Side Story The Grand Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say ChromeSkull was a bit on edge after the murder of the kid was like saying the ocean was a bit wet. Pulling Ghostface towards him with his drink in hand, ChromeSkull quickly typed up a message and held it in his face.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS, MICKEY?

Ghostface looked over his shoulder and then back at Rita's corpse.

"..We didn't do that did we?"

NO. WE DIDN'T. NOW KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Truth be told ChromeSkull wasn't sure who killed this brat. But he sure as hell wasn't being framed for this. Ghostface could take all the heat, sure but not him. Which is why ChromeSkull started to head towards Rita's body for any kind of clues.

Mickey also didn't think he killed this girl. Killing without a purpose was fun at times. But not when you ran the risk of being in the same company as a being who could drag you down to hell.
"Chrome, you better figure this out. I'm not ready to meet the Devil yet. I still have so much I want to do!"

That was what someone who had just seen a murder would think right? It was hard getting into the headspace of the same people he usually gutted with a hunting knife.​

"..." Kiritsugu simply observed the scene for a bit in silence, trying to get a gist of the surrounding area. Once that was done he instantly heads to investigate the body.Knelling down next to it he said to the others "Female, Dressed as Servant... Unless if she's more than meet's the eye I would suspect this is someone sick sense of having fun with us, seeing as this was meant to be a game. Those of you who came here simply to fool around I suggest you leave, this is no place for you. Those willing to take a matter seriously though? Come forward, help will be required".

Meanwhile Gilgamesh didn't even flinch at the sight of the dead body... Not like Kiritsugu did either. If anything though Gilgamesh got a small smirk on his face, but this basically confirmed it... This was another murder games. Though suddenly he heard a familliar voice... Kiritsugu! He was here this whole time? And now he's ordering everyone around? He stepped forward and proclaimed "Hmph! You dare order me around Emiya? Lest you forgot you lost last time we met, and now you don't even have your Servant Arthur! What authority do you have?".

To which Kiritsugu only sighed... "Going to make this difficult then?". Rising to meet Gilgamesh eye to eye he said coldly "Last I recall, you lost the Holy Grail. Right in your grasp and I took it from you. I'd hardly call that a victory. And look, I don't care for Arthur either. She was powerful, but a fool. But she at least had a sense of purpose, urgency and knew when to not only take situation seriously, but show basic respect and care to people... If you want to flaunt your ego and Gates about since no one loves you be my guest, but I have actual matters to attend to. So get in line, or get out of my face". Then kneeling back to the body he added in "Oh, and if you're thinking of attacking me... Please take note of our vast array of guest... Someone here would take you down, and that wouldn't be nice, would it?".

Tch! Gilgamesh could only clench his teeth in anger at this. The nerve! That man dared speak to him like that? Knowing full well his power and worth? But admitingly Kiritsugu did have a point, correcting his disrespect would simply get him killed. So instead he simply stated "Hmph! Play with your corpses then! I shall look for actual evidence!" before going to look around the body.

tumblr_inline_n9p0rcIjTV1subh1h.png

Hajime couldn't help but groan as the party's festive nature officially broke down in the wake of the murder's discovery. I knew this would go badly... At least it wasn't me or Slavya this time... "Come on, everyone, let's get to work," His tone was one of grim determination, and a notebook and pen were already in his hand. Where he had pulled the tools from, only he knew, but it seemed he always carried them with him.

As he approached the body without any sort of disgust or horror, he knelt down and began to examine Rita's body, "First off, introductions as we examine the body. My name is Hajime Hinata, former Hope's Peak Academy student and murder mystery hobbyist. I have experience with this sort of tragedy." Hard not to when your friends killed each other one after another in two different simulations, one virtual and one strangely real... "Saitama, I know this is sudden... but choose someone to watch the crime scene with you, please."

Sal_%28shark_form%29_18.png

He had entered his room rather joyfully, a sink and water to wash off the goddamn cheese from his fins before they got sticky and disgusting on his pristine white skin. Shame he couldn't share a room with Wadanohara, but it was a murder mystery game and he had to follow the rules. Unfortunately, with mandatory attendance, it would mean he needed to walk around as one of them. Sal wished he could stay like this as a shark for a while longer, but it would certainly be an disadvantage with his lack of hands. He wouldn't be able to hold onto anything!
Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_30.png

The fact that a real murder had occurred was uncalled for though. A lifeless body on the floor surrounded by their own blood. Anyone in the room could have done it. Now the night truly was getting more interesting. "Poor thing," the shark man sighed, watching as some members of their large party began to examine the body. He decided to walk around room searching for clues.

tumblr_inline_n69zctXynV1re9spw.png

"Yay! I'm here!" Peashy said as her name was called. It was time to start the investigation!

...wait what it was a real murder?

tumblr_inline_nsuofupXOl1re9spw_540.png

"Umm... is this where I say 'I pass?'"

tumblr_neuy2xHgHZ1s7dhyjo3_500.gif

Well this was interesting.

So far, Tracer had little to complain all things considered. She had some nice punch, a few fine biscuits, and even a smile from an arguably cute girl! Giving the young woman a brief salute, the pilot looked about, noticing some of the guests gather around, the host and hostess of this hotel beginning to converse. OVERWATCH apparently had sensed something off with this abnormality, and all things considered, the whole concept of space-time travelling was still new. But, as always, she had faith in Winston, who had saved her life from being a literal ghost.

