Demon's Broken Promise The Gathering & Lounge

While I am enjoying this enthusiasm, it’s not really how soul forging works. Especially with Demon Souls. Here is a little lore for everyone.
Human Souls are ideal for Soul Forging. The sub-century lifespan leaves them relative malleable. The thousands of years of a demon’s life span sets it in its way. As such, requiring much more force and risk to mould. Given that the energy difference between Human and Demon Souls is negligible (Consider 1 infinity is the same as 2 infinities), the practice of using Demon Souls fell out of practice.
Souls (of sentient creatures at least) have a near infinite energy potential, but most forging techniques lose a lot of that energy, like heat coming of a chemical reaction. There are legends of a perfect forging technique that conserves all the energy, but it has never been seen and likely never will.

@happydeath and @Sanity43217 could I make Shula’s forgotten back story (years 0000-1100) be that she was a test tube fire demon? So she was raised and experimented on in a lab in the neutral zone, before it was destroyed by the beast. Her donors were Zahra Nur and General Hikmah. Zahra died by sickness before Shula was ready. So she was left in the lab. She and others were created through some type of mix of magic and science.

@GreenPhoenix3
So there is a couple of problems there in your idea for what you want to do. While I am going to be oki with the idea of being a test tube kind of baby, you can do that all you want...however, I am curious as to what you meant on a few matters.

- What do you mean by Neutral Zone, before it was destroyed by the beast?
You mean before it was destroyed and than rebuilt? Or did you mean the Quarantine Zone?

- What did you mean by 'died by sickness'? Did you mean the feral virus or just some kind of just random illness that couldn't get them cured in time?
If you meant the feral virus...that does not fully kill the host as stated in the lore, it changes them into what they are now.

- There shouldn't be too many created test tube babies, if you want your character to be one. That's fine with me but you should be an exception, not have a whole number of them.

- What do you mean by Neutral Zone, before it was destroyed by the beast?
You mean before it was destroyed and than rebuilt? Or did you mean the Quarantine Zone?

Well I didn’t think it could be in the Quarantine Zone. But the experiment was illegal/or the funds were cut, and it could not be rebuilt after the whole beast fiasco.

What did you mean by 'died by sickness'? Did you mean the feral virus or just some kind of just random illness that couldn't get them cured in time?
Random illness, or pneumonia (where she drowned from the flem in her lungs).

There shouldn't be too many created test tube babies, if you want your character to be one. That's fine with me but you should be an exception, not have a whole number of them.
So I figured there would be failed attempts (like 3 or 4) that either died out or had to be put out because their fire was uncontrollable. Shula was the only one to survive and have control.

Depending how much activity the roleplay gets over the weekend, I may bring back the leader of the Ash Wolves. If it doesn't get much activity..then i will continue to wait to bring him back.

I apologize for my absence. I just started school and I was having a creative block. I'm now back to try and ease myself back into things. again sorry for disappearing.

Back