This is only for people applying that are accepted. Which race is/are your charecter(s)?

• Gloz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Krua

• Wali

• Esky

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Undecided/Joke Post.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Name:Moloch (Moe- lock)
Race: Krua
Description: Moloch is a very special variant of the Krua race. His scales are hard and calcified, making his skin rough on contact. He is a sandy red in warm weather, but as the colder season goes by, he turns a darker brown shade. He has more spikes than a normal Krua, conical spikes covering his back and joints, as well as his hardened tail, even a few on the top of his head. His claws are large and broad, less effective in combat, but more effective for tunneling. He is also able to go without drinking water for longer than any other Krua due to to the hygroscopic grooves between his spines drawing water from the air. He is short and stocky, most Krua dwarfing him. He is 4'7, and weighs 135 lbs.
Personality:He usually doesn't talk to people, because when he isn't digging tunnels for the Ledge, he is hunting or sleeping. He particularly avoids other Krua because they are bigger, and intimidating, even if he is in great physical form. His father had died, and his mother had to take care of his siblings, leaving it to him to bring income to the family, so he is a very busy person.
Building Material: It is a long lasting, firm and rigid paste. It takes a bit longer to harden, and is used for long term structures, such as areas with lots of foot traffic. However, it is inflexible, so it will break before it bends, and is susceptible to shearing forces.

It’s good, however now that we have the RO up you should post it in the Character Creation thread. Also, the climate in the Gorge is mainly temperate, affected more by location than time. Even then, since there is no day/night cycle, they wouldn’t be able to tell time. Just change that little detail and you’re good!

@Beebasaur Aw Jeez I managed to refer to your character by the wrong name in my last post, sorry, I did mean Rozua. It probably won't matter in the long term, but if we could just pretend I used the right name that'd be great, it'd make no sense for my character to use your other character's name.

And I reckon if it'd be helpful to have an OOC discussion thread in the OOC forum or in the multithread even :)

Back