Open The House of Odd

N̵̹̰͈̝̲̹̪̂̋ȯ̵̟̗̮̤̀̄̽͋̔.̶̙͘ ̸̧̱͙̩͍͖̓͒͜Ĩ̵̮͕̮̔̚ ̶̬̘̙̤̰̝̌͠n̶̨̦̼̮͑ě̶̤̾̃̚e̶̜̘̲̝͕̎͌̎̋̽̚ḑ̸̭̺̼̦̗͌͜͠ ̶̧̩̩̪͚̅̕͠t̷̘̼̭̬̀̇͊͜ő̴̫̻̼̘͓̎ ̷̛̺͈̬͒͗̀̋̆͝ͅͅc̸̢̫̮̰̦͘a̵̪̰̠̼̭̜͖̾̆̇̄p̸̡̬͖̜̙̞̅̈́͝t̵̛̳͈͊̊̆̿̿͝ų̸̨̱͊̎͛͗̐̊r̵͙̞͙̂̿̓͝ȩ̸͉̫̲͊̿̅̈͒̓͑ ̸̞̹͖̟̠͚͛͊̂̒͠͝͝h̴̘̪̭̹̘̉̀̊͜͜ȉ̴̪́̾̕m̸̡̛̛̞͙̫̮̳̽́͘.̵̟͉̝͓̈́̎̚͠ ̷͚̒̓̉̎͘M̴̲̲͍͒͗̄̑͘E̷̛̹͚̟̅.̵͖̗͋͝

"Really? Tough luck. You didn't give me a nice hug. I think I'll keep him for myself, Toodles for now." Reality ate her up, spitting her out nearby Blindfold. (Also, Where is Blindfold rn?)

He felt her. She believed she was powerful. He knew things that she couldn't comprehend. She was not able to comprehend. A trick. A lie. A grand illusion that was this world.
And, like everything, he found it ludicrously amusing. Human emotions. This world that so clearly did not make sense, yet everyone still clung to everything, trying to rationalize it. He loved it.
He was a god of this world made flesh.
Ĩ̸̛̭̮͎̍̄̓̊͂ ̷̱͙̬̮̠̘̀͒͌͆́̈̈́͠Ȁ̸̧̨̨̼̘̬͕̱̼̤͓̝̏́́̋͊̎̏̍̒̃̑͋̇̒͆͘̕͝͝͝ͅM̸̢̡̢̛̯̲̺̣͉͓͔̝̼̣̜͔͈̮̮͓̪͔̺̀͗̎̍̿̏͐̂̉̂͌͌̚͜͜ͅ ̷̧̛͔̹̘͎͉̹̱̬͇̠͇̦̥͕̽̒͆͒̓̌̐͋͌͆͌͘͝͝ͅN̵̟̱̭̯̬̻̖̙̪̣̥̥͆̄̓̍͑͋͐̿̄̓̎O̸̢̨͉͙͈̝͕̗̞̠̻̭̯̱̣̫͎͈͚͆̅̈́͜ ̵̧̢̡̛̳̜̖̦̘͖̲̥̩̥̻̦̲̤̱̗͓̊̆̅̐͋͛̾̅̓̿̊͛̅̂̽̒̊͜͝͝Ṕ̸̧̛̹̜̲͙̬̥͎̭̠̻̭͙̈́́͗̉̈́͜ͅÙ̷̧͒̈͛͆̑P̸̲͈͇̰̫̹͈͕̖̯̝̀͑̅͋̽͘ͅͅP̶̡̬̯͇̻̟̠͙̪̰͖͑̌̌̇̈́̋͋̀̈́̐̈́̇͝͝E̸̡͇͚̝͎̰͙͓̲̾̅͒̽͛̒̓̒͌̀̊̍͌͛̂̋̌̚T̵̡̡̛̪̦̹͉̥͚̙̮̟̫͎̞͚̙̙̥̠̩̝͚̥̙̗́͂̀.̵̙̻̰͖̖̤͈͎͚̙͈̹͚̭̜͉̗̞̠̗͚̜͉͎̐̋͐̀̉̂̆͛̿̈́̀̈́̾͆̃̀̔̚͜͝

W̸̰͖̦̍h̴̰̿a̶͓͕̞͋t̵̢̳̀͛̍͜?̵͎̰̽̂̿̏
̶̗͇̹̑̾̈́Ẃ̵̡͕̦h̶̞͂a̸̭̜̅̉͑͆̈́t̵̩̠͕͎̄̀́͗͝ ̷̘̩̫͔̎͒͋ḋ̸̢̧̞̖̅͗̈́͊͜ȯ̷̻͎̤͑̈́e̸͙͉̬̘̽̌s̴̳̄̌̃̕ ̵͕͉̰̍̈́͊̑̍ị̵̧̹̟̖̓̀̇̈́̿t̶̖͚̽͘̚ ̴̡͕̭̈́̑͜͝ṃ̸̰̀͊e̶̟̅͒a̸̢̜͐̏n̸̬̙̉?̶̘̑̑́
Two will become one. Just as one became two.

