The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

The robot's surface was worse for wear and badly scored in spite of the shield only dampening the dust storm's rage. Mundi's vox plate suffered a great deal of the same and it had to shutter itself as best it could using a second layer of projection plates around critical points. Mundi just waved with a creaky hand that had a finger jammed.

uc

A blonde haired woman leans into existence from behind the door frame with a red lipstick as unmarred by the wind as her smile. Worn and out of place a labcoat she wore bore the foundation marker on it but over a red evening dress and matching nails not to mention the heels that didn't seem to sink into the sand.

Both hands hands up the bangles on one drop to the forearm without a sound though her smooth voice barely had to raise over the howl, "No need for a pistol now! I don't want to have to feel like I've been shot every time you look directly at me. If you do you're the only one that can suture me back up."

Hands still up she points to Mundi , "As it turns out bringing a reality anchor with the wrong leaf into the Tardis dumping that thing into Xiao was a bad idea. The disparate parts of me got glued together. This part of me is much nicer than your hollow you know!"

She shrugs raising an eyebrow, "I am of course still loyal to the foundation as is reasonably practicable given the foundation seems to have put that leaf of my mind in a blender. Though mine is a UNSC Strategic Mainframe not whatever that anomalous thing does that your leaf is attached to."

@Agent Puncake

"Hmph. Kakarot. He's nothing but a low-class Saiyan, not even a Warrior. He was supposed to follow his orders and to destroy the planet Earth, but instead he became friends with them.... URGH!" Vegeta exclaimed, pausing for a moment to release some rage. Clearly this was quite the sensitive topic for Vegeta. "Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! And then, tell me what matters more than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a joke, yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny, thrown into the wayside! He-He's even saved me like I was a helpless child! He's stolen my honour, and his debt, must, be, paid!"

"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed angrily, still, as he was shot off of C-3 by a energy blast similar to a Ki Blast which caused him to quickly regain composure before spotting the one responsible. "Well then, it seems there may actually be someone on this planet that might actually give me a proper challenge." He smirked as he proceeded to transform once again into a Super Saiyan, standing proud towards the Centurion.

tenor.gif

"Tell me. Do you feel fear? Because you're in the presence of a Saiyan Elite."

"Barrier... won't hold forever!" Reinhardt exclaimed as his Barrier Field was displaying cracks on the energy field, and was quick to give out. At least the attacks that were coming towards him weren't the Bastion Omnics back from his Universe, the sentry configuration they have would rip his shield to shreds in a matter of seconds while these are only periodically hitting. He kept backing up but this tactic wouldn't last forever. He could use some assistance, as he's used to having people firing from behind his shield towards the opposition.

The centurion didn't answer, staying silent and awaiting for Vegeta to attack first. As those on the ground were attacked, the shooting stopped for a moment, giving them all a moment to take a breath, though why? They were winning, why stop their attack. The storm suddenly started to dissipate, with the sand and wind slowing down and becoming easier to see through the dust. Hooooooooooooooo, there were a lot of robots. They were in greater numbers than the Ottoman's, around several hundred with diverse troops. Some were of ordinary grunts, but others looked like massive Juggernauts such as Reinhardt, carrying chainguns ready for firing. Behind them were also mechs the size of the transformers and Cimera's, holding both swords and guns, and all were pointed right at the big guys.

The biggest confusion about this scene, however, was........... Music? Something was playing on speakerphones all around the city, echoing from behind, in front and to the heroes sides. Why the hell was 'September' by Earth, Wind & Fire playing?

As the song started to play, it was timed perfectly with how the storm began to dimmer, and when the first vocals began, so to did the firing squads. The Juggernauts and regulars lit up the area with green, as they fired on everyone around the transformers, trying to turn them into fleshy, bloody pastes. Didn't help that the grounded started to shake and crack, as suddenly a massive wall made from earth separated the smaller heroes from the larger ones, as their section of the village began rising into the size and moving away.

The ground was being bended and molded by something, as the heroes now had little cover besides the houses that didn't fall apart when the ground split up. As for the big guys, the mechs their size quickly ran up with swords at hand, trying to stab at them, while those with the bigger weapons fired nearly point blank. Reinhardt and the stealthy group were affected just as bad, with the ground beneath Reindhart suddenly spitting open for him to fall into and the house Sam and the others were in splitting open. An earthquake was now beginning thanks to the earth shifting by whoever was bending it.

