The Mad Man’s Lair

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
@Mai_able for you!)

Felix was out on the prowl, he’d had to have his big Oaf of a brother come save him from the Chinese government and the worst part was, They killed his last body guard seized his work, and stolen all his assests! Back to square one. The United States were to hot to try and set foot back into. So currently he was stalking a potential Victim in Mexico and wanted to go down to the Amazon where he could work with many kinds of rare animals species.

He was sketching up some new monster designs when he spotted her. Ooh something about that woman. Her tan skin and rosy checks with that dark black hair! He looked up upon the nearby monument. Didn’t Mexican myth praise the Quetzalcoatl? Inspiration struck him! He rushed down to the lobby and stalked her. Precasting a sedative inside his coat. He check her out. How much her butt jiggled to her breast size. Hair length the whole works. Once she broke away to get some water he struck catching her as she blends over and ramming a syringe into her Vien. Before long, she was crumpled and on the ground.

Felix smilies and drags her away. Someplace nice and quiet. He takes a moment and feels up his latest catch. Rubbing her breasts and sticking his hand in her mouth to look at her tongue. He softly strokes her hair to feel its thickness and how soft it is.

“You’ll do nicely.” He smirks and drags her to his room where he can probably prepare her. Stripping her of her clothing he sits on her stomach and begins tying up her hands and feet knowing she’d wake up soon.

28025aaf9d44faf6ba27ce6944275646.jpg

Valentina woke up with a large gasp that caused her to cough. She groaned at the effects of the sedative wore off, her eyes opened. Bt, her vision was still hazy from the drug in her system. She closed her eyes wincing as the light in the room made her head spin. She felt a weight on her stomach, was someone sitting on her? She blinked to try and clear her vision seeing a blurry figure above her, "W-Who are you?" Valentina wanted to reach her hand up to brush her hair but struggled to feel the rope bite at her skin from the friction. Her heart rate jumped, and between the blurry vision, she felt her fear rise. "Whe-Where am I?!" She pulled her hands trying to pull them free from the rope, her eyes were filled with panic. It was then she noticed she was naked, the color drained from her face and she nearly fainted. What had this person done to her and why was she tied up?

Felix smilies and pets her hair and shakes her breasts a little bit. He smilies as she was in terror, good! It meant he had leverage! She should listen to him. He leans in.

“Open you mouth for me and Stick put your tongue.” He was check to see if she’d listen.

“Now here is how this works. You have two options. Ok? I was captured and my research has been destoyed this includes my last body guard so I need a new one. And I just love your ample features, your nice soft breasts and your cute little butt! And no I haven’t raped you, so here’s the deal, you become my new body guard, you keep me safe, make sure I sleep, deal with people. You know body guard things. You have to at least go topless because I wanna watch your boobs jiggle and bounce and I wanna play with them to sometimes damn it, you eat people for me.-“ he snickers as he pushes on her exposed stomach and leans in to her belly slapping it “I want to hear them and feel them inside you, squirming and wiggling as they try to escape. But your right walls restrict them, and I hate wasting good research subjects so yes they’re your new food!” He smilies and rubs her checks and her hair. “And of course I deserve all right to modify you at my whims. Understand? And if you refuse, we’ll I’m sure you’ll go tattle so your food for my new body guard! Even tho I want to play with you.” He smilies and goes down and lays on her snuggling her. “So won’t you please be my good girl? I miss my old one. She was very special. You get free medical dental and three humans a day. And free pleasure! Not to mention a home!” He scratches her head. and snuggles in as he rubs her right breasts fiddling with her nipple

Valentina flushed at his words and hesitated but glanced away as she complied. She was too scared of what might happen had she not. When he started speaking again she glanced up at him, her vision was focusing so she could see clearly the man that loomed over her. He was easy on the eyes, though she told herself it wasn't the right time to be thinking such things. Valentina carefully listened as he spoke, taking in every word. She was relieved he hadn't violated her but that didn't make the current situation any better. He wished for her to be a bodyguard? She couldn't help but feel a bit confused, she was small in her frame other than the two assets he seemed obsessed with. And she wasn't very strong, fighting wise she could hold her own in a fight against another woman given the right circumstances but otherwise, she was at a huge disadvantage. When he flipped her over she processed his words, eat people?

