Open The House of Odd

The shadows seemed to bend as a creature moved along the walls, it had teeth jutting out of its mouth at various different angles. This creature was sent to 'negotiate' with the man in the mirror. Well, Not negotiate. It was carrying a hologram on its back, something it would use to talk to the man. It arrived at the top of the house, due to its ability to manipulate shadows, and as the house was mostly drenched in darkness, it wouldn't be too hard. A large, 10ft creature appeared out of the shadows in 'his' office, in a kneeling position and taking a hologram out of its ribcage, it being drenched in a black substance. The creature pointed to it, before rather, it left the office, or TMITM just killed it on the spot.

A swirl of glowing, vibrant, and pulsating red energy appeared in the centre of TMITM’s office. The man, who had been coming out of it, had a strong mental block situated firmly in his mind. HE didn’t want TMITM to know what he was going to do, after all, everyone knows, if you get the first hit in, The advantage is in your favour. Hirata’s glowing, orange eyes opened, the meer energy coming from his eyes was astounding. He was channeling energy to it, warping and changing the molecular structure of his eyes beyond even human comprehension, allowing him to see the dark inky color of sorrow glowing, pulsating, and twirling around the man like a protective barrier, also allowing him 359• vision, ability to see through walls, and even Some sort of X-Ray Vision.

“Hello. Master.”
@TMITM

The Man in the Mirror sighed. He knew this day would come... eventually.
And, now it had.
The Man in the Mirror leaned against his desk. The light from Hirata's eyes was certainty intense. It made him wonder... the Man hadn't seen Hirata's true power for a while now, and he had always wanted to seriously test his ... 'servant'.
".̷.̵.̵h̵i̸.̶"
The Man chuckled.
"...W̴h̷e̷r̷e̶'̷s̴ ̴S̸a̷m̶?̶"
The Man had anticipated this. From the moment he had found Hirata pledging his allegiance and, for the interest alone, decided for it. The Man should've known better. People like Hirata, people like the Man, weren't made to be subjugated. They were made to be free.
If Hirata was perceptive enough, he would begin to see the sorrow swirling around the Man intensify and show his hate, his anger.

"A̴h̸,̸" the Man said, recognizing the young woman. "I̸ ̵s̷e̷e̵ ̸H̴i̷r̸a̸t̷a̸ ̴d̵i̵d̵n̶'̷t̷ ̶e̴d̸u̵c̵a̵t̵e̴ ̸y̷o̴u̴.̵ ̸"
The Man paused.
"A̸c̸t̸u̶a̵l̷l̷y̵,̴ ̸d̸i̶d̵ ̴y̵o̷u̸ ̶t̸w̷o̸ ̸a̶c̷t̶u̴a̸l̷l̵y̴ ̵t̸a̸l̵k̶ ̴a̸t̷ ̸a̸l̷l̷.̶.̸.̶?̶"
The Man chuckled and shook his head. He then stood straight up and spread his arms wide.
"W̷e̶l̵c̶o̴m̸e̵,̵ ̶m̷o̸r̶t̸a̸l̷,̸ ̸t̷o̷ ̶m̵y̸ ̵n̴o̶t̵-̴s̴o̵-̵h̸u̸m̶b̴l̵e̵ ̶a̷b̴o̷d̶e̴.̷" The Man stared into the two with an intense gaze.
"Y̶o̴u̵ ̵s̶h̷o̵u̴l̶d̴ ̶b̶e̴ ̸h̵o̸n̶o̴r̸e̷d̴.̶"

Hirata took a step forwards. The hate. The sorrow. The anger. It’s mixture swirling around TMITM told him, the Man knew why he was here. Hirata didn’t answer any of the man’s questions, or his statements, nothing. He merely looked at the man with his intense gaze, fire lapping off of his eyes, only really for intimidation though, though things like that never worked on the man.

“Your going to die today Old Man.”

The Man sighed again and looked down to his desk for a moment. He chuckled, though there was no humor in his laugh. His aura suddenly became a lot sadder. He smiled without amusement.
"K̴i̷d̴.̸.̶.̸" he began, sighing. "Y̴o̸u̷ ̶h̸a̴v̸e̶ ̴n̶o̵ ̵f̴r̷a̶m̸e̸ ̶o̴f̷ ̸r̵e̶f̴e̵r̵e̴n̷c̷e̵ ̸f̶o̷r̸ ̸h̴o̸w̵ ̵l̶o̸n̸g̶ ̵I̶'̵v̴e̸ ̷l̸i̶v̴e̸d̴.̷"
"T̵h̵e̷ ̷t̴h̶i̴n̸g̴s̷ ̷I̸'̴v̸e̶ ̸s̸e̵e̶n̴.̴"
"I̶'̸v̷e̸ ̷s̸e̸e̷n̶ ̵t̵h̷e̶ ̶b̸e̶g̵i̴n̷n̶i̸n̵g̷.̸.̸.̵"
"T̵h̸e̴ ̸m̸i̵d̴d̶l̴e̸.̵.̶.̸"
"A̴n̵d̴ ̴t̸h̷e̵ ̷E̸n̶d̸.̷.̸.̸"
".̶.̴.̵ ̸o̴f̵ ̷s̶o̴ ̶m̵a̴n̶y̸ ̴s̸t̷o̴r̵i̴e̷s̴.̴"
The Man turned his back on the two, which really didn't matter, because he saw the world so much differently than the two, looking out of the window in his study that he could see all of existence from.
"A̸n̶d̴ ̶a̷l̵o̴n̷g̶ ̸t̴h̵e̸ ̴w̸a̵y̵,̸ ̴e̸v̸e̵r̸y̵ ̴d̸a̴y̷,̸ ̸I̸'̸v̴e̴ ̵b̵e̶e̷n̶ ̴u̵t̶t̵e̷r̶l̶y̶ ̶a̸n̸d̵ ̶c̴o̷m̸p̶l̴e̶t̷e̷l̵y̷ ̸c̴o̶n̵v̸i̴n̷c̶e̵d̶ ̶o̵f̴ ̸o̶n̷e̶ ̴t̸h̷i̵n̴g̴.̴.."
"M̷y̷ ̵s̷t̵o̴r̷y̷ ̴d̷o̷e̸s̶n̴'̵t̷ ̵h̵a̶v̸e̴ ̴a̴n̵ ̸e̷n̵d̷.̷"

Sam looked around nervously. "I don't wanna be around here if you guys are gonna fight. I'll go pop some popcorn and watch. M'kay?"

Hirata wanted to laugh if the situation hadn’t been so serious. Hirata’s eyes narrowed at the man, taking a few steps forwards towards him, as his fist glew with Wild, enraged energy, His fiery eyes glowingly vibrantly in the darkness of the office.

“Everything has a end. Even You. Including You. Especially You. And your end has come in the form of me.”

Hirata Leapt forwards at such a speed a shockwave would’ve erupted from the ground, destroying the ground and making what was left of it uneven, and that wasn’t including the punch. If it hit, it would launch TMITM a good few lightyears, along with the shockwave from it destroying anything within a few hundred mile radius.

TMITM just smiled sadly.
The Man in the Mirror suddenly turned into a vortex - a gateway, and the force pulled everyone toward the location of the final fight.

(ah, damnit, my phone doesn't have the draft saved. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow...)

Sam summoned Spark back to her backpack. "Shit!" She exclaimed. She was silenced by the vortex before the stream of curses came from her mouth.

Back