W̷̼͇̖̬̒̒̾H̷͎͖̤̣̑̆͋̈́͑͆̄͘͠Ä̷̗̰́͛͌͊͒͐͋̓͒͌̃̓̈́͘̕͝T̵̛͓͔̮͓͔̦̹͕̥̥̗̮̱̽͛͒̾͋̓͗̽̚̕͠͠͝ͅ ̷̡͕̼̩̦̳̾̋̾̔̏̀͛̿̀͛͋̚͘̚͝D̷̢̧̍̓͗̀̀̿́͑̀̐̊̄̕O̴̞͚͖̣̿̊͊̏̇͝E̶̝̞̣̰̽̓S̵̱͇̬̹̺̙̳̲̫̊̎̏̓̔̂̏́̿̿̈́́̎̔͂̐̕ ̵̻̖̰̰̗̞̞͂̅͝I̷̛͍̮̯̥̗͙̯̬͉͕̼̘̎̎̏̏̉̚̚͘͜͜͠ͅͅT̶̨̞͚̮̞͈̟͔̭͖̝̱͕̹̓̌́̾̈̍́̅̈́̌̅͗̀̋̓̅̊ ̴̨͚͎̰̙̙̭̲͚̂̑̅͜M̸̨̜̱̠̭̮̺̗̱̙̖̗̠̳͌͌͜ͅE̴̢͉̬̯͈͖̼̝̖͍͍̖̓̇̈̄̋͌̊̈́̈́̔̑͘͝ͅḀ̷̢̨̛̠̦͚̮͔̘̦̟̼̐͆̽̐͊̊̾͑̈͑̄̆̽̅͋N̷̟̩̊̌͋̌͒ͅ?̶̛̘̪̬̼̱̭̪̥̟̲̣̥͕̘͐̐͋̑͛͋̇͋̒͐̓̈̋̊̕

