The Humans and the Abettors [IC]

Chojin look up and saw that everyone else there was just like him "where am i and where is ROBBIE" Chojin yelled out as. He got up and pushed past everyone till he got to the glass "hmm this is gls-" Chojin was interrupted by another headache. "Why" he told himself before looking the other "who are you people and where is Robbie?" Chojin asked

Last edited:
Amethyst waved the other girl off. "It's fine, don't trip." She shrugged her shoulder. She could understand her anger, Amethyst knew that she was just scared. "That's a good idea..." She rubbed her chin. Amethyst climbed off of the bed and looked around the room. "But where could they be? Maybe they're hidden in plain sight?" She suggested with a thoughtful expression on her face. "If they're in the walls or something we're screwed." Amethyst huffed and blew another bubble with her gum. She looked to the guy who was yelling like a loon. The young girl huffed in annoyance and placed her hands on her hips. "Hey bubby! Why don't you calm down. It's obvious that none of us know where our Abettors are. Why don't you can it, you're givin' me a headache."
divider-line1.png

Blaise huffed in annoyance. She was right, he needed to know what they were up against before attacking. "Then what do you have in mind?" He sneered at her. His hackles were still raised in obvious aggression but it wasn't aimed at her. He was angry at himself for not being able to protect his human better and angry at whoever dared to kidnap and separate them.

Chojin turn to face Amethyst and gave a cold stare "in case you havent notice we could be died at any second but why would you care you filthy girl" he said in a cold voice before he turn to face the bed

23k7u6a.jpg
Rebecca continued crying in the dark, balled up in the bathroom stall. She heard muffled voices from the other room, then yelling and banging of some sort. They had woken up, but she didn't move from her position. She didn't want to meet them, she didn't want to be here, and she most definitely didn't want to be separated from Una. The sudden crackling and popping noises scared Rebecca a bit, and she momentarily stopped crying when a voice sounded. Then the man who was talking said her name.

"Someone please go and fetch Miss Browning from the bathroom. It's through the wooden door." The voice sounded monotone, almost as if he were bored.

Her heart began beating rapidly. They know my name. How did they know I was in the bathroom? Can they see me? As scared as she was, the feeling only intensified with the realization that she was being watched. She wanted to throw up again, but there was nothing left in her stomach to vomit out. Tears welled up in her eyes again, why did this have to happen to her? She'd heard stories of kids getting kidnapped, but she never actually thought-

Suddenly a glow filled the room as the bathroom door opened. Someone was coming in, probably to 'fetch her' like the voice had asked. She didn't want to be fetched. She wanted to go home, to curl up in her bed and snuggle with Una, to hug her parents and tell them she was so so sorry for going into the city alone. She knew they would be sick with worry right now, and the worst part was that they would have no idea where to start looking for her. At that thought, the girl felt another sob well up in her chest. Will I ever be found?

"Hello?" a male voice echoed. She didn't want to be heard and tried to stay quiet, but the sadness was too much to hold back. The tears in her eyes fell from her lashes and she let out a sob, immediately closing her mouth afterwards. Her chin trembled when the footsteps slowly approached the stall door. She didn't want to be seen like this, it would be embarrassing. But she watched through the darkness as the door slowly opened.

"Hey are you in there? Are you okay?" he whispered. Her eyes had adjusted to the very dim lighting, and she saw a curly haired boy kneel down just outside of the doorway. She recognized him, from when she'd woken up, he was the boy that had been asleep in the bed right next to her's. Though she barely got much of a glance at the others before running through the door in an attempt to escape. That was when she found the bathroom, and the nausea hit her like a train.

"It's Miss Browning right?" he asked. His voice was soft and friendly. And knowing that someone was trying to be comforting made her want to cry even more.

Rebecca opened her mouth, then closed it. She squeezed her legs harder, hugging them closer to her chest as if it made her safer. "Yes," she managed to croak out. Her voice was wet and wispy, making it obvious how much she'd been crying. She heard a bang as another person busted into the room, and suddenly the bathroom lights flooded back on. The sudden brightness was blinding, and Rebecca squeezed her eyes shut. The newcomer busted into the connecting stall, and she heard a torrent of vomit splash into the toilet water. She made a face of disgust, know that was probably what she'd sounded like a few minutes ago. Blinking and squinting, Rebecca got onto her knees and found the flush lever, sending her own stomach fluids down the toilet drain. She then sat again, though this time against the other side of the stall.

"I'm okay," she lied to the boy next to her. She used her tank top to dry her face, but that did nothing to reduce the red puffiness that gave her weakness away. "Wh- where are we?" she whispered to him, staring at the floor to avoid eye contact. She folded her legs up to her chest again, putting her arms around her legs. She didn't want to move back into the main room, even though she knew she would have to eventually.

