Ame Damnee The Fringe

~Brynhild Nyman- Fringe, Gladiator Barracks~
Brynhild gave a cheeky grin as she tossed her arm around Los's shoulders. "How about a night on the town, friend!" she said. "I hear there's a festival going on today." she said loudly, followed by a hearty laughter as she just thought of the drinks she could consumed.

Los gives it a moment of thought " I suppose it couldn't hurt... im not paying for your drinks tho thats on you." Los quickly slips away from bryn grabbing his cane and bag "Lets get going then..."

~Brynhild Nyman-Fringe, Gladiator Barracks~
Brynhild smiled wide as they began their journey to the city, specifically the tavern. "And you don't have to worry about covering me this time, Los. I am ready this time." she joked as she resisted the urge to run all the way there.

Wroth
The fringe

Talking to Brynhild was quite informative to Wroth and kinda enjoyable, she had a way of talking that kept his interests. "Soooo In short my brother. Legion. Was a massive prick to everyone but me back in the day and was driven insane by Lucifer because he created Orbs with great power that could put that Pussy of a god in his place?" walking up to the gate as he said that. True he was a little weirded out by this new development but also felt a strange calm that was welcomed by him.

@~Nemo~

Brynhild Nyman- Fringe, nearing Barracks
"Well yes."
Bryn said, cracking a grin at Wroth's recap of the conversation. "That about sums it up...for the most part anyway." She looked around at the familiar area. Noticing the silence that filled the empty place, she once called home. "Where is everyone?" The Fringe while a gloomy area was not always quiet, with the Gladiator Pit nearby, there were always people around here but now? It was just nothing but an unsettling silence. "I uh... guess we can start looking." She turned her head to the barracks, with the thought of having to stop by her room at some point. She needed to gather her stuff anyway, so the convenience was there. "The barracks would be a good place to start if anything else." she said with a sigh, racking her brain for anything that she might have seen in the past that could help this searh out any.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Walking into the barracks with Bryn, the door was a very large and bound with chains and metal scrap for effect Wroth without a second thought burst through the door standing on top the ruined splinters that were the door. "Happens a lot around me. Now then." Started to look through multiple belongings and items, the room was rather space-ish the beds being in a perfect symmetrical order the walls however were less to be desired being nothing but a grimy grey with some spots of rust, the floor was a shit brown that made Wroth think that the floor was actually painted with shit.

Yet with a groan, he still looked for anything of use from boxes and belongs, at the corner of his eye he could spot Bryn. She looked so beautiful to him at that moment in not just appearance but the way she talked, she was patient with him and responded nicely to him even after what he did to her even after draging her into this mess. "How do you feel about me with those memories?" He suddenly reliased what he said and quickly went back to seraching for something. "NOTHING!"

Brynhild Nyman- The Fringe, Barracks
Bryn walked in after Wroth busted down the door with a chuckle, immediately setting her eyes on the room. Belongings were still here, but besides that it was void of people. Shaking her head to focus on the task as hand, she immediately setting to searching herself, even crawling under the beds to see if there was anything. She sighed when it wasn't fruitful before to another section of the room to search. As she was doing so, she heard Wroth speaking and looked up at him. "How do you feel about me with those memories?" Bryn gave him a smile, her face tinged pink as she went back to looking. "With these memories, I find you important to me." she responding, moving more things out of the way. "Which is an interesting feeling when not moments before I wanted to put your face in." she joked.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Face becoming a little red at her answer. 'I find you important to me.' Though when she brought up wanting to punch his face in he could help but chuckle. "You might have to get in line. A lot of people want to do things to my face." He smiled warmly as he picked up a bed to inspect the unders of it. Nothing. Fuck. Keep looking Wroth. Despite the threat that was coming and with the confusion of his past still present, he couldn't help but have fun. "Guess I'm just irresistible."

Brynhild Nyman- Fringe, Barracks
Brynhild laughed at his statement, looking at Wroth. "You think so?" she joked, before going back again, not finding anything. "What is this thing supposed to look like anyway?" she muttered, picking up some boxes to shuffle through them.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Blinked as he got up and looked her in the eyes, rubbing his chin in thought. "I thought you knew...." trying to remember what they might look like...... Fuck. Can't remember. "A shiny circle?" Shrugs. as he sits down on a bed the light in the room starting to fade as the sun starts to go down. After awhile they turned the room inside and out looking through ever possible place that an orb could be and nothing was found but junk. "You'd think I'd remember were that retarded orb was already!" Throwing a bed out of the way in frustration and also boredom he never did like looking for something he couldn't smell or sense. Plopping down on a rather nice bed, his body spread-eagled as he turned his head towards Bryn. "Do you have any brothers? I don't know if I should hate Legion as I am right now.... Or feel sad. He's clearly a crazy fucking ass pumper that wants us dead, yet he's also the only family that I know I have."