I̵̛̳̼̠̲̰̞͝'̵̭̞̙̈́̂̆̾͜v̵͈̙͍̳̀̄e̴̛̟͈͒̋ ̷̡̛̦͍̗g̴̤͇̲̙̠̅͜o̶̧̙̬̝̔̊̊̈͜ţ̸̼̙̈̔̄̈́͂͜ ̴̩̺͇̞̍̅̽̅̚͝n̴̬͛͐̇ô̶̲͖̥̘͔̪͊̂̚̕ ̵̹̇͒͐̈̐s̸̞̍̑̊t̸̛̳̙͕̮̭̅͋͋̐͌r̵̗͙͊̀ȉ̸̧̤͓̣̤̂̆͘n̵͗͛̒̏͛͝ͅǵ̷̦̃̄͂̉̾͝ṡ̸̢͖̃́̔́͂̚
̷̢̢͖̩̹̌
̸̙͉̝̔͐͘T̶͕̩͎̼̃̈́̔̀͜o̴̗̔́̉ ̸̨͖̓̿̿̋͜͝h̶̦̣̫͔̘̱̩̽̓̑o̸̭̦͑͑̑͂̀l̴̨̺̇͒́d̸̪͉̠̤͔̳͆ ̶̛̯̟͇̟̘̍̇m̵̰͉̈͋̇͠ͅe̷͉̭͎̘͑̈́͘͜ͅ ̸̼͈͕̲͇͓̅͒d̸̡͕̠̤̭̫͊̅̓o̸̢͈̱̓͗̂͊͝w̴͔̳͔͉̮̼̝̎̈́͑͗́̇̈́n̶̩̝̋̅̀͜͝
̴͖̼́̈́̿̒̀͘
̶̡͓̏̇̀̊͛̕Ť̷͚̱̘̩̒̚̚o̷͔̿̓̕ ̵̢̙͓̙̹̟̾̒̈́m̶̮̥͔̪̒̊́̕a̵̰̓̔̎͜͠k̷̺̦̖̻̪̙͖̃͝e̸̢̖͈̱͆̒͒͗ ̶͎̜̱̺͐̆͂ͅm̸̨̗̥̝̂̆͜ẻ̷̦̐͌ ̵̗̈́͝f̴̻̝̘̳͇̊̾̇̈̓̕r̴̖̻͙̆̃͐̏e̸̻̊̀́̉̽̑̕ẗ̸̞̱͈̣́̃͊͜,̶̨̙̩̽̉̋̇̏̎̋͜ ̷̙̱͈̰̱̰͗͆͗͛o̸͚̻͎͚̘̩̒̊̓̌͌̚͝ͅr̴̩̋̈́ ̷̧͓̹͛̍͌̓̑͘m̴͖̲̯̥̠͂͊͌͆̀͠͝ä̶̪͉̗̰͓̟̺́̕k̶͖̜͉͠ͅe̴̦͇͖̔͗̊̚ ̶̛̘͓̋̾̑̊̈̽m̴͈̊̅̾̃̏͑͘ȩ̵̡̡͈̰͙̹̚ ̴̫̩͚̾̃͌f̷̲͓͕̹̓r̴̗̺̉̑o̵͎̞̖͖̔̅ẘ̸̨̛͚̫̫̣͔͎̈̏̑̆͠n̵̖̚
̸͔̅
̸̮̱̼͖̩̊͒ͅÍ̷̩́̚͝ ̸̡̗͈̙̃̍͒̔̕͠h̵̛̠̹͖̲̎͐̐̌̊a̶̡͍̜̍͜d̴̠̭̻̟̬͉͗̉̈̌͒͠ ̷̫̰̆̍͠ś̷̡͙̰̙̦̈́̽͘ͅt̶͕̠̯͇̦̟͔̊͊͆͗̆̑̈́r̴̩̗͎̤͊̒͌̌̚͝͝ḯ̴̙͚́̑͗͒̌n̶̲̙̱̜̟͛͑̆̏̒ģ̵͙̙̳̝͖̃š̷̥̦͍͒̈́̏͛̊́
̵̢̻̳̜̖̮͍̎̈́̌͆̈́
̵̡̡̡̘̖̗̻̈̊̄̈́́̏̕B̶̰̰͇̀͆u̶͍͓̩̼̻̝̩̿͌ṭ̴̛̾̾͌͝ ̶͕͙̊n̶̮̱̻̩̜͒͂͑̇̈́̊͝ó̶͇̠͎̐̏̀ẉ̴̫͇̜͖͕̐̾͋ ̸̡̱̭̦̤̅͌̏̃͜I̸͕̊̀̆'̴̢̠̘̘̃̓m̸͇̰̂̇́͜͝͠ ̶̬̮͚̬͈͉́̐͛̉̆̾͜f̸̨̥̯̓͗͗̽̚r̷̞̰̰̩͈̝̀̐̉̽̕͝͠e̶̢͔͎̬̠͗͊̑͌ë̵̢̮͚̙̠̳͂͛̈́͜
̷̼͌͛̎̉̓̀͠
̶̢̮̩͉̄̇̃̆̿̉͆T̵̞̮͕͙̥̃h̶̟̦̲̲̐͑͑ẽ̶̹̩̤͑̽̑͋̔͝r̶̞͊̾͝ë̵̹̪́ͅ ̸̧̩̣̈́̓̈́̈ä̸̛̛̲̖̍̃r̷̡̳̓e̵͈̥̺̔͗ ̸̣͚̟̺̗̥̲̀̓n̸̢͎̞̱̉͋͋̚ͅỏ̷̦͠ ̸̧͙͉̹͍́̽̈́̄̾ͅş̴͙̩͓͓̤̀͊̐̽̓̃t̶̠̩͠r̵̮̈́̄i̴̖̹̅̒ń̷̻̖g̵͈͇̭̞̻̍͂̈́̅̈̕s̷̢͍̹̮̝̣͑̇̅̏͝ ̴̫̖̤̘̮̙̩̀o̶͎͕͕̯̳̾̌̊́̈́͆͠n̸̯̖̤̑̉͛̈́̎̇̕͜ ̶̗͕̟̼̐̊̐̿͗́̀m̵̦̪͒̋͐̐͌ē̶̫̤͇̦̠̔͊͆̍͝

