Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahli Nuva

Get over here.
It was a bright day in Heatherfield. The sun was setting over the horizion, the birds were singing, and humanity was taking a well deserved rest.

latest

A young red haired woman walked down the street, clutching her textbooks close. She was late for her physics class, and as such needed to hurry. Will cursed her stupid alarm clock. How dare it short circut on the first day of college?

As she ran past her old school, Sheffield Institute, Will recalled her old friends, and the magical adventures they once had. It had been four years since they defeated Dark Mother, and five since they last defeated Cedric and Nerissa. Will had given the Heart of Kandrakar back to Himerish, The Oracle of Kandrakar.

Since then, her friends had gone off in different directions. Irma had become a teacher, and had married the geeky Martin Tubbs, her childhood friend she had 'hated' for being so nerdy. Taranee had become a successful CEO of Dawnstar Systems, one of the leading technological and industrial megacoroprations in America. Cornelia married Taranee's brother, Peter, and the two moved to Paris, France. Last she heard, the two were very well off and happy together.

Hay Lin had been given her grandmother's resturant, the Silver Dragon. It had been in her family for generations, and it was one of the best resturants in town. No longer just a small hole in the wall, The Silver Dragon had become widespread throughout the city, with branches in all of the districts.

Will herself had gone off to college, moving out of her mom's apartment and living with her boyfriend, Matt Olsen. Matt was away on tour with his famous band, Wreck 55. For now, Will was planning on getting an Animal Science degree, and so she enrolled in Sheffield Institute, one of Heatherfield's biggest colleges.

As Will stepped foot on the school grounds, a massive headache racked her brain, causing her to fall to her knees. The former Keeper clutched her head, as images flashed in her mind.

latest

"WWhat!? Who..."

A voice rang inside of Will's skull, piercing her very soul and causing it to ache. Will cried out in pain, but the passing students seemed to be ignoring her. Why couldn't they see what was right in front of them!?

"Greetings, mortal. I am impressed by your power. Behold, I have chosen you as my new vessel. In a year's time I will begin my Zero Mortal Plan, and you hall help me destroy this pathetic planet and reform it in my image."

Will saw nothingmore after that, losing conciousness and fainting in the middle of the road. The strange being's raw power could be felt across dimensions, causing even Himerish to open his eyes in shock. From Kandrakar itself, he sighed sadly.

latest

"I fear the time has come. Luba, gather The Heart and call The Guardians. Our former Keeper has come into contact with Zamasu."

The Oracle's assistant froze a bit as she opened the vault to The Heart. Zamasu? "My lord, you can't be serious. Zamasu is only a fable. He can't exist. Can he?"

Himerish nodded darkly. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to contact an old friend...."

@Raynar Saassin

It was another day in the Dragon Ball Universe. Beerus and Whis had just left Earth after some time with Future Trunks. They were discussing how a being known as Zamasu had destroyed his timeline, with him escaping from the terror that was him and his created partner; Goku Black. Returning from Earth with a delicacy known as Sushi as a leaving gift, Beerus and Whis got ready to relax. Or so they thought.

d26.jpg

"Whis? What is this you brought me?" "It's apparently called "Sushi", my lord. A delicacy from Earth that most humans find delectable." "Well, I'd be the judge of that, clearly. After a long and dragged out fight like that, I sure worked up the appetite." "Well, you enjoy it intently, my lord. It would appear someone is contacting me and I have a suspicion that it's an important one at that." "Well, whatever it is, it had better not interrupt my precious eating time."

Whis then walked somewhat away from Beerus while he intercepted the contact. Who could it be? "Hello? It's Whis. What seems to be the problem?"

@Hahli Nuva

Himerish smiled at hearing the voice of his old friend again. Whis had been one of kandrakar's staunchest allies and had helped create the veil that seperated Meridian from the Multiverse when Prince Phobos rose to power. Himerish looked on as Luba gathered the Aurameres and prepared to summon The Guardians.

w_i_t_c_h___the_heart_of_kandrakar_by_hinataelyontoph-d94p36h.png

"Whis. it is good to hear from you. Sadly, the matter at hand is of a more negative nature. A being called Zamasu has attacked one of my Keepers. He plans to possess her body and use her to destroy our universe. If he manages to do so, not even The Guardians of Kandrakar could stand against him. I ask that you please send assistance if you can."

