such is one of the many benefits of demonic blood." He stated, extending his arm and inspecting his hand, not that he could see his blood, but he always felt its effects. His mention of demonic blood was fascinating to Lera, who's jaw metaphorically dropped to the floor, rather than literally, like it could. "Ooh, how very exotic!" Lera excitedly commented, prompting Leon to look away for a moment. "I didn't use to think so." He spoke in reflection, but not to the extent of brooding, as he paid another look to Lera. "It comes in handy, so don't worry about me." Leon spoke sincerely, though Lera chuckled it off. "Oh I wasn't worried, not really! I just don't want you slowing down, is all~" She teased, but Leon was not deterred. "Then perhaps you should ask the kind robot for some lubricant for your joints? Don't want them seizing up, now do we?" Leon retorted, both of them had noticed the pillar of light that signaled where they should go next after this, but Lera found time to laugh in reply, conceding to Leon as they both walked with the rest of the group to where they needed to go.

--------------------------

As the group moved, from behind the exploded sand dune silently emerged a massive, imposing figure, keeping his distance as he watched their traversal. His mere presence stirred the disturbed sands further and the air around him was charged with soul-fueled power. The Konqueror of Realms surveyed the world around and before him...he didn't care how he got here, nor did Raiden's actions matter anymore. Armageddon had passed him by, but now it was time for Shao Kahn to stake his claim on a new, greater realm that lay before him.

@Silvir @lil_kreen @TheGreenerGrey @Snowtwo @Lucky @Raynar Saassin

The small swivel camera on Mundi's top spun about as Negative Twelfth took stock of all the individuals around them. It wasn't paying too much attention to the conversation though it did make the list for Mundi when required. The group had grown quite a bit and there were possibly other candidates here but it had a lot of reassembly to do. There were two pulling up rear if Mundi's imaging was correct. The one inside norman's dust plume it could positively hear. Something perhaps like itself but apparently more... meat. Negative Twelfth was honestly curious what would happen if the fellow joined but then meat wasn't very confined in their ambitions and thought better of it. Shao Khan if anyone could see the reality anchor and the massive extraplanar creature attached to it into the abyss between planes holding remnants of billions of destroyed souls. Relics the broken world negative twelfth recreated from the outer loop over and over and over again.

@Nero Kunivas

"Um.." Terra exclaimed as she heavily thought about it. She didn't really know Mundi as well as the others so she was at a blank whether to trust it or not. Then again, she had a thought that if it was a hostile, they'd all be dead by now and it'd probably be reporting back to it's master. Shes had enough trouble from mechanical constructs to be worrying about one that's physically interacting with everyone. "Is it possible that you're able to create a Sword?.. That's the weapon type I'm the most comfortable with.."

Mundi packed up the lenses for the scope in progress and put them in the sled. It could finish them later. Master was busy contemplating all the new people drawn by the explosion of the Tardis. Mundi took quick stock of its supplies while leaning over the edge of its sled and straddling it again. Its charge cord got plugged into the small ion turbine so the small box wriggled in place to anchor properly.

Optimism was too weak a word to describe the outlook Mistress gave its voice, "Mundi can make an amorphous steel sword, miss Terra! It is a least 3 times stronger than titanium steel! I will need some titanium. Also more steel! But I can make them! The Office of Naval Intelligence does not like providing decorative blueprints. I do not contain any lance blueprints unless you know how to create nanofabrication blueprints?"

@Snowtwo @Raynar Saassin

“Right! Let’s get moving. Double time!” He says happily, making his way down the dune and jogging towards he direction that powerful beak of light had come from, only pausing to make sure those he was tasked with were okay. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew who had caused it.

Systems evaluated the weapons test as passable and Master was pleased the receiver did not explode. This was something they'd already discussed internally so the droid made careful part selections and the rifle was likely the most stable thing it had ever made. Mundi was quite aware that master was both meticulous and unwilling to exert any of the compassion its class of AI should be capable of. It used redundant structures to ensure that didn't happen anyway.