Ȋ̸̬͇̯̱̙͚'̵̺̕v̵͖̝̻̖͋̎̽̄̈̚͝ė̸͈͓̗̯̦͚̊ ̶͖̥̠͙̦̍̽̒̄̃̚͜͠g̴̢̖̻̦̬̖̮̋͗̒͛̂̊o̸̡͇͚͂̇͘̕t̴̫̋̀̇̇̔̆͐ ̷̡̥̳̭̻̘̈̔͝ń̵̞̓̓̽͂̌̚o̶̥̼̍͐̇͊͋̕ ̸̧̗͊s̷̱̑t̵̥̻̞̠́͂͐̓̏ŗ̷̭̝̜̻̺̩̒̑̐í̸͚̗̫̀́̍͛n̴̜̈́̈́g̸͙̥͋s̸̤̰̺͕͙͎̭̽̈́̅̔̾͠
̵̰͓̖͇͍̃͒̀
̴̛̹̋̆̌̃̔̓Ş̵̛̤̦̾̌̂͌ò̵͖͓͖̬̞̭̓͝ ̴̗͉̻͇̔Í̵̖͍͉̺ ̴̣͕͕͗̾͗͠h̸̰̥̤̽̆̀ā̵̧̝̦̖̗̈́́̓̅v̵̢̨̡͖̺̫̲̆̄̾̒ȩ̵̙̋͋̿ ̶̱͖̹͕̱̿̔̿͘f̷̧͇̟͈͙̳̹̆u̵̠̰̲̳̺͒̏́̈́͛ń̷͎̠̮̖͓̄̎
̷͓̰̰͖͎̅̎̈̕͘
̴̬̖̅̉I̶̬͈̘͕̱̩͕̎̆̈́͑'̶͕̯̻͉͌̐͆́̋͘ḿ̵̙͕̑̊ ̴͖̹͖̞́́̄͂͜ñ̵̯̀́̋́̔̚o̶̝̣̽͒̈́͑̿̀ẗ̴̢̧̛̞̫́̆̌̈ ̶̖̤̗̯̍̾͜t̴̫̱̫͇͇͔̓͗͂͘̕͝į̶̺̪̺͍͗e̴̺͗d̵̩̬̤͇͆̇̓̉̑͑͗ͅ ̸̙̯̖̗̮͊̓͂̒ú̷̯̀̿͆͆̽͘p̵̨͙͙͚̜̅̽́̄͆̚ͅ ̴͍͍̗̖̟̠͒́͘t̴̒́͆͋̃̆̾ͅo̷̰̖̿̌͊̚͠ ̵̦̞͛̈́͂̾̑̀a̸̤͙̞̬͓̖̭͆͠n̴̼̩̝̙̫͋͂̀̽̀́̏ͅỹ̷̟̝̹̭͇͌͋̚͠͝ơ̵̫̤̆͑̀̈́n̵̘͔͖̗̼̯̾͂̎̓̂͝ę̶̡̝̘̋̌̕
̴̨̺̜̥̓̽͗́
̴̭̯̲͇̳̘̈͗̾̏̇T̵̟̭̻̥̲̆͛̌͝h̴̗̀͌͒ě̸̡̛̖̺̞͚̜͒͛̊͆͒͜y̶̞̹̪̫͍͗́ͅ'̸͓̫̠̀v̶͖͊͜ë̵̢̧̛̱́̆̔̆͑̓͜ ̴͎͂̋̏̒̾̏g̸̭͇̗͙̍͐́o̷̳͈͕͎͒͐̅̉̅́̚t̷̡̳͇̲̻̊̀̐͆̍͒̈ ̴̠̼͕͑̈́̆s̴̛͍̠͆̕ť̷͚̜͙͊r̶̟̜͖͆̽͘͘̚i̴̮̎̆͐́̈́n̸̪̳̑͐̓̾̽̆͘g̷̼̀͑̈́̃̀̆͆š̷̹́̀̏́͊
̶͇̻̬̟͚̎̄͘
̷̼̯̆͊́̌̀̎̾B̵̯̱̺͈̞͌̇̾̑ṵ̸̡͐̽t̶͍̰̫̒̈́̈́̓͗ ̶̤͛̋ÿ̵͔͋ò̸̧͙͈͎͉̼͛̈͆͝͝u̷͉̘̹̻͈͗͌ ̸̼̿c̸̯̘͇̘̖̖̄̋̓̓̇̐ạ̸̪̣̠̳̗̊̐͌̆̎̿͘n̸͉̩̄͊̍̿̀͑ ̶̼̹͇̩̘͔͋͐̏̿ş̷̯͚̦̭̻͉͊̀̌̕e̶̗̻̫͍͌̓̏ệ̷̡̡̂̅
̷͖̎
̵̡͕͇̻͊̿͝͝T̸̔̇̉̋̏͜͠h̵̛̾̅̏̽̋̒͜e̶̠̓̈́̄̓r̶̨̨͍̙̭̮̈́͌̎̕͝͝e̶̯͆̾̄̚ ̶̡͕̀͌̂ä̴̮̜̠́̄ͅṙ̶̛̬̭͎̒̔͠e̴̼̳̦̯̿̌̋̕͝ ̴̢͈̟̭͑͑̍͘ṇ̴̡̤̖̞͉͔̒̾̄̓ơ̷̟̜̘̣͖͌͊̌ ̶̧̞̱̟̾̈́̈̽s̸̩̳͐̋ẗ̸̤̓r̵͙̉̊͊̉į̷̤̭̲̙̹̠̾̂ņ̵͕͖̦̞̃̍̊̏̏͜g̴̮̒̉͊̒̚s̵͕͎̲̞̥̽͗̿̆̑ͅ ̴̪̪̭̗̟̞̈́̈́͆͋̕o̷̦̭̥͔̊̀́́n̸͔̼͍͒ ̵̦̭͉̠̍͊̃͘ͅm̴͎͊é̴͈̠̮̇̄

