Open The Haunted Yandere Path

(Edit: The lore has been expanded upon.)

05/10/2020: Fernando and his family had arrived in a small, whimsical town in Japan. The place seemed innocent enough, however, Fernando began to feel suspicious of the town after a short while. He began to sense that something was going on behind the town, but had no idea what it was. The first signs Fernando had noticed of something being wrong with the town were two of his peers from the town's high school. The two peers in question are two girls known as Aiya, and Akatsuki. Aiya made her true Yandere self apparent to Fernando a few minutes after meeting him. However, the Mexican boy could also sense something sinister and mysterious about Akatsuki.

Of course, he didn't have proof to solidify whether or not there actually was something sinister going on behind. However, it was his full intent to find out, no matter what.

But, however, it would be a great challenge to find said evidence. It would be even more so without help. And, that would lead to another very hard part for Fernando, getting people who were willing to help him unravel some mysteries, and didn't think that he was insane.

Eventually, Fernando would gather two of his peers at the high school that helped him. One, who was from Guatemala, willing agreed to join. While another, a Tsundere from Iran, had to be talked into it.

Everything seemed just fine at first. However, as the days, then weeks wore on, people started to act stranger and stranger, and our heroes began to have increasingly frequent nightmares.

Would they eventually uncover a secret, or was Fernando truly crazy? That we shall just have to find out.

Character list:

Akatsuki (Ash is trash)

Aiya (Open)

Chitose (Open)

Fernando (Open)

Adelle (TobisSchmid/Myself)

Minda + Icarus (Open)

OC Template:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Year:

Personality (At least 2 sentences):

Backstory (At least 2 sentences):

Last edited:
So what's the plan here? I play the horror, you play the victim?
Kinda.

The plan is that I play one of the Yanderes (Aiya, or Akatsuki), and that if anyone else is interested they'll play the other (Akatsuki, or Aiya), or Fernando (The Mexican Senpai I made), or the Iranian Tsundere. I also have a Yandere teacher.

I shall have applications open. And, if people don't choose a character by the deadline, then I shall play the characters.

People are also allowed to make an play OCs.

Back