DELETE THIS

jeUKLJV.png

"I was trying to be polite here but it seems that I am not being treated fairly. -_-" Histoire responded with an slightly angry face. "Very well then... I shall take my leave to the Library. Farewell." And then she floated towards the exit of the bar, away from Revy as she was clearly offended by her vulgar attitude.

Jesse McCree - The Bar - Revy

While they were bickering, a certain cowboy would be sitting at a nearby table, finishing his bottle of whiskey and fixing up a cigar when he overheard the commotion.

mccree-concept.jpg

"Say, you seem to enjoy picking on the little ladies. You uh, got some kind of mental problem or something, bucko?"

@Raptor Jesus

Histoire - The Library - Anyone

6wjYzij.png

"I'm glad that's over... These books look really intriguing..." Histoire exclaimed as she floated to a book detailing the Multiverse. "The Multiverse? It sounds so similar to the numerous dimensions I've recorded in Gamindustri's History. I must keep reading these books."

@Anyone​
tumblr_inline_n0iew1DHsc1sscfgw.jpg

"Yeah, good riddance."
Revy said as she idly swirled her rum around in the glass. Just as she was hoping to be left alone, some dumbass with a metal arm and a cowboy hat decided it'd be a good idea to egg her on.

CRRRRRRAAAACK!!!!

Gripping the glass so tightly that it literally shattered in her hand, Revy turned around to face John, her anger now skyrocketing to unimaginable levels.

tumblr_inline_n0jno0t3sO1sz8ftu.jpg

"MENTAL PROBLEM? I'LL SHOW YOU A GODDAMN MENTAL PROBLEM AFTER YOUR FUCKING BRAIN MATTER IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING WALLS AND FLOORS!!!" Revy shouted after taking both her guns and aiming them in his direction, about two seconds from flat out shooting this fuck dead.

As Histoire made her way into the library, she'd find a girl who didn't look much younger than Revy sprawled out on a chair smoking a joint.

large.jpg

At least she seemed a lot happier than Revy : |

@Raynar Saassin

tumblr_inline_n0iew1DHsc1sscfgw.jpg

"Yeah, good riddance."
Revy said as she idly swirled her rum around in the glass. Just as she was hoping to be left alone, some dumbass with a metal arm and a cowboy hat decided it'd be a good idea to egg her on.

CRRRRRRAAAACK!!!!
Gripping the glass so tightly that it literally shattered in her hand, Revy turned around to face John, her anger now skyrocketing to unimaginable levels.

tumblr_inline_n0jno0t3sO1sz8ftu.jpg

"MENTAL PROBLEM? I'LL SHOW YOU A GODDAMN MENTAL PROBLEM AFTER YOUR FUCKING BRAIN MATTER IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING WALLS AND FLOORS!!!" Revy shouted after taking both her guns and aiming them in his direction, about two seconds from flat out shooting this fuck dead.
McCree would find himself staring down the barrels of two guns. He only give a minor chuckle before speaking one word.

"Draw."

He pointed his Peacekeeper towards her right hand and shot it in the space of a second, then swapped to her left hand and shot that as well in the space of three seconds. The resulting shots would cause her to be disarmed or wounded to the point to make her flinch. He then stood up out of his chair and spoke fully. "Now I don't know much bout'cha, but you seem to have drank way too much if you get triggered easily." He then dipped his hat with his Cyborg Arm in front of her.

mccree_overwatch_by_lonewolfterror-darwb7v.png

"The name's McCree, Jesse McCree."

@Raptor Jesus

As Histoire made her way into the library, she'd find a girl who didn't look much younger than Revy sprawled out on a chair smoking a joint.

large.jpg

At least she seemed a lot happier than Revy : |

Histoire couldn't help but notice the girl over her book and gently floated over to her. She gave off a smile and introduced herself.

6wjYzij.png

"Hello there. ^_^ May I ask who you are?" She asked. Her voice was soft and cute, unlike her adult counterpart.

@Raptor Jesus

McCree would find himself staring down the barrels of two guns. He only give a minor chuckle before speaking one word.

"Draw."

