Open The House of Odd

The hallway shifted, throwing Beikelan off-balance. T̴̠͙͊̊̍ú̴͕̩͍̚t̷̢̤̥̿̈́-̷͙͖̈́͘t̵͙̣̕ú̶͉̺̊̇t̸̝̾͝.̷̧̡͑͑̋ͅ ̸̮̔̓͝T̸̝̣͋̈́̀ẖ̸̾̽ȃ̵͚t̵̳̤̊͗̀'̶̧̨͒̃s̵̩͛̋͜ ̷̨̹̍c̷̡͉̓̏̚h̶̼̝͘̚͝ȅ̷̥͍̾a̵̯̙͙͂͑t̸̟͑͑̅i̴̧̜̼͘n̷̘̳̫̓̄ğ̶̪͒͋ͅ.̶̻̞̞͗̂̕

"Honey! I'm homeee!" Disdain called out. Appearing in the middle of a dark hallway, Beikelan struggling at her feet. "And i bought a gift!" She smiled at the hallway. Knowing somewhere, he was watching.

He was. Deep in the house, he was watching. He smiled.

W̷̡̨̼̬̜̱͚̯̪̼̠͚̄͊̓̒̍̐̒̅̍̃̾̓͘͜͝h̶̬͉͕̙̖̦̝͉̤̲͔̹̬̠̼͗̑̅̈́̑͋͊̄̕ǫ̸̤̝̤͍̐̒̓͘ ̷̢̡̜͖̟̺̫̞͕̰͙̤̺̭̐̀̀͌̃́̌̑́̊͋̏̈́͜a̶̧̛̻͋̂̇̇͛r̷̡̜̭͖͔̫̠̥̫͔͎̆͘̕ͅͅe̶̢̦͎͍̻͈̱̣͎͎͒͋̊̾͋̊̎̏͝ ̷̢̢̨̥̣̘̦̮͖̺̰͚̓̔̉͗́̂̀̈́̚̕ỹ̶̢͓̱͉̪̲̗̺̟̮̖o̷̢̨̧̲͚͈̳̗̭͆̈́̂͒̆̓͂͌̐u̴͓͚͚͖̍̌̓͛̂̄̀͘̕͜?̵̻̟̙͕͇̯̦͓̙͕͎͈̗̅̌͆̂̓̈́͊̎́͘͜͝͝͝ͅ, He said, laughing. His voice seemed to be made of millions, all talking at the same time.

Ḁ̶̧̺͑̾̈́͌͒̚̕ ̸̛̹̀͗͘f̸͇͔̤̀͛ͅͅl̷̜̅̄͆͂͋y̷̜̥͎̲̳̟͚͊̈͗̿͛̾̿ ̷̨͓̝͖̑t̸̛̞̼̤͖̗̝̋o̴̡̮̬̟̠͙̣̿̿̈́̔͠ ̴̢̠̦͉̯̯̔̈́̔͗̍͘͠ẅ̶̢̡̬͍̱͒̀̃ḁ̶͍̙̼̘͔̈́͑͑͗̊͠l̶̻͂̂̑̇͝k̶̛̞̘͙̭͕̱̋̏̔̏̔̿ ̵̮̯̔̎̋̃̂s̸͚͍̹̭̬͐̏͗̆͘ơ̷̩͆͛̒͝ ̷̼̙̺̊͂̆̄͒̓͘w̸̛̛̮͍̮̦̉́̿i̴̡͇̻̟̱͋l̴̛͓̗̗̝̋l̷͇͌̉̏̾̈́̌ī̵̙̺̒n̴̨͈̼͓͔͕̽̄̔̔͠͝͝g̸̖̘̘̦͉̑̾͌͜ļ̸̙̑̔̅̏̾͑̂ÿ̴̧͎͉́̾̏͜ ̸̫̥̒ï̸̡̖̞͎͚̝̽́̋̕͜n̴̥͉̲̮̣̈́̊t̶̛͖̖̪̯̭͓o̷̜̽̉͝ ̷̡̞̥̬̫̂̑̀͒m̷̛̩͇̈́͗̀́̈͘y̶̢̳̘̪̫̯͂̀̍̆ ̶̛̠͋͜w̵̪̫͍͖͚̆̀͌ẹ̷̡̛͎̟͖͋̊̂̈̐b̷̡̡̟̲͌͒̿͛͆̌̏?̶̬̌̀̐͊

Reality shivered and He appeared, laughing at everything and everyone.

It stopped. Reality bent to her will. "Who are YOU. To threaten me with my own powers." Somewhere, from within the house, reality enveloped TMITM, throwing him towards her, "I only bring gifts." She pouted.

"You're stronger than me in a lot of things darling. Reality is not one of them." She smiled sweetly at him, kicking Beikelan in the throat, effectively knocking him out. "Is it too much to ask for a hug?"

TMITM Laughed.