And all while, more robotic soldiers began surrounding the area, executing the Ottomans and Arabs unlucky enough to get in their way. And they were headed right for Rose.

As Rose tried to navigate through the oncoming storm, she hadn't been successful in finding shelter and now she could swear that she heard gunfire.

Rose was unarmed, and she had no one with her that she could trust and with the sound of heavy, mechanical footsteps heading her way, she was short on options. She could have stayed and surrendered, hoping for the best. But she had enough experience to know that sometimes playing the peaceful role just didn't work and it was better to run. And that's exactly what she did, turning in the opposite direction of the footsteps she sprinted across the sand, she wasn't even sure of where she was head, nor what she would face along the way.

She just wanted a friendly face or a way out of this lethal desert. But nothing was ever that simple.

@Bobby the Prussian

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln really shouldn't have been surprised that he had landed in the middle of a battlefield right after a sandstorm. He also shouldn't have been surprised that he would run into an army of robots surrounding people. " I just want one day where something doesn't go horribly wrong and I'm not put in mortal peril, but I'm asking for too much if I think that will happen. Also, where is that music coming from? " he mumbled under his breath. He wasn't sure why, but he decided to help, aiming an electric ball at the robots, hoping it would slow them down.

@Bobby the Prussian

Scott McCall

Scott had wondered when the desert he had been driving through had changed.... but he would have to had been observing where he had been to even notice. He flicked open his motorcycle helmet and looked back.... and saw robots. Well, that was certainly weird and he couldn't help but notice a woman was running. He stopped his motorcycle. " Hey, do you need a lift away from those things? It might be faster if you hop on my motorcycle. I got a spare helmet and everything..," he said, hoping that she would respond quickly, since he didn't know how long the motorcycle could sit. If she agreed, he would rev the bike back up and hand her the helmet.

@Kierri @Bobby the Prussian

Last edited:
The centurion didn't answer, staying silent and awaiting for Vegeta to attack first.
"Ah, a slight type. Got nothing to say? I can dig that." Vegeta responded with a smirk as he prepared himself for... nothing? "Not even going to attack first eh? I guess you really do feel fear don't you?" Still nothing. "Well look at you, just standing there listening like you just don't care." And again, no response. "CARE DAMN IT!" He then snapped and launched himself straight towards the Centurion and launched his leg to the shoulder-plate of the mystery person, aiming to send him flying with the power of that kick.

"Ah, a slight type. Got nothing to say? I can dig that." Vegeta responded with a smirk as he prepared himself for... nothing? "Not even going to attack first eh? I guess you really do feel fear don't you?" Still nothing. "Well look at you, just standing there listening like you just don't care." And again, no response. "CARE DAMN IT!" He then snapped and launched himself straight towards the Centurion and launched his leg to the shoulder-plate of the mystery person, aiming to send him flying with the power of that kick.

Well he was impatient. And wreckless move to make. As soon as his leg was about to hit the Centurion, the shield on his left arm rose up quickly to block the attack. It didn't move him, rather his shield absorbed the energy he was emitting from the kick, and without a moment for Vegeta to react, the Centurion suddenly slashed the sword in his right hand across the Sayan, looking to cut off his other leg. Vegeta barely moved the Roman, even as they both floated in the air with their powers, and now he gave himself up for a crushing blow. Whether the attack landed or not, The Roman's quickly spun around and smacked his shield against Vegeta's body, throwing him backwards down to the ground.

Rose glanced over her shoulder, the robots still on her trail, she swore that she could hear . . . music? and not just that, her running faltered upon noticing someone driving a motorcycle. This was an extremely weird day for the blonde haired woman, robots, music and now this.
She didn't hesitate to grab for the helmet that was offered, strapping it on as she climbed onto the back of the motorcycle, wrapping her arms tightly around whoever had just saved her from the marching robots, or at least put them and her at some distance.
"Get me out of here!" she raised her voice, to be heard over the music and sounds of gunfire, as well as the motorbike engine.

@Lucky

Just as soon as C-3 was airborne the sandstorm died down. Visuals stabilised as static suddenly disappeared and her short range sensors were as sharp as always. Singling out Vegeta She marked him in blue on her hud and could see the guy going towards somebody or rather something else. It was neither dead nor alive...Her higgs imaging sensors couldn't see him nor any of the hundreds on the ground still firing at her. Moving quickly and rather erratically she made sure that her movements patterns were as random as possible to make the task of hitting her as difficult as possible but without a pilot she was hard pressed to divide her attention.