He pointed his Peacekeeper towards her right hand and shot it in the space of a second, then swapped to her left hand and shot that as well in the space of three seconds. The resulting shots would cause her to be disarmed or wounded to the point to make her flinch. He then stood up out of his chair and spoke fully. "Now I don't know much bout'cha, but you seem to have drank way too much if you get triggered easily." He then dipped his hat with his Cyborg Arm in front of her.

mccree_overwatch_by_lonewolfterror-darwb7v.png

"The name's McCree, Jesse McCree."

@Raptor Jesus

Histoire couldn't help but notice the girl over her book and gently floated over to her. She gave off a smile and introduced herself.

6wjYzij.png

"Hello there. ^_^ May I ask who you are?" She asked. Her voice was soft and cute, unlike her adult counterpart.

@Raptor Jesus
The first shot managed to disarm her right hand, if only because of how damn fast he went, though she easily dodged the next shot directed towards her left hand, even within the span of three seconds.

tumblr_inline_n0ievduIG61sscfgw.jpg

"Are you fucking asking to die, you smug prick!?" Revy snapped as she aimed her remaining gun at McCree's cowboy hat, firing as a warning shot just as fast as it took McCree seemed to aim and shoot.

Upon noticing the fairy thing hover over to her, Chloe smirked and flicked a wave in her direction.

tumblr_inline_nsxg1rNEcp1sk47ji_100.png

"Sup. Name's Chloe." She replied before taking another long drag of her joint, before offering it to Histoire. "You wanna hit?"

@Raynar Saassin

The first shot managed to disarm her right hand, if only because of how damn fast he went, though she easily dodged the next shot directed towards her left hand, even within the span of three seconds.

tumblr_inline_n0ievduIG61sscfgw.jpg

"Are you fucking asking to die, you smug prick!?" Revy snapped as she aimed her remaining gun at McCree's cowboy hat, firing as a warning shot just as fast as it took McCree seemed to aim and shoot.
"Woah there." McCree quickly ducked out of the way but losing his hat in the process. "Right then. How bout this?" McCree then pulled out a flashbang grenade and threw it in front of Revy, aiming to blind her eyes.

If this was successful, he'd move to disarm her by firing precise shots towards her weapon, using the force of the bullets to launch the gun out of her hands.

@Raptor Jesus

Upon noticing the fairy thing hover over to her, Chloe smirked and flicked a wave in her direction.

tumblr_inline_nsxg1rNEcp1sk47ji_100.png

"Sup. Name's Chloe." She replied before taking another long drag of her joint, before offering it to Histoire. "You wanna hit?"

e1xCf1O.png

"I do not quite understand what you mean by that, but I don't smoke." Histoire responded with a somewhat blank expression. "Although many people in the games produced back home smoke regularly but I most certainly do not."

Laed0rR.png

"My name's Histoire ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus

Last edited:
Newt Scamander

Newt placed his suitcase down and made sure to triple lock it before sitting on it and sighing. He wondered why he was in this strange place at all. He hadn't planned to come from.

Poor Newt felt slightly discouraged by everything that had happened so far to him in the hotel, both in the present and in the dreams that he kept having about some sort of past he had forgotten here.

He remembered fire and brimstone.

He remembered dying. It was funny. He remembered dying here.

It was weird since he had never been here before today. How could he remember a place he had never been?

He remembered talking and having tea with a bartender, but maybe he just felt it.

He took a deep breath and composed himself, pushing away Toffee's rejection and Revy's rudeness.

He turned over to Matt and looked over at him, he could have sworn he had felt something here.

" I guess that is a way to describe us, I just feel the tension was too high in their. Newt Scamander," he said, offering for a handshake with Matt.

He doubted it could get worse.

@Blacksmith

It got worse.

SoreNecessaryGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

"RUN! SOMEONE PICKED JUMANJI IN THE REC ROOM AGAIN!"

Matt quickly shook hands, tapped his name tag and bolted.

@Lucky

"Woah there." McCree quickly ducked out of the way but losing his hat in the process. "Right then. How bout this?" McCree then pulled out a flashbang grenade and threw it in front of Revy, aiming to blind her eyes.

If this was successful, he'd move to disarm her by firing precise shots towards her weapon, using the force of the bullets to launch the gun out of her hands.

