Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

YOU MEAN
(This is a collaborative story between Crow, Minerva, Lucky & Blacksmith)

pNGwKVf.jpg

It was just another day in Bellwood. To think that this was where aliens and other kinds of things struck! However, today was different, for Bellwood was peaceful with not a speck of crime in the vicinity.

Ben Tennyson and his friend, Astolfo, sat on the couch, tapping away and mashing buttons. It was apparent that they were playing a Fighting Game.

Previously, on his large trip outside the universe, Ben & Astolfo were two of various extradimensional stragglers seeking to rid of their sacrificial brands to find a substitute tribute for the God Hand. At the end of the fiasco, Ben had formed a contract with Astolfo, that which was known as Master & Servant, and Astolfo recognised as part of the Rider class.

But that was a story of the past that has little bearing on the present.

GZqJVii.jpg

"As much as I like the New Sumo Slammers Fighter Generation 4, it just feels as if I'm mashing the same button over and over, you think so too, pal?" Ben asks Astolfo.

@Minerva

(This is a collaborative story between Crow, Minerva, Lucky & Blacksmith)

pNGwKVf.jpg

It was just another day in Bellwood. To think that this was where aliens and other kinds of things struck! However, today was different, for Bellwood was peaceful with not a speck of crime in the vicinity.

Ben Tennyson and his friend, Astolfo, sat on the couch, tapping away and mashing buttons. It was apparent that they were playing a Fighting Game.

Previously, on his large trip outside the universe, Ben & Astolfo were two of various extradimensional stragglers seeking to rid of their sacrificial brands to find a substitute tribute for the God Hand. At the end of the fiasco, Ben had formed a contract with Astolfo, that which was known as Master & Servant, and Astolfo recognised as part of the Rider class.

But that was a story of the past that has little bearing on the present.

GZqJVii.jpg

"As much as I like the New Sumo Slammers Fighter Generation 4, it just feels as if I'm mashing the same button over and over, you think so too, pal?" Ben asks Astolfo.

@Minerva

"It's okay. The controls are fine." Astolfo said. "I just prefer things with a little bit more adventure. There's more to that, non?" Astolfo was lying upside down on the couch wrapped in a blanket and his head hanging over the edge. He pushed himself up straight. "When are we leaving the house? I want to see the city some more!"

V0aNgAo.gif

He wore Memories of Trifas, casual clothing that consisted of a skirt, leggings, a striped shirt and a purple jacket that didn't cover his midriff. He stood up from the chair and stretched his arms and yawned. "I guess, I'm yearning for some more adventure. I know it's only been a week since our last one, but a Servant like me gets restless." He smiled.

"Yeah, we haven't touched Story Mode anyways," Ben says. "I've already shown you around a good deal of town, but I don't believe you've seen...

pCnVmiZ.jpg

... Undertown."

After another round, Ben & Astolfo headed out.

iQHJulY.jpg

Ben & Astolfo enter a store. It was lined with a wide variety of foods that appeared to be of extraterrestrial origin, as well as some weird ones of Earth-based origin. Sitting at the main counter was an elderly man, obviously the manager.

dVTNNGF.jpg

"Ben? Oh no, oh no! You are not ruining my freshly imported Lobsterfruit! These don't just grow from trees, you know."

"No collateral damage, I promise!" Ben replies sheepishly, "my pal and I are just going to use your new elevator. Oh, right, almost forgot. Mr Baumann, Astolfo, Astolfo, Mr Baumann."

"Hello there, Astolfo," Mr Baumann, as he was called, replies, "good to meet you. Make sure Ben doesn't wreck everything, alright?"

And so they descended down the elevator to the store's Floor B1. There, the customers were more abundant, and a great variety of aliens were seen. As Ben & Astolfo went through the exit, they saw before them a town.

XcemBUH.jpg

Undertown.

This was the town beneath Bellwood. Seven years ago, when Ben as Way Big created a crater in the middle of Bellwood, a team of alien labourers were sent in to fix it. As they rebuilt it, they set tents, made villages, and settled with their families. Overtime, it morphed into a town - the Undertown of today.

ZqYCmvX.jpg

"I still prefer the food up in Bellwood, but Undertown's still a pretty nice place," Ben says, showing Astolfo the various stalls. "There are also a lot of bad guys who lurk here, mostly C-listers, but still bad guys nonetheless. It's always nice to stretch my legs and kick some serious butt!"

As Ben showed Astolfo around, a crowd of aliens could be seen gathering around a particular spot.

GOeYJvY.jpg

"That's the Pyroxivor pen! Another stampede?"

Ben, dragging Astolfo through the crowd, peers through.

"Oh! Ben Tennyson! You're here"
"Help us Ben Tennyson!"
"It's so scary..."
"My profits! All down the drain!"
"What kind of monster did this!?"
"Don't look, K8-E!"