Atleast the main guy wasnt very focused on her so she was able to adjust her sensors more to try and pinpoint their energy. a task which she managed to accomplish but only partially. she was able to see them but only as blobs...there was no form or shape to any of them, yet some seemed stronger than others. the stronger ones emitting systematic bursts of energy. Looking for a moment at what they were doing she saw the city itself move away. Zooming in several reading came up like velocity estimated weight and heading. all of that info however was irrelevant as a green shot glanced off of her mask, shattering it and revealing the face beneath it which was bearing a smile of all things.

Keeping up her random movement patterns C-3 took the lance cannon in her hands as it was now her turn to go on the offensive. Going inverse she went down for a divebomb while firing her cannon. beams of blue clashing with green some glancing off each other some hitting the robots or the ground around them. Nearing the ground she changed her heading once again to be gliding just meters above the ground. Her sensors were struggling to keep up with all the machines and the shots they fired at her. Several hit her hard shell only to glance off and evaporate a bit of it.. it still stung like hell but she was obviously out of control. laughing like a madman as she suddenly stopped and put her whole weight on a robot and crushed it under her feet before taking off explosively.

Looking into her hud she spotted the blue dot which marked Vegeta was suddenly launched away from the red marker which was the centurion. Charging up she suddenly changed her heading once again while leaving a trail of lingering blue fireflies as she headed in vegetas direction. Going inverse once more she caught Vegeta in her arms before opening up. The hard shell around her chest splitting open with audible crunches she put Vegeta inside the seat but didn't close up just yet as she raised her lance cannon once more. Blue energy arching between her limbs and the weapon she charged up a shot at near her limit aimed right at the centurion. Suddenly without a warming a thick blue beam erupted from the lance cannon while her vision suddenly took a deep hit as it went static, her sensors fritzing out.

Inside Vegeta could see the glitches that C-3 was experiencing. Several screens glitching about as they were filled with static. Even the hud that showed where the enemies were was a total mess filled with half broken markers. with one being a question mark jumping around randomly. That question mark was for C-2 as she was unsure if it truly was a gauna...she didn't want to believe it but there were plenty pointers that it was one. "This is why i need a pilot...if i got too hard in a fight my senses take a big hit." She said yet the voice came from the helmet that was right besides Vegeta. "You dont have to stay here...go and kick that metal things arse...these guys you can waste theyre not alive to begin with." While still inside he could even feel C-3 taking hits from down below as she kept him safe and away from the ground where the machines would most likely just kill him without giving him a chance to posture about like hed usually do it.

@Bobby the Prussian
@Raynar Saassin

Lincoln Campbell

After a minute or two of shooting electric balls and not being certain if they hit, Lincoln Campbell noticed he was a hole. Had he landed in a hole or fallen from aiming and trying to fend off the robots? He honestly wasn't sure, but it didn't matter because his blasts weren't going to probably hit the robot around. He looked around to see if anyone was in the hole with him and noticed a burly older man. " Are you okay... well, okay outside of having fallen in this giant hole caused by those robots?" He asked, clarifying his question and wondering if he was awake even.

@Raynar Saassin @Bobby the Prussian

Scott McCall

Scott looked over at her and noticed that there was some strange music playing too. It was kind of weird that the music sounded modern and it was in the middle of the desert, but then again, he was used to the strange and wondered if the woman was going to take the helmet from his hand.

Scott was happy that she didn't hesitate to get on the back of the motorcycle and he revved up the engine, flipping his visor back down as she wrapped her arms around him as he decided he was going to go as fast as possible. It was a good thing he had gotten used to dodging with his motorcycle.

" You do not have to tell me that twice, miss," he said. It sounded like his accent came from America, though pinpointing the exact place would be difficult. Scott was used to saving without asking for name. Of course, he really wished he had shaved before he had come here, but he could worry about the slight facial itch once they were away from the robots.

@Bobby the Prussian @Kierri

The robots fired all around Scott's bike, as they aimed for his tires to shoot him out. Thankfully they all missed, and Scott would be clear of them in a few seconds once they raced into the narrow streets between buildings. They were safe for the moment, and all looked well........ Right before a giant wall suddenly rose up from the ground, blocking their path forward. It was made so close to them, if they didn't react in time, they'd crash head first into it. Broken necks, cracked skulls and heavy concussions weren't something they needed right now. Any other alleyway they could drive into also had walls raised, making the only path available the way back, and them robots were probably faster than a normal human on foot. They were trapped, and things got worse real fast.