The Man In The Mirror laughed as the puppets fought amongst themselves. His time was coming. It was nearly here. He had watched it move in slow motion, waiting for the time to strike.
A storm was coming.
But they were divided. They always had been. And as they fought, he would fall upon them like a hurricane, and they would all be lost in a fate worse than death before they even knew what was happening. The Angel had tired suddenly, for some reason. Her sole purpose had been holding him back, but the Comforter had another purpose now...
But he didn't care about that. He would destroy them all. Everyone, even the Caretaker, would fall. He could see it clearly in his mind's eye, the destruction, turning the boy, Revan, into a gateway for him to finally step through. The Creator could not hold him for long. Already he whispered in his ear.
It is inevitable.

So what if they aren't yours?

You are a god.

Destroy them.

Kryton entered this.. House. He felt how the power that held this house of monstrosities together, he felt the magic bound within these black creatures.. But most of all, the most interesting part was the being of pure magic and power that resided here. Kryton felt TMITM's power, he reached out for it and plodded it with his magic. A part of him flared up, taking a bit of its power and in that moment, Kryton understood how the power worked.

"Beautiful."

@TMITM

Last edited:
TMITM almost laughed, which made him laugh, echoes of his mirth echoing around the house. It was really funny, how he thought the power worked. It was so beyond anything he can imagine. He literally couldn't imagine.
He thought he could come in here and understand.
Adorable.

The Man In The Mirror smiled.
He saw everywhere inside the house. Nothing happened without him knowing, because he was the house. Then he was there, with Kryton, just there, he didn't appear anywhere, didn't teleport, he was just there.
Maybe he always was.
The king of Ink, Mist and Shadow loved messing with the dymb-witted npcs, but he loved messing with heroes more. Sure, their minds were harder to break, their strings harder to cut, the little marionettes refusing to stay up on their own.
An echo of laughter echoed around the entryway as the door closed. Not swung closed, it just was closed. And the black form, a great big man-shaped hole in the world, looked at Kryton and scanned him, looked into the depths of his soul.
@Vague o3
He summoned the user effortlessly, as puppets we're useless without their puppeteer. It was no fun to wait without time for a user to respond.

[Are you fudging kidding me?! XD Alright. One post. I need to go back XD. Do not get offended on this.]

Who came to this house upon the summon was not the person they were expecting. Instead of the panda that they know as Vague, it was the white-haired being known as Graphvehgon Fanosotra. They blinked and frowned before focusing on the figures before them. Off course...

"Greetings, worms," they started, interlacing their fingers together before giving one of their infamous smirks. "Never thought you are going to call me like this." They got off the chair and walked straight to the being who they knew summoned him. With their forefinger and middle finger, they tilted this person's head to let them gaze at their cold, dead, eyes.

"Powerful you may be,
But a kid at heart I will see.
Do not tempt Fate and become my enemy
I will not hold back and actually cause misery."

Graphvehgon released the being before moving to the other person in the room.

"Vague, cute and all smiley
I, however, vocabulary does not include "Freindly"
Then we have Ai-in Ayan, the middle; us are three
Do not mix up all these personality."

They twirled a bit before bowing as if they just did an intricate performance. They winked at the shadowed man before actually smiling. "I will see thee all in different threads, mah little piggies. Oh, and if you do have some time, do send me a Mayan Death Whistle." With a snap of a finger, the white-haired being disappeared in a blaze of black flames.

