The Likeness of Lore

Lore

I went with "Likeness" as it is a word not often used for "photographs" these days. This will possibly be a thread of things I dabble in, mostly clouds, landscapes or an unsuspecting animal captured in time. I have an odd obsession with clouds, so those will probably be what will be posted the most. (The sky doesn't complain or demand, so it's easier to work with than mortals.)

I am unsure if I will post more of an introduction to this part of the thread, but the replied in this will contain the pictures captured... Happy Writing to all <3

This fist photo is one of my Clone, after a long day at the park. I, having completed my Motherly Duties of tuckering the kiddo out to the point of utter complaining that "I can't make it to the car", which is what I have called this photo... I just loved the way it looked.

Hey I love your pictures?, particularly that last one with the clouds looks so epic! damn!, what do you usually use to take pictures if you don't mind me asking?, camera, phone... we each do tend to have our own tools after all ^^

Back