@Raptor Jesus

e1xCf1O.png

"I do not quite understand what you mean by that, but I don't smoke." Histoire responded with a somewhat blank expression. "Although many people in the games produced back home smoke regularly but I most certainly do not."

Laed0rR.png

"My name's Histoire ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus
By the time McCree had threw his grenade, Revy had already taken cover behind the bar, avoiding any gunfire that came her way.

tumblr_mamqab4fJE1r12d1bo1_r1_500.gif

While in cover, Revy quickly tugged out a grenade and bit the pin, quickly spitting out before throwing it in McCree's general direction, hoping to blow him up or at least disorient him long enough for an attack.

b9Aia.png

"More for me then."
Chloe replied with a shrug before taking another long drag of the joint, blowing out a cloud of smoke soon after.

bZ5Bc.png

"So... Histoire. What brings you over here to the hotel?" She asked, seeming all too calm while in the presence of some fairy thing. Though, in truth, she'd seen enough shit in this hotel that things like a fairy didn't faze her anymore.

@Raynar Saassin

By the time McCree had threw his grenade, Revy had already taken cover behind the bar, avoiding any gunfire that came her way.

tumblr_mamqab4fJE1r12d1bo1_r1_500.gif

While in cover, Revy quickly tugged out a grenade and bit the pin, quickly spitting out before throwing it in McCree's general direction, hoping to blow him up or at least disorient him long enough for an attack.

"Now hang on just a minute!" McCree exclaimed as he quickly tried to roll away from the Grenade and just barely avoided the majority of the explosion, but causing him to hit the wall.

"Don't you think fighting inside of a hotel with that kind of firepower is sorta dangerous? You almost killed quite a few innocents in this here bar. Just relax a little. Lucky they bounced out the way but this is a public place you know."

@Raptor Jesus

b9Aia.png

"More for me then."
Chloe replied with a shrug before taking another long drag of the joint, blowing out a cloud of smoke soon after.

bZ5Bc.png

"So... Histoire. What brings you over here to the hotel?" She asked, seeming all too calm while in the presence of some fairy thing. Though, in truth, she'd seen enough shit in this hotel that things like a fairy didn't faze her anymore.

e1xCf1O.png

"Well, it had recently appeared in Gamindustri as a portal of some kind. Plutia had already gone through it seemed, however she ended up causing some trouble here. Plus I got yelled at for being associated with her. 0_0" Histoire explained, telling Chloe about the events that transpired involving Iris Heart and Revy.

Laed0rR.png

"... And that's the main idea. I hope my explanation was easy to understand ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus

Newt Scamander

Newt should have known.

Instead of running like any sane person would do, Newt opened his suitcase to capture the beasts.

Thankfully, none of the creatures could escape or would try when something tried to get in. He could easily helped the rhinos once he had captured them.

@Blacksmith

"Now hang on just a minute!" McCree exclaimed as he quickly tried to roll away from the Grenade and just barely avoided the majority of the explosion, but causing him to hit the wall.

"Don't you think fighting inside of a hotel with that kind of firepower is sorta dangerous? You almost killed quite a few innocents in this here bar. Just relax a little. Lucky they bounced out the way but this is a public place you know."

@Raptor Jesus

e1xCf1O.png

"Well, it had recently appeared in Gamindustri as a portal of some kind. Plutia had already gone through it seemed, however she ended up causing some trouble here. Plus I got yelled at for being associated with her. 0_0" Histoire explained, telling Chloe about the events that transpired involving Iris Heart and Revy.

Laed0rR.png

"... And that's the main idea. I hope my explanation was easy to understand ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus
"I don't give a fuck about this hotel or the people inside it!" Revy shouted, still remaining behind the bar as she fired more shots in his direction.

"Nope. Didn't understand a single bit of it." Chloe replied with a short as she leaned back in her chair.

@Raynar Saassin

Miharu and Yoite-Nexus >Garden-Anyone

tumblr_inline_n6l382m3d21su6hgq.jpg

"..."

A young man who was rather scrawny had made his way into the hotel along with a taller teen. After taking a look at the directory, the shorter began to drag the taller male off when he noticed how the other seemed a bit uncomfortable with how busy the Nexus was.

