The Grimalkin Institute of Magical Learning

CHONGYUN
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

You've got to be kidding me...

The boy didn't know how to respond. He's not a fire extinguisher... he freezes things!

Unless he freezes Elfo... but that'll be kinda disastrous... and he'd have killed a student.

For now, Chongyun just stared at Illyana for a solution. While Chongyun is safe at the moment, the fire would spread if left unchecked, and... well... Elfo would die.

"Looks like it," Magik nodded at Elfo's predicament. "Someone should do something about that." Suddenly a portal appeared above Elfo that covered him in a torrent of water before it disappeared as quickly leaving Elfo soaked but no longer on fire.

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Commons

"Alakazai, bookcase fly!"

A zap of energy surrounded the bookcase so that it did not fall on Nathan or anyone else in the row. It floated up harmlessly into the air, books and all.

X6rdu3U.png

"You okay?" asked the young girl who cast the spell.

@Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Library

Elfo let out a sigh of relief and collapsed to the ground. "Who would do something so cruel?"

A small black creature crawled up Bean's body and perched itself on her shoulder. It lit a cigarette as it scowled at Elfo.

P07k0J3.png

"Yeah," it said in a masculine voice, "who would have set this annoying elf on fire?"

Bean rolled here eyes. "Okay, Luci, we all know it was you."

Luci gasped and shook his head. "Bean! I don't appreciate this kind of slander around new friends. Frankly, I think we should be taking this seriously. There is some kind of pyromaniac on the loose."

"I agree with Luci," Elfo said, still sprayed out on the ground. "I'd like to know if anyone around here has some kind of elf prejudice."

@Capri @Jeremi @Commons

These three were going to be trouble, Magik was sure of it. "You'll fine all kind of different magical creatures in this place and from what I've heard." She crossed her arms and looked at Elfo. "They take any prejudice claims very seriously. This time though," Her glare now went to tiny black creature. "I can smell demon paws all over it."

Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina was about to respond back to Elizabeth about how helpful she was before the entire library would erupt into chaos. She saw a penguin run in and then a whole bookcase tumble. Hell, it was happening so fast that she barely took the time to process it. She would leviate in the air and move fast to grab the penguin before he caused more damage.

@Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Library

Nathan braced for the impact- but opened his eyes when he wasn't crushed. He sat up, watching as the books and shelves floated weightlessly above them. He stood to his feet, before finding the source of the spell- a young girl who looked no more than 10. He thanked her gently, before slowly leaving the library.

@Atomic Knight

CHONGYUN
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

"Mm..."

Chongyun licked on his ice pop again, a happy smile forming on his face

original.png

"I don't know if you did it," he said, "but lighting some random person on fire isn't gonna make me go crazy, and no, I'm not telling you how,"

The exorcist turned to Illyana, and spoke again.

"I'm just assuming I'm the one the attacker wants. That guy just seems like the most likely suspect,"

“You know what they say about assumptions,” Magik remarked to the boy. “Now I don’t care who is the target or who did what. Next time something happens that I don’t agree with we’re all taking a school trip to Limbo.” Magik swung her sword from her back cracking the floor as it landed. “Have I made myself clear to everyone here?”

Back