The Goddess' Staff.

"That's a real warning, just looked what happened to this planet, the people that lived here are dead. Like gone the way of the dead." the teenager said, before being sent back to her room for neglecting the staff in the first place.

"You can take that stuff in the class container if you want, but that single chip should be enough for the basics." the oldest one said, she took out a second chip from her pocket to put back into the staff.

The alien stared at them for a long moment. So that was what happened here and now they were a nearly extinct people. Well, they must have been too selfish or ambitious. Personally Dominic wasn't too worried about that. If it was that dangerous he could easily let it slip into the hands of the enemy and let them try to develop it at hyper active rates and then the entire quadrant would be at peace. It would leave only his people. "Oh don't worry. I've definitely paid attention to the warning. This stuff just might cure all my problems."

"If you say so, good luck." The older of the two of them said, then proceeded to walk off, not much damage can be done here anyways so there isn't much worry on who exactly intruded. No, this wasn't their planet, the environment is much too uncomfortable for them to actually remain, but it's far enough from everyone else within the same species so that's a big plus.

"Yeah, I actually liked the little critters that lived on this planet, oh well better luck next time I guess." the younger one responded proceeding to walk.

Now that Dominic had what he wanted he merrily trotted toward the top of the cave before he remembered that he needed the stuff to make a suit for him. "Make a suit." When he was safe the alien started his way outside. This was the only thing that mattered for now. He had technology and it was unstable. That meant he could leave it with the enemy and steal one of their ships instead. Let them discover and destroy themselves with the technology and then his mission was over.

Back