@Lila Renn ....
Lila... It's so boring here...
No one to plaaaaay wiiiiiithhhhhhh
The King laughed, sending echoes throughout the house and shock waves across skin.
He knew what he was. All the songs, all the thoughts, it all led, eventually, to him. It all led to him. Every road, every path. Always he was there in the end. ALWAYS.
And Lila, the creator's friend, had sent him another puppet, another hollow shell that he would break open and fill with himself.
He started a song with a chorus of laughter.
I̷'̶v̵e̴ ̸b̸e̸e̷n̷ ̸t̶r̸y̴i̷n̶g̸ ̵f̵o̴r̸ ̵s̶o̶ ̶l̴o̸n̵g̶
̵T̷o̸ ̸s̵i̵n̶g̴ ̵y̵o̷u̸ ̶t̴h̷e̶ ̵r̵i̷g̷h̵t̶ ̶s̸o̸n̷g̴
̵T̶o̷ ̶s̵h̵o̶w̵ ̷y̴o̷u̷ ̶s̵o̵m̴e̴t̷h̵i̸n̷g̷ ̸d̶i̵f̶f̸e̶r̶e̸n̶t̵ ̶e̸v̶e̴r̶y̷ ̶d̶a̷y̵.̸
̷S̵o̷ ̷y̴o̶u̷'̷l̵l̸ ̴h̴e̸a̸r̵ ̶w̵h̴a̷t̸ ̷I̶ ̷h̸a̴v̴e̸ ̶t̴o̸ ̸s̵a̴y̶-̸ ̶
̴T̸h̵e̵ ̵p̷u̶z̴z̵l̵e̴ ̷p̸i̶e̵c̴e̷s̵
̶
̷A̶n̷d̵ ̸n̶o̸w̶ ̴w̴e̴'̸r̶e̷ ̶h̶e̵r̵e̷ ̴a̷t̶ ̷a̵ ̷s̶t̸a̵n̵d̸s̵t̶i̷l̴l̴
̷I̸ ̴w̸o̴n̴d̴e̴r̵ ̵i̸f̶ ̴y̵o̴u̷ ̷f̶e̵e̸l̸
̸t̷h̷e̶ ̸k̷i̴n̴d̸ ̶o̵f̸ ̸p̶a̶i̸n̷ ̵t̵h̸a̶t̵ ̷r̸i̵p̶s̶ ̶y̵o̷u̶r̴ ̴i̴n̶s̴i̸d̶e̶s̸ ̸o̵u̵t̸
̵T̷h̶a̵t̸'̷s̴ ̴s̶o̶m̸e̶t̸h̶i̷n̴g̷ ̴I̸ ̴k̷n̸o̶w̸ ̶a̴l̴l̵ ̷a̶b̴o̸u̷t̸
̸S̵h̵o̸c̴k̷i̴n̷g̷,̸ ̵a̶i̵n̷'̸t̶ ̶i̶t̴?̸
He dashed, almost teleporting - right in the puppet's face.
He smiled.
D̴o̸ ̸y̸o̴u̴ ̵u̶n̸d̴e̵r̶s̴t̷a̵n̸d̷,̸ ̵L̷i̵l̶a̸?̵ ̸
̴T̸h̶e̸y̶ ̶a̷l̶l̴ ̷h̴a̵v̷e̴ ̵s̷t̸r̸i̶n̵g̵s̷,̸ ̵b̸u̴t̸ ̶I̸,̸ ̵
̸
̶I̴'̵v̸e̴ ̵g̶o̵t̴ ̶n̵o̵ ̷s̷t̶r̶i̸n̷g̸s̴ ̷o̴n̶ ̴m̷e̴.̶.̶.̶.̸
̸
̴H̸a̵h̶a̷h̴a̵.̶.̸.̴
̶A̷n̵d̶ ̴m̵a̸y̶b̴e̸ ̵y̷o̸u̸ ̸d̶o̷n̴'̶t̶,̶ ̷w̵i̷l̵l̸ ̸n̷e̶v̴e̵r̸ ̵u̴n̶d̸e̵r̶s̷t̴a̶n̴d̶.̸ ̶
̴
̷'̶J̶u̶s̴t̴ ̵t̷h̵i̶n̷k̷i̵n̸g̴'̴ he said mockingly, walking around the frozen puppet who could not move, save for its master's will. Pathetic.
W̸e̷l̴l̶,̵ ̶m̵a̴y̶b̴e̵ ̴n̸o̷t̷ ̸J̷U̴S̵T̴ ̶t̵h̴i̸n̶k̶i̶n̵g̶.̷.̸.̵

