This is only for people applying that are accepted. Which race is/are your charecter(s)?

• Gloz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Krua

• Wali

• Esky

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Undecided/Joke Post.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Yup! Tiko just responded but I’ll have to wait until I can get on a computer/have a lot of time on my phone. Sorry, it’s just I want the description to be nice and error free. >-<‘

Name: Sonny
Race: Gloz

Description: Most Gloz can turn heads their way when they drift in harmony with the air currents - a picture of elegance, effortlessness. Unfortunately, despite a considerable effort on his part, watching Sonny fly reminded one more of a headless moth than a graceful butterfly. It was lucky for him he had talents elsewhere.
Standing at 190cm (6'3), he towered over the other gorge races. This was all the more exaggerated by his impeccable posture and delicate, slender limbs. Standing still, his appearance did not betray his clumsiness. He was a pale gold in colour and his bio-luminescence manifested itself as a sphere of dull yellow light that was often described to him as comforting and easy on the eyes.
His own eyesight, to Sonny’s great ironic amusement, was quite lousy.

Personality: Sonny was a talker. His voice, a smooth baritone, exuded charisma and his words were almost always well-chosen. He bent the truth as he saw fit, for he was easy-going and saw little harm in a benign lie. There was very little that’d cause him strife, he wasn’t competitive nor was he greedy at all.
His memory was particularly poor and as he would quickly forget the feelings of betrayal and disappointment, he was trusting of others to a fault.
Sonny was a good strategic thinker. Seeing the consequences of his actions before they happened wasn’t a problem for him. He wasn’t a quick learner, however, and he struggled considerably with difficult concepts.
If there was one thing that bothered Sonny, it would have to be when people took a dislike to him. That and being on his own; he was much more comfortable in the company of others.

Light type: A soft yellow glow that illuminates a large sphere around him.

Accepted! I like the color you went for. I will be having a character for each of the races once we get the multithreaded rp up, which shouldn't be long now.

Name: Gwen Michelle Wilson
Race: Esky
Description: She has average height, weight, body build, and muscle tone for a 18 year-old girl. She has white skin, black shoulder length hair, purple eyes, and black eyeliner. She wears a white long-sleeved t-shirt, a black jumper with a purple belt, white tights that cover her feet, and black knee-high go-go boots with side zippers.
Personality: She is very nice and friendly towards everyone. She gets very nervous about meeting anyone for the first time. She loves fashion, making friends, and have fun. She hates to be alone, bullies, and violence. However, when you start to get to know her better then she will like you and become your friend. If there is one that bothers her it would be thunderstorms.
Light type: Orange to change shapes depending on her mood.

Last edited:
Uh, yeah... I'm confused with what you're trying to do. I think you're having trouble with understanding the limitations of this world. Also, you said white tights twice...

Back