Last edited:
2sale01.jpg
"I-...I don't know. But it seems like we still have our powers left so they must be alive and near enough," the otter replied back. Hearing another abettor say this made Una feel a little bit better. She had assumed that Rebecca was still alive, because she could still air hop, but hearing someone confirm this made Una feel more certain of the fact for herself.

"We'll find them and we'll get out of here," she continued, and the otter gave Una a smile. This made Una feel much better. She stopped trembling and her ears came up a little bit higher, though just barely. "My name is Nery, what's yours?"

"Una," the rabbit replied. She turned towards Nery and sniffed the air. She seemed friendly, and she was small like Una was. If rabbits could smile, she would have given a tiny one. Nery coming over to her and being comforting had calmed Una down, and she really appreciated it knowing that Nery herself must be just as worried and afraid. "I looked around though," Una continued softly, "I couldn't find a door anywhere." She wanted to meet up with Rebecca again so badly, but how? The room seemed to be sealed around them. The rabbit's stomach growled when the falcon mentioned lunch. So there would be people feeding them? How long were they meant to stay here. Una had so many questions, but it seemed as if everyone else in the room was just as much in the dark as she was.

The whole predicament was scary, but then she thought of Rebecca. Una knew she would be so frightened, the girl was probably crying right now, and she wasn't with her human to be an anchor. The thought steeled her a little. It gave Una an objective, something to focus on. She had to get to Rebecca because Rebecca needed her. She doubted that the girl would be able to function very well in whatever terrible situation she might be in. Una flicked her head back towards Nery. "What's your human's name?" she asked. "Mine's named Rebecca, and I want to find her... But I don't know how."

Last edited:
<---Kailey--->

"Gee, calm down a little, will ya?" Kailey kicked the blanket to straighten it out, not bothering to crawl out of her bed. "We're not going to die in any second. We're going to die when and if they feel like we're useless to them. Do you honestly think they would bother getting all of these nice little toys if they decided to kill us right off the bat? Anyways, they're probably going to feed us pretty soon, so we can talk about this over some nice food, okay? I'm off to sleep, so wake me up if anything more interesting comes up."

She burrowed herself into the bed, pulling the blanket over her face. She huddled up into a ball, feeling the heart pounding inside her chest. Did they implement some kind of monitoring chips in my brain to monitor me, like they do in the movies? She rubbed her hand on her arm frantically. Even in here she felt naked, as if the eyes of the captors could penetrate through the sheets to scrutinize her fear that must be palpable on her face.

<---Weston--->

Weston shivered. He was afraid of the man who had put them there, and of those who had came up with the sick idea of separating the humans away from their abettors. But more than that, he was worried sick about Kailey. Who was to say that she wasn't being treated much worse than he was? Thinking of her, he gathered up his courage to get up and approach the otter and the rabbit, who seemed to be discussing something about why they were kidnapped.

Sam frowned at the sound of the girls’ broken voice and wanted nothing other than to comfort her, but he didn't want to push her if she felt scared. He was a stranger after all and they were in a strange place. A loud bang as the door behind them swung open made Sam jump for the second time today and he blinked as the lights suddenly switched on. The headache that had just calmed down came back with a bang and he groaned painfully, shutting his eyes for a second before looking back up at the girl. She was flushing the toilet and he guessed that she had gone through what the other person went through right now in the other stall. He wanted to see if the other person was okay, but didn't want to leave the girl alone in her state, so he stayed knowing that he probably couldn't do much the help the person that was vomiting right now anyway.

The girl sat down again on the other side of the stall, still looking down. Her face was pretty concealed by both her hair and the angle it was in, but in the bright light the evidence of her crying was clear as day. The damp, pink cheeks and red eyes mixed with her body language didn't leave much to be assumed about her emotional state.
"I'm okay" she said, and his eyebrows furrowed at that and he looked at her sadly. They were both aware that she was lying, but he chose not press it any further.
"Wh- where are we?" came next and Sam let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. He shifted his weight a bit, know sitting down with one knee pressed to his chest, a bit like the girl and hummed in thought.
"I'm... not sure." he answered honestly and looked up at her.
"I heard the others discussing if we might be held for ransom, but it seems a bit odd. I don't even-..." he quickly cut himself short. He didn't want to mention the situation with his parents and he bit is lip nervously.
"Ahh... Um, none of us really seem that rich, so I don't know..." He paused, trying to think of some way to make her feel better.
"At least we know that our Abettors are okay. I don't think they're too far away either, even though we cant hear them." He smiled gently at her before noticing the scratches and bruises on her cheek. Remembering that he had fallen when Nery was taken he assumed that was what had happened to her too.
"Hey are you okay? Your cheek..." he said, starting to reach out for her, but stopping when he realized she might not want him to touch her. He let his arm fall and just watched her worriedly from a distance.

