Status
Not open for further replies.

Donder172

Midgard
Kratos and Atreus returned form their hunt for food. It's been several years since their big adventure. Bringing the deer to their home to prepare the meat of it. The hunt was besides tracking down animals and killing a deer, nothing eventful happened. It was around late evening in Midgard. The sky was quite clear with subzero temperatures.
Over the years, Atreus was taught quite a few skills in order to survive. Including in this list was to prepare his own food. As Atreus prepared food for the two, Kratos started to make necessarry repairs on the house. The damage of Kratos' fight with Baldur took its toll on the house and the surrounding area. Luckily, after years of growth, vegitation covered most of the spots. For now, everything seemed to quiet and peaceful. But it would be only a matter of time before the Gods come for them.
@Hahli Nuva

Beyond the mortal realms, a magical kingdom ruled over all dimensions. The overseer of this fortress, Himerish, was tasked with enforcing order and peace. Kandrakar has done so for millenia, using special chosen warriors called Guardians to wield the power of the elements and battle evil wherever it may go.

latest

The leader of the Guardians was the most powerful, and had access to the fabled Heart of Kandrakar, a magical pendant that granted the other Guardians their powers and was used to seal holes in dimensions. Wilhelmina Vandom, a 14 year old girl, was chosen as the second Keeper of The heart, and formed a group named W.I.T.C.H. to battle an evil prince and save Meridian, a world beyond Earth. Since then, the second team of Guardians have traveled dimensions, battling evil in all its forms. Will had proven to be a capable leader and warrior, using her vast cosmic powers to ensure peace.

w_i_t_c_h___the_heart_of_kandrakar_by_hinataelyontoph-d94p36h.png

It had been four years since she had become The Keeper. Currently, Will had been summoned to Kandrakar, to fulfill a most dire quest. Himerish requested Will come alone, to her confusion. Will had been training in secret for years, honing and mastering her skills with Quintessence, the fifth element and the energies that made up the cosmos. As Will entered the castle lobby from her portal, she smiled respectfully at Himerish, who was happy to see his Keeper in good health.

"Welcome, Keeper. I have a very important request for you today."

"Always happy to serve, Oracle. What's the problem?"

Will watched as HImerish pointed to the mirror ahead, revealing an image of a man in white battling what apeared to be Zeus himself? Will had never seen this man before, but the collective gasps from the Council of Kandrakar made Will feel a bit uneasy.

wallpaper2you_468368.jpg

"This man is known as Kratos. The Greek God of War. He has destroyed Mount Olympus in his realm, and murdered all of the gods from the Greek Pantheon. His story is a tragic tale of vengeance and torment. After Ares killed his family, he swore to kill him and take revenge. Eventually, his hatred consumed him, and he ended up fighting and killing Zeus as well."

Will narrowed her eyes at the image of Kratos. She could see his rage as he battled Zeus, and finally killed him. The imagery was bloody and brutal, and some council members looked away in disgust.

"So what about him? Is he killing innocents now?"

"No. But i have lost track of him since his battle with Zeus. I want you to travel to his realm and bring him in for judgment. I fear if left unchecked, he will continue to kill more and more Gods. Who knows when his bloodlust wil be sated?"

Will sighed and folded her arms under her chest. She didn't know the whole story. Was there something more? There had to be.

"Okay. I'll go. He looks like a fearsome opponent."

"Kratos is very dangerous, Will. Do not let your guard down around him."

Himerish opened a portal to Kratos' homeworld. Will could feel the cold and snow eminating from beyond. As she stepped through the glowing enery, she couldn't help but feel something was missing.....

@Donder172

Beyond the mortal realms, a magical kingdom ruled over all dimensions. The overseer of this fortress, Himerish, was tasked with enforcing order and peace. Kandrakar has done so for millenia, using special chosen warriors called Guardians to wield the power of the elements and battle evil wherever it may go.

latest

The leader of the Guardians was the most powerful, and had access to the fabled Heart of Kandrakar, a magical pendant that granted the other Guardians their powers and was used to seal holes in dimensions. Wilhelmina Vandom, a 14 year old girl, was chosen as the second Keeper of The heart, and formed a group named W.I.T.C.H. to battle an evil prince and save Meridian, a world beyond Earth. Since then, the second team of Guardians have traveled dimensions, battling evil in all its forms. Will had proven to be a capable leader and warrior, using her vast cosmic powers to ensure peace.

w_i_t_c_h___the_heart_of_kandrakar_by_hinataelyontoph-d94p36h.png

It had been four years since she had become The Keeper. Currently, Will had been summoned to Kandrakar, to fulfill a most dire quest. Himerish requested Will come alone, to her confusion. Will had been training in secret for years, honing and mastering her skills with Quintessence, the fifth element and the energies that made up the cosmos. As Will entered the castle lobby from her portal, she smiled respectfully at Himerish, who was happy to see his Keeper in good health.