Brynhild Nyman- Fringe, Barracks
Bryn looked over at Wroth once more, liking his idea of taking a break. She moved from her location, sitting on the floor near the bed he was laying on, staring at him with sad eyes. "I honestly couldn't give you any words on the matter Wroth." She said, looking away. "I did have a brother and sister once." she gave a shaky breath. "But he was taken away from me one night, as was my father. My sister...was murdered that night." She fought back the tears that threatened to spill, looking at Wroth. "I lost my family after that. So I'd say that no matter how fucked up he may be, and even if he is going to come to fuck shit up in a couple of days, he is still your brother." she sighed, as she lost the fight and her tears ran down her face. "I find it hard to hate family."

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Slowly and quietly got up, walked over to where she sat, and wiped the tears away with one of his hand being uncommonly gentle. His expression was blank but his eyes held a compassion that seemed to know no limits. "If there is one thing I appreciate in all this chaos. Is that I got to meet you." A warm smile that told her that he was there when she needed him started to form. "After all this, I will help you find your brother and father together. Even if Legion somehow kills me I'll still look for them in death." Winked as he said that. "I'm a damn good tracker after all."

Bryn chuckled at Wroth before wrapping her arms around him. "Thank you." she said into his shoulder. Realizing what she was doing, she quickly pulled away and stood up, her face warm with colour. "U-um, we should keep looking, h-huh?" she said as looked around the barracks, in an attempt to keep her red face unseen from Wroth.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Wroth was pulled into an embrace by her. "Bryn?" Face turning pink and his heart was pounding like a drum as he felt her warmth made him feel ,safe, just as he was about to wrap his arms around her toned yet seeming fragile frame, Bryn instantly pulled away and stood up almost comedically. 'U-um, we should keep looking, h-huh?' Going back to her search obviously trying to hide her face from Wroth, looking like he suffered from whiplash as he quietly said. "Sure. Ok." Not bitter or mad just conflicted, hours ago he had done the same thing with Xena minus the hug he wanted something to happen not really sure what could happen, but something with them.

Least I have some quite time to think and- His thoughts trailed off, they were in a barrack that was used for housing soldiers or in this case Gladiators but no one came despite the noise they were making. Hell Wroth and Bryn should have at least been interrupted once by a resident. Wroth started to prepare for anything that might happen. "Is it normal for a barrack to be this quite?"

Byrnhild Nyman- Fringe, Barracks
Bryn shook her head. "Not at all. I don't understand why it's so quiet here. It's usually rowdy and loud, even during lights out." She looked up and glanced around once more, wondering what was going on and why there was lack of people. "I couldn't even begin to tell you where everyone went either." she said. "We honestly should have been taken into custody, me for leaving and your for well...breaking and entering." she giggled a bit before falling serious again. "But there's nothing..." she said with wonder.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

"If I was arrested for just 'Breaking and entering' I would have been executed long ago." Saying jokingly, however, he has gotten away with so much Illegal shit that most would think he was a government conspiracy but really is was Lillith being an apathetic bitch with a sadism that could match the devils himself. Getting serious himself. "Either Legion's doing something to my nose and ears, or we are the only two people here." Walking over to a window placing both hands down, the golden orange of the setting sun illuminating but getting darker, and darker, darker. It was like a morbid clock slowly ticking down to the show down. The harbinger vs the monster of rumination.

Bryn laughed at his joke, as she flipped over a box, dumping out the contents, spotting nothing that could help with what they were looking for. Sprawling across one of the beds, she huffed with a sigh."Legion's gonna pop out and have enough time to catch a drink at the Tavern before we find these orbs." she said as she stared up at the ceiling. Trying to think of anywhere else they could search.

Wroth
The fringe, in Barracks

Looking outside as the sun finally sinks into the horizon, darkness finally fell on the city of the damned. "Guess this is day one until my family reunion." Barring his head in his arms, Wroth sighed. Feeling like he's missing something or forgetting something important, raising up placing a hand on his head while keeping his arm near the windowsill. "Damn it!" Fingers constructing the wood loud snaps and splintering of wood was audible. "Why am I the only one that can't recall shit?!" Veins popping out of his head, struggling to remember. ANYTHING. Think! Think! Come on you stupid retard you have to at least have to have, some, brains cells to rub together! "Fuck! All my friends are going to die and the one person I actually come to love is going to be damned by my Insane Brother!....... " His eyes went wide with shock as his pupils became shaking dots. Did I just say, love!? His face becoming red as he faced away from Brynhild too embarrassed to make eye contact. "Nice moon out right." His voice shaking as his red were crimson. The moon was visible a full moon casting it's light into the window, onto Wroth as if watching over him.

Bryn looked at Wroth with a surprised expression, her eyes wide as she registered what he said. She sat up, reaching for his hand in reassurance."Don't worry. We will get through this. There is reason why we are looking for the orbs, a reason I carry some of Legion's power in me. We will overcome this." She gave him a gentle smile that was unlike her, her face warming. "And I do agree, it is a nice moon."

Back