Amethyst narrowed her eyes and stared at the older boy blankly. "I care obviously since my Abettors is gone as well. But panicking and acting crazy with get us nowhere." She said just as coldly. Amethyst looked away from him with a huff. How dare he accuse her of not caring. Just because she was having some big outburst didn't mean that she didn't care. Not to mention that he called her filthy....what a jerk. She understood that he was worried about his abettor but that didn't give him the right to snap at her. He was officially on her shit list now. Amethyst turned her attention back to the group.

┣▇ Joey ▇▇▇▇▇═─

Her stomach empty of what little was in it, Joey flushed the toilet and sat back against the wall, groaning. Her head was pounding, the room was spinning around her, and now she had a terrible taste in her mouth. She would have cried, but she just didn't have the energy.

She felt bad for eavesdropping on the conversation between the people in the other stall, but they had to have noticed she was there, and she couldn't really help it. Naturally, they were just as confused and distraught as she was. At least she wasn't alone in this situation.

She definitely felt alone, though.

┣▇ Maybell ▇▇▇▇═─

Maybell could tell that all of the other abettors in the room were distressed. Of course, why wouldn't they be? She may not have appeared very concerned on the outside, but inside she was terrified.

As much as she wanted to sit and feel bad until something happened, she just had to get something done.

"Does anyone remember what happened when they were taken? I think if we recall the details, we might be able to figure something out."

Chojin sat up and turn to face everyone " listen I don't care who you people are or what your problems are but all I know is that once I find Robbie will freeze anything or anyone that gets in our way" he explain before making a cold stare.

<---Weston--->

Weston tilted his head a little to the side, thinking pensively. "Well, I don't know if this will be useful... but I remember that we were ditching school again, because Kailey wanted to get an ice cream and she couldn't wait around until her class was over. We were walking through the deserted alley near the forest when I thought I heard some footsteps behind the bushes. I thought it was strange, since we have never seen a single human being there. I slipped past Kailey and peeked into the bushes to check and didn't find anybody, so I blinked a little, thinking that I must have misheard... that was when I saw the man with this weird fencing mask, dressed in a really outlandish Halloween costume or something. He grabbed my wings, pushed a needle into my vein, and... actually, I don't remember anything past that..." He paused a bit, deep in his thought, then asked, "How about you? How did you get here?"

Haniyya

Haniyya stared at the rude boy. He was a good few years younger than Haniyya, who turned her nose up in disgust. "You are rude and intolerable. You should learn to respect people who are older than you." She warned. "We are all in the same situation. Don't be so angry." With that, she turned away.

She pointed towards the bookshelf, looking at Amethyst. "There. Help me clear it," she commanded, walking over to the shelves. She picked up one of the boxes - 'Mousetrap' - and dropped it onto the floor beside her feet. Once she started, she was off, tearing the boxes away. It looked as if she was taking out her fear and stress on the innocent board games. She glanced over her shoulder at the clock and watched as it ticked over from 11:58 to 11:59.

Daniyah

"Then what do you have in mind?" The lynx asked Daniyah, his voice threaded with anger of sorts.
She hesitated, not having really thought that far. Her gaze drifted to the bathroom door. She clicked her beak together a few times. "Perhaps we could flood the room?" She asked, nodding towards the bathroom. "They will have to come in to make sure we don't drown. Then we can see what we're up against." Her voice was dipped in something like mischief.

Rajah sighed. "You are all being so childish."
He punched the wall, only to injure his fist. Why was he here? Why was he separated from Jaune?
Rajah looked towards the gang. "If we keep arguing and not start looking for a way out, I'm going to give everyone a good slap. Move it, folks."

┣▇ Maybell ▇▇▇▇═─

A fencing mask and Halloween costume? Interesting. Maybell racked her brain to recall exactly the details of last night.

"Well, we were at a party. Joey's neighbor had invited her, but she didn't know anyone else. It wasn't in, like, a house; just a clearing in the woods with a campfire in the middle. Joey got nervous, because the one person she knew had gone off with her other friends, so she started drinking. I mean, it was a bunch of unsupervised teenagers; of course there was alcohol.

"She got really drunk and tired, so we went further into the woods so she could be alone. She ended up falling asleep against a tree. I was trying to wake her up, because I didn't want her sleeping outside surrounded by strangers, when someone grabbed me and put me to sleep. I didn't see them at all.

"I'm assuming that what they injected us with was some kind of sedative to keep us unconscious while they transported us... wherever 'here' is."