Ben stares in shock as he gazes upon the contents of the pen.

"Mother of..."

BvCqpOW.jpg

The Pyroxivor. Subterranean Cattle that is herded and used for food products by the some stalls in Undertown. They are akin to cows, but to call them alien cows would be inaccurate. They are in fact, Earth-based in origin, and merely live deep underground and feed on rocks, as opposed to their surface-dwelling pasture-eating evolutionary relatives, causing them to develop traits that are most akin to the naked mole rat.

They were strong, bulky, healthy.

However, what Ben saw was not only impossible, but too horrifying to display.

The entire herd, made of dozens of these beasts, had every drop of their blood sucked dry as their fluidless bodies had been mutiliated.

Ben's Omnitrix gave an odd ring. As he tapped it, the hologram of a humanoid cat-like being appeared. The light of the Omnitrix veiled it in a translucent green hue.

7WnAMsr.png

"I was about to tell you about this, but it appears that you are already here," the holographic projection moved not a single muscle, as it was a stationary hologram, as a voice emerged from the Omnitrix.

"Rook, good timing! Any other information you can provide us?"

"No, none for the time being. Perhaps the witnesses have something to share? Oh, hello, Ben's new partner! Perhaps we could do the introductions after the current priorities are performed."

@Minerva

Last edited:
"Yeah, we haven't touched Story Mode anyways," Ben says. "I've already shown you around a good deal of town, but I don't believe you've seen...

pCnVmiZ.jpg

... Undertown."

After another round, Ben & Astolfo headed out.

iQHJulY.jpg

Ben & Astolfo enter a store. It was lined with a wide variety of foods that appeared to be of extraterrestrial origin, as well as some weird ones of Earth-based origin. Sitting at the main counter was an elderly man, obviously the manager.

dVTNNGF.jpg

"Ben? Oh no, oh no! You are not ruining my freshly imported Lobsterfruit! These don't just grow from trees, you know."

"No collateral damage, I promise!" Ben replies sheepishly, "my pal and I are just going to use your new elevator. Oh, right, almost forgot. Mr Baumann, Astolfo, Astolfo, Mr Baumann."

"Hello there, Astolfo," Mr Baumann, as he was called, replies, "good to meet you. Make sure Ben doesn't wreck everything, alright?"

And so they descended down the elevator to the store's Floor B1. There, the customers were more abundant, and a great variety of aliens were seen. As Ben & Astolfo went through the exit, they saw before them a town.

XcemBUH.jpg

Undertown.

This was the town beneath Bellwood. Seven years ago, when Ben as Way Big created a crater in the middle of Bellwood, a team of alien labourers were sent in to fix it. As they rebuilt it, they set tents, made villages, and settled with their families. Overtime, it morphed into a town - the Undertown of today.

ZqYCmvX.jpg

"I still prefer the food up in Bellwood, but Undertown's still a pretty nice place," Ben says, showing Astolfo the various stalls. "There are also a lot of bad guys who lurk here, mostly C-listers, but still bad guys nonetheless. It's always nice to stretch my legs and kick some serious butt!"

As Ben showed Astolfo around, a crowd of aliens could be seen gathering around a particular spot.

GOeYJvY.jpg

"That's the Pyroxivor pen! Another stampede?"

Ben, dragging Astolfo through the crowd, peers through.

"Oh! Ben Tennyson! You're here"
"Help us Ben Tennyson!"
"It's so scary..."
"My profits! All down the drain!"
"What kind of monster did this!?"
"Don't look, K8-E!"

Ben stares in shock as he gazes upon the contents of the pen.

"Mother of..."

BvCqpOW.jpg

The Pyroxivor. Subterranean Cattle that is herded and used for food products by the some stalls in Undertown. They are akin to cows, but to call them alien cows would be inaccurate. They are in fact, Earth-based in origin, and merely live deep underground and feed on rocks, as opposed to their surface-dwelling pasture-eating evolutionary relatives, causing them to develop traits that are most akin to the naked mole rat.

They were strong, bulky, healthy.

However, what Ben saw was not only impossible, but too horrifying to display.

The entire herd, made of dozens of these beasts, had every drop of their blood sucked dry as their fluidless bodies had been mutiliated.

Ben's Omnitrix gave an odd ring. As he tapped it, the hologram of a humanoid cat-like being appeared. The light of the Omnitrix veiled it in a translucent green hue.

7WnAMsr.png

"I was about to tell you about this, but it appears that you are already here," the holographic projection moved not a single muscle, as it was a stationary hologram, as a voice emerged from the Omnitrix.

"Rook, good timing! Any other information you can provide us?"

"No, none for the time being. Perhaps the witnesses have something to share? Oh, hello, Ben's new partner! Perhaps we could do the introductions after the current priorities are performed."

