The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

[Alicia]
Listening to the female talk Alicia took one of her hands and examined it. “Yeah as a fellow healer I can only wonder the same.” She gingerly caught up the girls other hand with her own and then Alistia would feel a tingling and itching around the burns in her hands followed by a light rush of something up along the arms. In moments the burns would disappear. “Sadly” she continued letting go “ in war attacking the medics can be considered a sound tactic so we will simply have to cooperate” taking a step back Alicia smiled “ and while I might suck at most things, I’m fairly confident in my regeneration abilities”

This fullon assault only made Grimlock even angrier. His sheer rage was both offense and defense as he continued to rampage forward. His altmode only served to shield him further.

As Athena continued to eliminate each flying unit, Grimlock, keeping some extent of logic within him, knew that he had to eliminate the land units. With those giant maws, he proceeds to scoop a few fleshy foot soldiers, chew on them, then spat their gory bones and guts at a few living foot soldiers. Next, he fired his energy beam breath to raze a line of tanks.

It seemed that since most of his neural functions were focused on combat, to the point that very few were focused on pain reception.

Simply put, he felt a mere sting as more missiles rained upon him.

Undaunted, he moved forward, grabbing tanks by the sides and tossing them distances, resulting in them exploding on top of other clusters of tanks while his energy breath razes even more ground troops.

@Bobby the Prussian @TheGreenerGrey @Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake @Bad John @Nero Kunivas

"I just really want to punish her..." Plutia exclaimed under her breath, but loud enough for Ben to hear as she continued to bicker amongst herself about it. Meanwhile Vortex-25 paid no attention to her squabble as she continued to chat with Vert and co. "Something tells me that Plutia is going to be a liability." "Are you so sure about that? While she seems to be impulsive by nature from what I've seen, she's not too bad. She seems to care about all of us despite our... differences." "Hmm. I still wish I shot her when I did." "Not everything needs to be solved with violence.. Let me go talk to her.." And so Terra walked over to Ben and Plutia. "Sigh... I miss my Ghost."

"Um... Is anything going on..? I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

@Crow
"Plutie? A liability?" Neptune reached out to tossle her counterpart's hair. "Nah. She's never a liability. She's got some healing spells so even if she... Even... Plutie. You can heal! Our cat-girl is out of commission. Can you start healing us in her place? We could really go for all that sweet sweet HP at any point basically. I dunno if you can heal Xiao as well, but if you could that would be a massive good thing for us."
"Hehe~ Thank you Neppy~" Plutia responded happily, clasping her hands together as she looked towards Alistia. Seems like Neptune was the key to keeping her calm and composed... for now. She concentrated herself and applied some healing magic towards her. "I'll heal 30% of your health~ Should be enough to keep you moving at least~" She exclaimed as she utilised her Heal! SP Skill and restored enough of Alistia's health to allow her to move again without feeling too much pain. "Hmm. With Plutia being a healer, we should be able to focus a bit more on staying healthy and take a few more risks." "Hmph. Just because she can heal doesn't mean that I trust her yet." "I can also heal as well.. My White Magic might not be as strong now, but I can still keep everyone healthy as well.. In fact... Let me help everyone out.." Terra added as she concentrated for a moment and casted Cure across the entire party! Everyone in the house could feel their wounds and pain slowly easing away, not pulsating or damaging them as much. "I unfortunately used up a lot of my power to heal everyone here... There are a lot of us so I don't know if I can keep doing that.."

"I don't think any of us are a liability, under the right circumstances, of course. I've seen all of you fight, and you fight well. If you need eyes on Ploots, then I'll keep them there," Ben proclaims. "Don't worry about us, Terra, we're managing pretty well."

"If it's mana you need, then it's mana you'll get!" Ben raises a palm as it glows pink with bright mana, preparing to smack it onto Terra's back. Should contact be made, Terra would feel a surge of mana and a restoration of her mana points.

@Raynar Saassin @Snowtwo

C-3 Flipped a couple more tanks upside down while completely ignoring the gunfire as it bounced off or chipped a bit of her hard shell off which after a moment re-grew. "You know..." She approached Vegeta and pushed his hand down so hed stop firing for a bit. "They're attacking us because they're scared. like a cornered cat they will start biting. Best get out before they start dropping nuclear weapons on our heads. Human kind can be quite destructive when they're pushed to it." She explained. her usual even in a battle cheery self was not seen. One thing she did never expect to fight...the very same race that created her, the humans.

"I did find it rather impressive you came away from that slap with all but a mere scratch but even you wont survive a nuclear explosion." As she spoke she let her tail grip the lance cannon once more as it was moved to her back where it belongs. The blue glow appearing beneath her again as she prepared to take to the skies. "Ive seen that you can fly...why not pay a lil visit to the leaders of those barbarians and TALK some sense into them?"
C-3 was very well aware Vegeta would just kill on sight so she made sure to express that she didn't want him to kill people anymore.

"Hmph. Don't expect me to constantly act nice. If they so much as attempt to kill us, I'll have them." Vegeta responded as he powered down and proceeded to follow C-3 in the direction she was flying. "Hmm. You expect a lot from me, but don't guarantee that I will simply be peaceful just because you asked. If I so much as feel like smoothing things out, I'll do it without anyone getting in my way. Got that?!" He exclaimed with a tone of anger as he continued flying alongside her without so much as a care in the world. Geez, can he chill out just a little bit? "Hmph. So, what exactly are you? The last I saw a machine talking similar to you was Cooler."