"Welcome, Keeper. I have a very important request for you today."

"Always happy to serve, Oracle. What's the problem?"

Will watched as HImerish pointed to the mirror ahead, revealing an image of a man in white battling what apeared to be Zeus himself? Will had never seen this man before, but the collective gasps from the Council of Kandrakar made Will feel a bit uneasy.

wallpaper2you_468368.jpg

"This man is known as Kratos. The Greek God of War. He has destroyed Mount Olympus in his realm, and murdered all of the gods from the Greek Pantheon. His story is a tragic tale of vengeance and torment. After Ares killed his family, he swore to kill him and take revenge. Eventually, his hatred consumed him, and he ended up fighting and killing Zeus as well."

Will narrowed her eyes at the image of Kratos. She could see his rage as he battled Zeus, and finally killed him. The imagery was bloody and brutal, and some council members looked away in disgust.

"So what about him? Is he killing innocents now?"

"No. But i have lost track of him since his battle with Zeus. I want you to travel to his realm and bring him in for judgment. I fear if left unchecked, he will continue to kill more and more Gods. Who knows when his bloodlust wil be sated?"

Will sighed and folded her arms under her chest. She didn't know the whole story. Was there something more? There had to be.

"Okay. I'll go. He looks like a fearsome opponent."

"Kratos is very dangerous, Will. Do not let your guard down around him."

Himerish opened a portal to Kratos' homeworld. Will could feel the cold and snow eminating from beyond. As she stepped through the glowing enery, she couldn't help but feel something was missing.....

@Donder172

In the surrounding area, there was signs that there was at least someone here not too long ago. Several trees seemed to have been cutted and in the distance seemed to be smoke of a fire. Though it's not enough to come to the conclussion that the fire was big. Perhaps someone lived there? Will could also see a several boulders with vegitation around it. However, the boulders did not seem like it was supposed to be there. They seem to have broken into pieces a long time ago.

Will narrowed her eyes, scanning the area for life energy. She could feel the animals and birds in the area, but two auras stood out to her, and she was drawn to the flames. The Keeper walked down the path, an aura of Quintessence up to shield her from any suprise attacks.

"Hello? is anyone here?"

@Donder172

Will narrowed her eyes, scanning the area for life energy. She could feel the animals and birds in the area, but two auras stood out to her, and she was drawn to the flames. The Keeper walked down the path, an aura of Quintessence up to shield her from any suprise attacks.

"Hello? is anyone here?"

@Donder172
Will saw a somewhat young boy preparing meat from a deer and what seems to be Kratos on the roof of a wooden home. Yet, he looked a bit different from what the mirror showed. The boy noticed the woman first and seems to call out to Kratos, who looked up towards Will. Kratos went off the roof and approached Will. Something told Kratos that there was something not right. "What do you want?" Kratos asked the girl. It was uncommon for someone to come here. Even rare as barely no one knew where Kratos lived.
@Hahli Nuva

Will saw a somewhat young boy preparing meat from a deer and what seems to be Kratos on the roof of a wooden home. Yet, he looked a bit different from what the mirror showed. The boy noticed the woman first and seems to call out to Kratos, who looked up towards Will. Kratos went off the roof and approached Will. Something told Kratos that there was something not right. "What do you want?" Kratos asked the girl. It was uncommon for someone to come here. Even rare as barely no one knew where Kratos lived.
@Hahli Nuva

Will stood still for a moment, scanning Kratos and looking over his body. The image shown in the mirror had to be outdated, because the man looked nothing like the bloodthirsty beast she saw.

"My name is Will Vandom. I am a Guardian of Kandrakar."

Will's eyes shifted to the boy. Was this his son? Will didn't know he had a son.

"I have been told what you did to the Greek Pantheon. I was ordered to bring you in for judgment."

Will stood still for a moment, scanning Kratos and looking over his body. The image shown in the mirror had to be outdated, because the man looked nothing like the bloodthirsty beast she saw.