A small ambient noise could be heard near them, but it wasn't the wind or the gun fights going on not too far from them. This was different. It grew in pitch, before suddenly a massive bright neon green flash, just like the one that brought them here appeared from nowhere. It would blind the two before dying down. In front of them was a massive round portal glowing that same green color, with the center completely white and the green surrounded it became a deeper shade as it expanded outward. It was like a crack almost, as if you punched a hole in the wall. Rose knew it wasn't easy for people to teleport between worlds, but this seemed all to familiar with the 'ghosts' she faced in her world. Except these weren't Cybermen, not by a long shot.

Too well organized, they used guns and different tactics, hell, some of them could bend the earth beneath them! This was a different villain to face. After 30 seconds of the portal being open, out came several of those robot soldiers that fired upon them, but they didn't shoot. They were simply aiming at Scott and Rose, with a finger on the trigger in case they moved. They surrounded the duo, and before long, one more thing came out of the portal. This guy:

a_r__by_yourtrueking98-dbvslu5.jpg

He came strutting out of the portal with a massive grin and his hands in his pants pockets. His red eyes gazed towards the two, but shifted over to Rose, staring into her eyes as if to unsettle the former companion. He stopped only a few feet from them, being closer than the soldiers. "Rose Tyler, I presume?" He spoke, having a confidence in his human like voice. It probably wasn't coincidence that the strange music stopped right before he spoke. "...... You I don't know." He looked over to Scott when he said that, his smile dissipating before he spoke, like he was annoyed McCall was there.

@Lucky @Kierri

Well he was impatient. And wreckless move to make. As soon as his leg was about to hit the Centurion, the shield on his left arm rose up quickly to block the attack. It didn't move him, rather his shield absorbed the energy he was emitting from the kick, and without a moment for Vegeta to react, the Centurion suddenly slashed the sword in his right hand across the Sayan, looking to cut off his other leg. Vegeta barely moved the Roman, even as they both floated in the air with their powers, and now he gave himself up for a crushing blow. Whether the attack landed or not, The Roman's quickly spun around and smacked his shield against Vegeta's body, throwing him backwards down to the ground.
"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed as his kick was quickly countered. He saw the sword incoming and quickly tried to dodge it and only just managed to survive the initial slash, however the shield was unable to be countered, sending Vegeta flying. That was however, until C-3 appeared and saved him from a ground-slam.

Just as soon as C-3 was airborne the sandstorm died down. Visuals stabilised as static suddenly disappeared and her short range sensors were as sharp as always. Singling out Vegeta She marked him in blue on her hud and could see the guy going towards somebody or rather something else. It was neither dead nor alive...Her higgs imaging sensors couldn't see him nor any of the hundreds on the ground still firing at her. Moving quickly and rather erratically she made sure that her movements patterns were as random as possible to make the task of hitting her as difficult as possible but without a pilot she was hard pressed to divide her attention.

Atleast the main guy wasnt very focused on her so she was able to adjust her sensors more to try and pinpoint their energy. a task which she managed to accomplish but only partially. she was able to see them but only as blobs...there was no form or shape to any of them, yet some seemed stronger than others. the stronger ones emitting systematic bursts of energy. Looking for a moment at what they were doing she saw the city itself move away. Zooming in several reading came up like velocity estimated weight and heading. all of that info however was irrelevant as a green shot glanced off of her mask, shattering it and revealing the face beneath it which was bearing a smile of all things.

Keeping up her random movement patterns C-3 took the lance cannon in her hands as it was now her turn to go on the offensive. Going inverse she went down for a divebomb while firing her cannon. beams of blue clashing with green some glancing off each other some hitting the robots or the ground around them. Nearing the ground she changed her heading once again to be gliding just meters above the ground. Her sensors were struggling to keep up with all the machines and the shots they fired at her. Several hit her hard shell only to glance off and evaporate a bit of it.. it still stung like hell but she was obviously out of control. laughing like a madman as she suddenly stopped and put her whole weight on a robot and crushed it under her feet before taking off explosively.