@Minerva

3eiR2s8.jpg

"Don't worry, Mister Baumann. I'll keep Ben out of trouble." Astolfo said, giving a wink to the older man. "He's just showing me around town." They then descended down into the Undertown.

Arriving in Undertown, Astolfo was amazed by it all. It was... well... It was a town full of aliens underneath a normal human town. Quite the impressive feat. All the sights and smells that were new to the Paladin would have to be checked out later. He kept a low profile as they made their way to the Pyroxivor pen. "What's going on?" he asked, looking around. "C’est grave?" He continued with Ben. Seeing the bodies of the alien cattle, Astolfo stood back.

ZlP3LTW.png

"Mon Dieu! This..." He stood speechless. "Master, something is very wrong here. Je ne comprends pas..." He went into a bit of a shock for a second, speaking in French. It seemed this had struck somewhat of a chord with him. "Yes, let's ask around to see what's going on. Introductions would be nice, yes." he said finally.

@Lucky

12196031_10207959463532759_3738442290155473837_n.jpg

A car broke the silence of Bellwood. A distinct black 1967 Chevrolet Impala rolling down the road. This was the car of the Winchester brothers, now containing someone they had met in a Murder Game. Their new partner-in-crime, Lincoln, rode in the backseat of Baby. They were loaded for bear down the highway, coming from Poughkeepsie.

The car drove past a sign on the outskirts of town. Dean looked at the sign as they drove by. "The Most Normal Town in America? Must not be gettin' so normal if we're here, huh?" He laughed. "So, what do we got?"

Sam looked up from his laptop. "Well, let's see... We've had some lights in the sky, there have been the deaths of some crops, alien sightings, oh, and apparently, there's a kid here that can turn into aliens that goes by 'Ben 10.'" He said that last part skeptically.

Dean thought for a moment. "So... we either got fairies, demons, or shifters masquerading as aliens, right? It's a wonder this has gone under our radar for so long." He said. He looked towards the backseat. "How are you doing back there, Lincoln? You feeling alright?" He asked. "You got anything to say about this?"

"I am Magister Rook Blonko. I am Ben's former partner in the field, but now that I am Magister, I have various other responsibilities. I hope to meet you in person soon...

... my bad, it appears that I am distracting you two from your current mission. I shall be off. Magister Rook Blonko, signing off."

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Astolfo, are you alright?" Ben taps Astolfo's shoulder and asked. "You don't look so good."

The hologram if Rook disappeared as Ben & Astolfo began asking around.

Ben was met with snippets of chatter.

"It wasn't teeth, it was tentacles!"
"Almost vomitted at the sight of that thing. Kinda like that Toepick guy you turned into last time. I thought Medusasapiens didn't like crowds!?"
"There was a person... a monster... maybe both?"
"Pyroxivors are really tough. Can't imagine any being in Undertown with the teeth to bite into their hides."

Astolfo's results were close.

"I thought I saw tentacles."
"It was too horrifying to watch..."
"The marks seem a bit big for bite marks, unless whatever did this had ridiculous teeth and a mouth to match."
"To think it took on the entire herd! This guy has a ridiculous appetite! I'd imagine he'd have a size to match up!"

During their little interrogations, Ben & Astolfo both saw something - no - someone standing in the crowd as civilians walked about. She was a human, but more importantly, her seemingly-outdated outfit and the teddy bear she held in her hands made her stand out. Despite that, the passers-by did not notice her.

Ben Ben & Astolfo did

aTZL5AA.png

"..."

As the crowd continued their course of moving about, she disappeared behind them, as if she was never there.

@Minerva

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at the window, trying his best to push away the thoughts of Tommy Merlyn's death and his brief friendship with JITTERS which had ended in the other's death. Through a magical being from that realm, the Pikachu was fine, but never remembered his meeting with Lincoln. It was kind of the story of his life. To have something and then lose it.

Lincoln looked out the window and raised a skeptical eyebrow. When a place needs a name like the Most Normal Town in America, it was most likely far from it. He wondered what Sam had figured out on his laptop.

Lincoln raised an eyebrow, listening to the details and somehow finding them normal compared to what he had been through. When you died, came back to life, worked with a Coalition amongst other things, these sort of things just felt kind of normal and second nature to him.

" Oh, I'm okay. I'm not placing anything off the table. It might very well be a kid who can turn into aliens. I mean, we met a girl who had the Grim Reaper in her debt, a samurai. I met werewolves and banshees. I experienced a lot of strange stuff on that other brief adventure, and honestly, I wouldn't say it isn't a kid who can turn to aliens. I mean, we faced down a demonic triangle. Nothing is impossible from what I learned. The whole multiverse is just a really strange place altogether."

@Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back