@Raynar Saassin

"Ah, yes. We were just discussing such a being back in our reality as well. Me and Beerus will come and assist you. Although you will have to forgive us if we sample some of your cuisines. It's only natural of course. We're on our way to you."

Whis then walked over to Beerus who had already finished his Sushi. "Whis? Who spoke to you just?" "A friend of mine, my lord. It would appear that Zamasu has found a way to exit our reality, and is terrorising another." "I see. Well, normally I wouldn't involve myself in the affairs of others, but this seems to be a special case if our friend Zamasu plans on creating Trunks's timeline but in another reality. Let's go, Whis." "Indeed, my lord."

Once they got themselves prepared, they teleported towards the reality that was the Keeper's area.

In an open spot in front of the man who contacted Whis, they would bare witness to their arrival, a truly marvellous and incredible display:

giphy.gif

"Now then. What seems to be the problem that results in the interruption of a God of Destruction's past-time?"

@Hahli Nuva

Himerish smiled and welcomed Whis and Beerus with open arms. Luba had gathered The Aurameres, and was preparing to summon The Guardians.

"Welcome, Whis. It is truly good to see you again. And I see you have brought your student with you..."

Himerish waved his hand, and a glowing portal opened, showing the passed out Keeper.

"My Keeper has been struck by strange visions. I do not know when or how they will come to pass..."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. Would those strange visions happen to be about Zamasu?" "That kai again. It seems to be a popular topic to discuss, considering how our friend Trunks came back from his timeline talking about him."

Whis then took a look around. "It's been too long, my friend."

@Hahli Nuva

Himerish nodded, and was about to explain more whenthe voices of females interrupted him.

"Man, Corny. I can't believe you threw a plate of snails into that guy's face! Did he really kiss you?"

"Yes, he did. And I was so angry. He kept flirting with me and Caleb was right there! He looked like he was about to punch his lights out!"

"He knows he's on Earth, right? Not Meridian?"

"Aww! That's so cute! I wish Eric would do that for me some day...."

The five girls walked into the room, already transformed. When they say Beerus and Whis, they instantly fell into attack mode, but HImerish calmed them.

"Calm yourselves, Guardians. This is an old friend of mine. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Himerish asked as he stepped aside to let Whis take over.

@Raynar Saassin

"Very well then. *Ahem.*" Whis exclaimed as he turned to the group of girls.

3903344-4875768447-36889.jpg

"I am Whis. I am Beerus's attendant and his teacher. I ensure that he stays up to shape and keep the Universe safe while maintaining his job." "And I am Beerus, Universe 7's God of Destruction. I'm sure by now you must know what that refers to but in case you brats need a history lesson, then it's simple. I destroy planets, entire races or any threats to my Universe. You'd be best to heed my presence here as an honour, not a pleasure."

@Hahli Nuva

"Very well then. *Ahem.*" Whis exclaimed as he turned to the group of girls.

3903344-4875768447-36889.jpg

"I am Whis. I am Beerus's attendant and his teacher. I ensure that he stays up to shape and keep the Universe safe while maintaining his job." "And I am Beerus, Universe 7's God of Destruction. I'm sure by now you must know what that refers to but in case you brats need a history lesson, then it's simple. I destroy planets, entire races or any threats to my Universe. You'd be best to heed my presence here as an honour, not a pleasure."

@Hahli Nuva

Irma scoffed, folding her arms under her more than generous bust. "What, was Edgelord Supreme taken or something?"

Cornelia elbowed Irma in the ribs, causing her to glare at the Earth Guardian. The blonde bombshell gave the God a small smile and bowed politely. "Ignore her. Irma's mouth moves faster than her head. Welcome, Lord Beerus."

Taranee meanwhile, decided to study Whis, walking up to him and adjusting her glasses. "What ARE you? I've never seen someone like you around here before..."

Hay Lin took it upon herself to zip between the two, leaning over to gently pet Beerus on the head and ask him a million questions at once. "You're so cute! Can I pet you? What kind of cat are you? Are you hungry?"

