Emperor's Faithful
+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +TRANSMITTED: Holy Terra
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + RECEIVED: Konor
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +DESTINATION: Konor Sector
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DATE: X935113.M42
+ + + + + + + + + + +TELEPATHIC DUCT: Alexander Vortolli
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +REF: AsMi/318947161936471832/CD
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +AUTHOR: Nicholas Ozymandias Dupond, 4th Konor Fleet
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +SUBJECT: Deployment Orders in the Konor Campaign
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +THOUGHT: "Reason begets doubt; Doubt begets heresy."​
This is a maximum-level notice to all Imperial forces in the Konor sector. Hostile forces have been spotted in neighboring sectors, and it is believed that an attack on the sector will be imminent, with the intent to gain a foothold to strike at the very heart of the Ultramarines' chapter, Macragge. All Imperial Forces in the sector are hereby ordered to full readiness status. The defense of the Konor system is imperative, so that The Enemy can not be allowed to strike at loyal Imperial citizens. Reinforcements from multiple regiments, fleets, and Adeptus Astartes chapters are expected to assist in the defense.

May the Emperor guide our wills, and we will be victorious.

+++ END TRANSMISSION +++

______________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings! I am putting up an Interest Check for a roleplay set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, specifically around events in the Fate of Konor worldwide campaign which ran from July to September of this year. The focus will be around a squad of Imperial Guardsmen stationed on the agricultural world of Nethamus. It will be a Player versus Environment style roleplay, with a focus on combat, featuring themes of war, corruption, heresy, and hope.​
I hope you enjoy the idea, and join me on an interpretation of events from the worldwide campaign!

I'd be up for this! I'm not that familiar with the 40k universe but I'm happy to do some research on the wiki.

Back