Y̴̯͖̜͓̰̣̊͗̅͘ō̸͉̠͇̂̏u̴͙̼͍͇͍̙̣̓͘r̵̦̳̩̐̚͘ ̴̫̟̳̥̿̍o̵̤̙̬̘̜͔͘͝ẁ̶͍͍͈̮͚̯͌̚͠n̸͖̪͒̽̎̕͘͝ ̷̡̹̓́̉p̸̢̬͚̬̰̼̯͌ŏ̶͚̥̻̭̜͓͍́̄̈w̶̬̹̻̞̖͊͠e̴̲̬̞͕̓̍̔̀͘̕r̴̮̝̅̃s̵̢̳̳̖̻̈̋.̶͓͍̦͐̉̏͘. He spat out every word, like it sounded bad in his mouth.

Y̸͔̍ó̸̬͙̖̩̳͊ư̵͓̆̑̀̎̕͝ ̸̖̥̜̗̭͂͌̿̍͊͗ǒ̵̯͕̬̎̕̕n̵̬̤̙̲̩̈l̶̛̹͇̘̩͉̔y̸̯͈̯͎͚͐̾̿̉ ̴̰͇̩̼̗̌̈́̍͋͂͘h̷̲̐̐͘a̷̞̝͎̝͉̓v̶̝̣̍̃̽ē̵͇͙̜ ̴̬͖̔͠p̸͕̬̩̙̑̓̃̒̿̕ò̴̠̬̗̜̣͘͜ͅẁ̶̠̬̈́̐ë̴̞͑̓́͂͆r̵͖̗͓̹̭̽͐̂̕ͅ ̴̤͑̂͒́̀̕b̵̝͕̫͔͂̅̌ë̴̡͈̤̳̽̐̐̂͆c̵͉͖̹͔̩̯̒̍̆̔̾̀͜a̵̡̛̮̗̗̦͌u̸̬̝̻͒͝s̴͚̣̺̬̥̑̏̀̚ë̸͇̹͕̯́̊̋̀ͅ ̸̟̯̀̃s̴͎̖̠͉̼͕̋̅̓̊̿͂ò̵̢̹̣͚̮̈́́̇͐̾m̷͚̗̈̽e̷̢̙̻̽͒͜o̵̠͇̘̊n̷̼͚͙͑͐̑͑͠e̶̡͔̗̻͇̙͋̊̀ ̵͙̭̓̽̀̂͝Ȃ̸̦̋͆͒̾̊Ĺ̸͎͕̙̟̱̫̮̌L̷̨͓̍̀̈́́O̸̢̱̟̘̮̣̊́̊̏̅̀W̵̧̯̤͕͕̼͉͊̕Ș̷̖̖̆̈́̈́̃̍͠ͅ ̸̖̲͒̇̓̊͛͌͝y̵̢̪̼̖̓̅͂͝o̴̘̜̰͗̎̋͊́̂̚ǖ̴̺͖͕͍͠ ̵̘̼͎̬̖͂̀͗͆p̶̦̈͂̓ơ̸̮͖̝̣̲̭̺͌̾̋͝w̵̩͉̭̣̫̅̀̈́e̵̡̡̢̛̮̰̬̠͒̅̒͆͐̈r̸̩͚̳͑̚.̷̠̼̜̘̮͐̂̕. He laughed.

Ť̸͇̫̪̪̄̌̔́͝͝h̴̘͍̠̎̈̆ê̵͍̠̒̈́͘ŕ̴̻͍͂̅̈́͘ḛ̵̏̾͒̓̈͜f̵̧̰͍̈́͊o̶̦̙̟̝̙͉̲͛r̵̖̙̻̬̅̆͝͠ę̶̉,̴̘͉͆̈́̊̎ ̴̰̰͉͕͎̇͋ẙ̶͎̫̻̳͕̽̓̍͊͜͝͝o̵̒͋ͅů̵̡̳͎̯͍̞͑͗̕ ̶̱̩̾̓̀͆́̀͠ḩ̶̼̯̞̩̝̈́̕a̵̬͉̼̾v̴̥̭̤̔ȩ̶͚̮͙̤͈̈́͂͌̈̄̕͠ ̴̛̠̹̥̻̝͎͋̔̇̄̋́N̸̢̙̮͉̉̑̿Ò̴̧͍͌͑́̿ ̸̞̥͉̖͚̻̯́͒́̿̑p̸̭̼̫͈͍̿͐͘ő̶̥̹̳͛̏̔̄͗w̸̳̦̐̈́͆͐̈̋̒e̷̖͉͋͌̉̍͘r̷̨͉̗̲͎̈́ͅ.̸̧̡̨̯̹͍͌͐͋̓̓͠͠ ̸̲̺̂̓͘͝

TMITM laughed and turned his back.