"Eh first one to the pop, last one a zot, up up lets get a movin'!" the woman encouraged the others, quite fond of the idea of having a game. Games were fun, right? It'd be like playing billiards or even chess! As much as she didn't have the patience or attention-span of chess, the Englishwoman always proudly boasted about beating some silly Irishman in a game of chess with a "posh" accent. Grabbing the exposed neck-folds of her aviator jacket, the speedster zipped and zoomed away to her dorm room, a giggle echoing as the upbeat gunslinger awaited.

Gleefully taking her card and rushing out of the door, Tracer was just beginning to think this was the time of her life! No crazy, mask-wearing mercenaries to worry about, only the bliss of a fun game with arguably strange...ermm, strangers! Keeping her agile state, the woman rushed down the narrow corridors, weaving and dodging past the others in her sheer glee to be the first one at the scene.

"O', excuse me lad! A'ye, 'pologies, oi, sor'ry 'or smackin' ye in yer Khybar Pass! Didn't mean it, honest!" was all the narrow corridor seemed to emulate, Tracer's swift and energetic voice uttering with such an unbearably happy tone. Skidding to a swift stop, waving her arms about haphazardly, the woman's lips churned into a frown, recoiling back at the sight. Soon, the OVERWATCH agent was no longer playing a game, but rather, seeing a familiar sight that had haunted her as with everyone else in OVERWATCH.

Death

Looking down, the spiky-haired aviator sighed, clenching her fists together. Snatching her Pulse Pistols, the Englishwoman looked about precariously, speaking aloud to those around her.

"The world could use more heroes ye know. Keep a look out ev'ryone. Gibbers, I thought I'd seen the last of...well, this 'ere." the Cockeny-accented woman commented, investigating around the body. But, mostly, Tracer was acting as a patrol, filling in the role of a heroine and protector for those that could not meet such a demand. Even in this hotel, the arguably uptight and morally good heroine kept her ideal identity- a true agent of OVERWATCH.​

sogYc1N.png

Slavya blushed a little at Hajime's comment "Oh! Uh... But I thought the spotlights were! Haha..." she said sheepishly, it looked like she realized just how silly she sounded, soooo, she stayed silent for a moment as the conversations carried on around her... Eventually though, she spoke up again, looking to have recovered a little "Glad I could find you here..." she said, smiling a bit, she gave Saitama and Neo a little wave, about to greet them before suddenly remembering something, and looking around a few times.
MpkfcIc.png

"Hey! Did anyone see Yulia around? She... Took off just as we got here." Slavya said, looking a little worried, then she blinked a few times, remembering that not everyone here knew who Yulia was... "Oh! She has cat ears and a tail... She shouldn't be that hard to miss." She added, cocking her head to the side as she tried to remember where Yulia had run off to...

WDz76gR.png

Yulia in the meantime seemed to be getting just a bit impatient as she waited for Gaster to finally answer her question, her tail swayed from side to side, and her ears sort of drooped... Though, they suddenly perked up when they were suddenly being informed about a murder mystery taking place... It sounded rather familiar; almost like that strange game that Aku had played with them, one they had managed to thwart, by breaking the rules a little... As she joined Slavya, thankfully resolving her confusion for the moment, they both listened as the details of the event were plotted out... It looks like they were meant to head to their rooms in order for the event to be prepared, and, well, Slavya didn't seem to mind; maybe she wanted to spend a bit of time alone with Hajime? Or, she was just a bit frazzled about getting here late... Though, Yulia seemed to have this strange look on her face, as if she knew something would go wrong very soon, but, she didn't say anything yet...

5205851441299912572.png

No role cards, and what's worse is, instead of some sort of murder mystery event being set up, at the lobby, they were greed with a real, live well... not anymore... body, there... Which made Slavya pale a little, while Yulia looked more upset than scared.
la7yNN8.png
5rN240F.png

"I-It's like... The camp all over again..." Slavya said, looking a little worried as she tried to keep her cool deciding to investigate the crime scene with Hajime, though, Yulia seemed to have another idea, deciding to look around for clues of some sort, she had this intense look on her face the whole time.​

What was most immediately apparent about Rita's body was the large slash across her throat. Around her head were shards of a mirror. Just next to the body was a broken mirror, so it was likely the pieces went to that mirror. In Rita's pockets was a piece of crumpled up paper and some electronic wiring.

A red gem embedded into a piece of jewellery around Rita's neck was cracked.

IgaRbOf.png

It was hard stepping around Rita's body with all the blood around her. "I'll need to have a Prinny clean this up as soon as possible,"Jade muttered.

---

Around the room were a few points of interest. The table in the center of the room looked burned and a broken vase lied next to the table. Stairs leading up to the second floor of the lobby had what appeared to be blood on it.

---

Jade looked over at Peashy. "You may go back to the party if you wish, but please keep a low profile."

Raven noticed a broken vase and some stairs then elbowed Rose. Rose noticed the blood and looked to Raven and they seemed to have a similar idea. The two went to approach the stairs to examine the blood in the lobby.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back