@Raffia Kiryuin

Jason, Jetfire, Grimelock, and Reinhardt were just about.... Well, fucked. The artillery bombardment came crashing down on the group with a flurry of one explosion after another, BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!!!! The toughest of the three were likely to be rattled, with Reinhardt's shield just managing to save him from the blasts and the transformers bodies had strong enough bodies to withstand the blasts but unless Jason made some quick calls and doesn't keep acting like a cunt, Red Hood would be dead, as even if he was inside the transformer, the shock waves made by the blasts were gonna give him a serious concussion.

"Get behind me!" Reinhardt exclaimed as he gestured with his hammer towards the rest of the group to get behind him as his shield was just about holding out against the shells. As much as he wanted to introduce himself to the one who called towards him, now wasn't exactly the time for introductions."We need to find a safe place! I prefer keeping my body nice and intact rather than destroyed! I don't think staying here would be the wisest of ideas." He stated as he proceeded to hold the line. If the group were to move, he'd move alongside them to keep them protected by his barrier field. "Don't worry, my new friends. I, will be your shield!"

@Crow @TheGreenerGrey @Bobby the Prussian

"I don't think any of us are a liability, under the right circumstances, of course. I've seen all of you fight, and you fight well. If you need eyes on Ploots, then I'll keep them there," Ben proclaims. "Don't worry about us, Terra, we're managing pretty well."

"If it's mana you need, then it's mana you'll get!" Ben raises a palm as it glows pink with bright mana, preparing to smack it onto Terra's back. Should contact be made, Terra would feel a surge of mana and a restoration of her mana points.

"Heeeeey... What's that supposed to mean..." Plutia pouted as she said that. Why was everyone so untrustworthy about Plutia? She's harmless... Not really. As Terra felt Ben's mana regeneration, she could feel her power slowly returning as she focused on it. "Wow... I never felt my mana coming back this fast since I last slept at a inn back home.. Or when I..." She then stopped for a moment and had an expression that revealed she had a flashback. A flashback to where she re-obtained her esper form thanks to a Frozen Esper back home. At this sudden moment in time, she went crazy after transforming and flew off. "I... regained my power... and went crazy... I hope that doesn't happen again..."

@Crow @House

"Im beginning to like you. Youre much more fun than my last pilot was but i wont let you kill what i was made to protect." She Told vegeta while flying close to the ground to avoid the planes as she didn't want to attract their attention. All seemed to go smoothly for now as they cleared most of the troops beofre they had much of a chance to react.

And all would have gone well too if the so called prince didn't have to open his trap. "Im not a machine you moron!" She yelled at him angrily but this time refrained from hitting him as she had to dodge a stray tank round which she caught in her hand to look at it. "Primitive not kabi tipped...useless" She muttered before tossing it off to the side. "I have a pilot for 2 reasons only. if i pass out for what ever reason the pilot can take over and to cover my weaknesses. im no good at firing this lance cannon." C-3 explained and wondered if that guy would even consider trying to be her pilot atleast for one time.

@Raynar Saassin

"I know it can be a valid tactic. I've been in combat with healers myself. However, even when I fought against them I did so knowing that, by doing so, I was potentially putting many others at risk. I would never harm a healer who wasn't an active threat to myself." she said as the two waves of healing flowed over her causing her to take a deep breath inwards, letting the healing flow over her hands. "But for now, I have an extremely important question that needs answering. Without my staff my abilities as a White Mage are vastly hampered. I need to know if I can still fight, if I can even heal, and then decide what to do from there. But I do know one thing is for certain. I will break that robot." she said with a steely cold voice. A tone frigid enough to chill the air despite the desert heat. She closed her eyes as she started to focus, reaching out to the stone itself, the very earth, trying to call upon it. Not bend it to her will, not force it, but merely to become one with the earth. To make its will hers and her will its to try and call upon it to fight.

"I can hear the earth, but I do not know how strong the connection is anymore."

@Silvir @Raynar Saassin

---

"Actually, I think a sizable chunk of us haven't actually fought yet." said Neptune with a small frown on her face. "I haven't. That's for certain. Though, if anyone is keeping an eye on Plutie, it should be me. I know how to keep her nice and calm most of the time. Isn't that right Plutie dear?" said Neptune before rubbing Plutie on the head. Then she looked over to Vert. "Yea. A few more risks. Thankfully Plutie's healing is fixed as opposed to variable so we won't have to worry about her weapon being taken away. Not that I think anyone would consider taking a doll away from anyone. Though..." she leaned in close to Vert. "Do you think Ben... realizes just how old Plutie is? He looks like he's not yet 18. We might want to make sure they don't end up bumping the rating up a bit too high."

Last edited:
Alken nodded, walking to where he'd tossed his travel bag and scooping it up. After wiping some of the excess blood off of his blade, he gave Sam a nod of approval. He hadn't killed anyone here yet; he'd merely maimed the Ottomans who attacked him. However, he wasn't lying about his willingness to kill to get home. Fortunately, he was pathfinding far from Midgar; he wouldn't be missed if he was lost for a time. However, he had a life that he intended to get back to; dying here in a desert was intolerable.

He'd definitely kill for a lot less than this.

"Alright, let's go then." Unsure of his teammate's physical abilities, Alken started forward at a fairly conservative, steady, albeit hurried pace. Kingpin seemed to be at least moderately superhuman, going by all the armor coating him. The Iron Lord was an enigma altogether. However, by Alken's estimation, Sam seemed to be a regular human being, if well trained and level-headed under pressure. "I'll take point." Lacking any guns, Alken kept his blade at his side as he moved quickly and stealthily towards the church, occasionally pausing to make sure his allies were keeping pace and that he wasn't seen.