Himerish chuckled at his Guardian's antics. It seemed even though they were older, they still had the same wonder and awe for goddlike figures.

Last edited:
"If you'd be so kind as to not touch me or overwhelm me with questions, then perhaps I may spare your li--- Wait. I am feeling a bit peckish myself." Beerus exclaimed, starting to get angry but then happy again once food was the topic.

"Of course my appearance is not quite that of people in this reality, however I assure you that I may not be as different as many of you. However, we have a much more important matter on our hands here. Isn't that right, old friend?" Whis asked, nodding towards Himerish

@Hahli Nuva

"If you'd be so kind as to not touch me or overwhelm me with questions, then perhaps I may spare your li--- Wait. I am feeling a bit peckish myself." Beerus exclaimed, starting to get angry but then happy again once food was the topic.

"Of course my appearance is not quite that of people in this reality, however I assure you that I may not be as different as many of you. However, we have a much more important matter on our hands here. Isn't that right, old friend?" Whis asked, nodding towards Himerish

@Hahli Nuva

"Indeed, Whis. Guardians, come."

Himerish cleared his throat, a sign to The Guardians that they needed to pay atttention. The four goddesses watched as HImerish waved his hands and created a large mirror so that everone could see. With another snap of his fingers, Himerish revealed a passed out Will, lying on the ground.

"Will! What happened to her!?"

"Who hurt her? When did this happen?"

Himerish sighed softly, showing them the images Will had seen before she passed out. "Will was attacked by a demon known as Zamasu. He is very dangerous but we don't know where he is or what he wants. We fear he may want Will for The Heart."

"But I don't understand. How has Zamasu become aware of The Heart? Why is he coming for it now if he's so powerful?"

"We have to rescue her! He could be hiding anywhere!"

"Will's spirit is safe for now. I have sent Luba to recover her. While she recovers, you need to work with Whis and his student Beerus and figure out a way to defeat Zamasu."

"Pssh. Yeah, no pressure..."

Last edited:
"Now now." Whis exclaimed as he proceeded to cut them off. "Just because Zamasu is making his presence known, that doesn't mean you should just rush in there willy nilly. We need to have some sort of plan of engagement first before we rush in there recklessly." "Whis is correct. Despite my capability to just destroy everything in sight, this one requires a more delicate touch."

"If I may be so bold, Himerish. I believe Zamasu may be using his power to take control of Will and use her as his partner for his Zero Mortal Plan. He intends to eradicate all living beings in this reality and rule over it."

@Hahli Nuva

Irma walked up to Beerus and poked him in the chest lightly with her finger.

"You think you're the only God around here, Snagglepuss?"

Cornelia rolled her eyes and put herself between the two before a fight started. "You guys can argue later! Whis has a point. We need to make some sort of plan. Just because we're Gods ourselves doesn't mean we're undefeatable."

"Cornelia's right. Whis, I don't mean to contradict your need for a plan, but I can't help but think you're underestimating us. We didn't come this far due to rushing in and throwing the first punch, even though some of us wanted too..."

Taranee shot Irma a look, to which the Water Guardian stuck her tongue out playfully. "Will you guys chill out? First of all, I know Will wouldn't give up her body without a fight. She's stronger than all of us. For all we know, she could be fighting Zamasu right now. I know how dangerous the situation is, alright? Just because Garfield over here is a God or whatever doesn't mean he can just come to our dimension and disrespect us like this."

Hay Lin floated down to the others, closing her eyes and sighing softly. She was always the one to look on the bright side of things, even when stakes were at their bleakest. Will wasn't gone yet, which meant they had a chance.

"Irma has a point. We can't count Will out yet. If she's still there, then she's fighting. Whatever plan we need to come up with, i suggest we do it fast. We can go to the old Silver Dragon again, just like in the old days!"

"Remember, Guardians. We don't know how long you have. Whis and Beerus will do what they can, but ultimatley, it falls on you to save your leader. I wish you the best of luck"

The Oracle opened a portal from Kandrakar leading to The Silver Dragon, Hay Lin's family resturant. The four lifelong friends walked over, facing Himerish and his fellow Gods.

