Status
Not open for further replies.
The ice held for a few moments before the cage completely shattered, letting Kratos free. Will lit her hands ablaze with flames, but she made no other movments. To her, it seemed as if Kratos had a hard time accepting the truth of what he did. Did he really think running away and starting a new life would just erase his old one?

"Your friend is right. I don't know what caused you to turn against the Gods, but they aren't what you think they are."
Kratos had about enough of this. He placed his weapons away and started to punch a tree lose before lifting it up and swinged the tree at Will. This would be harder to block than a sword.
Back in the home, Atreus kept trying to open the door, even trying to use Nordic runes to open the door.

Will closed her eyes and let the tree strike her. Instead of being knocked away by the force of the blow, the tree shattered and exploded into splinters as soon as it touched her body.

Will's eyes shot open and she fired a bolt of Quintessence at Kratos, hoping that one sho tshould put him down long enough for him to see reason. Atreus would still have no luck, as the runes seemed to not interact with the magic Will had set upon the door.

"Please, Kratos. Just submit. It doesn't have to be this way."

@Donder172

Will closed her eyes and let the tree strike her. Instead of being knocked away by the force of the blow, the tree shattered and exploded into splinters as soon as it touched her body.

Will's eyes shot open and she fired a bolt of Quintessence at Kratos, hoping that one sho tshould put him down long enough for him to see reason. Atreus would still have no luck, as the runes seemed to not interact with the magic Will had set upon the door.

"Please, Kratos. Just submit. It doesn't have to be this way."

@Donder172
So far, no attacks worked. As the bolt came towards him, he uses the Guardian Shield to protect himself from the attack. "Leave, this is not for you to know." Kratos said towards Will as he assessed his situation. She was not like any other person he fought before. Her powers were different than he had fought. He had to admit, her powers started to get on his nerves. Unlike Baldur, who seemingly couldn't die at first, Will could use her abilities to stop any attack as far as he saw. At least what she faced.

So far, no attacks worked. As the bolt came towards him, he uses the Guardian Shield to protect himself from the attack. "Leave, this is not for you to know." Kratos said towards Will as he assessed his situation. She was not like any other person he fought before. Her powers were different than he had fought. He had to admit, her powers started to get on his nerves. Unlike Baldur, who seemingly couldn't die at first, Will could use her abilities to stop any attack as far as he saw. At least what she faced.

"I can't leave. I won't let you hurt anymore innocent people. Or use your powers to kill Gods! What gives you the right to use your powers so carelessley!?"

Will narrowed her eyes, reading Kratos energy. He was pissed, no doubt. But something lay below the surface, something she couldn't understand. Kratos held a deep regret and pain for what he did. Was this his true feelings? Was she making a mistake? conflict began to enter the Guardian's mind. Something didn't make sense.

If Kratos was this bloodthirsty kiling machine, why wasn't he out and causing mayhem? Why did he have a son and a house in the middle of the forest?

Will paused, stepping back to assess her situation.

"I don't understand...."

"I can't leave. I won't let you hurt anymore innocent people. Or use your powers to kill Gods! What gives you the right to use your powers so carelessley!?"

Will narrowed her eyes, reading Kratos energy. He was pissed, no doubt. But something lay below the surface, something she couldn't understand. Kratos held a deep regret and pain for what he did. Was this his true feelings? Was she making a mistake? conflict began to enter the Guardian's mind. Something didn't make sense.

If Kratos was this bloodthirsty kiling machine, why wasn't he out and causing mayhem? Why did he have a son and a house in the middle of the forest?

Will paused, stepping back to assess her situation.

"I don't understand...."
Will could reead something else from Kratos' energy. Something slowly building it, rage. Yet he was doing what he could to contain it. He was trying not to kill her, because she wasn't doing much back. His stance took a more defensive one. Yet, she could also feel one other thing from Kratos, depression. However, he didn't speak a word. He noticed her confusion, she was misguided.
"It seems Kakandra told you the wrong things, lass." Mimir said to Will.