@Agent Puncake @Bobby the Prussian @Raynar Saassin @Nero Kunivas

Drax was asleep in his quarters in the ship. It had been a long day for the Guardians. They had just fought a giant snake who had kidnapped the princess of the planet Xeno. They managed to get a few thousand units out of it, though. However, suddenly his quarters to began to shake, nearly knocking Drax out of his bed. Though, said shake didn’t wake him up, until a little knick knack from his shelf fell on his head and woke him up.

“AHHHHHH!!!! WHO IS IN HERE?!” Drax shouted as he sprung up out of his bed, instantly pulling out his combat knives as a defense. However, once he noticed that it was nothing and that he was just hit in the head with a collectible, the Guardian picked up the knick knack and chuckled.

“Silly statue of Kevin Bacon! You belong on my shelf, not on my head!” He exclaimed before climbing back into bed.

However, not even five seconds after doing so, Drax had vanished.

Drax soon appeared in what appeared to be Xander but less nice. He didn’t have time to take in his scenery, however, as he soon found what appeared to be a little red tin man and a giant robot fighting another giant robot. Now, Drax had no idea what the hell was going on, but something in his gut told him that the giant robot that the tin man was fighting was bad news.

dave-bautista-workout-wide.jpg

“RED TIN MAN!!! I SHALL AID YOU AND YOUR ROBOT SLAVE IN DESTROYING THIS FOUL CREATURE!!!!” Drax exclaimed before letting out his loudest War cry and charging forward before leaping up into the air with both swords and attempting to stab Grimlock in the leg.

@Crow @TheGreenerGrey

Jason was busy rubbing his head, ears still ringing from that barrage of artillery as he heaved himself up from where he had dived to the ground. Checking himself, he noted that he still had both arms and legs, and was pretty sure that his hearing would return soon. To be honest, it was a pretty unexpected outcome, but fortunately he didn’t have to look far to see why he wasn’t knocking on his old pal death’s door.

Whoever the armoured guy is, he had a pretty sweet shield. That thing could absorb shells like a motherfucker. As he stands, he gives the Titan a thumbs up. “Tha-“ He begins, before being interrupted by a voice loud enough to rival those damn shells as a boulder shaped man appeared from nowhere, leapt through the air, and attempted to stab Grimlock in the leg.

If it wasn’t such a dire situation, he would be tempted to laugh.

Above him, Jetfire rubs at his shoulders appreciatively at the bombardment. As the shells had landed, a few of the older and rustier parts of the decepticon had fallen off, and he was feeling rather good right now. Like he was fifty years younger. Shaking himself, lubricant flying everywhere from loose valves hat had been knocked out of sync, he looks over to Grimlock’s leg, before down at Jason.

“Did this meatbag just call me a slave?”

"Im beginning to like you. Youre much more fun than my last pilot was but i wont let you kill what i was made to protect." She Told vegeta while flying close to the ground to avoid the planes as she didn't want to attract their attention. All seemed to go smoothly for now as they cleared most of the troops beofre they had much of a chance to react.

And all would have gone well too if the so called prince didn't have to open his trap. "Im not a machine you moron!" She yelled at him angrily but this time refrained from hitting him as she had to dodge a stray tank round which she caught in her hand to look at it. "Primitive not kabi tipped...useless" She muttered before tossing it off to the side. "I have a pilot for 2 reasons only. if i pass out for what ever reason the pilot can take over and to cover my weaknesses. im no good at firing this lance cannon." C-3 explained and wondered if that guy would even consider trying to be her pilot atleast for one time.

"What, and you believe you honestly have the power to stop me? Hahahaha!" Vegeta exclaimed, laughing his head off at that statement. Did anyone really believe that Vegeta of all people would stop being himself? Blasphemy! "So someone actually pilots you and does all the fighting for you? That's no place for a warrior. We train to the limit, to maximise our OWN potential, and we always jump in to fight, regardless of assistance or not. Having someone else fight for you is disrespectful to a proper warrior! You should be ashamed of yourself, letting others dictate how you fight." He stated with a distaste in his voice. Having someone else fight their battles? Where's their sense of dignity? Their pride as a warrior? That was interrupted however when a stray tank shot skipped past Vegeta's face and caused him to stop in motion for a bit, priming a Big Bang Attack.

giphy.gif

"Big Bang Attack!" He yelled as he fired a small but large Ki Blast towards the tank that fired the stray shot and exploded, causing a small crater to form where the Tank used to be as well as some dust to fly across the surrounding land. "Hmph. Let's keep moving. These Earthlings are continuing to be a major pain in my ass."

@Raffia Kiryuin

"I know it can be a valid tactic. I've been in combat with healers myself. However, even when I fought against them I did so knowing that, by doing so, I was potentially putting many others at risk. I would never harm a healer who wasn't an active threat to myself." she said as the two waves of healing flowed over her causing her to take a deep breath inwards, letting the healing flow over her hands. "But for now, I have an extremely important question that needs answering. Without my staff my abilities as a White Mage are vastly hampered. I need to know if I can still fight, if I can even heal, and then decide what to do from there. But I do know one thing is for certain. I will break that robot." she said with a steely cold voice. A tone frigid enough to chill the air despite the desert heat. She closed her eyes as she started to focus, reaching out to the stone itself, the very earth, trying to call upon it. Not bend it to her will, not force it, but merely to become one with the earth. To make its will hers and her will its to try and call upon it to fight.