Looking into her hud she spotted the blue dot which marked Vegeta was suddenly launched away from the red marker which was the centurion. Charging up she suddenly changed her heading once again while leaving a trail of lingering blue fireflies as she headed in vegetas direction. Going inverse once more she caught Vegeta in her arms before opening up. The hard shell around her chest splitting open with audible crunches she put Vegeta inside the seat but didn't close up just yet as she raised her lance cannon once more. Blue energy arching between her limbs and the weapon she charged up a shot at near her limit aimed right at the centurion. Suddenly without a warming a thick blue beam erupted from the lance cannon while her vision suddenly took a deep hit as it went static, her sensors fritzing out.

Inside Vegeta could see the glitches that C-3 was experiencing. Several screens glitching about as they were filled with static. Even the hud that showed where the enemies were was a total mess filled with half broken markers. with one being a question mark jumping around randomly. That question mark was for C-2 as she was unsure if it truly was a gauna...she didn't want to believe it but there were plenty pointers that it was one. "This is why i need a pilot...if i got too hard in a fight my senses take a big hit." She said yet the voice came from the helmet that was right besides Vegeta. "You dont have to stay here...go and kick that metal things arse...these guys you can waste theyre not alive to begin with." While still inside he could even feel C-3 taking hits from down below as she kept him safe and away from the ground where the machines would most likely just kill him without giving him a chance to posture about like hed usually do it.

"Ugh. Every fibre of my being wants to puke at once when I say this... But I need your help." Vegeta exclaimed as he proceeded to slowly exit C-3's cockpit and looked towards the mech. "Alright, listen up. Keep me covered while I blast him from a distance, and if he attempts to get close, jump in and smack him. Got it? Cause I won't repeat this again!" He then launched himself upwards and readied himself, shouting towards the Centurion. "Let's see how well you stand up to a Saiyan Elite!" He then readied a pose and began generating a Purple beam of energy! "Galick Gun! FIRE!" He shouted as he proceeded to launch said Purple Beam of Energy. Unlike the Kamehameha Technique, the Galick Gun has a quick charge rate.

Lincoln Campbell

After a minute or two of shooting electric balls and not being certain if they hit, Lincoln Campbell noticed he was a hole. Had he landed in a hole or fallen from aiming and trying to fend off the robots? He honestly wasn't sure, but it didn't matter because his blasts weren't going to probably hit the robot around. He looked around to see if anyone was in the hole with him and noticed a burly older man. " Are you okay... well, okay outside of having fallen in this giant hole caused by those robots?" He asked, clarifying his question and wondering if he was awake even.
"Yeah! I'm doing well! I live for this!" Reinhardt exclaimed as he used a free hand to wave towards Lincoln before quickly returning it to his Rocket Hammer which he was using to keep him pinned into the hole. "But uh, if you would be so kind as to help me out of this hole? I don't think I can hold much longer, and this armour isn't exactly made to be lightweight." He exclaimed as he tried to keep himself pinned long enough for Lincoln to be able to do something to aid him out of the hole. This was certainly nothing like any Overwatch Assignment he's ever been on, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Rose gripped the stranger tightly, desperately hoping that the gunfire would miss them by a miracle. They escaped into narrow streets, whilst a bit safer but not by much and she just hoped that the stranger could navigate the narrow roads.

A wall shot up in front of them, Rose closed her eyes, certain that this was it, she was about to crash into a wall and break her neck and it would all be over. The impact never came, only a bright green light and a noise that made her head hurt.

She opened her eyes and was faced by, well she wasn’t sure. Soldiers? Her attention however was on a strange looking man, his gaze made her nervous more than his strange appearance, he was after something clearly.

“Who are you?”

@Bobbytheprussian @Lucky

[Strife]

The machine moved trough the changed town landscape. He had a very good idea of how the battlefield looked like now that the storm was gone and knew his enemies positions. All that was needed was to find the next good position and observe for a more accurate approach.
Cloaked he calmly observed each encounter personally or trough the remaining sensors.

Odd.

He couldn't triangulate any known source that seemed important in the direction the robots seemed to move. Yet clearly, they moved with a purpose. sensors shifted and visions changed as he added filters or combined new ones.
Then he noticed them trough the sounds sensors. A vague 3D image appeared as data was collected. And focusing on the strange area he noticed the energy patterns.

