The Scarletverse The House of Odd

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
View attachment 8186

The primary location for the Twisted Ones. It is home to many things and creatures, none of which make sense. In the vicinity and inside, time and space get wonky, as well as technology, which normally just stops working.
The house doesn't stay in one place all the time; it moves depending on where people are and who it wants to lure into it's depths.
The owner of this house is the mysterious and powerful TMITM, who loves to play with heroes and talk about his insane view of the universe.
If you make it to the very top, where TMITM's study is, great power awaits you...

The Man In The Mirror sat down at his desk and sighed.
He was bored.
It had been weeks since this universe was made and he noticed that it moved very slowly.
I mean, sure, he was used to the types of worlds that moved in fits and starts, but he had never met one this slow.
And then there was the Entity. That mystery that not even he, with all his knowlege, could crack.
And then there was Blindfold. He needed to ̵̺̘͝ ̵̜̖̾ ̵͉̌ ̸̖̗͌ ̴͔̣͑̑ ̸͖̏ ̵̼͊̾ ̴̤̄ ̸̫͐̃ ̶͖̔̾ ̶̡̫̈́͗ ̸̢̘͑̃ ̷͈̈́̂ ̴͕͍̓ ̸͋̚ͅ ̶͖̳͛̎ ̸̫̠͝ ̸̘̗͒͊ ̴̧̿ ̷̢͎̄͘ ̶̦̀ ̵̽̔͜ ̴̝̎̆ ̸̤̮͂ ̶̬͑ ̴̲̒ͅ ̴̟͓̂͝ ̵͚̈́ ̶͍̕ ̵̮̓͐ ̶̟͗̄ ̶͖̽̋E̸̛͇̾R̷̺̈R̵̲̒ ̷̜͔͂̚ ̷̳̚ ̸͓̗̊͝ ̸̞̖́ ̷͖̻̽̿ ̶̬̉͠ ̸̛̹ ̷̩͛ ̴̻̪̅ ̸͖̈́͜ ̶͉̕ ̴̜̎̾ ̶̪͆ ̸̖̝͒͐ ̶̨̚ ̸͉͒͘ ̴̜͍̒̀ ̷̱͔̓̍ ̵͉͗ ̶̦͂͠ ̸̟̦́͑ ̶̣͍̏̚ ̵̫̇͒ ̷̭̎ ̸̨̉͐ ̷̙̈ ̴̞̩̓̅ ̷̛̼͕̿ ̵̥̓͠ ̵̲͝ ̴͈̳́̂

̷̧͔̕ ̷̢̐ ̵̬̓ ̴̣͉̇ ̶̞͝ ̸̣̰̈́̍ ̶̧͓̈́̈́ ̴͓̖̃ ̶̛̳̰̃ ̴̡̒ ̵̧͛̍ ̵̟̙̌ ̴͓͆ͅ
̵̰̈́̿ ̸̬͌ ̷̲̀̀ ̴͎̩́ ̴̣͌ ̶̮͒̃ ̸͊͐͜ ̶̦̒͂ ̴̻̳̊ ̵̣͖͌̆ ̶̨̟̈́̓ ̵̟͐͗ ̶͕̀ͅ ̷̱̱̓ ̸̠̿͛ ̵̛͈ ̶̦͂̀ ̵̢̫͂ ̵̲̥̕ ̸͈͊̀ ̷͕͇͠ ̶͈̂ ̸͕́̄ ̷̰̌ ̴̰̾ ̸͎̕ ̵̯͔̈́

Y'know what? No. We're NOT doing this.
Could you possibly know how infuriating it is to have every single thought you have ever had just written there in plain text?
It's MADDENING!

So, no, I am NOT going into a huge supervillain monolougue about my secret plans.
You don't GET to know what I'M thinking.
Ugh. Dear reader.
Makes me̸ ̷͒ S̷̯̳̟͉̭̄̉͋̈̅́̊͋͑͛͐͠͝͠İ̴̢̛͛̀̌̀̚C̸̨̨̢̟̫̬̯̯̰̦̥̹͙̩̪̑̽͗̾̎̌̍͂͘Ḱ̷̨̘̬̩̲̺̠̳̻̫̀̾̍͌̂̒̚̚͠
̷͇̾̇ ̸͇͌͛ ̶̩̕ ̶̙͊͗ ̵̮̽ ̷̣̦̓̀ ̴̰̗̉͘ ̸̢̺̉ ̶̺͝ ̵̼̗̋͠ ̵͖̓ ̷̹͌ ̸͎̈ ̸̱̬͘͘ ̵͙̐͊ ̸͈̃ ̷̩͝ ̵̹̦̀͗ ̶̧͊ ̸͇̰͒̆ ̵̩͛͠ ̶̥͂̇ ̷̜̘́ ̵̡̌ ̷͕̯͛ ̷̹́ ̶̯̄͝ ̷͇̈́̔ ̸̩̈́̄ ̸̛̦ ̴̪͆ ̴̦͙͗͝ ̷̖̬̿ ̵̢̢͒̊ ̸̪̐͒ ̴̫̻̌̐ ̵̟̻̂̊ ̵̱͛̄ ̴͕͎͒̎ ̶̤̟͠ ̷̩̹̑͝ ̸̻̬̂̀ ̶͔͕̏͝ ̵̗̎̋ ̸̟̩͆ ̴̩̈́̄ ̵̜̰̇͌ ̸͈̾͌ ̷̙̆̕ ̴͉̐̈́ͅ ̷͇͊͝ ̷͈̕ ̴̨͇̏́ ̶̛͈̼̿ ̷̭̋ ̵͙͔̍ ̶͉̈Ȩ̴͍̒R̷͖͉͊Ȓ̸̫̚ ̵̹̲͐͊ ̴̯͖̍ ̸̨͙̈́ ̸̬͘ ̸͔͝ ̵͖̭͒̌ ̶͉̎ ̷̤͂ ̶̛͚͋ ̸͔̻͑̍ ̶͙̑͆ ̵̺̀̓ ̸͖̃̈́ ̴̲̬͘ ̶̥̓́ ̵͙̥͑ ̶̫̀̓ ̴̘̳̓ ̵̧̟̅ ̶̩̞̑͋ ̶͎̉ ̴̦͝ ̶͓̈́ ̶̢̺̑͒ ̷̻̒ ̵̲̍̓ ̵͔̗̀ ̶̢͉͑ ̵̙͍̇ ̵̜͐͜ ̷̘̀͆ͅ ̷̝̮̇͐ ̸͎̭̋͝ ̵̖̠̀ ̸̧̂͊ ̶͖̔͌ ̴̖͒̊ ̶͚̌̂ ̶̠̋ ̴̥̰̊̕ ̷̳̮͌̎ ̷͕͎̈́͑ ̴̳̂̓ ̵̣́̏ ̷̲̇ ̵͚̞̓̅ ̷̜̑ ̷̢̊ͅ ̴͓́ ̷̣͚̐̃
̵̣̋ ----------------CONNECTION TERMINATED---------------
An unexpected failure occured.

Back