"I can hear the earth, but I do not know how strong the connection is anymore."

"I can heal everyone.." Terra exclaimed as she walked over to Alistia and placed a hand on her shoulder, all while activating Cure on her. "I had to help heal my friends while we were dealing with the Gestahlian Empire back home.. I'm used to healing people.." She then turned to look to everyone at the house. "I even looked after a entire village of children after their village got destroyed by Kefka.. And later constantly rampaged by Monsters... I can help keep everyone safe.. I promise!" She stated with determination on her face, and a air of confidence.

"Actually, I think a sizable chunk of us haven't actually fought yet." said Neptune with a small frown on her face. "I haven't. That's for certain. Though, if anyone is keeping an eye on Plutie, it should be me. I know how to keep her nice and calm most of the time. Isn't that right Plutie dear?" said Neptune before rubbing Plutie on the head. Then she looked over to Vert. "Yea. A few more risks. Thankfully Plutie's healing is fixed as opposed to variable so we won't have to worry about her weapon being taken away. Not that I think anyone would consider taking a doll away from anyone. Though..." she leaned in close to Vert. "Do you think Ben... realizes just how old Plutie is? He looks like he's not yet 18. We might want to make sure they don't end up bumping the rating up a bit too high."

"Hm hm. I don't think many grasp just how old we are in comparison to our appearances, Neptune~" Vert responded with a chuckle when she noticed Neptune leaning in towards her. "Hmhm~ You know if you so badly wanted a kiss or a *hug*, you can just ask, Neptune. We've known each other enough for simple pleasantries to be normal to us." "Get a room, you two." Vortex-25 responded, shifting her head since she was right next to the two of them. "Hmhm. Jealous much, Vortex?~" "Of course not. I've had much more important things to do than that."

@Snowtwo @House

"No my pilot doesn't fight my battles as they're there to cover my weaknesses...you seriously don't know how to work in a team do you?" She asked only to stop abruptly as Vegeta charged up a big bang attack. "Oh no you don't!" C-3 suddenly shot off towards the tank even faster than that attacks projectile was flying. The air around her bursting aflame as t turned into plasma from the sheer amount of friction. Landing by the tank she grabbed it before bouncing off a short distance. His attack hitting nothing more than sand.

Putting the tank back onto the ground but upside down she clew back to Vegeta. "I told you no more killing!" She shouted that practically in his face. Wasting not a moment she grabbed him by his waist with her left clawed hand and shot off to get away from this place so he wouldn't try to kill anymore. "And here i was beginning to like you a little bit too..."

@Raynar Saassin

Kingpin thrust out his hand as Alken passed him, opting to go in front of the young man without a word. His Ghost floated behind him and beeped sympathetically.

"Sorry. My Guardian is holding true to his duty as a Titan - to be both the sword and the shield." It explained, hovering near Alken, but just loud enough that Sam could also hear it if he wished to. As for the Iron Lord, the Ghost decided that regardless of his status as a Warlock, he should probably hear it too.

"Oh, right!" It re-manifested the previously-thought-dead Ghost and hovered it in front of itself. "Greetings! Can you inform us of what had happened? Where is your Guardian?"

@Bad John @Raynar Saassin @Bobby the Prussian @Nero Kunivas

Drax was asleep in his quarters in the ship. It had been a long day for the Guardians. They had just fought a giant snake who had kidnapped the princess of the planet Xeno. They managed to get a few thousand units out of it, though. However, suddenly his quarters to began to shake, nearly knocking Drax out of his bed. Though, said shake didn’t wake him up, until a little knick knack from his shelf fell on his head and woke him up.

“AHHHHHH!!!! WHO IS IN HERE?!” Drax shouted as he sprung up out of his bed, instantly pulling out his combat knives as a defense. However, once he noticed that it was nothing and that he was just hit in the head with a collectible, the Guardian picked up the knick knack and chuckled.

“Silly statue of Kevin Bacon! You belong on my shelf, not on my head!” He exclaimed before climbing back into bed.

However, not even five seconds after doing so, Drax had vanished.

Drax soon appeared in what appeared to be Xander but less nice. He didn’t have time to take in his scenery, however, as he soon found what appeared to be a little red tin man and a giant robot fighting another giant robot. Now, Drax had no idea what the hell was going on, but something in his gut told him that the giant robot that the tin man was fighting was bad news.

dave-bautista-workout-wide.jpg

“RED TIN MAN!!! I SHALL AID YOU AND YOUR ROBOT SLAVE IN DESTROYING THIS FOUL CREATURE!!!!” Drax exclaimed before letting out his loudest War cry and charging forward before leaping up into the air with both swords and attempting to stab Grimlock in the leg.

@Crow @TheGreenerGrey
Jason was busy rubbing his head, ears still ringing from that barrage of artillery as he heaved himself up from where he had dived to the ground. Checking himself, he noted that he still had both arms and legs, and was pretty sure that his hearing would return soon. To be honest, it was a pretty unexpected outcome, but fortunately he didn’t have to look far to see why he wasn’t knocking on his old pal death’s door.

Whoever the armoured guy is, he had a pretty sweet shield. That thing could absorb shells like a motherfucker. As he stands, he gives the Titan a thumbs up. “Tha-“ He begins, before being interrupted by a voice loud enough to rival those damn shells as a boulder shaped man appeared from nowhere, leapt through the air, and attempted to stab Grimlock in the leg.