Will could reead something else from Kratos' energy. Something slowly building it, rage. Yet he was doing what he could to contain it. He was trying not to kill her, because she wasn't doing much back. His stance took a more defensive one. Yet, she could also feel one other thing from Kratos, depression. However, he didn't speak a word. He noticed her confusion, she was misguided.
"It seems Kakandra told you the wrong things, lass." Mimir said to Will.

Will stiffened, looking at the head on Kratos' belt. She could feel his rage rising, and while she was capable of dealing with his outburst she wouldn't start a fight she could avoid.

"No.... The Oracle wouldn't lie to me. He's a good man. Why would he send me all the way out here for a lie? What are you hiding!?"

Will couldn't deny Kratos' feelings of depression. Why was he depressed? Maybe The Oracle didn't tell her everything. He had a reputation for being cryptic, but The Guardians could always count on him to tell the truth when matters like this rose up. He wouldn't call upon her powers for the sake of a cruel joke, right?

"What do you know about me? How do you know?"

Will stiffened, looking at the head on Kratos' belt. She could feel his rage rising, and while she was capable of dealing with his outburst she wouldn't start a fight she could avoid.

"No.... The Oracle wouldn't lie to me. He's a good man. Why would he send me all the way out here for a lie? What are you hiding!?"

Will couldn't deny Kratos' feelings of depression. Why was he depressed? Maybe The Oracle didn't tell her everything. He had a reputation for being cryptic, but The Guardians could always count on him to tell the truth when matters like this rose up. He wouldn't call upon her powers for the sake of a cruel joke, right?

"What do you know about me? How do you know?"
"He probably didn't tell you the whole story, Will." Mimir said "I am the smartest man alive. I know all corners of these lands, every story told. Every person who have walked here. That and you told most of it yourself."

"He probably didn't tell you the whole story, Will." Mimir said "I am the smartest man alive. I know all corners of these lands, every story told. Every person who have walked here. That and you told most of it yourself."

"Then what IS the whole story? I need to know!"

Will began to glow pink, before she shifted in a flash of light and shrunk back down to her normal form, lacking wings and the ornate outfit she once wore.

Instead, she wore sneakers with blue jeans and a red tank top with a pink jacket to cover her from the cold.

"Then what IS the whole story? I need to know!"

Will began to glow pink, before she shifted in a flash of light and shrunk back down to her normal form, lacking wings and the ornate outfit she once wore.

Instead, she wore sneakers with blue jeans and a red tank top with a pink jacket to cover her from the cold.
"Listen, lass. This doesn't sound much like the Oracle. They would more than likely know what happened since the death of the Greek Pantheon. You were tricked by someone." Mimir said to Will "And you're not likely going to get it from him."
"There is nothing you 'need' to know." Kratos said, still unwilling to tell his story.

"Listen, lass. This doesn't sound much like the Oracle. They would more than likely know what happened since the death of the Greek Pantheon. You were tricked by someone." Mimir said to Will "And you're not likely going to get it from him."
"There is nothing you 'need' to know." Kratos said, still unwilling to tell his story.

Will walked over, holding out the Heart of Kandrakar. An image of The Oracle appeared in front of Will and Kratos, and he spoke to them both. Unlike last time, his voice had a sinister edge to it, which made Will a bit uneasy.

images

"Kratos..... I finally see you in person. The Council of Kandrakar is well aware of your grevious injustices againt humanity."

Will walked over, holding out the Heart of Kandrakar. An image of The Oracle appeared in front of Will and Kratos, and he spoke to them both. Unlike last time, his voice had a sinister edge to it, which made Will a bit uneasy.

images

"Kratos..... I finally see you in person. The Council of Kandrakar is well aware of your grevious injustices againt humanity."
The voice of the Oracle brought Kratos somewhat on his guard. "My past is none of your concerns." Kratos said cautiously towards the Oracle.
However, Mimir didn't seem to buy it as Kratos brought the head to view of the projection.

The voice of the Oracle brought Kratos somewhat on his guard. "My past is none of your concerns." Kratos said cautiously towards the Oracle.
However, Mimir didn't seem to buy it as Kratos brought the head to view of the projection.

