Demon's Broken Promise The Gathering & Lounge

It— well— hah xD thanks~ I like Shula too! Airen gonna invite her for a cup of coffee or a round of cards ;)
Hey, Shula loves a challenge (even when she knows she's going to lose because let's face it Airen will kick her butt)!

But of course, Avaddon would have to be there.....

(Also, I apologize for spelling Airen's name wrong.)

Hey, Shula loves a challenge (even when she knows she's going to lose because let's face it Airen will kick her butt)!

But of course, Avaddon would have to be there.....

(Also, I apologize for spelling Airen's name wrong.)
Pfft, didn’t even notice.

And chu wanna spar against her? I mean, a normal little shit-chat could work too but Airen is always up for it :>

:0 Airen loves to train, too! Maybe she can train with Shula XD

Shula will train too, but she doesn't mind losing a sparring match. It's good practice and Shula would rather lose than know someone went easy on her. The big question is, does Airen mind being pranked on afterward (or maybe a mention of her lack of eyeliner or a pen near her combusting)?

Shula will train too, but she doesn't mind losing a sparring match. It's good practice and Shula would rather lose than know someone went easy on her. The big question is, does Airen mind being pranked on afterward (or maybe a mention of her lack of eyeliner or a pen near her combusting)?
Honey, of course! XD she won’t blow Shula up for that. It’s completely fine~

Ooohhhh, Yew is joining whatever mischievous things they are doing XD

@Sanity43217 If you want me to change anything I said about Vokrec please let me know. And @happydeath about the human that ran into Avaddon, I assumed he worked for the Quarantine zone. I apologize for not asking beforehand! I can change anything if it hinders you guys!

Back