If it wasn’t such a dire situation, he would be tempted to laugh.

Above him, Jetfire rubs at his shoulders appreciatively at the bombardment. As the shells had landed, a few of the older and rustier parts of the decepticon had fallen off, and he was feeling rather good right now. Like he was fifty years younger. Shaking himself, lubricant flying everywhere from loose valves hat had been knocked out of sync, he looks over to Grimlock’s leg, before down at Jason.

“Did this meatbag just call me a slave?”

"..."

That was Grimlock's response to being stabbed. He transformed from his dinosaur-shaped altmode back to his robot mode. Now, Drax would find his blade stuck on Grimlock's hand.

"You... puny organic... I rip you in half!"

Grimlock roars angrily as he grabs Drax with his other hand and squeezes him tightly like a stress ball. The other hand, still having a blade in it, grabs his Energon sword, ready to slice Drax right there and then.

"We have no time for your antics, so I make this quick but painful!"

@TheGreenerGrey @Raptor Jesus

Fate is..... funny. Half of people believe it cannot be changed, that every decision made is inevitable, that there is no free will in the individual. The other half believe it's nonsense, that we do have a choice in our lives, free will comes individuality and expression of the mind. There is always a common thing between the two thoughts, which is it's always in the back of your mind. These philosophical thoughts are pushed back to the back of the mind, not because of fear, but because there's never time for people to think about it. It's not fate people fear or think, it's the unknown. Fate is simply a road that takes you to the unknown, it simply depends on how well the person handles what stops fate brings you to.

For A.R., he simply found it funny that he could play such a part in people's fates, whether through his own fate or because he enjoyed playing the part of the manipulator. The suited robot stood in the center of a room, with a giant screen protected on a wall. What it showed were battles, not just of Nazareth, but of other worlds, the universes colliding with each other and waging war in belief that they are being attacked. The images changed every now and again to show another feed of some other battle taking place, with armies fighting to the death, or super-human fighters beating each other into pulping messes of flesh. He gave a smile that he work was there for all to enjoy, as the chaos was only starting.

His work, was just beginning. There was so much more to be done, a multiverse of possibilities could happen, and he was the architect to build them. The only problem laid in this, 'Doctor.' An alien being with a McGuffen that allowed him to travel between worlds and time itself without any issue of effort. That, was a problem for his plans. They had him once, but the man vanished into thin air within the blink of an eye. They needed to stop him before he could do any damage. Entering the room to address his fellow comrade was the soldier, Snipes as he was called, looking stern as ever.

"Did you find them?" A.R. asked, hands behind his back, as he glanced to Snipes over his shoulder. "No. What little trace remains is untraceable. They could have jumped anywhere." Snipes informed him.

"Aren't you fucking useless." The suited robot insulted, his smile dimming down. "And what have you done to aid us?" Snipes retorted.

"My job." He looked back to the screen, showing off the carnage broadcasting for his personal enjoyment. "Someone has to keep the plan going, certainly won't be M."

The soldier simply looked at R, motionless and aggravated at his unhelpful attitude. "Where is our next goal?" He asked, folding his arms together. "I'm planning our next attack on 2-0-12, I've already created a formula to help make captures easier against ghouls. Just need to produce it."

"Have it prepared when we return. We've wasted enough time with this group."

"If you find them, just kill them, the TARDIS is too much trouble as is." Even if it was one of the most powerful items one could have. As if on cue, a small advisory image popped up, informing them of a small issue popping up in Nazareth. There was another formation beginning, and the signs of this one were all too much like the last formation of these 'heroes.' "Oh for fuck--" A.R started, "Move some of them to another world, I'm not having this happen aga--............................ Hello~" A.R. happened to notice one of the people teleported into Nazareth.

She looked a hell of a lot like a former companion of the Doctor. This was no coincidence. "Send troops into the field, we're grabbing her...... And send a lot to make sure." He told the soldier, nodding his head.

Ain't fate a funny thing.

Far off into the distance, everyone in Nazareth would notice something. There was a sandstorm approaching. A big massive wave was approaching them, with massive storm clouds above it pushing it towards the battle. There were strange flashes in the storm, like lightning going off. The truth of it was a little more..... nerve racking, but no one would see what laid behind the storm, as they hide behind it, waiting to attack when the storm finally hit the city.

cyclop01_by_gryphart.jpg

Last edited:
Fate is..... funny. Half of people believe it cannot be changed, that every decision made is inevitable, that there is no free will in the individual. The other half believe it's nonsense, that we do have a choice in our lives, free will comes individuality and expression of the mind. There is always a common thing between the two thoughts, which is it's always in the back of your mind. These philosophical thoughts are pushed back to the back of the mind, not because of fear, but because there's never time for people to think about it. It's not fate people fear or think, it's the unknown. Fate is simply a road that takes you to the unknown, it simply depends on how well the person handles what stops fate brings you to.

For A.R., he simply found it funny that he could play such a part in people's fates, whether through his own fate or because he enjoyed playing the part of the manipulator. The suited robot stood in the center of a room, with a giant screen protected on a wall. What it showed were battles, not just of Nazareth, but of other worlds, the universes colliding with each other and waging war in belief that they are being attacked. The images changed every now and again to show another feed of some other battle taking place, with armies fighting to the death, or super-human fighters beating each other into pulping messes of flesh. He gave a smile that he work was there for all to enjoy, as the chaos was only starting.

