Demon's Broken Promise The Gathering & Lounge

happydeath

I will ping everyone here soon to gather every single person into the roleplay.

Once here, this is considered the OOC page for all sorts of chatter, questions, planning and any other sorts of fun stuff.

Please be kind to one another here. No drama should occur here whatsoever nor will it be tolerated.​

Tired and hangry XD and it's only 5am here

And you?

Aw, can you not sleep or something?

I'm good, thanks. Trying out a Dragon-Born style character MALE (woah revolutionary) sooo~

But my school just changed to 100% digital on Monday, which makes me sad~

Aw, can you not sleep or something?

I'm good, thanks. Trying out a Dragon-Born style character MALE (woah revolutionary) sooo~

But my school just changed to 100% digital on Monday, which makes me sad~
Sleep is for the weak! Am actually working right now, dear.... so.... nope, can't actually rest

I am now curious. Why the change of specie? Inspired by something? XD

Oh? Then you dun have to worry about you having your phone/laptop/computer stuck in your face XD... nah, I still prefer the traditional way of just sticking in the classroom.... now I am once again curious, isn't your classes start on August? Or september?

Last edited:
Sleep is for the weak! Am actually working right now, dear.... so.... nope, can't actually rest

I am now curious. Why the change of specie? Inspired by something? XD

Oh? Then you dun have to worry about you having your phone/laptop/computer stuck in your face XD... nah, I still prefer the traditional way of just sticking in the classroom.... now I am once again curious, isn't your classes start on August? Or september?

Oh it is? I am very weak then.

I dunno, I have always wanted to try a Dragon-Born type character so I did. Plus, I didn't want to go through the whole Long-lost sister reunion thing again.

I prefer that way too, but~

Yeah, they start in the middle of August.

I am on Vacation! :D Couldn’t be better hun~

Thanks for asking~

Oh have fun on vacation Abroxis!

No problem~

(Hey squiggles are my thing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jk u have my cordial permission to use them~)

Oh it is? I am very weak then.

I dunno, I have always wanted to try a Dragon-Born type character so I did. Plus, I didn't want to go through the whole Long-lost sister reunion thing again.

I prefer that way too, but~

Yeah, they start in the middle of August.

Oh have fun on vacation Abroxis!

No problem~

(Hey squiggles are my thing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jk u have my cordial permission to use them~)
Whoa? Do I now?~~~~~~~~

Thanks thanks hun :^XD ~~~~~

Cool! Thank you @happydeath !

And @Lish Hi! I’m okay. Working on getting back home to America (I was working in China but my company got shut down so now I’m trying to go back home).

I hope that everything works out with your classes. It’s very hard teaching online because the platform really limits engagement. But I do hope you’re able to learn and get super creative teachers!

@Lish

Ooh, now you can't be late for classes. XD
If I am the online instructor and someone came in late, I would accept them if their excuse were creative XD the one I want to here is "Sorry, prof. I got caught in traffic coming to class"

@Abroxis Thank you and I’ll try my best (nothing’s ever a guarantee!

@Vague o3 Yes, and no. Some countries are closed and I already had my ticket canceled once, so international flight is more like a revolving door than just purely an open door.

And Also @Lish , that traffic excuse can actually work. Just get in your car, freeze randomly, and then click off. You can claim bad connection in traffic. All a teacher can do is tell you to be in a better place next time.

@GreenPhoenix3
Oh, okay China? Good luck~

And thank you so much!!!

@Vague o3 as well as GP3, I'm too young to drive a car XD and I'm not the kind of person to want to be late for class, my parents aren't either, they would come up and drag me downstairs~

Last edited:
Back