The Goddess and Werewolf (mature themes)

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
ebae7b902ca5c0b4cf19fa5e67abe806.jpg

Exiled. Of all things, they said she was exiled. She didn't do anything to upset the gods or her mother. They banished her to Earth rather than locking her up on Asgard and she didn't like that. The humans were annoying but this was coming from a girl that's half human. Skadi tried to defend her in front of Odin but the king of gods wasn't having it. She was to be exiled for a decade for something Loki did.

"You old fool." Iris muttered under her breath as she looked around the area she was dropped off at. It reminded her of her home in England. A quiet little town but something felt off to her. It wasn't the freezing temperatures or the snow falling in the dark. There was something different within this town. She hummed as she stared down at the town from her place in the forest line. There was a different aura within the area, something almost... Animal like. Her blue eyes drifted to the forest behind her and she narrowed them. Something was there but she wasn't sure what it was.

Reaching down, she pulled her dagger out of the side of her boot and held it in her right hand. "Whoever you are, you best come out before you get killed." She could easily freeze someone to death with the powers she had but she wasn't sure what she was being faced with. It could be anything. A bear, a wolf, a raccoon... Anything. "Unless you're too scared to come out. If that's so, you're a coward."

Shunned. Once again he found himself in the same position. Walking down the empty hall ways of the schools. The teacher said what he did was "wrong" but who comes up with these guidelines of right and wrong? The after school clubs could sometimes be really annoying, Even if he enjoyed drawing art with his friends. He felt scammed out of time with his friends because of an incident.

He walked down the halls as he felt something wet touch his lip. Shocked, he quickly wiped his lip on his white T-shirt. It was a red liquid that tasted of iron - blood.

"Aw, sh-" He saw a teach pass by him
"-Not my white t-shirt. Ugh I gotta stop talking to myself" He commented.

He could feel the dry blood on his nose. When he entered the cafeteria he went to the water fountain. He used the water to do a clean up, it was option, but his favorite option was to look nice. His fingers slid across his face cleaning on anything stiff he could feel on his face.

"Okay. I'm ready- Damn I really need to stop doing that" He talked aloud.

One of the biggest nuisances stood in front him all in one small compact door. Was he ready? He felt ready. But he was so damn nervous. I don't wanna be in trouble. He couldn't move his hand it was pulling against the tide. He managed to push his anxiousness to the ground. He reached for the door - Mr. Camery stood in the door way.

"Well Mr.Alex why don't you step into my office"

This was utter bull-. You already know. Yeah it wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault NOT MY FAULT!
He threw himself into the chair. He wasn't too mad. It's not exactly Mr. Camery's fault he was there.

"So another fight today in art club. I just don't get it Alex, you're a good kid. So please help me to understand whats going through your head"
"Well Mr.Camery, they were picking on Alice. I wasn't just going to stand by and watch them bully her. It's complete and utter Bull-"
"Alex!"
"Bullshit Mr.Camery. There's no excuse for it and if no one else is going to do anything about it I'm going too. Like come on there is no reason for this"
"Alex. Calm down. There is other ways to get a point across other than violence. You could of got a teacher. You know this can be handled by one of us. For now on I'll be handling them"
"Nothing helps get the point across like punching them acros-"
"-Alex. I will handle this. You are good kid. I think it's time you go home. You need a rest. And sometime to think this over"
"..Yes....Sir"

He could feel his tears of frustration force they way up as he faught them back. All he wanted now was to get out of there as fast as he could. At first he quickly walked out of the office and transitioned into a run as he got closer to the door. He barged outside into the dawn. It was starting to get late and his home was a stretch away. He always walked home with Bradey, Who was currently in art club. So he decided to go up the hill and wait for his friend there. It wouldn't be much longer, All the clubs were to get out soon.

Iris hummed in annoyance when nothing came out of the woods but she wasn't about to worry about it. She needed to figure out what part of Earth she was on; that was most important at the moment. Putting her dagger back where she got it, she turned on her heels and made her way towards the edge of the forest. Her eyes drifted around the small town that was near her and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Iris made her way down the hill and stopped near a small patch of trees near a high school. She frowned softly as she watched a student run out of the school and towards the hill she had just come from.

"Fool..." She grumbled under her breath and stepped away from the trees, walking towards the school so that she was standing in front of it. Her eyes drifted up towards the building and she tilted her head to the side lightly. "What kind of hell is this?" She had never been to a school before as she was raised around other half breeds like herself and the only kind of schooling she had was a private tutor. "I would run from this place too. Looks like a prison." Her eyes drifted over towards the kid that came running out of the building a few moments before and she smirked lightly in amusement. "I don't blame you for running." Shaking her head, she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her pants and turned on her heels, making her way away from the building.

Back