His work, was just beginning. There was so much more to be done, a multiverse of possibilities could happen, and he was the architect to build them. The only problem laid in this, 'Doctor.' An alien being with a McGuffen that allowed him to travel between worlds and time itself without any issue of effort. That, was a problem for his plans. They had him once, but the man vanished into thin air within the blink of an eye. They needed to stop him before he could do any damage. Entering the room to address his fellow comrade was the soldier, Snipes as he was called, looking stern as ever.

"Did you find them?" A.R. asked, hands behind his back, as he glanced to Snipes over his shoulder. "No. What little trace remains is untraceable. They could have jumped anywhere." Snipes informed him.

"Aren't you fucking useless." The suited robot insulted, his smile dimming down. "And what have you done to aid us?" Snipes retorted.

"My job." He looked back to the screen, showing off the carnage broadcasting for his personal enjoyment. "Someone has to keep the plan going, certainly won't be M."

The soldier simply looked at R, motionless and aggravated at his unhelpful attitude. "Where is our next goal?" He asked, folding his arms together. "I'm planning our next attack on 2-0-12, I've already created a formula to help make captures easier against ghouls. Just need to produce it."

"Have it prepared when we return. We've wasted enough time with this group."

"If you find them, just kill them, the TARDIS is too much trouble as is." Even if it was one of the most powerful items one could have. As if on cue, a small advisory image popped up, informing them of a small issue popping up in Nazareth. There was another formation beginning, and the signs of this one were all too much like the last formation of these 'heroes.' "Oh for fuck--" A.R started, "Move some of them to another world, I'm not having this happen aga--............................ Hello~" A.R. happened to notice one of the people teleported into Nazareth.

She looked a hell of a lot like a former companion of the Doctor. This was no coincidence. "Send troops into the field, we're grabbing her...... And send a lot to make sure." He told the soldier, nodding his head.

Ain't fate a funny thing.

Far off into the distance, everyone in Nazareth would notice something. There was a sandstorm approaching. A big massive wave was approaching them, with massive storm clouds above it pushing it towards the battle. There were strange flashes in the storm, like lightning going off. The truth of it was a little more..... nerve racking, but no one would see what laid behind the storm.

cyclop01_by_gryphart.jpg

"Huh?"

Grimlock stopped his actions, folding his sword back, tossing Drax into the sandstorm and pulling Drax's sword out of his hand and tossing it aside like a candy wrapper.

"Something... not right."

"You are correct to say that," Athena speaks, "that sandstorm is not ordinary. Perhaps a fellow Heretic God?"

"We will show this god a lesson!" Grimlock exclaims as he charges, but is stopped by a single tap on the shoulder by a levitating Athena.

"No. I would reccommend a tactical retreat, automatons & mortals," Athena says to the Cybertronians & Red Hood, "something is off about this place in general."

@Bobby the Prussian @TheGreenerGrey @Raptor Jesus

Alistia could feel the world surrounding her. She could feel the sand, the wind, the water or lack of it. A balance familiar to her from the deserts of Ul'Dah. She could feel herself in touch with the earth, its slow rumbles and might. She could feel herself in touch with the wind and its shrill tones. It moved through her as she moved through it, their wills slowly becoming one before, suddenly, Alistia's mind snapped back to reality as she dropped to the floor.

"ARRRRRGGGG!" she cried out as her hands came up to clutch her head and her ears flattened. "Enestia Mennech Alistia. Enestia Sennesta Alistia. Wmena uln vennot. Gaia Zephyr Tethys Alistia." she mumbled out, her voice different from before until she recomposed herself. "These spirits... They... They would help. They would listen. But they cannot. The connection, it is too weak and I could not acknowledge the waters that had been here eons before. They are different from what Eorzea offers for spirits. They have never spoken to a being before; not truly."

She then looked at Terra, then Alice. "You two, you will need to heal over me until I get a staff along with Plutia. Until I can contact this land properly all I can provide is succor which is not enough."

@Silvir @Raynar Saassin

---

"Ah! I don't want a kiss or a hug!" said Neptune, scurrying away. "I just want to keep Plutie happy and not as Sadie. Especially since we're... We're stuck in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a sandstorm and need to get going. If we don't than, before long, that Tardis-thingy might get discovered and we'll be all alone in this world. All alone, no games, no pudding, and the universe in danger."

"No my pilot doesn't fight my battles as they're there to cover my weaknesses...you seriously don't know how to work in a team do you?" She asked only to stop abruptly as Vegeta charged up a big bang attack. "Oh no you don't!" C-3 suddenly shot off towards the tank even faster than that attacks projectile was flying. The air around her bursting aflame as t turned into plasma from the sheer amount of friction. Landing by the tank she grabbed it before bouncing off a short distance. His attack hitting nothing more than sand.

Putting the tank back onto the ground but upside down she clew back to Vegeta. "I told you no more killing!" She shouted that practically in his face. Wasting not a moment she grabbed him by his waist with her left clawed hand and shot off to get away from this place so he wouldn't try to kill anymore. "And here i was beginning to like you a little bit too..."

"And you expect me, the Prince of all Saiyans to just sit by and watch them shoot me?!" Vegeta shouted back, staring quite literally into the eyes of C-3. "You don't understand anything about the Saiyans, our proud warrior race! We don't just sit by and watch our opponents just land hits on us! We fight back, and we fight back hard! For our pride and honour as Elite Warriors! You honestly believe that the Prince of such would just sit there and let these puny earthlings just hit me like I were nothing but a mere trashcan?! Where's your sense of pride?!" Unfortunately Vegeta was too caught up responding to C-3's accusations to notice the incoming sand-storm.