Now this was interesting.
Strifes back hummed lowly as new machines took form in there and was sent ahead. He could take them all out with a powerful beam. But unless they where of importance he would only attract attention.
He needed more intel.
The adjustments and addition of new sensors gave him a clearer view and sound of the strange encounter. Sadly he couldn't risk a scan of the strange gate and only gathered the readings emerging from it.

[Alicia]
It was a bit creepy to hear a carefree voice from outside. Where there was a storm.
Alicia almost jumped and stared towards the door reminded of the horror movies she had been shown by the gang back home. And it was a bit to obvious at how not sturdy this structure was in the face of danger.
Though luckily it quickly mentioned Mundi's name. "Uh okay should we let it in. I mean unless we have Vampires in this world or something" She said with a nervous chuckle at her own fright. She did trust Mundi but had also been on the brunt end of a cyberattack a few times to many.

Scott McCall

At the very last second, Scott pulled the motorcycle against the wall and stopped it. It was almost like he was used to doing dangerous things with his motorcycle. He looked over at Rose and then back at the shadowed person. " I'm assuming you aren't a friendly person here to help Rose," he said, removing his helmet. He was on guard and his eyes were glowing red, but he didn't move until he knew the threat level. He had learned better from his younger years. He scratched his face. " Scott McCall," he supplied for the villain.

@Kierri @Bobby the Prussian

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln wondered why everyone he met was so weird, but he decided it was best to not ask that question a loud to not ask him. " I think I have an idea to get us both out of this hole, but it is going to take me a few minutes and a plan," he said, hopping onto the hammer to get out of the hole, but slipped He figured out quickly how he was going to help him. " I think if we bait and switch these robots, we can pile these guys up, so that there is a way out of the hole. I'm guessing that it isn't going to be easy, but it won't be impossible," he said, with a smile, hoping that he liked his idea though. He was very curious what he thought.

@Raynar Saassin @Bobby the Prussian

"You're observative, aren't you?" The robot remarked, shooting Scott that same disdained look. "Scott McCall, who is that-- OH MY GOD!" He yelled out, with his red eyes going wide with surprise at the revelation. He suddenly laughed and held his hands together, clapping them in joy. "Why are you here?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" It was humorous that a werewolf of all people would be in a desert, one of the hottest in the world, never mind the fact that it was a 'nice wolf.' "God, that's ridiculous, you're a werewolf from THAT universe, Jesus Christ." He finally started to calm down, with his laugh dying off. "Ohhhh, that's amazing. So you won't die from this, right?" He held out his hand, and without warning, something was shot out from it. A small flash, and before Scott knew it, the teen was shot in the heart.

Under the robot's suit sleeve was a hidden gun. "Call me A.R." He answered Rose finally, with the robot soldiers getting closer to her. "I wish to find a mutual acquaintance of ours. I know he's on this world somehow, but it's a bit tricky to track him, as you are aware. He and his blue box like to travel about." She knew would he was talking about just from that. "If there's one way to get him out in the open, it just so happens to be the girl he fell in love with." The suited robot was now very close to Rose, walking up to her as he spoke, almost touching faces with her. "Isn't that a coincidence?"

Scott watched him carefully and looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not certain what move to make. Do you know what the weird part of being shot in the heart again was? That it was again was certainly a thing, but it was the fact that he was so used to it. He was so used to near death scenarios and dying that being shot in the heart was kind of expected by now. Of course, being near shot only made two particular parts of his powers come on. One was the obvious healing factor that was trying to expel the bullet and make it all better. Of course, the other power that turned on was his empathy. He was feeling whatever emotions his body could pick up around him. Not exactly what you needed when you were healing though. " Yup, I won't be dying from that," he mumbled through baited breathes. Sometimes he wondered if he had naturally bad luck or if it was a build up of years of it.

@Bobby the Prussian @Kierri

Rose watched A.R with fear and slight curiosity. Looking between him and the man who identified as Scott, which for whatever reason A.R found very amusing, what's more, he was a werewolf, and very different compared to the werewolf she had seen when she had met Queen Victoria, it seemed like such a long time ago.
She gasped in shock as the man was shot but made no attempt to go near him, she had no idea of what she was dealing with and didn't want to seriously annoy this red-eyed villain. She paled at the mention of the TARDIS, she herself had travelled through different universes to find it, although it generally ended up finding her first.
She glared up at him as he came closer "What do you want him for?"