"Yoite..." the younger male sighed softly, sounding apathetic and monotone.

"Let's head to the Garden, hm? How does that sound?" he added.

Yoite didn't answer right away, instead staring down at his feet as he let Miharu drag him off, before lifring his eyes off of the floor to stare at the back of Miharu's head.

5688-1116500271.jpg

"...Okay." he replied quietly. Anywhere with fewer people was good for him, though he'd personally prefer going to the dining hall, he wouldn't complain-he had no business complaining or thw right to. Besides, Miharu would of found a way to drag him along no matter the place anyway-they had a promise to uphold after all.

@Raptor Jesus

Miharu and Yoite-Nexus >Garden-Anyone

tumblr_inline_n6l382m3d21su6hgq.jpg

"..."

A young man who was rather scrawny had made his way into the hotel along with a taller teen. After taking a look at the directory, the shorter began to drag the taller male off when he noticed how the other seemed a bit uncomfortable with how busy the Nexus was.

"Yoite..." the younger male sighed softly, sounding apathetic and monotone.

"Let's head to the Garden, hm? How does that sound?" he added.

Yoite didn't answer right away, instead staring down at his feet as he let Miharu drag him off, before lifring his eyes off of the floor to stare at the back of Miharu's head.

5688-1116500271.jpg

"...Okay." he replied quietly. Anywhere with fewer people was good for him, though he'd personally prefer going to the dining hall, he wouldn't complain-he had no business complaining or thw right to. Besides, Miharu would of found a way to drag him along no matter the place anyway-they had a promise to uphold after all.

@Raptor Jesus
As the two entered the garden, they'd find Ciel Phantomhive there with his faithful butler Sebastian. Ciel was sitting in a black metal chair, with a table that matched it, sipping tea as Sebastian stood to the side with a grin, holding a fine teapot made out of the finest of pottery.

@Takumi

Tharraleos - Nexus - Nobody

26e9b36918fa422bb8ec66424c563b12-dc0cftd.png

One of the Nexus’ many portals flickered and pulsed with energy as the hotel's newest guest was making an appearance. Webbed, gold taloned feet stepped forth, claws pitch as the midnight sky tapping on the ground with each heavy subsequent step. These belonged to a rather robust warrior that was no mere mortal man, but a humanoid beast. Barring his feathered legs and head, this creature boasted a toned feline frame lined with tawny brown fur. A dense mane of pelage encircled his neck and covered his chest almost like a scarf. Powerful wings jutted from his shoulder blades and folded themselves seamlessly along his backside. This amalgamation of bird and cat denoted he was of the heraldic hybrid mostly known as the Griffin. Though present were a few notable oddities about his appearance not common among others of his kind.

Aside from the draped skin across the digits of his deeply clefted toes, similar webbing strung across his paws and the trio of fin shaped structures adorning his white plumaged noggin. 2 of which hung from the sides to resemble ears somewhat with the other extended across the middle of his head like a crest. Even more, an array of soft russet scales covered the area from the bottom of his neck to the ventral side of his tail. The lengthy, furred appendage was not unlike a standard lion's tail barring the scales, though the tuft of black fur at the tip acted as the base for a series of white recticies that act as a rudder during flight.

Tharraleos was this avid traveller's name. Assuming he was of a different variation of sorts would hold truth. He in fact hailed from a subspecies known as the Aerasginero. These battle hungry mutated variants not only had the added benefit of aquatic adaption that made them masters of land, air and sea, but also capable of transforming into much larger and bloodthirsty quadruped monsters. This particular sea dweller had the fortunate misfortune of being a former servant to a formidable sorcerer who commanded the essences of the 7 deadly sins. Tharr became a contender for Pride and after his Master's defeat, he continued on still harboring the power and has spent the better half of the last 2 millennia honing each of his abilities with the simple goal of reaching the peak of his strength. The beast carried no armor, weapons, or clothing to speak of, though thinking he was unarmed would be a grave misjudgment. Though one would be surprised, and probably clinging to life moments after, that he can manifest 6 different weapons made of the very essence in his being.