"Eat people?" This man was insane, of course, his good looks made up for it slightly but that didn't change the fact that he was strange. It wasn't like she had been given much of a choice, it was complying or risk being eaten. By what exactly she had no clue. Pretty much this man to her was just a crazy child. She flushed when he fiddled with her chest and snuggled up to her. Maybe she was the crazy one for finding him oddly...cute? "F-fine but-but can you please untie me? I-I'll be your bodyguard I just don't want to be tied-tied up." Her accent was heavy but at least she spoke proper English, her schooling had doe her quite well. The mention of a home had made her comply slightly, at the moment she had nowhere to go. And having a job and a place to say seemed better than roughing it out on the streets of Mexico.

Felix smilies. She said yes! He happily unties her. And snuggles back into her body. Juggling her breast around to see how much bounce and to see how perky they were. His face was young and freckled. His hair orange and messy, but it was at least short. One eye was blue the other had gone Yellow. He was a pasty pale.

When she opened her mouth he pulled her tongue out and looked inside. Laying his check on her tongue to study her teeth. She could smell him take in his wild and sterile smell. Perhaps she should study his flavor to?

“As always I have to make adjustments....” it should soon dawn on her, he was light, he was shorter than her. 4’2 he was pathetic, his limbs were all thin, enough for only home some muscle to move and blood. Without an untrained eye even she could tell he was malnourished. And she could easily take him hostage pin him down.

He wanted to be big and scary and he needed someone else to help pull off the illusion that he had power. She could just as easily explore his body, with probably less than half her strength, just wrap her arms around and play with his butt. He had a cute one probabky would look better naked.

However his most memorable feature was that smilie. Dark sadistic, evil one could say but his eyes cried out for attention.

“You have nice boobs. Got any milk?” He snickers teasing but guaging her reaction as he leaned in and gave a soft lick trying to see if she’d be fine if he let her memory glands work. He decided agains it. He goes over and pulls out a vial with a crude Serum. It had been a pain in the ass to get this much and he wasn’t to sure of its changes.

“Medical history? Medical issues? Family health history? Genetic defects?” He asked her causally as he brought the serum over.

“Open wide it’ll taste bad but better than a crude needle yes? I apologize if this hurts I don’t have my usually facilities and even I’m not sure what it would do to you.” He pours or insider her mouth and moves away.

Her stomach rumbles and growls huh. Didn’t seem to work. Then it hit her like a truck. She began to grow her feet and head growing past the bed. She would have towered over most people but the little lunatic looked especially small. Her skin began to produce a mucus and she felt her tongue lengthen and get strong. Clearly meant to shoot out and wrap around things. Her feet changed and evolved to be able to grip and walk, and she grew wings and a tail! Her jaw felt weird, like it could pop out and stretch her teeth became sharp metalic, her mouth tongue and lips became purple. (You can chose her eye color, and she got fiery red hair to reflect the new power she could wield. She could feel her hands beneath her skin. Well a second set of hands beneath her abdomen’s skin. They could move around and slide, and feel, she got claws on both hands and feet, her heading became razor sharp as did her eye sight.

And of course she had another set of hands she could normally use.

Now Felix was small and truely helpless against her. She could probably swallow him whole, or use him as a sex toy.

Felix was honestly pathetic. But he smilies yo at her and hugs her? He pets her and snuggles into her and all around seemed pleased about his work. Having made a muscular bird like creature to devour and beat up whoever he wanted her to. Slowly the pain eased away, her purple insides settling down.

+2 stomachs. And longer intestines.

Valentina flushed when he untied her and fondled her breasts, he was like a teenage boy seeing the female body for the first time. She flushed even harder when he pulled out her tongue, why did the strange boy. Despite his obvious psychotic nature, seem so adorable to her? She could easily break him in half, while she was thick and curvy he was scrawny in comparison. Her blush had finally died down until he teased her, she shook her head lightly biting her lip when he flicked his tongue over her breasts a flush settling for what seemed permanently on her face.

When he started questioning her she shook her head at each question as she slowly sat up. When he walked over to her with the serum she eyed it suspiciously and hesitated once more before opening her mouth. She jumped when he poured the liquid into her mouth, her face crinkled at the bitter taste. She held her stomach as it rumbled, she felt nauseous.

