We're All Mad Here The Gamemaster (EVENT)

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
IC:
From a distant world, a transmission goes out, somehow reaching all of the characters.
"Heroes, Heroines, Villains, Vilainesses, and anyone in between, you are cordially invited to the Games! There, you can participate in the most heart-thumping and breathtaking games the world has ever seen! The prizes are vast, and nobody will go home empty-handed. So, come on down!"
OOC:
Basically, this is a competition for all the characters in this universe, and an excuse for me to introduce items and Artifacts into the world. So, yeah.
You basically tell me what you wanna do and I say what happens.
FAQ:
Q: What kind of prizes are there?
A: Items/Artifacts. I don't wanna reveal a lot, but the 1st place and 2nd place prizes are just - ridiculously overpowered.

Q: What'll happen with the Five? They're really OP.
A: You're very right, and the Five, if they decide to participate, will have their OP powers (Logic, reality, knowledge, soul, and power) stripped from them to level the playing field just a bit.

Q: Can I still do anything?
A: Yes. You can still do anything.

Q: Will we have to fight other characters?
A: Quite possibly.

Q: Will our characters die a true death in the arena?
A: No. They will not perma-die. Your characters will be safe, always. And they will get their reward once they 'die'.

Q: Can I make a million and a half characters and put them all in here to maximize my chances?
A: no. Once character per person.

Q: May my character spectate?
A: Sure! Your character may spectate and see the competitors compete and even comment on it if you don't want to be in the Games.

ROSTER:
Let me know if you want to be in the event.
Cheshire Cat (@Lish )
Mikah (@NesTheMess )
Sol (@OmegaRper42 )
Simuto (@Wolfy Dalfyry )
Kit (@RussianRxulette )
Amaimon/Evan Fletcher (@GigaBit200 )
Fredrick Feller (@Chaos Sphere )
Sam Character (@Mistress of Anarchy )
------------------------------

I'm not going to start until we have, like, at least eight players.

Last edited:
Hmm... Since the RP Frederick Feller was in is no longer active, I guess I could now have him participate in this event.

Back