“So this is where I have been drawn to.” Came rigid, booming words from his curved, goldenrod beak. Piercing amber eyes scanned the surrounding area as he began to piece together this most recent development. He couldn't explain it, even now, but there was a presence of sorts that seemed to dictate the direction of his travels. It gradually brought him to a curious distortion in the space time continuum. Seeing what awaited on the other side was a quick and easy decision to make. Boredom was just beginning to settle in, but this certainly sparked his interest.

“Hmm. Where to first?” He went on to ask under his breath as he continued forth.

@Anybody

Last edited:
Tharraleos - Nexus - Nobody

26e9b36918fa422bb8ec66424c563b12-dc0cftd.png

One of the Nexus’ many portals flickered and pulsed with energy as the hotel's newest guest was making an appearance. Webbed, gold taloned feet stepped forth, claws pitch as the midnight sky tapping on the ground with each heavy subsequent step. These belonged to a rather robust warrior that was no mere mortal man, but a humanoid beast. Barring his feathered legs and head, this creature boasted a toned feline frame lined with tawny brown fur. A dense mane of pelage encircled his neck and covered his chest almost like a scarf. Powerful wings jutted from his shoulder blades and folded themselves seamlessly along his backside. This amalgamation of bird and cat denoted he was of the heraldic hybrid mostly known as the Griffin. Though present were a few notable oddities about his appearance not common among others of his kind.

Aside from the draped skin across the digits of his deeply clefted toes, similar webbing strung across his paws and the trio of fin shaped structures adorning his white plumaged noggin. 2 of which hung from the sides to resemble ears somewhat with the other extended across the middle of his head like a crest. Even more, an array of soft russet scales covered the area from the bottom of his neck to the ventral side of his tail. The lengthy, furred appendage was not unlike a standard lion's tail barring the scales, though the tuft of black fur at the tip acted as the base for a series of white recticies that act as a rudder during flight.

Tharraleos was this avid traveller's name. Assuming he was of a different variation of sorts would hold truth. He in fact hailed from a subspecies known as the Aerasginero. These battle hungry hybrids not only had the added benefit of aquatic adaption that made them masters of land, air and sea, but also capable of transforming into much larger and bloodthirsty quadruped monsters. This particular sea dweller had the fortunate misfortune of being a former servant to a formidable sorcerer who commanded the essences of the 7 deadly sins. Tharr became a contender for Pride and after his Master's defeat, he continued on still harboring the power and has spent the better half of the last 2 millennia honing each of his strengths with the simple goal of reaching the peak of his strength.

“So this is where I have been drawn to.” Came words from his curved, goldenrod beak. Piercing amber eyes scanned the surrounding area as he began to piece together this most recent development. He couldn't explain it, even now, but there was a presence of sorts that seemed to dictate the direction of his travels. It gradually brought him to a curious distortion in the space time continuum. Seeing what awaited on the other side was a quick and easy decision to make. Boredom was just beginning to settle in, but this certainly sparked his interest.

“Hmm. Where to first?” He went on to ask under his breath as he continued forth.

@Anybody
4Vbfwf7MrKOrtw1EHrYcMdweVCGyfDklHh0aeyXJy-Y

"You know, I thought I'd have seen everything in my life as a god." Yato, the self-proclaimed god of fortune said as he was leaned up against the wall snacking on a burger.

oh yeah there are two Yatos here now but multiverse infinite realities you know the deal : |

@True Lycalo

"I don't give a fuck about this hotel or the people inside it!" Revy shouted, still remaining behind the bar as she fired more shots in his direction.

McCree & Reaper - The Bar - Revy

"Well in that case..." McCree stated as he pulled out his Peacekeeper and fired numerous shots towards Revy's Cover before ducking back behind his table. "Hope you don't mind if I go all out, little lady---"

"Jesse McCree... Always fighting Bar Fights, huh?" A voice emerged as someone new had entered the bar despite no one greeting him in his first entrance into the hotel. His voice was dark and edgy and his appearance was nothing short of menacing.