Valentina suddenly felt as though the wind had been knocked from her lungs, she fell on the bed a the shift took place. She looked at herself as her body changed, she felt as though she was going to die. It felt as though she was watching a movie. Her now teal colored eyes scanned the room frantically, she felt different the room seemed smaller and her body- her body was malformed! She glanced down at Felix as he hugged her.

Even though she looked hideous he still liked her. When the pain settled down she touched her face with her hands. She looked like a horrendous monster and yet this boy still liked her? She brought her face to eye level and stared at him blinking slowly. Could she even talk in this form? "Y-you still like me? Li-like this?" Her voice seemed like it was comprised of multiple voices rather than one singular, it sounded almost like a bird's caw.

Her face probably would’ve stayed the same I find the face on the original monster way to uncomfortable but to each their own.)

Felix climbed up on her stomach and settled onto her breasts which he could now use as a bed. He pokes her nose and rolls his eyes.

“Yes of course I like you. Needs some improvements. Now move those hands under your skin, that’s something new that’s never happened before.... open up your mouth.”

He pushes his small body into her mouth, her lips could easily fit his waist. His cute butt was sticking out! He rubsalong her tongue and seemingly checking out the new dimensions. He pulls his body in and tries to stand up seeinghow far he can get her to open her mouth. His small body now ar the mercy of her mouth. He didn’t just like you! He wanted to be inside of you!
He yelps as he slips and falls into your check stretching it out for comparison.
He sighs in relive looks at her teeth then pokes his head out and tries to wiggle out of her mouth. He tasted unique, clothes got in the way, but he was fruity and exotic like a Mango.

Alright I’m not checking your organs you’ll just have to eat some people for me.”Or she can eat him. He can’t resist. She could keep her new crush nice and safe inside your body!
He huffs and gets and arm free and pets your head. “Good girl! Very good girl! I won’t lie you were quite cute as a human, I’ll miss your curvey warm body to snuggle into... Ooh well i suppose you do need a human form to walk around in town.” He snickers. “Still I don’t wanna see you in a top!”

Valentina paused and looked down at her skin, she willed the hands to move and nearly revolted in how it felt. She could only imagine what it looked like to someone else. When he climbed in her mouth she flushed, monster or not it was still her brain up there. She held her mouth open awkwardly, she was to afraid she might crush him if she did so. Yet strangely he tasted sweet, like a tropical fruit. Maybe she really was crazy, she had let this man kidnap her and turn her into a monster and here she was enjoying it?

Why did she always have to fall for the psychopaths, her mother would have called her stupid or crazy if she ever explained it. To bad her mother had abandoned her. "W-will I not be human a-again?" A worried look filled her eyes, though she wanted to lease this crazy man for whatever reason. Valentina also didn't want to give up her human life. She looked at him sadly before an idea popped into her head. "Y-you said you need people. I-I can get people in my human form and lure them to you! Unsuspecting people with no ties to the outside world!"

Felix crawled out of her mouth and made himself Comfortable between her breasts. Snuggling into her warm body he thinks for a minute and sighs.

“Yeah I need you to eat people for me. I want to see them fill up your stomach and I want to hear their screams! I want the people who have hurt me to suffer.” He squishes her checks. “And your my instrument to do that! Now you must be starving let’s get you something to eat dear!” He kisses her check and tries to pet her head.

“Come on time to go! You have people to eat and a body to adjust to. I’ll restore your human body once weee back to the lab.”

Valentina bent her head allowing him to pet her and swallow a lump that has formed in her throat. "I will walk the town like this? W-will people not cause issues. What if they call the military?" Her voice was riddled with worry but there was a rumble in her stomach from hunger that hit her. How much longer could she argue against this, the man wasn't leaving her much choice. And the more he praised her the more she ignored her own instinct and thoughts. Was this part of the drug or her affliction to liking crazy people?

Oh of course they will that’s why your suppose to swallow them!” He pats her belly to add emphasis. You open wide stuff them in and swallow. Then I get to enjoy the show of them screaming and crying for help! And if you’ll good I may feed you three whole people so your nice and stuffed!” He smirks and pets her head.