@Raffia Kiryuin @Bobby the Prussian

Kingpin thrust out his hand as Alken passed him, opting to go in front of the young man without a word. His Ghost floated behind him and beeped sympathetically.

"Sorry. My Guardian is holding true to his duty as a Titan - to be both the sword and the shield." It explained, hovering near Alken, but just loud enough that Sam could also hear it if he wished to. As for the Iron Lord, the Ghost decided that regardless of his status as a Warlock, he should probably hear it too.

"Oh, right!" It re-manifested the previously-thought-dead Ghost and hovered it in front of itself. "Greetings! Can you inform us of what had happened? Where is your Guardian?"

"I don't know. We got separated ever since a incident occurred with an unknown enemy." The Ghost responded to the group. Perhaps they'd be able to help them unite? "My Guardian has no more weaponry and has some of her light cut off. I don't exactly know where they are but I can try to pinpoint her if we were close enough. But right now, I'm not exactly able to survive on my own, nor do I have a way to detect where she is..."

@Agent Puncake @Bad John @Bobby the Prussian @Nero Kunivas

Alistia could feel the world surrounding her. She could feel the sand, the wind, the water or lack of it. A balance familiar to her from the deserts of Ul'Dah. She could feel herself in touch with the earth, its slow rumbles and might. She could feel herself in touch with the wind and its shrill tones. It moved through her as she moved through it, their wills slowly becoming one before, suddenly, Alistia's mind snapped back to reality as she dropped to the floor.

"ARRRRRGGGG!" she cried out as her hands came up to clutch her head and her ears flattened. "Enestia Mennech Alistia. Enestia Sennesta Alistia. Wmena uln vennot. Gaia Zephyr Tethys Alistia." she mumbled out, her voice different from before until she recomposed herself. "These spirits... They... They would help. They would listen. But they cannot. The connection, it is too weak and I could not acknowledge the waters that had been here eons before. They are different from what Eorzea offers for spirits. They have never spoken to a being before; not truly."

She then looked at Terra, then Alice. "You two, you will need to heal over me until I get a staff along with Plutia. Until I can contact this land properly all I can provide is succor which is not enough."

"I can try.. But I don't want to run the risk of having Ben constantly resupply me.. And my father doesn't have access to healing magic..." Terra responded as she looked down for a moment before looking upwards. "But, something tells me that we may not be safe for long here... Those things that attacked us could return at any moment while we're all weakened..." "Let them come." Vortex-25 exclaimed. "I may not have my weapons anymore, or my ghost, but I still have access to some of my abilities. I'll shock them all with the Arcstrider Staff and make sure they don't ever mess with us."

"Ah! I don't want a kiss or a hug!" said Neptune, scurrying away. "I just want to keep Plutie happy and not as Sadie. Especially since we're... We're stuck in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a sandstorm and need to get going. If we don't than, before long, that Tardis-thingy might get discovered and we'll be all alone in this world. All alone, no games, no pudding, and the universe in danger."

"Now now, Neptune. You don't need to act so shy." Vert exclaimed with a chuckle as she went back on topic. "Hmm. Having Plutia transform might actually be the ideal situation here. However, someone might want to keep an eye on her when she does." "Does that mean I can transform?!" Plutia exclaimed out of the blue. "I can transform, right? It's kinda a serious situation right? I can help out more than where I currently am..."

@Snowtwo @House

"Dont you get it i dont care about warriors pride. I was made to protect. And stop wasting energy on them they got nothingbthat can scratch you... Well besides nuclear weapons." as C3 spoke a warning popped up telling her to land and so she did with Vegeta still held in her hand.

"A storm is approaching... Its not safe to fly" looking at the storm she saw blue flashes. Zooming in she tried to see what was making them. The image was fuzzy and in places covered by static and rgb glitches. The star sure was active around this world or that storm wasnt natural but it was causing allot of higgs interference that ruined her sensor readings. "No use... Too much interference cant see into it."

Sam was leading Alken and the other two guardians through the city, keeping to streets corners whenever there was heavy traffic involving Ottoman's. He preferred that over bloodshed, which he was sure the three wanted, but if they decided to fight, he'd leave without them, that's what he said. Most of their sneaking was through buildings, as Sam cautiously peaked through door cracks, listened for any sounds of footsteps, and constantly kept checking outside to see if anyone was on the streets. Surprisingly. Nazareth was quite empty, as most of the houses held no civilians trapped in the conflict. Instead, there were just bodies who happened to be caught in the crossfire.

So far, things were going good, and they were getting closer to the church with little resistance and patrols. The issue was the oncoming storm, but if they covered up, they could use it to their advantage. In one of the houses along the main street, Sam found a blanket and ripped off a small piece, handing it to Alken. "Here," He told the young kid, "put this around your mouth. Stop the stand from getting in there. Got any goggles or eye protection?" He asked, slipping on his own goggles. The guardians seemed good on head protection with their helmets.

@Bad John

'W-Who... w-what... was that..?'

...-he wondered; his thoughts drifting around like misfitted pieces of an incomplete puzzle. He drifted; seemingly weightless in space yet - at the same time - he felt invisible forces pulling him forth.

'I-I... I do not understand...'

...-he continued to wonder, still unable to make sense of what was going on around him. He felt how a numbing pain plagued his head; his own heartbeat echoing in his mind. The pressure kept building up, making his mind - and as of such, his thoughts - explore unexplored terrain.