272px-Reaper-portrait.png

"Reaper. Just what are you doing in here?" McCree asked, pulling his Revolver now towards him, while Reaper remained composed. "Clearly you cannot go anywhere without a cowboy starting a fight inside of a bar. You're lucky I haven't been contracted to take you down. Looks like this little coward you're fighting against doesn't know how to properly use those guns if she's fighting from a distance." Reaper exclaimed, now looking towards Revy. "Death walks among you, and it's time to Reap." He then began to slowly walk towards Revy, firing off his Hellfire Shotguns towards her in a spray of fire.

tumblr_nevwghSmpM1u3swvto3_500.gif

@Raptor Jesus

"Nope. Didn't understand a single bit of it." Chloe replied with a short as she leaned back in her chair.
MLXvg15.png

"Oh, I see. Well to simplify, I am from the Universe known as Gamindustri, where four Goddesses create games and consoles for the humans they rule over in their four nations. I am one of their Oracles and my duty is to record Gamindustri's History."

@Raptor Jesus

As the two entered the garden, they'd find Ciel Phantomhive there with his faithful butler Sebastian. Ciel was sitting in a black metal chair, with a table that matched it, sipping tea as Sebastian stood to the side with a grin, holding a fine teapot made out of the finest of pottery.

@Takumi

"See? Not many people here." Miharu spoke, before looking up at Yoite.

"Are you tired? Let's sit." he asked, though noticed Yoite staring at Sebastian. "What is it?" he asked.

yoite-nabari-no-ou-0.61.jpg

"He has no ki." Yoite mumbled, staring at Sebastian warily.

rm25.jpg

"Hmm? Well, some people might be that way, this hotel is special...c'mon, Yoite." Miharu replied, trying to tug him along again towards a nearby bench, though the taller male didn't budge an inch.

@Raptor Jesus

Last edited:
4Vbfwf7MrKOrtw1EHrYcMdweVCGyfDklHh0aeyXJy-Y

"You know, I thought I'd have seen everything in my life as a god." Yato, the self-proclaimed god of fortune said as he was leaned up against the wall snacking on a burger.

oh yeah there are two Yatos here now but multiverse infinite realities you know the deal : |

@True Lycalo

Tharraleos - Nexus - Yato

Tharraleos stopped in his tracks briefly to see who addressed him. He looked at the deity and the lightest of chuckles tugged at the corners of his beak.

"Oh?" He began with a slight brow raise. "I do not doubt you have yet to lay witness a specimen of my vareity." He went on with a nod. From his peripheral he caught sight of a directory.

"Perhaps there next ?" He thought to himself as his attention was brought to the Lexicon Library. He was a bookworm as much as he was a remarkable combatant. A chance to further his wisdom and knowledge was an opportunity seldom passed up. He didn't mind comversing with this stranger for a bit though.

@Raptor Jesus

McCree & Reaper - The Bar - Revy

"Well in that case..." McCree stated as he pulled out his Peacekeeper and fired numerous shots towards Revy's Cover before ducking back behind his table. "Hope you don't mind if I go all out, little lady---"

"Jesse McCree... Always fighting Bar Fights, huh?" A voice emerged as someone new had entered the bar despite no one greeting him in his first entrance into the hotel. His voice was dark and edgy and his appearance was nothing short of menacing.

272px-Reaper-portrait.png

"Reaper. Just what are you doing in here?" McCree asked, pulling his Revolver now towards him, while Reaper remained composed. "Clearly you cannot go anywhere without a cowboy starting a fight inside of a bar. You're lucky I haven't been contracted to take you down. Looks like this little coward you're fighting against doesn't know how to properly use those guns if she's fighting from a distance." Reaper exclaimed, now looking towards Revy. "Death walks among you, and it's time to Reap." He then began to slowly walk towards Revy, firing off his Hellfire Shotguns towards her in a spray of fire.

tumblr_nevwghSmpM1u3swvto3_500.gif

@Raptor Jesus

MLXvg15.png

"Oh, I see. Well to simplify, I am from the Universe known as Gamindustri, where four Goddesses create games and consoles for the humans they rule over in their four nations. I am one of their Oracles and my duty is to record Gamindustri's History."