"Thank you, Himerish. It's an honor serving you." Taranee said respectfully.

Irma smirked and cracked her knuckles. "Yeah! We'll end this in one punch, man!"

"Wow, do you say anything OTHER than references?"
Cornelia said dismissevly, shaking her head and smiling.

"Is everyone ready? Come on! I just made fresh ramen!" Hay Lin was the first through the portal, flying in excitedly.

@Raynar Saassin

"Did someone say Ramon?~" Beerus blurted out of nowhere as he overheard the talk of food and immediately insisted on following. "Come on Whis, you wouldn't want to miss out on this cuisine. Any good food is good food indeed." "If you insist my lord. Although I wonder just what's going on with Zamasu and our guardian friend. I'm sure she'll be alright but something just tells me our time here will be a long one." "Boring. Let's eat first, figure out our plan later. I'm hungry, and a God of Destruction's appetite must be sated." "If you say so, my lord."

And so Beerus and Whis went through the portal into the restaurant, and without a moments notice, Beerus already declared what he wanted. "I shall order everything on the menu, at once. I shall sample every single piece of delicacy from this restaurant!" "That goes double for me too. You wouldn't want to upset Lord Beerus now, would you?"

@Hahli Nuva

"Did someone say Ramon?~" Beerus blurted out of nowhere as he overheard the talk of food and immediately insisted on following. "Come on Whis, you wouldn't want to miss out on this cuisine. Any good food is good food indeed." "If you insist my lord. Although I wonder just what's going on with Zamasu and our guardian friend. I'm sure she'll be alright but something just tells me our time here will be a long one." "Boring. Let's eat first, figure out our plan later. I'm hungry, and a God of Destruction's appetite must be sated." "If you say so, my lord."

And so Beerus and Whis went through the portal into the restaurant, and without a moments notice, Beerus already declared what he wanted. "I shall order everything on the menu, at once. I shall sample every single piece of delicacy from this restaurant!" "That goes double for me too. You wouldn't want to upset Lord Beerus now, would you?"

@Hahli Nuva

Hay Lin smiled softly. This Beerus guy sure was hungry, huh? That was fine with her.

"You can have as much as you want. Provided you have the coin for it...."

Irma and the others eyed the Air Guardian warily as they took their seats at a large seven seat table.

8627756.jpg

Hay Lin ordered her personal chefs to begin Beerus' order, with promise of paid vacations and a bonus if they managed to stay throughout his entire meal. Taranee decided to break the ice and strike up a conversation to keep Beerus occupied.

"Lord Beerus. You won't be disappointed with the food here, i assure you. This is one of the best resturants in Heatherfield."

Irma chuckled lightly, "Damn, I remember the good old days when we were fighting Phobos. He was too prideful to even touch the forks in this place."

Cornelia nodded. "Yeah. This place is special to us. It was our first 'base' so to speak. It was here that we gathered to fight the forces of evil. Now, we all have our own lives. I can't believe how vain I was back then."

Meanwhile, Will had come face to face with Zamasu, who had transported her spirit to his own void, in an attempt to take her body.

untitled_by_wpbcrazy-db9b25r.png

"You are strong, girl. A perfect body for my soul to take. So strong, so supple. I will enjoy claiming you for myself..."

Will narrowed her eyes and conjured up another bolt of Quintessence, roaring as she flung it at the God, who batted it aside and watched as it flew into a dilapidated building and shattered it to ash. The Keeper growled with anger, clearly not enjoying this battle one bit.

"I don't know who or what you are, but you will NOT take me!"

Zamasu cackled softly and charged forwards, the two Gods clashing in the mddle with Ki Blades. Will slashed at Zamasu, who blocked it easily and thrust forwards, only for Will to grab his outstretched arm and knee him hard in the chest, kicking the kai away and sending him flying into a set of skyscrapers.

Zamasu emerged from the rubble, bruised but not harmed. Wordlessley, he fired a barrage of purple ki bolts at The Keeper, but Will managed to cut through them easily with her Ki Blade. The two were now at a stalemate, it seemed....

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back