The Lycan, the Human, and the Soul's Determination (Undertale)

TheNerd

I'm just a nerd
OC Form

Eve “Annzou” Vanderwalt

Born: May 11, 1361

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Species: Lycan werewolf (Vanderwalt line), cherub Power/Dominion

Marital status: Single

Looks:
Body- A bit chubby for her dwarfish height, but otherwise fit.
Face and head- Long butt-length jet black hair kept down, indigo eyes, and grey wolf-like fur color.
Height- 4’ 6”
Clothes- Usually wears a blue coat that is fluffy on the inside with a tank top that says “Love the moon” in a text style that looks like “❤️ te ” and jeans. Also has black and white tennis shoes and a teal scarf. Sometimes has a canvas/leather satchel with Hircinic runes lining its design that her late mother gave to her slung over her whole body.
When form switches to Guardian of the Underground- Her whole setup switches out for a unique set of Dominion issue angelic armor made out of platinum, tiger’s eye, emerald, heavenly quartz, and chocolate opal (no, this doesn’t look inappropriate, it has a similar silhouette and fit to Undyne’s armor), an equally unique sword made of platinum, emerald, and golden beryl with a glowing hilt, an emerald-gold halo, and white angel wings. Her eye flames green, red, orange and blue, and her claws are out, which are made of emerald and white opal.

Quirks: Power Claw and Earthbending- Power Claw allows Eve to perform Hircinic magic and amplify her second Quirk, Earthbending. Earthbending does exactly what you would think, but since it’s a Quirk, it works differently and it’s partially connected with telekinesis, which would work through Power Claw to manipulate gravity just enough to facilitate the Quirk’s effects. The drawback comes in where Eve has to flex the claws out for each use of both Quirks, and if used for too long, she can fall seriously ill beyond broken hands from trying to retract the claws back, namely she could pass out, get a brain aneurysm, have a seizure resulting in some major heart and brain complications, or just plain die. (Wow, what a great quirk to have! It’s really all sunshine and rainbows, isn’t it?)

Soul color(s): Green, red, orange, and blue, indicative of determination, kindness, bravery, and integrity.

Personality: Your typical Taurus with a little brave passion. Kind, patient, and very responsible. She’s also very protective of her immediate family, but chalk that up to a mother’s love. She, however, has a slight case of unchecked and unspecified mental illness, which can cause her to become a monster when she’s angry (which thankfully happens rarely, as she lives away from most of her almost crazy family). She can also be a bit unforgiving when she’s like this.

Likes: Singing, music, love, beating anyone at a cook-off, nature

Dislikes: Stupid or crazy people (aka Karens or Beckys), having to hear pointless arguments, every one of her younger sisters’ exes (that’s a lot), being yelled at for no reason, anyone who hurts her family (i.e her younger brothers and sisters)

Relationships:
Father- Bfared Harley (deceased as of the Lochenburg Massacre)
Mother- Dahilia Vanderwalt (deceased as of the Lochenburg Massacre)
Siblings- All the Vanderwalt children
Nieces- Saraki Sword-Shield, Creed
Nephew- Kiramosha, Jorgensen (deceased as the target of an assassin)
Alpha- Angela Vanderwalt

Backstory: As the eldest Vanderwalt sister, Eve was very headstrong and brave, yet kind. She wasn’t to a reckless point, but it could’ve been a tad close. After the Massacre took her parents away, however, her world crashed down, and she turned to the city life in Nuro for solace, where she met Gaster, her mentor. She started to train with him before the human and monster war broke out, and once it did, the two had parted ways and Eve started to live on her own as a city nomad. This is now her today.

A lone girl, out on her own....that was the reality of Eve. She never knew much else apart from the mansion life with the rest of her family, and it wasn't exactly pleasant to feel this lonely, having been slowly phased out of the picture by everyone's ignorance and blind pride. She almost thought her parents' deaths were karma to them for not paying attention to the most important things. Yet, she'd have yet to know what lies ahead of her to truly relax....

She was walking alone on the streets of a village one day, looking around at the scenery, getting looks of contempt from the humans from all around. There was a certain rumor in this world that Lycans caused the war to break out, and this was one of the villages closed minded enough to believe such lies. She sighed, looking around at the humans who stared. This wasn't her destination for the day, rather, she was headed up to the mountain, Mt. Ebbot. She quickened her pace until she was at a jog, but that didn't seem to deter the angry humans from at least shouting a few curses at her. It was unfair how much abuse she took from them, yet still thrived elsewhere. She thought it was her mixed soul status that made her aura weird enough to anger humans by her mere presence. She kept going and eventually left the town, but not before she had an apple thrown at her head. She caught it with her fast reflexes and took it as a power snack.

Ebbot didn't seem like a very steep mountain at all, but apparently humans had a tough time hiking up it. Eve chose to use her own methods, however. She flexed her claws out and dug them into a solid section of stable rock, starting to propel herself to the top by lifting herself up with her claws, climbing in quick succession, as if running up the mountain. Once at the top, she took a few heavy breaths from the climb, then started to run toward what looked like a cave. Instead, she tripped on a tree branch and fell into a massive hole, and this triggered her "fight-flight" response, in which she spread her angel wings to cushion a fall. Yet, it was too late. She fell quickly down, her wings only serving to make the long fall worse. She cried out for help, but she hit the ground before she could do anything else.

A boy heard the girl's yell for help, racing towards where he heard the yell from. That didn't bode well for him. Sean yelled as he tripped on a rock, holding onto the edge of the large hole. He pulled himself up, breathing heavily as he had nearly fell down. He smiled in victory, wiping a bit of sweat off of the side of his face. That face morphed into one of horror as his grip slipped and he fell backwards towards the hole.