@Raptor Jesus
"Finally! A fuckin' challenge!" Revy shouted as she breathed heavily, holding the gun over her mouth. Though, if Reaper or McCree were to look, they'd see her... smiling.

giphy.gif

Quickly tossing her cartridges aside, Revy reloaded and cocked her gun within the span of a few seconds before hopping on top of the bar, quickly evading Reaper's bullets as she shot a barrage of bullets from her own two weapons in his direction.

tumblr_inline_nxwgqrllX51t9n2vk_100.gif

"...right." Chloe said as she pursed her lips and nodded. "So you like, make books and shit, right?" Chloe asked, hoping to sound like she at least had some semblance of what was going on.

@Raynar Saassin

Upon noticing the two boys walk into the garden, Ciel briefly looked up and grunted, though saying nothing as he sipped his tea.

uOsiO3F.png

"Those boys are staring." Ciel said to Sebastian, who nodded in return.

tumblr_inline_okaqwjxcxO1sz8ftu_540.png

"Indeed." Looking over at the two boys, Sebastian put on an award winning smile. "Excuse me! Would either of you care to join me or the young master for tea?" Sebastian asked, hoping to find out just who these two boys were and what they were up to.

@Takumi

As Tharraleos began to walk off, Yato very noticeably sweat dropped, the sight of a potential customer leaving his very sight. So what did he do?

Noragami-image-noragami-36412202-500-225.gif

He chased after him, of course!

Managing to stop right in front of the creature, Yato took a moment to catch his breath before speaking.

bfncN2I.png

"Are you tired of constantly dealing with depression and loneliness? Or how about you're worried that you might not get that big promotion at work that you want? Perhaps you're having trouble balancing your golf games with Fred from down the street and watching little Suzie's dance recital!

Well, look no further than right here for an answer to all those problems! That's right, because I, Yato the Delivery God, for the very affordable price of five yen, can solve
any issue! Big or small!!"

y2c0aZy.jpg

"Here's my card!"

@True Lycalo

"Finally! A fuckin' challenge!" Revy shouted as she breathed heavily, holding the gun over her mouth. Though, if Reaper or McCree were to look, they'd see her... smiling.

giphy.gif

Quickly tossing her cartridges aside, Revy reloaded and cocked her gun within the span of a few seconds before hopping on top of the bar, quickly evading Reaper's bullets as she shot a barrage of bullets from her own two weapons in his direction.

tumblr_inline_nxwgqrllX51t9n2vk_100.gif

"...right." Chloe said as she pursed her lips and nodded. "So you like, make books and shit, right?" Chloe asked, hoping to sound like she at least had some semblance of what was going on.

@Raynar Saassin

Upon noticing the two boys walk into the garden, Ciel briefly looked up and grunted, though saying nothing as he sipped his tea.

uOsiO3F.png

"Those boys are staring." Ciel said to Sebastian, who nodded in return.

tumblr_inline_okaqwjxcxO1sz8ftu_540.png

"Indeed." Looking over at the two boys, Sebastian put on an award winning smile. "Excuse me! Would either of you care to join me or the young master for tea?" Sebastian asked, hoping to find out just who these two boys were and what they were up to.

@Takumi

As Tharraleos began to walk off, Yato very noticeably sweat dropped, the sight of a potential customer leaving his very sight. So what did he do?

Noragami-image-noragami-36412202-500-225.gif

He chased after him, of course!

Managing to stop right in front of the creature, Yato took a moment to catch his breath before speaking.

bfncN2I.png

"Are you tired of constantly dealing with depression and loneliness? Or how about you're worried that you might not get that big promotion at work that you want? Perhaps you're having trouble balancing your golf games with Fred from down the street and watching little Suzie's dance recital!

Well, look no further than right here for an answer to all those problems! That's right, because I, Yato the Delivery God, for the very affordable price of five yen, can solve
any issue! Big or small!!"

y2c0aZy.jpg

"Here's my card!"

@True Lycalo

Miharu looked up at Sebastian, his face still somewhat apathetic towards the butler. Yoite on the other hand tensed and stood closer to Miharu, who paid him no mind.

After a moment of thought he smiled pleasantly towards Sebastian. He was a bit curious why having no ki put Yoite on edge like that. Even though it meant by their standards this man didn't have any life force, it might not have been too big of a deal. Especially when nothing bad was happening at the moment, like being attacked by their enemy.

