This is only for people applying that are accepted. Which race is/are your charecter(s)?

• Gloz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Krua

• Wali

• Esky

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Undecided/Joke Post.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Name: Aeris
Race: Esky
Description: Dirty Blond Hair-Pixie Cut//Shorts and a loose tank top//Green Eyes//Cute button nose//Ballet shoes they found//Height:4/4//Very feminine//
Personality: Sort of quiet, at first, but once you get to know them, they're actually really social and bubbly! They have a quick fuse, and they're very proud, which makes them extremely competitive.
Gadgets: Music Box||Screwdriver Set||Flashlight||Spring and other miscellaneous machine parts||

((I feel like I almost undercooked this. If it's bland, please tell me ;<; ))

Last edited:
Okay, I've tried to find a way to tell you this in a way that doesn't sound insensitive, and I'm not trying to be that. The character is great. The gadgets are great. Everything is great. It's just that, now I'm not trying to be mean, you'll have to decide male or female. You see, The Gorge is very much not our society. There aren't really any gender roles and whatnot besides whatever sexual dimorphism already exists. Having a non-male/female character sadly won't work and won't make sense. I am completely fine with this happening in roleplays where it makes sense. It's just that here it doesn't. First, the gender is only because of the major sex differences in the races. Maybe I should have put sex, but alas I can't go back and change it now. I'm sorry if this seems rude. It's just that in the Gorge, where a lot of life is mainly based on survival, having complex genders and whatnot doesn't make sense. The races have to focus on not dying. It's fine if you want a female to be a bit more 'masculine'. It's fine if you want a male to be a bit more 'feminine'. That's cool! And, just to make it clear, I know intersex is a thing. But, this being a roleplay that's already complicated enough, adding in different sex chromosome arrangements for races that would all have different types of sex determination would be kind of pointless and way too much for me. Once again, I know how this might sound. I have tried to think of a way to say it nicely, but the RP will go up soon so I may as well get it out of the way. Pick male or female, I don't care, whatever floats your boat. You just can't have non-binary or whatever the ??? is supposed to represent. Thanks for understanding, hopefully.

Okay, I've tried to find a way to tell you this in a way that doesn't sound insensitive, and I'm not trying to be that. The character is great. The gadgets are great. Everything is great. It's just that, now I'm not trying to be mean, you'll have to decide male or female. You see, The Gorge is very much not our society. There aren't really any gender roles and whatnot besides whatever sexual dimorphism already exists. Having a non-male/female character sadly won't work and won't make sense. I am completely fine with this happening in roleplays where it makes sense. It's just that here it doesn't. First, the gender is only because of the major sex differences in the races. Maybe I should have put sex, but alas I can't go back and change it now. I'm sorry if this seems rude. It's just that in the Gorge, where a lot of life is mainly based on survival, having complex genders and whatnot doesn't make sense. The races have to focus on not dying. It's fine if you want a female to be a bit more 'masculine'. It's fine if you want a male to be a bit more 'feminine'. That's cool! And, just to make it clear, I know intersex is a thing. But, this being a roleplay that's already complicated enough, adding in different sex chromosome arrangements for races that would all have different types of sex determination would be kind of pointless and way too much for me. Once again, I know how this might sound. I have tried to think of a way to say it nicely, but the RP will go up soon so I may as well get it out of the way. Pick male or female, I don't care, whatever floats your boat. You just can't have non-binary or whatever the ??? is supposed to represent. Thanks for understanding, hopefully.
Gotcha! Also by soon how soon do you mean?

Kiki, is the animal your character shoots meant to be one of the cannon ones? There’s another tab on Lore with all the creatures that the characters will encounter, check right above where the tags are, it should say Creatures.

Back