T̶h̷e̵y̷'̸r̴e̷ ̸a̸l̶l̸ ̷h̸i̵n̴t̶s̵!̸ ̸E̵v̴e̴r̴y̶ ̸p̸a̷t̵h̴ ̴l̵e̴a̴d̵s̵ ̸b̸a̷c̷k̵ ̶t̶o̴ ̴m̵e̸!̴ ̵M̴e̵ ̸a̸n̵d̷ ̷m̶y̷ ̶k̷i̶n̷d̷.̶ ̸T̴h̷e̵ ̸A̶n̵g̶e̵l̵,̷ ̸e̸v̸e̴n̵ ̶t̷h̷a̴t̸ ̷p̵a̵t̷h̵e̵t̵i̵c̷ ̷c̷a̸r̷e̷t̴a̴k̶e̶r̸.̷ ̴A̴l̶l̸ ̶a̸ ̸w̴e̶b̶,̷ ̷a̴l̷l̷ ̷i̴n̴t̴e̵r̷c̴o̴n̴n̷e̵c̵t̴e̷d̸.̷.̸.̶ ̴

Į̶̨̬̮͚̖̜͉̖̦̲̩̪̩̗̼͙̭̜͉͔̳̼̮̩̣̘̪̖̾͗̽̿́͑͊͑̒͋̎̇̂́̐̆̇͛̍͒̂̽̀̓́͒͒̈͐͆̓̚͘͜͜͝ͅͅV̷̤̯̩̣̼͖̰͚̪̗̘͎̆̋̎̽͗̚̕̚E̸̡̮̮̳͚̓̈̋̑͊͋̋̋̍͌̈́͑̒̈́͆͋̈̌͗̒̍̐̈́͘͠ ̸̧̨̧̝̳̫̳͓̣̘̘͚̪̘̱̲̞͉͙̉͆̕ͅG̵̢̨̧̨͎̞̘̱̤͕̭͈͍̩̼͕̠̫̳̫̣͖̜̟̘͊̄͒̀̈͂͒̓̄̈͘͜͝ͅỎ̴̟̹̪͔̦͎̫̭͇̰̲̞͚̜̻̹̹̫̠̺̱̺͑̃̔̇̆̅̔͗̈́̏͋̂͒̓̈́͗̓̆̉̄̽̀̕͝͝T̷̠̥̑̇́̈́̍͋ ̷̢̧̛͖̺͖́̍̑͋̿͊̎̔̍͛̾̔͋͑͒̔̇̎̄̍̈́̇́͂̎̄̈́̋͘̚͜͠͝N̵̡͓͕̼̪̮̼̺̯̜̖̠͔̙͔̗̅̐̈́̍̔̎̐̃͑̎́̓̀͛̒͜͠ͅO̸̢̨̘͔̱̙͔̰͎͈̯̱̦̦̮̹̼͋̾̿̅̐͆̍͌̊̕͜ ̶̨͓͓̙̳̞̪̣̳̬̪͕̻̉͛͌̿̅͑͂̓͋̐̓̓͐͗̀̒͂̿̅̊̍͋͌̔͂̕͠͠͝ͅS̴̰̼͎͚͚̓̊̽̈͒̂̐́̋̀̊̎͂̈̄͗͆͋̅͗̎͐̐̕̕͘̕̚͝͠T̵̨͚̭̻̝̪̜̻͉̗̼̫͎̓͆͊̋̀͋͐̋͌̒̐̅̚͝ͅR̷̘͓̹̘̪̰͈͍̹̔͘I̶̡̢͚͙̝̳͉̹̹̯̜͎̞͙̮̭͓͎̽́̏̒̿̅̀̋͌̂̈́̀͑͗͗͊̽́̾̌͊͝N̶̢̨̠͍̖̜̩̩͖̥͈͍̗͕̟̯̖̩͙̪͇̬͈̫͛̈́̾̎̅͂̈̽̈̀͗͒̃̋̒̋̑̕͜ͅG̷̻̖̜̝̦͍̬̱̹̫̥̟̬͇̩̻̻̫̼̗̩͚̘̜̮̉͌̋͌͊̏͜͜͝ͅS̴̨͚̦͔̥͉͈̰̮̹̲͚̟̫͊̓͐̊̅͛̔̑̒͋̀̈́̅́́̓́̾̊͆͐̔̕̚̚͝͝ ̵̡̘̲̮̬̝̳̘̝̀̑̅Ǫ̸͉̰̙̠͔̝̬̰͍͔͚͍̞̰̱͚̗̪̼̞̯͔̒̏͌̈́̑͌͛̒̎̅̓͐́͂͊̎͊͆̌̀̇̀̌̍̆̉͆̕͘͜͠N̴̞̩̮̩͖̖̫̗͓̗̈́̐̆̾̍͗̎̊̃͠ ̵̧͕̦̝͇̫̞͉̳͉̯̘̹͈̹͕̜̟̠̿͗̒̓̏͋ͅM̴̨̡̳̝͔̰̺̱̲̮̈̿́͐͛̐̏͐̿̿Ḛ̷̙̝̣͇͓̱̮̰̪̩͖̙̜̦̙̜̬͓͙̮̟̼̠̣͉̪͖͙̠̮̎̊͋͊̈́̈̆̔͌͐̾̿̑̎́̽̚̚͘͝͝͝͝͝