'She... she looked so familiar... b-but... from where..?'

...-he wondered, before trying to look around. He let go of an inaudible groan, for no sound but his very own thoughts resonated in his troubled, conflicted mind.

Shifting around in what seemed to be endless, weightless space, he once again felt how invisible - but powerful - tendrils seemed to grab a hold of him, pulling further towards the endless void that awaited him. Weightlessly he drifted forward, his mind now focused on what he had seen mere moments before; a being shaped like a girl, but... like him. His mind suddenly got much clearer; as if a water-filled goggle was removed from his head, making his sight so much clearer.

It was at this very moment that he realized what he had seen was not just a mirage of kinds, no; it was real and it was a girl. Or well... it looked like a girl.

The question appeared in his mind, and before he knew it he asked it aloud;

'Who is she..?'

He then felt how strong gales came rushing in; pulling him to the sides and down, combined with a blinding, green flash that neared him ever so fast. When it came so close it surrounded him, he was stunned. Rays of sunlight broke on his white armor whilst it got reflected on parts where it was tinted blue; casting plays of color around him. He fell, feeling how gravity affected him. Afraid to see what was going on, he'd dare not to open his eyes and look around. He felt how the gales dragged him down and pulled him off-course, and since he knew that gravity was - once again - affecting him, he also knew the gravity itself must have an origin. Curious to see what it was that had caused him to fall, he slowly - and very carefully - opened his bright blue eyes, which immediately focused on the white, cloudy blankets beneath him. They widened considerably - yet didn't lose focus - as he witnessed them coming closer. Rather fast.

Drups of water gathered on his white-and-blue placenta as he moved into the cloudy blankets. His mind was soothed; enjoying the silky touch of the cold - but comfortable - air around him.

The comfortable, silky touch soon changed into a electrifying surge as the light around him dimmed into a moody gloom. Rain poured on his helmet, running along every shape of his placenta. White and blue flashes illuminated the space around him; a curious but booming sound causing his eardrums to vibrate considerably. It increased the pressure on his head, once again. As he rushed through the - often brightly-lit - darkness, he saw strange and unfamiliar figures. He didn't know what they were or what they were doing. All he knew was that he didn't know anything but what he had seen before; the girl.

Suddenly another sensation surprised him; the scraping of hundreds if not thousands of little particles on his placenta; getting into every nook and crevice. It was sand, and it was everywhere. The rain had disappeared, instead there was only sand. His mood changed from soothed to annoyed and from annoyed to afraid; where was he and what was going on?

He did not know.

Once again he was surprised with yet another change of view as he bursted out of the 'sand-storm's'-front; pulling tendrils of clouds and sand with as he came crashing down towards what looked like a city. Yet, the view in front of him wasn't anything he had seen before; it looked like it was burning, dying. Figures, both large and small, were hurrying over the landscape and he could see even more of them in the city itself.

He was flying through the sky; the sun once again casting color plays on his white-and-blue placenta. His entire body - the full 85/92 feet - continued on its path down; limp and without control. He simply didn't know what to do, or if he should do anything at all. He kept thinking about it; possibilities, entries and flight paths, all hurrying throughout his mind with no order to be found.

It was too late; he crashed right into a large main-street; digging a ditch that ran deep and along the length of the entire street. He had so much momentum remaining that he actually - partly - buried himself into one of the tall high-rise buildings, which had its facade crumble and cover the upper part of his body as well as his helmet - and as of such, his head...

@Bobby the Prussian
@TheGreenerGrey
@Raptor Jesus
( + others who could possibly have seen him.)

Alken didn't take it particularly personally when Kingpin imposed himself in the front. The Titan's body armor certainly offered far more protection; a small calibre round would probably tickle in a suit like that. ...Black and gold. That's a good look.

"Fair enough, Mister Ghost. But next time a sword is required, you'd be well advised to ask me."

Whispering a confirmation to Kingpin's Ghost as he deferred the front position to Kingpin, Alken fell in behind Sam and followed closely, his shortsword low and clenched in an ice-pick grip; it was easier to forehand a surprise bullet away with the blade facing down. He had to admit, he felt for the abandoned Ghost; hopefully, its Guardian was alive. ...I guess I'll keep a look-out. If the third Guardian is as effective as Kingpin was earlier, then it'd behoove us all to find her.

For someone weighed down by two blade-heavy weapons and a backpack full of rations and drinking-water, Alken moved quick and quiet. Each step was carefully engineered by years of brutal training. Staying on Sam's six-o'clock at a fixed distance, the SOLDIER stopped when Sam offered Alken a piece of cloth. It was a bit of a relief; having sand pinging off his nose and lips wasn't painful for him, but it certainly wasn't appealing.

"Thank you."
Quickly fashioning the makeshift mouth-protector into a balaclava around his mouth and nose, the SOLDIER shook his head when the man asked about eye-protection. "My visor might be a bit more open-air than goggles, but it'll hold." The metal wasn't as durable as his personal weapon, nor was it magic, but Alken trusted Shinra standard issue. A properly maintained helm could stand up to anything between a small-calibre bullet and a SOLDIER beating it with a longsword. He might not be as protected as Kingpin, but his armor had never been a concern in any climate.

As much as he wanted to ask questions outside of the scope of this battle (where they would go, who would give him a ride back to his planet), stealth was key. Alken bolted his mouth, deciding not to speak unless critical, or he was addressed.

@Bobby the Prussian @Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake

Back