“Now then you sound hungry ready for lunch?”

It was then Valentina realized she couldn't argue it, but if it made him happy and kept her from dying she would be left with no choice. "Y-yes senor." Valentina nodded and shifted her gaze from him to the floor and then back, "Let's go yea?" She turned and went to walk out of the door, she added height proved it difficult, her tail swished behind her. She wondered where this man had come from, and how he had lost everything before. What about him was so fascinating? Before long they had reached the exit, Valentina had decided to go out towards the back, the streets were less crowded and it might prove easier for them.

Felix smirks and takes a moment to admire her cute little butt. He wanted to slap it, but he was to short to reach up there and give her a pat, besides if she fell backwards she was going through these floors and he’d be under her. He shivered imagining the blood spatter.

Out side there were some teens talking and looking shady, but Val would find she couldn’t smell any drugs. But her stomach probably told her they were food.

Valentina's stomach grumbled it wasn't drugs but something better. It smelled better than steak. Her eyes narrowed instinctively as she spotted the kids, a part of her felt like she was losing all reasoning. "Smells...good." She lifted her nose to her air before looming over the teens. The looked up at her and one of the kids dropped their phone, they stared at her in shock before trying to scurry off. He tail shot out stabbing the nearest teen in the neck, Valentina looked at her tail in amazement, it has a scorpion-like needle laced with poison. She shook with delight and rushed towards the next teen biting dog on his neck as he yelped and begged for help before his last breath and dragging him back to where the first child was, while she was her tailed reached out and wrapping around the legs of the third yanking him hard causing his head to bounce on the concrete and him to scratch at the ground begging for help. She looked back at Felix, "What now Jefe?" Her stomach rumbled at this viciously

Felix watched and clapped in amusement. But he was a little sad two of them weren’t going inside of her live. “Well you hold that one right can keep him alive. Then your going to use those two as practice. Open up your mouth nice and big. And tilt your head back and drop the corpse in and swallow, then repeat. Then of course you try out the living meal! Make sure not to kill this one until after he’s safely inside you yes? I wanna lay on your stomach and enjoy the music.” He snickers derrangedly. He was enjoying watching her nude and monsterous body kill and move around outside. Don’t think to hard or he gets really creepy.

He pats her side and waits. “Stop keep him right there! They make a cute little bulge in your throat! Hold it!” He shivers and tries to let her go tell her what a good girl she is.

Valentina looked between Felix and the boys before swallowing a lump in her throat and nodding. Valentina stared at the dead teens and grabbed one with her hands opening her mouth and dropping the teen on her tongue, she went to swallow and stopped just as it was nearly down to her stomach as Felix yelled. She flushed at him calling her a good girl, the teen screaming for help was ruining the moment though. She swallowed the dead body before lifting the screaming boy into her mouth with one big swallow. His tears were bitter on er tongue but it satisfied the grumbling in her stomach for the moment. The boys cries could be heard traveling down her throat. Valentina looked at him and waited patiently, she had done a good job right?

Felix smilies and watches her eat the poor dead teen and watched her pause her gulp. It was exciting! She was such a good obident girl! He chitters and hugs her snuggling in.

“No no no, slow down your muscles he should take an eternity to get to your s chest then speed back up. I can’t watch the bulge travel inside your throat!” It was to late. Her stomach was bulging out and juggling as the still living meal struggled and screamed and tried to escape her body. To bad they couldn’t get out

Valentina looked at him frowning, she thought she had done well but not well enough. She sighed and looked down as the boy squirmed in her stomach, "What now Jefe?" She tilted her head and was tired from the earlier shift so she sat down, there was still the other body but she wanted to make sure she pleased him, for some reason she only wanted him to be pleased with her.

Felix smilies and crawls up in her body. And lays on her squirming stomach he pets her belly. “You did good today. I can’t wait to feed more people to you and to stuff you full of a lot of people.” He smilies and rubs her Belly. He snuggles her. “Your amazing.”

Valentina smiled at his cuddling, the screaming went on for a bit before it fell silent. "T-thank you." She lifted the last body and swallowed it feeling her hunger die down completely. It was a strange thing, never did she think she would have been satisfied eating people. "Should we leave now? Where is your lab if i can ask?"

Back