"My name is Will Vandom. I am a Guardian of Kandrakar."

Will's eyes shifted to the boy. Was this his son? Will didn't know he had a son.

"I have been told what you did to the Greek Pantheon. I was ordered to bring you in for judgment."
The young boy joined Kratos' side, though behind him. On the back of Kratos' belt seemed to be a head. Yet it still had the aura a living person. "That is none of your business. Leave my home." Kratos said. While he didn't seem to be hostile yet, he was not happy with Will's presence and what she just said.
"Psst... Kratos, you might want to be careful with this one." the head said.
"Not now, head." Kratos said back to the head.

The young boy joined Kratos' side, though behind him. On the back of Kratos' belt seemed to be a head. Yet it still had the aura a living person. "That is none of your business. Leave my home." Kratos said. While he didn't seem to be hostile yet, he was not happy with Will's presence and what she just said.
"Psst... Kratos, you might want to be careful with this one." the head said.
"Not now, head." Kratos said back to the head.

"I am sorry, Kratos. But you know I can't do that."

Will's voice took on a sharper tone. She looked at theboy next to him. Kratos had probably tried to start a new life, and leave his old demons behind. Will knew what that was like all too well, but she hadn't murdered an entire pantheon of Gods either.

"Why, Kratos? Why did you do it?"

"I am sorry, Kratos. But you know I can't do that."

Will's voice took on a sharper tone. She looked at theboy next to him. Kratos had probably tried to start a new life, and leave his old demons behind. Will knew what that was like all too well, but she hadn't murdered an entire pantheon of Gods either.

"Why, Kratos? Why did you do it?"
"The Guardian of Kandrakar, I guess the man sent you here for Kratos. I have to disappoint you, girl. You're not going to get much out of him." the head said to Kratos' disappointment.
The boy seemed to be on his guard, almost as if ready to fight her. "I have nothing to tell you. Leave my home, now." Kratos said, he wasn't going to talk willingly.

"That head talks? Who are you?" Will asked.

She had not noticed the head before, but she looked closer and, true to form, a head was attatched to Kratos' belt.
The Keeper let some bolts of Quintessence travel down her fingertips, showing Kratos that she too had powers.

"I advise your son to stand down. Attacking me is the last thing he wants to do."

@Donder172

"That head talks? Who are you?" Will asked.

She had not noticed the head before, but she looked closer and, true to form, a head was attatched to Kratos' belt.
The Keeper let some bolts of Quintessence travel down her fingertips, showing Kratos that she too had powers.

"I advise your son to stand down. Attacking me is the last thing he wants to do."

@Donder172
"The name's Mimir, smartest man alive." The head said
Kratos looks towards the boy "Boy, stand down." Kratos said to the boy and he did that.
"I'm not going to ask again. Leave. My. Home." Kratos said once again, but it seems he had just enough of Will. He also didn't seem to be intimidated by Will's powers. "You will not get what you came for. And this is not a fight you want."
@Hahli Nuva

"The name's Mimir, smartest man alive." The head said
Kratos looks towards the boy "Boy, stand down." Kratos said to the boy and he did that.
"I'm not going to ask again. Leave. My. Home." Kratos said once again, but it seems he had just enough of Will. He also didn't seem to be intimidated by Will's powers. "You will not get what you came for. And this is not a fight you want."
@Hahli Nuva

"It seems words will not move you. A shame."

Will suddenly flicked her wrist, and large spiked vines erupted from the ground beneath Kratos' feet. The vines would then try to wrap themselves around the man, holding him in place.

"Ghost of Sparta. I hereby place you under arrest by the Council of Kandrakar. You have been charged with the murder of the entire Greek Pantheon and will face judgment from The Oracle!"

"It seems words will not move you. A shame."

Will suddenly flicked her wrist, and large spiked vines erupted from the ground beneath Kratos' feet. The vines would then try to wrap themselves around the man, holding him in place.

"Ghost of Sparta. I hereby place you under arrest by the Council of Kandrakar. You have been charged with the murder of the entire Greek Pantheon and will face judgment from The Oracle!"
Kratos was taken by surprise, but it was short lived as the man quickly grabbed his Blades of Chaos and used the blades to slice through the vines. The blades burning the vines when making contact.
The boy quickly runs to the home to grab his bow and arrows. If he succeeds to, he runs back to open fire on Will.