Amethyst looked towards the bookshelf and smiled. She didn't ask any questions before she started to clear it not too gently. Books went flying behind her, she didn't throw them too hard because she didn't want to hit anyone. Amethyst felt a sense of calm as she took out her feelings on the books. She looked to girl who looked a couple of years older than her. Amethyst realized that she didn't even get her name, or anyone's name for that matter. "Not that this is fun and all...why are we doing this excatly?" She asked her. "You think that they're probably cameras in here somewhere don't you?" She asked.
divider-line1.png

Blaise grinned at Daniyah and nodded. "Finally someone with a good idea." He hopped off of the bed. He looked around. "Well let's get to it then." He headed towards the bathroom. His posture was confident and his head held high. Despite the circumstances he would still act like his snobbish self. He would then the other Abettors see the worry and fear that he was feeling.

Haniyya

Haniyya nodded. "The books and boxes will be cameras and microphones," she said, picking up a hardback book and throwing it down as hard as she could on the ground. There was a sound somewhere between a click and a crack as the spine split. "By doing this, we will break them." She gave a confident, proud nod. "Even if we don't break them fully, we may malfunction them. They will have to spend time fixing them, and that will give us privacy."

Daniyah

If Daniyah could smile, she would have. She got into the air and flew to the doorknob. She perched on it, then looked towards the other Abettors. "Hey, come and help us!" She shouted to them. "If we flood the room, we can maybe find a way to escape! Back to our humans!" She lied. Even if someone did come in to help and clean up, there wouldn't be enough time for them to escape, and then there might be more security past the door. But if it would get them to help, she'd say whatever she needed to.

"Yeah, I didn't see any door either, but there has to be one right? They've had to had some way to get us in here and to feed us" Nery answered Una, her tail twitching in thought. She was glad that the bunny seemed to feel a bit better, opening up and talking to her. When the bunny asked about her humans name and telling her hers' name she gave her a sad smile.
"His name is Sam and I want to find him too. I hope we can get out of here soon, I miss him already and I'm really worried." she answered, thinking about her human. She really hoped that he was okay and safe, somewhere. At least she wasn't alone here, but she didn't how he had it at all. Maybe he was stuck in a cold cell somewhere, all alone and scared. Being stuck in her thoughts Nery almost didn't notice the tufted puffin that had walked up to them. Shaking her head to push away her thought for now she tilted her head towards him.
"Hi" she greeted, waiting to see how his temperament towards them was before pushing further.

When some Abettors began making a ruckus and shouting about flooding the bathroom Nery confusedly looked past the puffin at them. What in the world did they think they were doing?

23k7u6a.jpg
Ransom? Was she being held for ransom? Her parents were well off, and she knew they would pay to have her back in a heartbeat. Suddenly, Rebecca found herself really hoping that she was kidnapped for ransom. It was better than whatever else these people might be keeping her here for. But by the way the boy was talking, it didn't seem like it was likely. Rebecca took a deep breath when he suggested that their abettors were nearby. She didn't understand how that could be possible, but the thought was reassuring none the less.

"Hey are you okay? Your cheek..." he said. Rebecca's eyes flicked over at his hand when she saw it coming for her. She tensed up a little, but luckily he dropped it. If he'd tried touching her she might have mistaken the gesture for an advance. She didn't know him, he was a complete stranger, and his action reminded her of that. She didn't even know his name, and she was too shy to outright ask.

"I'm okay," she whispered again, bringing a hand up to brush the hair out of her face and behind an ear. Her hands were shaking. She quickly brought it back down to hold her legs again, so he wouldn't notice the fact. She felt weak and without energy. Rebecca's stomach growled making her realize that she hadn't eaten since lunch at school yesterday, if it had been yesterday and not longer. Her mind switched over to food. Were they going to be fed? Or was there food in the other room. Rebecca had barely looked around the living section when she'd awoken.

2sale01.jpg
There has to be a door? "I guess you're right," she replied. Though she had no clue where it could possibly be. A puffin waddled over to them soon after and Una went silent again. More strangers. She knew she'd have to get over her antisocial nature eventually, if they wanted to escape that was, but it seemed like now wasn't the time for that to happen. Instead of greeting the abettor, her eyes flicked to the others near the bathroom door. They were talking about causing a flood in there to draw their captors out. Una supposed it could work, but then the other half of her started to worry. What if they didn't come, and we all ended up drowning ourselves? The thought was ridiculous though. The amount of water it would take to flood this room would be enormous. But what if that just pissed their captors off. That was a more realistic issue. Who knows what these people would do to them. Una wanted to suggest that they wait, but she wasn't quite ready to interact with the rest of them yet.

Chojn close his eyes before he got up and walk over to the bin and split in it "ok lets see" he said before turning around to face everyone. "Im Chojin or Chou ok" Chojin said while he fix his shirt

Back