"Sure. Yoite, let's join them." he hummed. Yoite's eyes darted to Miharu then as the older boy looked a bit surprised.

"But-" he started only to be waved off.

tumblr_n9wqrpaaGD1ti698bo2_250.jpg

"Come on~. They may have snacks they're willing to share, and you need to rest. That's why we're here in the gardens in the first place, right?" Miharu said, continuing to smile that fake smile and make Yoite a bit uncomfortable inwardly, due to being used to Miharu's apathetic nature and not...this.

@Raptor Jesus

Last edited:

After coming to an abrupt halt, the avian feline blinked a few times, seemingly perplexed he was approached so casually. Usually mere mortals were a bit more hesitant. He stared at the card for a few good moments, head tilting ever so slightly. A God, huh? That certainly explained some things.

"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Yato." He said to the deity with a respectable nod. "I am Tharraleos, and I would gladly accept your card, though I appear to have a lack of opposable digits." He pointed out, raising one of his sizable paws. "Although I have thoroughly memorized the given information, so I shall keep your services in consideration." He finished. The bang of gunfire then ricocheted off the walls and into his keen auditory sensors.

"I do not suppose those are hospitable sounds." He pointed out with a brief huff. Realizing there was a sort of skirmish in the vicinity inherently made his blood boil for the thrill of battle. Perhaps he'd look into the sparring area he saw on the directory. Maybe after a book and a glass of wine.

@Raptor Jesus

Miharu looked up at Sebastian, his face still somewhat apathetic towards the butler. Yoite on the other hand tensed and stood closer to Miharu, who paid him no mind.

After a moment of thought he smiled pleasantly towards Sebastian. He was a bit curious why having no ki put Yoite on edge like that. Even though it meant by their standards this man didn't have any life force, it might not have been too big of a deal. Especially when nothing bad was happening at the moment, like being attacked by their enemy.

"Sure. Yoite, let's join them." he hummed. Yoite's eyes darted to Miharu then as the older boy looked a bit surprised.

"But-" he started only to be waved off.

tumblr_n9wqrpaaGD1ti698bo2_250.jpg

"Come on~. They may have snacks they're willing to share, and you need to rest. That's why we're here in the gardens in the first place, right?" Miharu said, continuing to smile that fake smile and make Yoite a bit uncomfortable inwardly, due to being used Miharu's apathetic nature and not...this.

@Raptor Jesus
As the two took their seats, the demonic butler would pour them both cups of tea.

un2JAGr.png

"So, what brings the two of you here?" Ciel asked as he casually sipped on his tea.

@Takumi

After coming to an abrupt halt, the avian feline blinked a few times, seemingly perplexed he was approached so casually. Usually mere mortals were a bit more hesitant. He stared at the card for a few good moments, head tilting ever so slightly. A God, huh? That certainly explained some things.

"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Yato." He said to the deity with a respectable nod. "I am Tharraleos, and I would gladly accept your card, though I appear to have a lack of opposable digits." He pointed out, raising one of his sizable paws. "Although I have thoroughly memorized the given information, so I shall keep your services in consideration." He finished. The bang of gunfire then ricocheted off the walls and into his keen auditory sensors.

"I do not suppose those are hospitable sounds." He pointed out with a brief huff. Realizing there was a sort of skirmish in the vicinity inherently made his blood boil for the thrill of battle. Perhaps he'd look into the sparring area he saw on the directory. Maybe after a book and a glass of wine.

@Raptor Jesus
Yato would nod in return as he shoved his hands in his pockets, casually smiling as he did so. Honestly, he was just happy to be getting work. With repeat business like this, he'd have his own shrine in no ti--

BANG!!

Yato could hear the gunfire coming from the bar area and, before he could go put a stop to it, he realized that Tharraleos also had an issue with it, which caused an idea to spring up in the young god's mind.

Wh4AL8c.jpg

"You know... for the low price of five yen, I can go put a stop to all that gunfire." Yato offered with a grin.

what, he had to find jobs and he took what he could get : |

@True Lycalo

Back