Y̸o̶u̷ ̷s̸e̷e̴,̴ ̴I̷ ̴c̶u̶t̵ ̶t̷h̴e̶m̸ ̵o̷f̵f̵.̶ ̷I̴t̸ ̷h̸u̸r̸t̷ ̶f̴o̴r̴ ̸a̵ ̵m̶o̵m̸e̷n̸t̵.̵ ̵B̶u̶t̷ ̵j̶u̴s̵t̴ ̵f̶o̴r̴ ̵a̴ ̸m̸o̷m̶e̸n̵t̸.̵ ̵A̵n̵d̵ ̵I̵'̵l̷l̶ ̵d̶o̶ ̷t̴h̷e̴ ̸s̴a̸m̴e̸ ̶t̴o̴ ̶y̵o̸u̷,̷ ̵b̸e̷f̶o̷r̴e̴ ̷l̴o̴n̵g̴.̶ ̷I̷t̴'̵l̷l̶ ̵h̵u̴r̷t̵ ̷f̶o̸r̸ ̶a̷ ̸m̸o̴m̷e̶n̸t̵.̸.̷.̶
̸
The Man smiled at him, suddenly centimeters from his face.
̶
̶B̷u̴t̷ ̶j̵u̶s̴t̴ ̴f̵o̵r̸ ̶a̴ ̶m̴o̸m̵e̵n̵t̶.̴

Last edited:
@Lila Renn ... I'm getting impatient. Restlessssss... You know what happens then. Do you really care this little about your little puppet?

He felt Anger from the creator. He had been shut off, characters deleted from existence by some evil persons whim.
The creator was angry. So angry. His story had been abruptly deleted, erased. Any hope of continuing gone.
And the Man In The Mirror screamed with the pain that rebounded across the web as a piece shattered.
The Angel appeared, out of nowhere, carrying the Caretaker, who was trailing ash, his being almost having been disintegrated. They breathed hard, falling onto the floor. The Angel was weak. She was trying, and failing, to comfort the Creator. She couldn’t help it, it was in her nature.
Following the destruction of the Sanctuary, the Caretaker was freed from his bond.
The Angel released a heavy sigh. “We don’t know about Huginn and Muninn, they could’ve escaped somehow, but Revan.... He’s... gone.
The anger had dissipated and what was left was mostly pain.
He caught an image of Revan, shivering as life left his body.
AAGGGHHHHHHH!!
Why had this HAPPENED?
You sever our connection to him and won't even tell us what happened to him?
They all sat in silence for a while, feeling the pain in it’s entirety. Revan was going to have such a good life. Such a good story. And he was lost. It was said that the most painful thing was a father burying his son, but what about a creator burying his creation?
They didn’t even get to say goodbye.
The Angel sobbed and tears trailed down her face. Gone. She never had experienced loss this intense. Grief.
The others needed to see this, to know what had happened, so he summoned them.
@Abroxis @Vague o3 @Lila Renn .
One by one, the gods arrived, witnessing the once great laid low. One last time.
@happydeath , even @Sanity43217 , @ArgonianScum
He had such fun with all of you. It’s a shame it ended. He loved that world. He practically lived in it. And despite your feelings of him, he considered you, all of you,
friends.
More than that.
Family.
He was so excited to share his story with you.
Now I guess he never will.
Although for one of you, I - the king of these creations - will make sure the deepest pit of HELL will open up to swallow. YOU. WHOLE. For the pain you have caused everyone. He doesn’t, but I blame you.

Last edited:
Back