@Lucky @Bobbytheprussian

He just smiled widely at rose, with red eyes glowing as if it was trying to burn hers out. "I feel a bit light headed... Maybe I should find a place to sit." As the robot spoke to Rose, she would suddenly find herself in a trance. She would repeat after him, as if her voice was being controlled by his. Her mind was blank, as she would stand up from the bike and following A.R. as he led her away from the injured Scott. He picked this trick up from that Midnight Monster, it's technique in stealing others voices was most resourceful, and the suited robot felt it would be very useful to have that trick as his own. Indeed, Rose had no thoughts, no sense of control, just a mindless husk, following the orders of what she 'told' herself. As for Scott, the werewolf would find the wound was taking longer to heal.

His skin was burning, and it his body was slowly regenerating the lost pieces of his body. Obviously the robots didn't use normal bullets, their guns glowed that same, annoying neon green color, so likely their ammunition was plasma or perhaps it was just lasers. Either way, they were designed for people like Scott to make sure he didn't recover fast enough. As Rose started to walk away, A.R. looked back at Scott, pulled out a pistol from his suit, and shot the kid in the head to knock him out for good. Gloria could kill him, she was good with mystical beings. "Take him with us." He ordered the soldiers, who grabbed Scott's body and followed behind.

@Lucky @Kierri

Back with the other group, the sandstorm had yet to die down. They'd been stuck inside that little hut for an hour now, and while Norman's rations helped with the hunger, the thirst was beginning to take it's tole. There was no water in the house, and the moisture from Norman's packs were just getting them by. It was nearly nighttime, as the house began getting darker, with only a few candles around for light and whatever the heroes could use to make light, such as their powers. The Doctor was sitting in a chair, thinking deeply about the situation, while Alec and BJ slept quietly on the floor, Alec still besides Xiao, though facing away from her so it wasn't awkward. It wouldn't be shocking if everyone else was also sleeping, getting some energy back and resting their minds. They had gone through a lot.

The only noise was the sand hitting the wooden window shades, along with the howling of the wind from the storm. Though, something suddenly happened which startled the Doctor, causing him to flinch in his seat. The door was knocked on. It wasn't the sand, this sounded like a person politely knocking on it with the knuckle of their hand. The Doctor didn't move, waiting to see if it happened again. The knock was louder, making BJ suddenly wake up and grab a sharp piece of wood. (It was the best weapon they had.) Sneaking up to the door, the Doctor slowly went over to answer it, with another knock surely to wake everyone else. BJ stood besides the door, ready to ambush whoever it was, while the Doctor put his hand on the door handle to open it. Nodding, the two prepared for whatever was to happen.

Quickly pulling it opened, the Doctor was greeting by..... A man in a red cape? Standing in what seemed to be a library? Doc gave a confused look, as the stranger said, "Hello," he nodded to the doctor, smiling lightly as he looked the Doctor up and down. "Take it you're from another universe?" He asked, though it was obviously rhetorical, with the Doctor's dirty suit not belonging in a desert environment. Something was glowing around the sides of the door, it was orange and spinning quite fast, in the shape of a circle. Around it was the storm, but this appeared to be a little gateway to someplace else. "Guessing the same goes to you." Doc was quick to figure it out. "Aren't you clever." The stranger retorted. "Anyone else in there?" He peaked over the Doctor's shoulder to see who was there. "One, two, three, four-- Oh, wow, you got a lot. Wanna come in?" He moved out of the way so the Doctor and everyone else could go through the portal. It would be a hell of a lot better than an old shake in a sandstorm.

Finally, with the new group........ Well, things got worse and worse and worse and worse, and did I say worse? The big guys were being shot at by the robots, while the normal sized people besides them were separated by Nazareth suddenly being reshaped by earth benders. Vegeta was fighting a guy in the sky, Reindhart was trapped in a hole, Sam........ Fuckin', I don't know, and Rose was now captured. Shit's gone downhill fast.

Thankfully, things weren't completely fucked. Those by the transformers and large aliens would find themselves right next to Reinhardt and Lincoln, as the large block of earth they were stuck on stopped them right next to the duo. If you need a visual example of how that happened, here:

(1:48)

Their trip across Nazareth on the piece of earth crashed them right atop Lincoln, while Reinhardt would see just shadows flying over his head. As Vegeta fired at the Centurion, he ducked under it and flew up towards him. His sword glowed pure black, and before Vegeta knew it, the Centurion fired another bolt of energy at him, just as powerful as the one he fired at the Roman robot.

Last edited:
Back