Seans life flashed before his eyes, his mother congratulating him for acing a school test, his little sister being born.. No! He couldn't die yet! He grabbed the side of the large holes walls, slowing his descent as he kicked off of the wall by accident, looking surprised as he fell towards the bottom of the hole, his eyes flashed blue for a tiny moment, and his claws grew slightly and he latched onto the wall with ease. Sadly Sean had grabbed onto a conveniently placed vine.

'Well shit.' Sean thought as he hit the rocky ground, inky black darkness enveloping his mind.

It was a few hours until Eve awoke, dazed and confused. She checked herself over, no injuries, miraculously. She realized she hit a patch of flowers, buttercups namely, which cushioned her fall. Wait....buttercups?! She pulled out her flask with a cure disease potion and took a long swig before she could have a reaction to the flowers. She also got off the patch, trying to avoid having a further reaction. She looked around at the endless chasm above her, knowing that there was no way that from this deep in the earth's crust she could simply fly up and out of here. She sighed, then looked at her lower surroundings. She saw who looked like a human man, sprawled out on the flowers. She looked curiously at him, looking him over from a distance. She could feel his aura, sense his past, and figure out who he was. It was a Lycan's innate ability, to communicate more effectively through a soul's aura. She decided she'd wait for him to wake up, then see if he got hurt. It'd be a shame if he was a nonsuperstitious human and he had a broken bone or something from the fall.

Sean woke up, his eyes burning from a searing migraine. His shoulder seemed to be broken.. That's easily fixed though. He looked at the flowers underneath him, groaning as he threw himself up. He paused. Was that an angel? "Am i dead?" He wondered aloud, mostly to himself. Sean realised he was still in the large hole, and erected a barrier around himself just in case the 'angel' was going to try and kill him.
"Uh, Not to be rude or anything, but who are you, and how do i get out of here?" Sean's mind was going at a mile per hour, asking himself various questions that he doesn't, and probably never will know the answer too.

"It seems we're both trapped down here," Eve said as she folded her wings to a point they dissipated, turning her back to her normal form. She sensed he was in serious pain. "Thankfully you aren't dead, it would've been worse to die in vain trying to save a life."

She approached him, pulling out another flask with a green stripe on it, handing it to him. "Here, it'll clear up that migraine, but I can't guarantee it'll help with your shoulder."

"Oh, Uh, Okay, Got it." Sean replied to the.. Angel? He didn't even know what she was anymore. Taking the Flask in hand, he inhaled it, instantly healing his migraine.
"Ooh, Thanks." Sean told her gratefully, then his hand glowed green and he put it on his shoulder, and his broken bone mended in an instant. "Thank you, But uh, Do you know a way out of here? I kinda fell." He stated OBVIOUSLY.

"Again, I'd fly us up and out of here, but it's literally impossible to fly with gravity being so heavy with increasing depth in the earth," she said. "I'm honestly just as confused as you are."

Eve looked in the direction of what seemed like a cave opening to another place at one end of the room. "Well, seems the only way out is forward. I sure hope the monsters don't try me, I wouldn't want them seeing how uncontrollably angry I can get."

“Neither would I..” The Teen replied, Shuddering at the imagination of this angel-like creature. Sean put on a smile, “I’ll go on ahead and see if theirs anything we need to worry about!”

Leaving no time for her to argue, He walked off towards the cave opening, subconsciously drawing his sword. “I mean, It can’t be that bad right? Right...?”

"Hey, watch the weapon. They're not going to hurt us so long as I make sure they don't attack us, and I won't attack so long as you don't attack first," Eve snapped, a bit cranky from waking up to a half dead body. "Besides, with me around, they won't dare touch you. I've got determination in my soul, and I know how to use it well."

“Oh, uh, okay..” Sean replies tentatively, not wanting to upset the angel-like creature. “What’s your name any-“ He turned the corner and saw a flower. A flower that was smiling and blinking at him. “Nuh uh, Nope,” Sean turned back around walking towards the woman. “Creepy flower thing round the corner.” He put it simply, “Not dealing with it.”

Last edited:
Eve took one look at the flower and growled. She felt its evil aura. "Understandable, that thing's not getting anywhere near us," she muttered. She then looked at him with a slightly deadpan expression. "You were about to ask my name? Eve. Eve Vanderwalt. Yours?"

"Im Sean, Eve, Sean Stilzum, Nice to meet ya!" He smiled at Eve, "What.. Species are you? Your not human and i've mistaken you for an angel multiple times." Sean then turned his head around the corner, to see that the flower was gone, "U-uh, is that normal for a flower to dissapear Miss Eve?"

Eve fell silent and solemn for a split second as she made a claw hand gesture, which deployed a set of mixed gemstone claws, seeming to silently cast a spell that kicked up the dust around the both of them, which centered itself in her claw hand. "I am a Lycan, half werewolf, half angel. Also, be on your guard, that flower is not what you think it is," she said.

“Lucan, Huh? Beautiful!” Sean suddenly mildly shouted after that, walking back in the cave where the flower used to be, his arms flew outwards, small sigils appearing on the walls, before turning invisible. “The weird flower thing went that way,” Sean pointed towards another cave with purple pillars. “Approximately about 173 meters away from our exact position.” He said, mostly to himself.

Sean paused, having what seemed like a conversation with himself, before his face a deep red color

Eve took a step away, slowly backing away, not realizing she backed right into the flower. The sigils looked somewhat familiar to her, but she couldn't remember which, hence why she backed away, magic in hand.

Back