Himerish growled and shook his head.

"Keeper. This man is a blight to the Multiverse. Kil him at once so we may have peace."

"But I thought you wanted me to bring him in for judgment?" Will asked.

"No! Do it now! Or, I wil take the Heart away and find a new Keeper!"

The apparition vanished in a flash, leaving a very confused Will. The Oracle was acting very strange. He was normally calm and composed. Did he really hate Kratos all that much?

"Okay, now something's definetly going on here...."

Himerish growled and shook his head.

"Keeper. This man is a blight to the Multiverse. Kil him at once so we may have peace."

"But I thought you wanted me to bring him in for judgment?" Will asked.

"No! Do it now! Or, I wil take the Heart away and find a new Keeper!"

The apparition vanished in a flash, leaving a very confused Will. The Oracle was acting very strange. He was normally calm and composed. Did he really hate Kratos all that much?

"Okay, now something's definetly going on here...."
"What is the multiverse?" Kratos asked sternly towards Will.
"That was certainly not the Oracle." Mimir said as he looks with his eyes towards Will "My advice, don't trust him."

"What is the multiverse?" Kratos asked sternly towards Will.
"That was certainly not the Oracle." Mimir said as he looks with his eyes towards Will "My advice, don't trust him."

Will took out the heart oncemore, showing Kratos and Mimir the source of her powers.

"The Multiverse is a vast network of connected universes. Think if it like different levels of the same tower. In my universe, you don't exist, but the other Gods did. Here, I don't exist, and the Gods have all been killed. However, there exists a group of watchers, defenders of the Multiverse. These protectors are known as The Guardians of The Veil. I am their leader."

Will took out the heart oncemore, showing Kratos and Mimir the source of her powers.

"The Multiverse is a vast network of connected universes. Think if it like different levels of the same tower. In my universe, you don't exist, but the other Gods did. Here, I don't exist, and the Gods have all been killed. However, there exists a group of watchers, defenders of the Multiverse. These protectors are known as The Guardians of The Veil. I am their leader."
"And your Gods sent you here to get me. Or so it seems." Kratos said "Don't trust Gods." He added after. It was not much what he said, but it did give a slight glimpse on his opinion of Gods.

"And your Gods sent you here to get me. Or so it seems." Kratos said "Don't trust Gods." He added after. It was not much what he said, but it did give a slight glimpse on his opinion of Gods.

"They haven't let me down so far. Although, I can sense you have a history with them. i want to help you, Kratos. Your actions have been watched very closely. They were felt throughout the universe. Gods don't just die and fade away. But I know you had reasons. You had to. No sane person would do such horrible actions."

Will walked up to Kratos, her eyes looking into his, searching for any foothold, any opening she could find. Perhaps she sounded like a naive child to him, but she wanted answers, and she didn't want to force them out of Kratos.

"Please. I believe there's good in everyone. You can't be the monster everyone said you were. Can you?"

"They haven't let me down so far. Although, I can sense you have a history with them. i want to help you, Kratos. Your actions have been watched very closely. They were felt throughout the universe. Gods don't just die and fade away. But I know you had reasons. You had to. No sane person would do such horrible actions."

Will walked up to Kratos, her eyes looking into his, searching for any foothold, any opening she could find. Perhaps she sounded like a naive child to him, but she wanted answers, and she didn't want to force them out of Kratos.

"Please. I believe there's good in everyone. You can't be the monster everyone said you were. Can you?"
Kratos was aware his actions were watched, but not by the people Will was reffering to. "It's not something for you to know. My reasons are my own." Kratos said, but he did notice the girl wasn't going to just let it stay with a no.

Kratos was aware his actions were watched, but not by the people Will was reffering to. "It's not something for you to know. My reasons are my own." Kratos said, but he did notice the girl wasn't going to just let it stay with a no.

"Kratos... Please. Let me help you. Maybe I can get you a shorter sentence. Nobody has to die today..."

Will sighed and folded her arms under her chest. She didn't want to hurt kratos. She felt something other than malice in his heart. Did The Council lie to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back