Kratos was taken by surprise, but it was short lived as the man quickly grabbed his Blades of Chaos and used the blades to slice through the vines. The blades burning the vines when making contact.
The boy quickly runs to the home to grab his bow and arrows. If he succeeds to, he runs back to open fire on Will.

Will waited until the boy entered the house to shut the door behind him and lock it with Quintessence.

She didn't want Kratos' son to get hurt. She just needed to subdue Kratos. She noted the man's magic swords, feeling the immense power behind them, but she was no stranger to magic herself. Summoning twin energy swords, she twirled them around in her hands and aimed one at Kratos.

"I am well aware of your power, Kratos. There's no need to drag this out and bring destruction on your home. Just please, come quietly!"

Will waited until the boy entered the house to shut the door behind him and lock it with Quintessence.

She didn't want Kratos' son to get hurt. She just needed to subdue Kratos. She noted the man's magic swords, feeling the immense power behind them, but she was no stranger to magic herself. Summoning twin energy swords, she twirled them around in her hands and aimed one at Kratos.

"I am well aware of your power, Kratos. There's no need to drag this out and bring destruction on your home. Just please, come quietly!"
Kratos used his own to block the sword, followed by swinging both towards Will several times. They were held by chains. The attacks were fast and strong. Suggesting Kratos didn't lose much of his fighting, yet his attacks seemed more controlled than those seen through the mirror. As if he was trying to hold back. "Be careful with her, she has the powers of a God." Mimir said to Kratos. Which Kratos didn't seem to like at all.

Inside the house, the boy tries to desparately open the door with no success. Even trying to shot arrows at it.

Kratos used his own to block the sword, followed by swinging both towards Will several times. They were held by chains. The attacks were fast and strong. Suggesting Kratos didn't lose much of his fighting, yet his attacks seemed more controlled than those seen through the mirror. As if he was trying to hold back. "Be careful with her, she has the powers of a God." Mimir said to Kratos. Which Kratos didn't seem to like at all.

Inside the house, the boy tries to desparately open the door with no success. Even trying to shot arrows at it.

"I am no God. I am something beyond that."

Will easily blocked each and every strike Kratos sent out, his metal blades sparking with blue light each time their weapons clashed.

The boy would find no purchase. His arrows hit their mark, but the door didn't come down.

"I am no God. I am something beyond that."

Will easily blocked each and every strike Kratos sent out, his metal blades sparking with blue light each time their weapons clashed.
After several unsucessful strikes, Kratos stops using his Swords of Chaos and switched them with his Leviathan and threw it at her. There was quite some force behind the throw.
"I didn't say you were one, lass. I said you have the powers of one." Mimir corrected her.

After several unsucessful strikes, Kratos stops using his Swords of Chaos and switched them with his Leviathan and threw it at her. There was quite some force behind the throw.
"I didn't say you were one, lass. I said you have the powers of one." Mimir corrected her.

Will dissipated her blades and smacked the axe away with a wave of her hand. The axe changed trajectory and embedded itself into a nearby tree. The Keeper decided to switch tactics up as well and slammed her palm into the ground, creating a cage of magic ice that surrounded Kratos.

"All those Gods and people you killed...How could you be so heartless!?"

Will dissipated her blades and smacked the axe away with a wave of her hand. The axe changed trajectory and embedded itself into a nearby tree. The Keeper decided to switch tactics up as well and slammed her palm into the ground, creating a cage of magic ice that surrounded Kratos.

"All those Gods and people you killed...How could you be so heartless!?"
"There is much you don't know about me." Kratos said as he recalled his axe to him, which it did despite it being embedded into the tree. He still didn't seem to want to talk, yet still held back.
"Perhaps it is time to talk, brother. This is not like the Gods." Mimir said to Kratos quietly as Kratos switched his Leviathan for the Blades of Chaos again. Trying to get with their fire through the ice.

"There is much you don't know about me." Kratos said as he recalled his axe to him, which it did despite it being embedded into the tree. He still didn't seem to want to talk, yet still held back.
"Perhaps it is time to talk, brother. This is not like the Gods." Mimir said to Kratos quietly as Kratos switched his Leviathan for the Blades of Chaos again. Trying to get with their fire through the ice.

The ice held for a few moments before the cage completely shattered, letting Kratos free. Will lit her hands ablaze with flames, but she made no other movments. To her, it seemed as if Kratos had a hard time accepting the truth of what he did. Did he really think running away and starting a new life would just erase his old one?

"Your friend is right. I don't know what caused you to turn against the Gods, but they aren't what you think they are."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back