Y̸̡̡͓̜͋ǒ̵̢̧̜̦̩͍̿̂͒͂ȕ̸͈̊r̷̡̺̿ ̵̫̱̳͖͑̂͑̚̚n̵͎͓̝̫̾͗̈́̂̔͒̅ả̴̝̙̤̮̽͆̚m̴̫̦̪͛͘̚ę̷̹̝̬̞̲̜͑͑̈́͘ ̵͍̉̓ȋ̵̜̲̣̀̒s̸̹̗̪̪̗̄͒̔͠͝ ̵͚̯̙̬̺̕ḯ̴̞̯̲͖̞̠̈̑̉͒̔ṟ̵̭͙̜̱͑̾̀̐̀̋̚o̶̻̳̗̟̗̰͎͠n̵̨̑̋̀͠͝͠i̵̦̲͖͎͈̣̤̓͛̂͛̈̅ć̵̨̫̱̼̺̪͖͠.̴̜̍̿̈́ ̴̢̡̨͖͖͍̻̈̀̉͝B̵̢̛̰̲̪̬̫͐u̷͙̘̥̣̐̅̓͝͠ţ̴̛̖͕̋ͅͅ ̴̨̤̈́̆́ẘ̷̧͈̮̼̖̀̓͂̓͘͜ḩ̷̨̛̺͊̏̀ͅa̴̖̦̠̙̣̾͊̈́̔͗t̴̢̹̀̾̐ ̶̨̠̟̣̞̪̏͐̈́̄̑̿͝ͅA̷͔̹̱͕̅̃R̸͔̭̖̯͖̜͘E̶̮͙̭̞͗͒̓ ̵͕̯̐̕ͅn̸̼̏͋͋̈́ą̸͍̎̊̋͊̏̂͝ḿ̷̺̗͕̹̑̆͗͌̕̚e̵̛̲̳͙̻̤̪͋̈́̓s̵̢̼͍͛̑͋͘?̸̡̟̈́̏̽̀̓̒͝ ̸̱̭̆͆

I̸t̴'̶s̶ ̴f̷u̶n̸n̷y̴.̴
Y̸o̴u̸ ̴h̸a̷v̸e̶ ̷a̵ ̸c̴h̷a̸n̶c̵e̵ ̵t̷o̵ ̶w̴a̵l̸k̶ ̸w̵i̶t̷h̴ ̵A̵N̷G̶E̶L̷S̷,̸ ̵L̶i̸l̸a̵.̵.̴.̶ ̷B̸u̴t̵ ̸i̴n̷s̶t̵e̵a̴d̵.̷.̷.̴ ̷
He chuckled.
Y̸o̶u̴ ̵c̷h̵o̶s̷e̶ ̸t̸o̷ ̶d̸a̸n̵c̸e̴ ̸w̵i̵t̸h̸ ̸t̸h̶e̴ ̶d̷e̷v̷i̵l̴.̵

"Awh I have no clue what your talking about but thank you sweetie. But. I still want my hug." Disdain kicked Beikelan towards TMITIM. "Pleasee?"

"Oh. That's disappointing, Want the gift anyway?" Disdain nodded her head towards Beikelan, "Or can i keep him?"

Į̷̨̻̭̊ ̶̠̟̜͉͒̊d̶̻̔̍͗o̶͙͓̱͊̕ń̶͚̽'̶̺̗̈́̂̈́t̶̛͎͑ ̷͇͉̋͋̈́̇c̷̓̆͜â̸̛̩̺̋͛r̸̩͔̾̓̀e̴̥̦̰͛̎.̷̦̠͂̿̚ ̴̞̎̇̉I̸̦͝ ̴̞͙̱̎̔͂͘h̸̛͕͛̅̿â̶͍͚v̷̰̪̫͚̆̽͆͝e̵̲̠͈̿͘ ̷̜̫̓̊p̵̨̗̣̾͜͝ļ̸̱̖͛͘ͅe̶̛͔̹͎͖͗͆n̴̢̲͓̿̉t̴͔̖͚̤̆̈ỹ̴͍̝͖̒͗ͅ ̵̧̊̚͘͝ò̸̢̟͛͝f̷̘̠͍͓͛ ̸͔̩̅̐̇p̵̦̰͉̒l̴̰͐̆ą̵̙́̏͗̈́y̴̡̛͍̥̽͘t̴̢̼̹̑̕͜ḣ̸͖̽̂̀i̵͓̙͈̓̀ņ̴͔͛g̸̺̟̻̉̈́̈́͠s̶̙̉̊.̶̡̉̂̀͛ ̷̙̲̝̈́̒I̸͗̔ͅ ̴̼̲̾͝ͅḏ̴͖͑̄̎̄o̶̩̜̦͋̒͛n̸̢̙̯̉͘'̴̫̘̮̅̈́̒͜͠t̸̫͊̑̓ ̴͔̲̉n̴̤͖͑ë̸͓̥́ë̷̙̲͙̯͊̇d̷͙̞̱͍̆ ̴̩̮̦͍̔͐̕͝t̶̝̱̫̪́ẁ̸̬̭͊ȏ̸̬̜͜͠ͅ ̵͙͔͋́̚m̷̡̧̘̍͠o̷̰̥̥̠̅r̷̜͙͍͆̅̊e̸̹̫̐͆̏̊.̴̦̃̐͠

Back