Mundi warmed up the ion engine with a few checks which chuffed loudly and it replied to norman, "Mundi is ready to go!"

Master did tell it not to go in a hurry toward the Tardis and all Master's strategic modeling said it was a bad idea. So Mundi dialed the engine down the lowest possible setting and quietly scuffed through the sand in trail of 1066 Norman.

Last edited:
"Dromund-kaas. Capital of the Sith empire." Xenon decided to add too and was quite surprised that Coruscant was still standing considering just what was thrown at it time and time again. When Mizelia mentioned the dark object the red Twi'lek decided to just show her by opening up a side panel of her saberstaff. Inside there was a crystal as black as black could be pulsating like a heartbeat with a red aura. "The dark temple is this things origin deep within the central chambers i found it with a force ghost bound to..." Xenon had to pause as she sensed something very big is about to go down in the same direction she saw the large mushroom cloud. "Don't worry about it though it's pretty harmless on its own."
"Hmm... Can't say I have heard of that planet." Mizelia said to Xenon, she looks at the saberstaff and the crystal as they were shown to her. Looking at her surprised and startled by the crystal. What she heard about it didn't help her much. "I... guess I'll have to take your word for it. But... how did you manage to keep a saberstaff hidden? Didn't they take our weapons?" Mizelia asked then.

Last edited:
However there was only that feeling of something being there yet that said feeling quickly grew more distant. If anybody could see that anomaly they would see just a light blue blur making a straight beeline for a certain group... a group of four the pair of twi'leks and a goddess. But the true target was the fourth a boy called Ben Tennyson. without as much as a warning only a shift in the sand drawing a line form the tardis to Ben he would suddenly feel something slam into him and shatter upon impact. Even if the anomaly was invisible he would still be able to feel it.

As soon as the anomaly disappeared Xiao back at the TARDIS twitched slightly before going limp once again and her mind returned and the surrounding desert around her collapsed only to be replaced by the lionturtle's back and an unfamiliar avatar facing her.

"Must have renamed that world at some point then... its not too far from Korriban the true Sith homeworld." said the re Twi'lek with a little smirk as she put away the lightsaber. "I always keep backups on me be it a saberstaff or a blaster you will never find me without a weapon." Xenon could feel something approach rapidly but couldn't react anywhere near fast enough to warn others as something smacked right into Ben.

Last edited:
However there was only that feeling of something being there yet that said feeling quickly grew more distant. If anybody could see that anomaly they would see just a light blue blur making a straight beeline for a certain group... a group of four the pair of twi'leks and a goddess. But the true target was the fourth a boy called Ben Tennyson. without as much as a warning only a shift in the sand drawing a line form the tardis to Ben he would suddenly feel something slam into him and shatter upon impact. Even if the anomaly was invisible he would still be able to feel it. from that impact one thing emerged though. An familiar green device was laying in the sand as it materialized right before his eyes.

As soon as the anomaly disappeared Xiao back at the TARDIS twitched slightly before going limp once again and her mind returned and the surrounding desert around her collapsed only to be replaced by the lionturtle's back and an unfamiliar avatar facing her.

"Must have renamed that world at some point then... its not too far from Korriban the true Sith homeworld." said the re Twi'lek with a little smirk as she put away the lightsaber. "I always keep backups on me be it a saberstaff or a blaster you will never find me without a weapon." Xenon could feel something approach rapidly but couldn't react anywhere near fast enough to warn others as something smacked right into Ben.

"Woah!"

Ben had no time to react as the odd feeling smacked through his body. "What just-"

But now, his eyes shifted to the post-stress Xiao, his expression morphing from joy to worry and shock as he ran towards her, kneeling to take a closer look.

"What happened to the lady?"

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Raffia Kiryuin @Snowtwo @etcetcetc

Last edited:
Back